'Available'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spreads her cheeks to give me easier access and looks at the camera, I slap her pussy hard making her gasp and her skin reddens as she wasn't concentrating on what I was doing (serves her right). Available apologises and begs me to fuck her hard then with her watching me, I push deeply into her ass and proceed to pound her rapidly.

"Please cum in my worthless ass Master" she begs.

I continue thrusting but push my thumb into her pussy a few times before rubbing it over her rubbery lips and her clit. She knows that I'm about to cum so clenches her ass muscles which sends me over the top. As my cock spasms inside her ass, she cums again, her juices oozing out from between her lips. I pull out but she holds the position, allowing my cum to leak out of her asshole to mix with hers/

She can feel it running down and tries to scoop it up to swallow it but missed some which made it to the bed (she will be punished for that at some point). As I watch, Available traps the rest and quickly scoops it up and delivers it to her mouth.

She looks up at me and smiles happily but more cum drips onto the bed, she knows that will warrant a hard spanking, I think it was done deliberately to feel the cat or the horse whip. I'm not seriously into S&M but I do require her to be totally obedient so any punishment she receives is deserved. Available was trained to take and enjoy much harsher treatment than I usually dish out, maybe she misses it?

She scoots around and kneels on the floor to clean my cock and await her punishment. I order her back to the basement, while she waits in the slave position I take her mattress and order her to lie on the bare boards. I place nipple clamps linked by a chain on her tits, I give her twenty lashes with the 'Cat' all over her front including her pussy, while I pull on the chain giving her pain but it only makes her cum again, afterwards she thanks me as usual.

Part Five - Progression.

I have not done much work since I procured 'Available,' the former model and porn star Arianna Fox and had her trained professionally to be my sex slave.

It has been over two months of pure pleasure for me and mostly a pleasure for her, although I think that sometimes she misbehaves on purpose just to be punished, which she enjoys too. In that time I haven't done much work because I have been too busy fucking the shit out of her. She is eager and very enthusiastic to do anything and everything I can imagine to do with her.

I think that now it was time to give her some other duties, so I go down to the basement where she lives. She now had a mattress and pillow on the wooden bed, and a duvet instead of blankets, she has a towel, a flannel, soap and a couple of books, which I change when she has read them.

As I go down the steps I call out routinely "Are you Available?" and she replies happily, "I'm always Available for you Master." I find her kneeling, naked of course, in the slave position, next to the bed, waiting for orders.

I went to her and removed her chain then told her to go upstairs, she expected to be fucked in the lounge or the bedroom as usual. I followed her, watching the way her ass works as she walks, she looked over her shoulder and smiled.

I surprised her by directing her to the modernised kitchen, which I had done when I first moved in, before asking her, "Can you cook?" expecting a negative answer and alas she confirmed it.

"In my past life, I usually ate out for dinner and had cereal for breakfast and salad for lunch Master," she replied.

"Well it's time you learned," I announced, "On the worktop there are two cookbooks, you will read them and in two days I will expect you to cook me a three course dinner from what you find in the freezer, refrigerator and food cupboard."

She was surprised and excited as I went on to show her how to use the oven, grill and ceramic hob, she looked in all the cupboards as well as the cold storage. Trying to remember where everything was, then picked the cook-books up, ready to go back to her bedroom in the basement.

I surprised her again by taking her upstairs to the bathroom and telling her to use the shower, I could tell she was excited as she could only wash downstairs and was soon getting wet, then soapy and wet again.

She towelled herself dry and followed me to the master bedroom, I undressed and lay on the bed,

"I am giving you a small amount of trust with my food, as a reward you were allowed to shower, if you are very good then you might use the bath next time, now give me your best blow job!" I ordered.

She immediately knelt between my knees and got to work, licking the head and shaft all the way down before swallowing it slowly. 'Available' was excellent at cock sucking, I've never had better, her tongue swirled around the head and could even lick my balls with my cock down her throat and her lips in my groin, then the tongue worked the shaft coming up, and never any teeth scratches.

