'Available'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed the stool to leave her swinging, a foot off the floor, she kept quiet as I spun her around, giving her hard slaps on her ass. I picked up the 'Cat' and gave her a hard whipping over most of her body but she was still quiet, apart from a few moans. To see if it was due to pain or pleasure I pushed a finger into her pussy and found it to be very wet, but this was only the start of her punishment.

After letting her down, I put the mattress back onto her bed and told her to lie on it. Selecting a special leather strap which went around her body just below her tits, I fastened it and took one of the long straps attached to the sides and after pushing one knee up towards her shoulder, I fastened it around her thigh and shin.

I did the same with the other strap so that Available's lay there, trussed up like a chicken, but exposing her pussy and ass. I chose the horse whip and walked around her slapping her breasts, her pussy, thighs and ass with the looped leather end, ignoring her muffled screams.

Next came the touching of her sweating skin with the electric wand, making bright flashes and satisfying popping sounds. Even the ball gag couldn't stop her screams this time, I stopped after twenty and put it away, then stood in front of her shaking sweaty body.

"You may have had worse at the training school but you are expected to be the perfect slave. You enjoy the other punishments too much for them to be a deterrent, but this was at another level and I hope never to repeat it. Your carelessness has caused your master pain and has deprived me the use of your body.

Normally I try to give you pleasure too but this time I will not!" I told her sharply, taking my cock out and pushing it deeply into her pussy and fucking her hard and fast.

After five minutes I did the same with her ass and continued until I came hard, she felt the blasts of a few days' worth of cum filling her bowels and climaxed too. I stayed in her while I undid the straps, then stepped back, allowing her to get off the bed, kneel and suck my cock clean and dry.

"I promise to be a better and more careful slave, Master. Thank you for my punishment."

I refitted the chain to her collar and gave her a blanket, not taking the mattress and left the light on, returning with some sandwiches a few minutes later. I really wanted to give her a forgiving cuddle but that would have to wait until she had earned it.

It took Available a month to earn the treats and privileges she had lost, her favourite one was being allowed to use the bath, including a bath bomb. This was followed by a relaxing cuddle in bed before the inevitable sex but this time it was slow and gentle for a change.

She still went back to the basement to sleep but I was working out the details for her to live upstairs on a regular basis. How to secure her and ensure my safety, still not trusting her completely but relaxing a little by trial and hopefully no errors.

I decided to test her so asked if she would like to live upstairs, her reply was instantaneous,

"Oh Master, I would love to be up here with you, anything you wanted I would do for you."

"Would you try to escape?" she frowned.

"Why would I want to, out there I have nothing, no money, nowhere to live... here I am comfortable, eat good food, have books to read and most of all, I have you to love and know that you love me as my master, and only punish me when it's been necessary or if I've been naughty..." then she smiled radiantly.

'And knowing that the high powered electric shock from the collar might kill you' I thought.

Two weeks later Available cooked the evening meal, we ate together and she washed the dishes, next I let her watch a movie on TV, lying on the couch with her head on my lap. When it was finished I told her to go and get her toothbrush, she ran downstairs and back, then walked upstairs with me watching her ass move as usual.

She cleaned her teeth and washed herself then waited expectantly while I did my bedtime routine. I took her hand and towed her to my bedroom and pulled the duvet down and undressed. I lay on the bed and looked at her for a few moments before beckoning her to join me.

"You can sleep here with me tonight" and she gasped, "You will have a much shorter chain, so hopefully you will not need the bathroom during the night. "I finished as she crawled rapidly to and on top of me, kissing me all the way up to my lips, smothering my face and lips with more kisses as I laughed.

It was a very pleasant finish to the day with oral and vaginal sex, I still marvelled at how easily and frequently Available climaxed. By the time that I had cum twice, she had at least five or six orgasms and was obviously tired but still offered herself again if I wanted her. I did but thought that maybe a nice lazy fuck in the morning would make a nice change.

