'Available'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have done all the prep work for dinner Mm-Robert" Ava explained, but I noticed that my mother had noticed the slight slip.

Later when the 'sisters' had gone to their room, the inquisition came.

"Now Robert, tell me everything about your relationship with these two women!"

"Okay, most of what I said is correct but I am sleeping with both of them, they are actually twins but not identical, with Ava the older by a couple of minutes. They hate to be separated from each other for too long and when Ava came here to study it was hard on them," I lied and continued with the well prepared background story,

"Redi stayed to look after their father who was unwell, eventually he died so she came to join her sister. She worked to pay the bills while Ava studied but was made redundant and couldn't find another job to pay the rent so they were evicted."

"How did you meet them?" Father asked.

"Redi was working long hours in a restaurant I frequent, she was friendly and polite and I loved her accent. After a couple of months I asked her out but she declined, saying that she was too busy but I persisted and a month later she agreed, but I was surprised to find that there was two of them when I went to pick her up..."

"...as unidentical sisters they had similar temperaments and liked similar things so we got on really well, but I didn't know their true situation. At least not until Redi lost her job and Ava couldn't continue to study, they were evicted and suddenly had nowhere to live, I offered to let them live here rent free if they cooked and cleaned for me. I won't go into how I slept with Ava but it all worked out for the three of us and they are happy to still be together."

"What was it Ava nearly said?"

"She started to call me Mister but I told her to just use my name but sometimes she slips, that's all."

She seemed to accept that, 'Bullshit can be believable, if told with confidence' I thought.

Later when dinner was being cooked, I told my pets in the kitchen, about me telling the full story to my parents so that if either one was asked, they would back up my story. After dinner it was Ava who 'accidentally' flashed her ass to my father, just for a bit of fun and I didn't mind.

The parents went to bed early as they had a long drive the next day so I had the chance to discuss the weekend with the women. Ava apologised for her slip, nearly calling me Master, but I told her how I explained it to them so she was relieved.

"But maybe I should be punished for it after they have gone home... Master."

"Hmm... maybe you should be." I replied, smiling.

"What about me Master?" Redi cried.

"Well as you are unidentical sisters, perhaps if one of is naughty then both of you need to be punished equally." I finished.

"Thank you... Robert" Redi said and we all laughed.

My parents didn't leave until ten am, giving hugs and kisses to all three of us, my father especially enjoyed doing that to the pets and they liked having another man hug them too. Within ten minutes both pets were in the basement, naked, and with the devices, cuffs, bench and the bed back in their usual places.

Ava had a firm spanking for her slip which she loved, then Redi had one too. Some serious oral followed before I used the 'Plus One' on both of them, in the end I came all over their lovely faces, so they could lick it off each other.

Epilogue.

All that was a few years ago, my parents are in their mid-seventies now and don't travel too far, so I go to visit them every couple of months. I take Redi, Ava and our five year old girl Avendi with me, unfortunately Melissa had Redi permanently sterilised while she was still at the training school so she will never be a mother but makes a wonderful Auntie.

Avendi is a lighter colour than her mother and even more beautiful, with my blue eyes, my parents love her visits and have a good selection of toys and books for her to pay with. She has started school but could already read quite well, write the alphabet and her name before she went.

Most of the S&M equipment has gone except for a few favourite pieces including a new 'Plus One' (the old one wore out), and one newer toy. This one looks like an aeroplane steering yoke but with a vibrator and four graduated anal beads on each end. This way Ava and Redi can insert it into themselves face to face for some serious lesbian fucking.

The vibrator is in the larger pussy probe but the vibrations passed through the base into the flexible anal beads for extra stimulation. What I didn't tell them the first time they used the device, was that the vibrations it produced were as high as the professional vibrators that were used on then at the training school.

I showed them where the on/off buttons were, then lubed and fitted it into them and turning it on and listened to the screams of shock, followed by the moaning as the toy worked it's magic. It only took Ava two minutes to cum and only a minute more for Redi to climax too but they didn't turn it off and kissed each other as they went for round two.

Ava came a second time and turned her side off and eased it out because she wanted to be fucked by a real cock, so I obliged her. Redi came too and wanted her share of cock, so I had to swap around, finishing in her eager pussy for Ava to suck out and share. The next round went to Ava so that her friend had cleaned her out and shared.

Avendi has her own bedroom but sometimes sleeps with one of us, we keep the sex from her but she has seen all of us in the nude so thinks nothing of it. We have to tell her to wear a nightie when we are at the Grandparents because they are old and always wore clothes in bed which she thinks is funny.

Ava has just fucked my brains out and in the afterglow, told me that she thinks she is pregnant again. I am overjoyed and so was Redi when she was informed at breakfast, but most excited of all is Avendi because she will have a sister to play with, when asked if she would like a brother she said no, it was a girl because she could hear her when she listened to Mummy's tummy. Ahh kids.....

1...345678