After playing and teasing me for a while she got on with the real work, working her head slowly up and down, taking my whole shaft, her hands on the bed supporting her. The feelings were wonderful, her tongue and her throat muscles massaging me, and even when she needed to breathe her mouth and tongue worked hard on the head.

This treatment would have me cumming soon, but she was watching my expression all of the time and knew when to speed up. Now her head was bobbing faster, she took one more deep breath and was going for the finish.

I suddenly decided to do something different and with a few seconds to spare, I sat up and pushed her back onto her haunches and jacked off all over her face and body. She was well covered, most of it was on her face but some landed on her tits, and as I was shooting, she was masturbating furiously and came with a cry of 'Thank you Master!' shortly after I'd finished.

As she came down from her orgasm she smiled at me and started scraping cum off her face and body to swallow it. I watched her and advised her where there were bits she had missed, eventually she was cleanish but still sticky, so it was back to the shower again.

This time I joined her, giving her a good soaping all over but sliding my hands over her dark brown slippery skin got me hard again, so I fucked her from behind against the glass shower wall. It took longer this time but after ten minutes she begged me to fuck her ass, I used soap as a lubricant, and worked two fingers into her tight orifice, shortly followed by my cock.

She loves anal sex and can climax from it alone, but she used her fingers on her clit this time to help get her to another climax and succeeded a few seconds before I unloaded deep in her poop chute. We washed again and I dressed before returning her to her basement bedroom, I chained her to the wall leaving her to read the cookbooks.

As a surprise for her if she does well with the cooking I thought of buying her a vibrator, I found a few online companies and checked out their products but most were standard vibrators of various shapes and colours but one had a different line of toys. This one was called 'Strap-on Specials' and they manufacture some specialist sex toys, the item that I have ordered is called the 'Plus One.'

It is a strap-on, with a cock shaped vibrator, with a hole an inch below it that allows for a male cock to be pushed through. This is so that a man to fuck two women's pussies at the same time or one woman's pussy and ass, which is what I will be using it for. The cost was reasonable including the delivery charge from America and an approximate delivery of ten days, plenty of time to try Available's cooking skills.

Part Six - Melissa.

Before the new toy arrived I had a surprise visitor when I was in the middle of something, someone rang my doorbell, when I opened it in my dressing gown, I was surprised to see my twenty-five year old sister, Melissa. She lives hundreds of miles away up north, near our elderly parents, and I hadn't seen her for a couple of years.

She had a business appointment in town and had decided to surprise me with a visit, not that I minded but it was at an awkward time, but she wouldn't be put off. I love her dearly, in fact we had lost our virginities to each other back in our teens. I let her inside and we hugged and kissed, then she sniffed,

"You have a woman in here, I can smell her," sniff, sniff and she smiled, "And she's black. Where is she, I want to meet the woman who has claimed my lovely step-brother?"

I tried to bullshit her but she was having none of it and followed her nose into the lounge where Available was kneeling in the slave position naked, with fresh cum all over her face and grinning.

"Well this is a surprise, you have yourself a sex slave... and a very pretty one too. Do you mind if I have a play with her then you can tell me how you acquired her. I laughed and told Available to clean herself up (she used her fingers to scrape up the cum and swallow it before using wet-wipes to wash her face).

"You are very welcome to play with her, especially if I can watch, her name is 'Available' because she always is..." I explained, nodding to the kneeling slave to give her permission and sitting in an armchair to watch the action.

My sister rapidly undressed and ordered my slave to stand up and slowly turn around,

"You always did have great taste brother" she said, moving in to cuddle the waiting black woman.

Available smiled and kissed Melissa eagerly, only to receive a double handed smack to her buttocks.

"You only do what I tell you to do slave and when I say do it! You need to give her more discipline Bro!" Melissa snapped, pushing her backwards onto my second couch, the black one which was nearest.

She ordered Available to lie back and spread her knees so that she could kneel between them, she cupped both black breasts and felt them before tweaking the nipples into hardness, then sucked them, eliciting some moans of pleasure from my slave.