With her living in the main levels of the house now, Available needed something to wear in case I had visitors, but usually she would just run upstairs and hide if the doorbell rang. I chose a simple short black dress and a red one but added a stylised schoolgirl uniform just for fun, and we did enjoy her wearing that one a lot.

Her cooking had improved from watching programmes like 'MasterChef' so as a treat, I took her out into the garden. It was the first time she had been out of the house in almost a year since she had been delivered. She was nervous going through the door because of the sensors that would activate the high voltage device in her collar, but I had assured her that I had turned it off (although I had the remote).

She took her slippers off to walk on the lawn, then lay on it and rolled around as I laughed to myself at her obvious pleasure. I dislike gardening so have someone come in once a week to keep the shrubs trimmed, the borders tidy and the lawn cut. I also have all my food ordered online (as I hate physical shopping) and have it delivered once a week.

For the anniversary of Available's arrival, I sent her back to the basement, she looked worried but obeyed of course. When I fetched her I placed a black hood over her head, then told her to go to the dining room. Not being able to see wasn't a problem as she knew the layout of the house, when she arrived I took off the hood so she could see that I had cooked her favourite meal with wine and there were presents for her.

Forgetting her place she hugged and kissed me but I didn't mind, but maybe a spanking later would keep her in line. We ate first, then I fetched the dessert, my favourite lemon cheesecake before Available opened her presents, the first was another play dress, this time a nurse's outfit.

There was another special vibrator, this one had two cocks so that she could pleasure herself in both holes while I watched. Both presents were used later after she had a pleasurable spanking, before finally I locked the short chain to her collar, giving her enough room to half lie on me with her head on my shoulder and her arm over my waist.

I cupped a firm ass cheek until just before she fell asleep when I heard her whisper 'I love you Master,' I pretended to be asleep so didn't reply because I didn't want to change our relationship. Maybe I loved her too, but as a Master for a favourite dog or other pet, one that only my sister knew about...

Part Eight - Melissa's Slave.

It has been over a year since my step-sister turned up at my doorstep and caught me with Available and asked if she could play with her, this turned into a full blooded threesome. We had kept in touch more regularly than in the past as she decided that she wanted a slave for herself.

I had given her a contact website to enquire about an auction, they contacted me to check that she was a legitimate client and when I gave them some details as proof, they contacted her. She had to provide specific details of the characteristics that she wanted in a slave.

Gender, age, colour, nationality, language, height, vital statistics, characteristics, completely trained or only partially, the list was extensive. Melissa had emailed it back for them to try and match her requirements to any of the trainees in their facilities worldwide or in any of the up-coming auctions.

Three weeks later she received a list of prospective candidates that fit most of her choices and a secondary list that came close. She cut this list down until she had a choice of two, one black and one white, the latter would have to be shipped by special courier from abroad, so incurred an extra cost.

The black one reminded her of 'Available' whom she had experience of, she was a shade lighter in skin tone, not quite as pretty but similar in stature. She emailed me a photo which showed a quite attractive black woman of about twenty-five with bigger breasts and ass than my pet but the rest was maybe Available minus ten percent less.

She was halfway through her training so Melissa put a big deposit on her and received the same short movies of the trainee's progress. Delivery was made about fifteen months after mine and Melissa was ecstatic, she sent me a copy of her own slave training film, showing her version of training and I was not impressed as the woman had red weal's on her body.

I immediately called her and offered her some advice, my sister was not amused but agreed that she had been a little over enthusiastic and promised to tone it down a little to get better results. I didn't hear from her for a month.

Melissa called me late one morning and told me that she had to go abroad for a ten day conference and would be gone for a total of three weeks (the remaining time would be a holiday as the event was in the south of France). She did not trust 'Pussy' to be left alone for that time, even though she had the same collar, door and window security as I had. So asked if she could leave her with me, if she flew from my local airport, I agreed and made plans for accommodating an extra slave and fun for the three of us.

I explained what was going to happen in a few weeks' time to Available and showed her the training film that Melissa had sent to me.

