Ava's Story Pt. 03 - Study Session

Story Info
Ava and Jessica are done studying and Daddy joins the fun.
1.3k words
4.55
4.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlatt1
Marlatt1
39 Followers

Thank you for reading. Reminder all characters are fictional and are 18 years of age or older.

About a month has passed since we surprised Ava with her 18th birthday party. Since then our daughter has only gotten closer to both us and her longtime friend, and new lover, Jessica. The girls still walk home from school together, and Jessica will typically spend a couple of hours a day with Ava and us, until her parents get home from their long commute from work. This was happening before the birthday party, but now things are just a little spicier. Be sure to read the first two installments to learn all about that wonderful weekend party.

At school, the girls have always been close, and they simply have kept things normal between them. They sit next to each other in the classes they have in common. During lunch, they sit together along with other of their friends. They only provided a hug if it was appropriate for the moment, but they never kissed. To the casual observer, they were just friends.

Once they were at home and behind closed doors, things were a different story. They would kick off their shoes, and lock lips in a long-awaited kiss. They were going to make up for the lost time of not being able to be in each other's embrace during the day. The freedom of being home allowed them to show their affection to each other as their hands slid over their clothed bodies.

After the girls ended their kiss, they would track down Ava's mother, Linda, who worked from home almost every day, so she could usually be found in the home office. Both mother and daughter would have a long welcome home kiss, and it wasn't unusual for their hands to pay a little attention to the breasts of the other. Once they were done with their kiss, Jessica would step over and the process was repeated. Jessica simply had become the second daughter that we never had.

If I happened to be working from home, I would also be found in the home office. Each of the girls would come over and sit on my leg as their welcome home kiss was applied to my lips. They sat so they had better access to reach between my legs and give my cock a little attention through my pants. They also spread their legs a little too so I could provide their pussy a little attention as well. Most of the time I massaged through their panties, but occasionally one of them surprised me and didn't have any on.

Since it was a school night, they were soon off to Ava's bedroom to complete their homework. One of our requirements for allowing all this sexual openness to happen in the house was that the girls keep their grades up. They were already basically straight A students, but Ava did have a B in Chemistry earlier this year. With Jessica's help, she was able to tutor Ava, and get that grade back up into the A range. Of course, some of the studying they were doing was helping with a different type of chemistry grade.

On those days that I did go into the office to work, my first stop upon returning home was to track down my wife and give her a long welcome home kiss. It would be like we were little kids, rather than a married couple of 19 years. The kiss would be long, wet, and typically included a decent amount of tongue. Along with our hands being free to explore, as there were many times that I would find that she was not wearing a bra.

I would then head to Ava's bedroom to find the girls. She always kept her bedroom door open now, as it didn't matter if they were studying hard with their faces buried in a book or if they were stark naked on the bed with their faces buried between the legs of the other. Most of the time when I walked in, they were studying. They would take a quick break and welcome me home with kisses and other embraces. After which I would leave the room and they would return to their studies.

Today happened to be one of the days that I turned the corner and they had finished their homework for the day. They were both on the bed, naked, with Ava's tongue buried in Jessica's pussy as she pleasured her clit. Jessica smiled at me when I walked in, as a sense of excitement flashed across her face, knowing that they had been caught by Daddy. I leaned over and gave her a kiss, along with taking the time to give her exposed nipple a little twist. Ava kept going, and I wasn't sure if she knew I had walked into the room.

I stripped off my clothes as quickly as I could. I was getting harder by the second as I watched Ava's pussy and ass dance in the air as she enjoyed pleasuring her lover. I climbed up on the bed behind her and slowly inserted my cock into her tight, wet pussy.

Ava lifted her face out of Jessca's pussy just enough to say with a little playful giggle in her voice, "Welcome home Daddy.

Ava returned to pleasuring her lover's pussy as I started pleasuring my daughter's pussy. I started out slow, but she was already wet from the excitement of the oral examination she was conducting. Each one of my thrusts drove my hard cock deep inside Ava. This caused her body to also push her mouth and tongue into Jessica's pussy.

As I was fucking my daughter, I watched Jessica's D breasts bounce on her chest as every thrust I made into Ava's pussy transmitted over to Jessica's body as well. I reached around to cup my daughter's C breasts as they dangled from her chest, arousing her even more as I twisted her erect nipples.

Harder and harder I was driving my cock into Ava's pussy which soon contracted around my cock, and I knew I was making her orgasm. Her moans were muffled by Jessica's pussy lips. The sudden extra grip of her tight pussy around my cock was too much and I started to grunt and showed my approval by shooting my load deep inside her.

Thanks to Ava's attention, Jessica was soon yelling out with ecstasy and her body stiffened as her orgasm rippled through her body, squirting all over Ava's face. I pulled out and watched my white cum start to drip from her pussy before I fell onto the bed. Exhausted, Ava slid next to her lover, who proceeded to lick her own pussy juices from Ava's face.

I soon left the bedroom, naked, with my clothes in my hands. As I walked into the hallway, I found my wife sitting on the floor as she had just finished having an orgasm while tickling her clit and listening to our show. I smiled and placed my still semi-stiff cock up to her mouth. She proceeds to lick all our daughter's juices from my cock, along with just a little residual cum that had dripping out. When she was done, I helped her from the floor, and we proceeded back to our bedroom to get dressed.

Once it was time for Jessica to walk home that evening, Ava walked her to the door in nothing but a sheer T-shirt. They kissed goodbye and insured they would see each other tomorrow at school. Jessica also stopped and kissed me as a thank you for the afternoon study sex session. I could still taste the juices on her lips and confirmed that we were all available at anytime for some fun.

Marlatt1
Marlatt1
39 Followers