Meanwhile I was enjoying the show, my sister and I had not been intimate for about four years, ever since I moved here and was not expecting to resume our relationship now but was hopeful. Melissa is bi-sexual and has had a few male partners but far more female ones, however none of them developed into a lasting relationship. As I remembered this she had moved down to Available's pussy...

"You taste nice slave, now you do the same to me!" she ordered.

Part of Available's training had been with female instructors so she was well versed in pussy licking and sucking, so set to work on Melissa's pussy with her usual enthusiasm. They moved to the floor with my sister sitting on my slave's face for a while then leaned back and ordered her to give her asshole a good licking.

"Oh my god, she's good but now I need cock!" she cried.

I discarded my dressing gown and straddled Available's head for her to lubricate me, then pushed my cock into Melissa's wet pussy. I stroked her deep and slowly but she wanted more and begged me to go harder and faster, which I was happy to oblige. My balls slid across a black forehead and nose as she continued to probe my sister's ass.

"OHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" she screamed, her juices flooding her pussy and squeezing out around my pounding cock, only to be lapped up by my slave. "Now do my ass Bro!"

I pulled out of her pussy and she rolled over carefully to a sixty-nine with Available, I changed holes and eased my cock into her wet and tight asshole.

"FUCK! I forgot just how big you cock is Bro, go slowly to start with please" she begged.

Of course I didn't want to hurt her so made slow strokes, gradually getting deeper until I was balls deep, then I sped up. With Available's expert licking and sucking and my ass pounding, Melissa was rapidly heading towards a climax, she was working hard on my slave's pussy and had a couple of fingers plunging into her ass as well.

I kept going for as long as I could, when Melissa came again, her ass clenching on my cock made me cum hard too and underneath us both Available was cumming too, a triple orgasm. I sat back to take the weight off the two women, my cock slipped out and cum ran down my sister's pussy from her asshole into Available's mouth to be eagerly swallowed.

Melissa rolled off next and was still gasping for breath, with my slave lying where she was and panting too. She recovered first and cleaned Melissa and then me before we all went to the shower to clean up. Later when Melissa was dressed and I had my dressing gown on again, I gave her an abbreviated version of how I came to buy Available over cups of tea. A little while later as she was about to leave for her meeting in town she asked,

"Wouldn't be interested in selling her to me would you? I'll pay you more than it cost you in compensation."

"No chance!" I replied with certainty, "She's too good, in fact I'm considering upgrading her to 'Pet' instead of slave."

"In that case I will be visiting you more often in future dear Brother, and give me your contact information for your supplier, I think that I will get one of my own."

Meanwhile Available was kneeling in the corner with a radiant smile on her face. After my visitor had left she spoke quietly...

"Did you mean that Master, that you are going to make me a pet instead of a slave?"

I looked at her hopeful, but also worried expression because she had spoken out of turn and smiled. Her eyes lit up and she crawled quickly to me and kissed my feet, thanking me. I opened my knees and she looked up and saw my cock was standing to attention and sticking out of my dressing gown and laughed happily, coming up to her knees and giving him a big kiss, before swallowing him whole for another fantastic blow job.

Part Seven - Punishment.

There are three types of punishment that I dish out to Available.

The first is Play Punishment, this is either when I decide that she needs or deserves some discipline or if she tells me she has been a bad or naughty pet. For this I sit her on the padded black plastic covered bench and use the cuffs to secure wrists to hooks above her head.

Next I spread her legs wide and attach them to wider hooks on the same level as her wrists. This leaves her tits exposed and also her thighs, pussy and ass, ready for whatever punishment I deem appropriate, often the 'Cat.' The bench is at a height so that her pussy and ass are also available to be fucked during her punishment.

The second type is for when she has been Very Bad, this is more serious and has only been done a few of times, the last time for carelessly dropping my favourite mug and smashing it. The position is the same for her but with the addition of nipple clamps linked with a short chain which she has to grip in her teeth.

Her nipples are pulled up tightly and must not let go of the chain, a riding crop is better for this type of punishment, as it can be focused on specific areas and stings more. Any area of exposed skin is given sharp slaps, including her pussy and asshole which are sensitive.