"She could almost be taken for my sister, if I had one, pretty too... her tits are bigger than mine" she said.

"Ohh, I hadn't noticed" I replied and smiled at Available's jealous tone. "Tits are not everything a man thinks of... she has a nice ass too" I added and she looked angry now until she realised that I was teasing her and calmed down.

"Will you be fucking her too... Master?" 'Hmm, you are getting close to a spanking' I thought.

"Most certainly, it will make a pleasant change," I replied, pushing it myself.

She sat there for a few seconds then got up and ran out of the room and down to the basement. 'Maybe a little too far or maybe a good test,' I thought and stood up to follow her.

I turned on the basement lights but couldn't see her, I walked down slowly, aware that there were things down here that she could use as weapons if she was that upset or angry. I found Available behind the washroom screen, sat on the floor, hugging her knees to her chest and crying.

I stood in front of her and waited for her to look up at me, it took her a full minute for her to lift her head to meet my eyes. I said nothing but beckoned for her to come out, she did so reluctantly and adopted the position but with her head still down. I started tapping my foot, then she looked up, I indicated that she stand and when she did I took one hand and pulled her towards the bed.

"SIT!" I ordered and she complied instantly, this time looking at me. "What is your position here?"

She was slow to answer, then quietly said, "Slave, Master," thinking that she had just lost the 'Pet' position again.

"Correct, and that means what?" I asked.

"That I will do anything and everything my master orders me to do, immediately and with enthusiasm" she replied.

"Did I tell you to run away and hide down here?" The interrogation continued.

"No Master."

"Then why did you risk severe punishment to do it?" Another pause before she replied.

"I-I-I thought that you might be bored with me and leave me on my own while you played with your sister's new slave for a three whole weeks and maybe even swap me for her..."

I had guessed that she was suddenly jealous of this 'Pussy' coming into her domain and possibly taking me away from her. I carefully thought of what my reply would be as the tears flowed again.

"1. You are my slave and know what you can and cannot do, but you broke the first rule by running away!

2. As a slave, it is none of your damned business what I do and with whom I do it!

3. If I get bored with you, I will tell you, so we can try to change things, and if that cannot be done and I will decide whether to sell or exchange you for a different model, you have no choice but to accept it and treat your new owner as you have been trained to do... do you understand!?"

"Y-y-yes Master."

Having reminded her of what she was and her position, I relaxed.

"I understand why you were upset, but you didn't think of any other possibilities that could arise from having another slave here temporarily did you?"

"I-uhh, no I didn't, I saw her as a rival for your attention," she said, thinking hard, and gasped.

"Do you mean that you will play with both of us... together?" Things were clicking in place and I indicated that she should continue.

"Ahh... and that maybe I could play with her on my own as well?" She cried but without any tears, suddenly excited.

"If you're good girls."

"Oh thank you Master for putting this unworthy slave in her place and offering her such a gift and..." she cried ingratiatingly but I held up my hand and stopped her.

"There is the problem of you breaking the rules for which I am very disappointed. So what should I do about it?" I mused.

"I should be punished Master." She replied happily.

"Then lead the way slave."

Available stood up and walked over to the padded bench and leaned over it from one end stretching her arms out above her head. I fitted the leather cuffs to her wrists and linked a short chain to a ring at the base of each leg and reached for a paddle (I often use my hands for a spanking, loving the feel of her bare ass) as her rule breaking deserved harder punishment.

Standing at the front I squeezed each cheek firmly and even gave them a playful slap each, before hitting the farther one firmly, making her scream. In case she was expecting me to strike the other on next, I hit the same one again, and again before moving to the other one.

I moved between them randomly but kept a tally of the strokes to each one so that when I had finished the totals were the same. Her ass was not quite glowing but the brown skin was a dark red and I could feel the heat being given off. She had stopped screaming and was just gasping for breath and I felt that adequate punishment had been administered.

"What should I do now slave?" I asked.

