Avalanche of Love Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ngh... make him earn it, Maddy!" Kayla hissed out in encouragement while rubbing her own breasts to tease Kai as the rabbit nodded and shifted to push him deeper, again that gag reflex hitting as her eyes watered, but she just snarled in focus.

"I... oh my gods... I'm going fucking crazy! I can't fucking take this!" Kai hissed out, shaking his head as his body screamed at him to give in, his bunny-sister quickly tearing down what was left of his resistance.

"Better come up or you're about to take that load yourself, sis!" Kayla purred as Madeline blinked up at her, as if hesitating to contemplate about doing just that, but she withdrew as her maw popped free, tongue lolled as saliva hung from it.

"Gods... I didn't think I-" Kai gasped out as Kayla shifted forward before he could even finish, her full soft breasts pressing to his length.

"C'mon sis..." Kayla purred out as Madeline licked her chops and nodded, sitting up and pushing her own breasts to Kaylas. Kai just dug his paws into the sheets, panting and shuddering as he felt both his sister's pushing their ample breasts to his length that had already endured so much.

"Ngh... no need to hold it back now, brother... I'll even take some in my mouth for you if you want me too..." Madeline offered a smug grin up at her boyfriend and brother as that throbbing length jumped hard, between their shifting breasts, both girls keeping paws on them to knead against their brother's cock.

"Yes, fuck fuck... Madeline... K-Kayla..." His eyes went wide as his bunny-sister just nodded and shifted forward, pushing just the head of his length into her maw that was poking out between their shifting furred breasts.

Kai's mind went blank at that, hearts in his eyes as his tongue lolled and he just mewled out in a loud defeated moan as Madeline felt her brothers thick hot love gush into her waiting maw for the first time. Kayla was pushing close and Madeline pulled back as Kayla heard a loud gulp as she took it down, his teeth clenching as Kayla had her maw on him right as the second gush poured forth.

Kayla purred hard and blinked up at her brother, taking it and even another rope before she pulled back, making sure to gulp it down loudly for Kai, knowing he loved to hear it. Madeline lolled her milky looking tongue and Kayla sighed proudly as the remaining ropes of her big brothers love spilled forth, spattering all over their breasts.

Kai looked distant in his heart-filled eyes, claws dug hard into the bed sheets as he panted out, feeling both his sisters still rubbing their breasts against this length, making sure every last drop spilled forth.

"Ha... good job, big brother..." Kayla licked her chops as she looked down at the streaks of white cream that dotted her blue-white fur.

Madeline hissed through her teeth, seeing the tracks of her brother's love scattered all over her own breasts, some of it dripping off one of her rings. "Gods... brother it's so hot when it first comes out... I could feel it through my fur... and... you came so much..."

"Huff... huff... you surprised... after all that build up... sis?" He moved to weakly rub at his bunny-sister's hair as she kept panting, the taste of his love still lingering in her mouth.

Madeline sighed at the head petting, a grin showing across her muzzle before looking to Kayla who was also getting her brother's loving pets. "Gods... I adore both of your asses so much..."

"I and Kai do have pretty nice butts, don't we?" Kayla mewed out with a grin.

Kai just groaned and panted out, "Yeah... you too, sis... we love you too."

Kayla offered Madeline a grin and nodded. "Mhm... now come here rabbit, sister needs to love that bunny-pussy now that big brother is taken care of!"

"Hey! My maw and paws aren't broken, ngh... think I'm not gonna help my sisters?" Kai snarled proudly as he slid down the mattress to take a seat right between the girls who had been kneeling on the floor. Both of them gave small gasps as his paws moved behind them to pull them closer.

Their love-soaked breasts pushed into Kai's own bared chest, smearing his sticky lust about as his paws slid along their rears. Each of their tails lifted as he moved further down and both his sisters gave little moaning gasps as their brother's padded-fingers found their pearls.

"Ngh... c'mon... now... I know you two are worked up after all that love you gave me so... once like this, then I'll be using my maw on each of you as well in return... huff..." He snarled down into both Kayla and Madeline's ears as they clung to his chest, their claws dug in as they each nodded eagerly to his words.

Bunny and leopard alike panted and groaned for their brother as his paws relentlessly worked their pearls, skillfully stroking them, showing he knew just how to work his sibling's bodies.

Kayla dug her claws in and was the first to break, mewling out as her tongue lolled. The blissful sounds of her girlfriend giving in was all it took to throw Madeline past the edge next, the bunny moaning out with a loud squeak as Kai felt her honey gush forth in a squirt all over his paw and hip.

"Ha... that's my sisters... good girls..." He purred proudly as both of them panted against his chest, going through the throes of release, honey dripping from his padded-fingers. "Ngh... alright, who's getting brother's maw between their thighs first?" He mewed out excitedly, both the girls offering one another a fatigued but eager grin.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!