After a while the two have blended into one and I am looking up dungeon websites to get inspiration on what else I can use on her as a pain/pleasure punishment. I don't want to install large devices as I have limited room so I'm looking for small toys or ways to adapt the items I already have.

Another toy I have is a small device like a bar-b-que lighter but instead of a gas flame it provides a high powered electric shock, similar to a taser or cattle prod. When the button is pressed it gives an instant high voltage and painful shock when touched on skin, and if the recipient is sweating then there is usually a flash and a sharp 'pop' along with the inevitable scream.

During the 'Play Punishment,' she always ends up being fucked in one or both holes, it was in one of these sessions that I introduced Available to the 'Plus One' strap-on. When she first saw me wearing it she laughed almost uncontrollably but I ignored that while I adjusted it and lubed both the fake and real members.

I firmly pushed a couple of inches of my cock into her primed ass (which stopped her laughing... almost), then the same with the vibrator into her wet pussy (although at this point she thought that it was only a cock shaped dildo).

I fucked her with it for a while and soon she was writhing and panting, then I pressed the button to turn the fairly strong vibrations on. She actually screamed in shock, and then moaned loudly crying,

"Thank you Master, I love you Master... ohhh fuck! I'm cummm... AHHHH... CUMMIIINNNNGGG!!!" the last was a scream of pure lust.

The Third Punishment is very severe and I've only used it on Available once when she spilled hot tea into my lap. I ran to the kitchen to bathe my scalded man parts with cold water, while she repeatedly apologised for being so clumsy.

"SHUT UP AND GO TO THE BASEMENT!" I shouted at her, she only hesitated for a moment, then ran out and down to her dungeon, crying all the way.

My cock and balls were tender but not blistered, fortunately for me... and her, but because of her carelessness I didn't think that I would be having sex for at least a couple of days. This justified the higher punishment level but I was too sore and too angry to administer it at this moment.

With my pants and underwear in the washing machine I donned a dressing gown and walked carefully down to the basement and found her kneeling by her bed, the lock snapped onto her slave collar, and still sobbing. She stared at my groin but dared not say anything until given permission.

I removed all the treats that she'd earned, the books, the duvet, the mattress and the food treats, these I dragged to the punishment area of the basement and left them there, out of reach of her chain.

"Your punishment starts now, I will return when I have recovered, hopefully in a day or two with a decision on what to do with you. Either physical punishment, or perhaps I might sell you to my sister or even return you for retraining!" I told her angrily.

She looked horrified at the last two but kept quiet, I turned and carefully made my way upstairs, turning the light off, leaving her in complete darkness, finally locking the door. I listened and heard her crying, this would be a harsh lesson but she would either be more careful in future or she would be gone.

It was three days before the stinging stopped completely but I left her there for that night so that I was ready to punish her in the morning. I unlocked the door and turned on the light to see Available in the same position as I'd last seen her, kneeling in the slave position, hands in her thighs and palms upwards.

I stood in front of her and could see that she was almost panicking, while waiting for me to pass sentence.

"Fortunately for you I have fully recovered, but still considered selling you to Melissa..." I paused to see her reaction, which was shock and panic.

She must have intuited something from my sister that scared her deeply, she definitely didn't want to be her slave.

"However she has informed me that she has taken delivery of her own slave from one of their periodical auctions. Returning you for retraining would be harsh on you and me, maybe going too far for a first offence..." at this she looked relieved.

"So that leaves me with disciplining you myself" and she smiled which annoyed me, probably thinking that it would be like the usual punishments I had given her before, "You will then have to earn your treats all over again, you may speak now... slave!" and I emphasized the downgrading from 'Pet' back to 'Slave.'

"Thank you Master, I will happily take any punishment you give me and will try my best to be a better slave for you in future" she replied, definitely looking relieved to be staying with me.

I unlocked her collar, noting the smell of the soap I had left behind, that she had washed herself with. I fitted a ball gag into her mouth to keep the sound down and took her to where there was a double chain with a three foot bar between them suspended from a beam on the ceiling. I put a low stool for her to stand on and fitted hooks on the bar through the rings on her cuffs, keeping her arms apart.

123456...8