"You should fuck me hard and fast in a hole of your choice until you are satisfied Master,"

'Even though she has had a severe spanking, it's made her horny enough to want to be fucked roughly until she cums, maybe more than once,' I thought, 'If I just left her there, that would be real punishment but I'm hard as rock so she'll get her way.'

Standing behind her, I spread her legs and pushed two fingers into her pussy, finding it very wet so dropped my pants and pushed my cock in deep, hearing her moan loudly. I pounded her hard and fast, judging when she was about to cum and thrust my thumb into her ass.

She screamed out her orgasm and clenched me tightly but I was ready for that and didn't cum. I pulled out my thumb and double slapped her ass then pushed my slippery cock into her tight asshole, making her cry out again. I pounded her for almost ten minutes before she came again and I followed her closely, deep in her ass tunnel.

I walked around to the side and pushed my cock into her waiting open mouth so that she could suck me completely clean.

"Have you been suitably chastised slave?"

"Yes Master, thank you for being so understanding Master."

I left the cocky bitch there for an hour while I showered and ate my lunch, then I returned to the basement and released her so that she could wash herself. Things were better after that incident and we were both looking forward to the visitation of my sister's new slave. I added a second chain to the wall, to be attached to Pussy's collar as the two of them would share Available's bed in the basement.

When Melissa arrived, I went out to meet her, I noticed her suitcases were on the back seat of her car so guessed that her slave was in the boot for the long journey. I was pleased to see that Pussy was wearing a jogging suit but no footwear, she was lying on a double duvet for comfort although she wore two pairs of handcuffs linked together to stop her trying to escape.

My sister opened the ankle cuffs and helped her get out of the boot and led her towards to front door. Once inside Melissa took off the other cuffs and ordered her to strip, the woman looked better than in the film or the photos I had seen. Her tits and ass were bigger than Available's but she was not as pretty.

They followed me into the lounge where my slave was waiting in position, the slaves assessed each other before Pussy knelt beside her.

"A nice pair," I said to Melissa.

"I know and Available is quite good too" and she laughed but the remaining three of us didn't.

"My flight is in three hours so we have to leave very soon Dear Brother" she finished.

"Available, take Pussy down to the basement, I'll just lock them in then I'll take you to the airport" I told her.

Melissa unlocked Pussy's slave collar, then I followed the two slaves, fitting Available's spare collar around Pussy's neck, then locked chains to both of their collars, went back upstairs and locked the basement door, Melissa had moved her cases from her car to mine, locked it and gave me the keys, then we left.

It was a twenty minute drive and the topic of most of the conversation was Pussy. To start with Melissa had been too enthusiastic in her personal training and had left marks on her skin. I had admonished her for it and she had promised to tone it down, this seemed to work and Pussy became more responsive to her mistress. I was sure that Available would find out the truth of that and report it to me in due course.

Once back at the house, I released the slaves and found that they liked each other, Available had explained the rules of the house and what was expected of Pussy while she was here. Both were equal slaves but this was Available's home so she was in charge. Replying to my question, Pussy said in a slight French accent,

"I do not have treats, I live in the laundry room in a cage with two blankets, one to lie on and one to keep me warm. I am let out to exercise, shower, work around the house and to pleasure the mistress."

She was very outright in her dislike of my sister and the way she is treated.

"Pussy is jealous of me and the way you treat me, only punishing me when I deserve it, she gets punished on a regular basis because her mistress enjoys doing it far more than she does" Available explained.

"I have spoken to my sister once before about your treatment and she promised to tone it down, apart from that, there is nothing else I can do for you. She bought and paid for you so what she does is down to her, I just hope that you enjoy your holiday here, but you will have to go back with her in three weeks" I replied sadly.

"Thank you Master, may I pleasure you now for looking after me while the mistress is away?" Pussy asked.

"I think that lunch can come first then we can play" I decided, "Go upstairs, Available first!"

"He likes to watch my ass as I climb the stairs" Available told Pussy in a loud stage whisper.

123456...8