Ava's Story Pt. 04 - Dinner Date

Story Info
Ava and Jessica share dinner and each other.
3.5k words
4.26
14.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers

Thank you for reading. Reminder all characters are fictional and are 18 years of age or older.

This is a stand-alone submission for the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024. As Always, your votes and comments are appreciated.

This story does also fit into Ava's Adventure story series as part 4.

--

Valentines Day was coming soon, and Ava wanted to have a nice dinner out with her lover, Jessica. She suggested to her dad, that he and mom should have a double date with them. However, to be more intimate, have two separate tables at the same restaurant. They further discussed that they should see if they could get a table at the fancy Italian restaurant downtown. He agreed and called to make the reservations for two tables, which were easier to get, as they were otherwise booked for larger groups.

After school the next day, Ava told Jessica what their plans were for Valentines Day. They would tell her parents that she was simply joining Ava and her parents for dinner that night. Since they didn't know that they had been lovers since their 18th birthday party. Jessica agreed to the plan before they flopped on the bed to snuggle before she had to head home for the evening.

Valentines Day fell on a weekday and Ava and Jessica attended classes as normal. They had not announced their attachment, so it had been hard to not display any affection at school. Today was especially hard to not be able to kiss each other, even though they were walking between classes together and seeing others kissing in the halls.

As they walked home from school, Jessica typically would stop at Ava's house for a study session. But today, she needed to go home and change into what she was going to wear that night. However, they couldn't wait any longer, and Jessica still walked in the front door with Ava. As soon as the door was closed, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Ava's dad happened to be sitting in the living room, and said, "Welcome home girls."

The girls acknowledged his presence, but since he had participated in some of their previous make-out sessions, they knew he would want to watch, and they continued right in front of him. Ava and Jessica madly kissed to the point that they were hyperventilating, as they didn't want to stop to take a break from the other's lips. They broke their kiss only to remove their shirts, up and over their heads.

Ava stood there is a fancy lace bra that allowed the nipples on her C cup breasts to peek through. Jessica had on a see-through bra that pretended to cover her D cup breasts but left nothing to the imagination. They also took the time to slip their pants off to reveal they were wearing panties that matched their bras. Then they returned to their kissing as they moved together to the couch.

While still kissing, Ava reached around Jessica and unhooked her bra, as Jessica did the same with Ava's bra. They separated just enough to allow the bras to be pulled from between their bodies, before pressing their now naked breasts together as they picked up with their kiss and their hands gently gliding over their exposed skin.

Ava's dad mentioned, "If you girls go much further, there won't be any reason to dress up and go out for dinner."

Jessica and Ava continued enjoying their bodies for a little longer before they agreed and broke off their embrace. Jessica reluctantly put her clothes on and kissed Ava one last time before heading home to change. After closing the door, Ava walked over to her father and gave him a kiss. She then asked in a playful voice, "Are you and mommy going to play with us tonight?"

Her dad responded, "After dinner, we will all come back to the house and the four of us can have as much fun as you would like." As he took a couple fingers and rubbed her pussy through her panties. Ava let a little moan slip from her lips and kissed her dad again. Soon she smiled and giggled before she grabbed the rest of her clothes to head to her bedroom to change.

Just over an hour later, Jessica rang the doorbell. Ava's mom answered the door, and then shouted down the hall to let Ava know her date for the night was here. Soon Ava walked out to the living room and the girls stood there to admire what the other was wearing for their date. Knowing that they were trying to drive the other crazy, thinking about what else they may be wearing underneath.

Ava was wearing a simple knee-length black dress. Holding the dress up were thin straps over each shoulder. The dress was perfect for the 18-year-old as it showed off her sexy curves in a subtle way but didn't show any cleavage.

Jessica was wearing a little braver red knee-length red dress. The straps were thicker which framed the decent amount of reveled cleavage. Even though she was only a month older than Ava, Jessica was bolder in what she would wear.

They soon followed Ava's mother and father out to the car, and they headed for the restaurant. Jessica thanked Ava's parents for setting this up and agreeing to their semi-alone night out. The girls kissed but kept things low key as they didn't want to smudge their lipstick and makeup. They also basically kept their hands to themselves, not wanting to spoil any surprises the other may be wearing under their dress.

At the restaurant, Ava's parents were holding hands as they walked up to the podium. Ava and Jessica tried holding hands, but it felt awkward in public. Her father said there were two reservations that had been made, which were quickly found on the list. They said their goodbyes for now as each pair were escorted to tables on either side of the main room. They could still see each other, but they were far enough apart they were going to leave each other alone.

Ava and Jessica had been lifelong friends that had just recently started the romantic side of their friendship. They knew all their stories and everything that would normally be talked about on a dinner date. So, the conversation was talking more about boys and teachers at school when they started to eat dinner. It was like a family dinner conversation rather than one they both knew was going to lead to sex that night at home.

Midway through the main course, Ava noticed some interesting movement in the booth behind Jessica. The couple in that booth had slid really close to each other, and the way the booth was designed, they must have figured that no one could see what was going on, but she could. The boyfriend had reached his hand between the legs of his girlfriend and appeared to be massaging her pussy. The girlfriend must have wanted more as Ava was able to see her open her legs to allow for better access. From the look on her face, Ava assumed that things had gone from a massaging of her pussy lips to a full fingering. She was squirming in her seat and lightly bighting one of her fingers to keep from moaning.

Jessica piped up, "Everything OK, Ava?"

Ava directed her attention back to her lover and said, "Don't look, but the guy behind you is having way too much fun with his date's pussy."

At that point, Jessica decided to stand up and use the restroom, just so she could get a better look at what Ava was describing. When she came back, she stopped behind Ava and massaged her shoulders, only to allow herself to get a good look at the discrete show still happening in the other booth. But soon she knew she needed to sit down, to not draw attention to what they were watching.

Ava could feel her own pussy starting to get wet, and just a little moisture was gathering on her inner thigh, as she continued to watch the show.

As the waiter approached the booth, the boyfriend had to remove his hand. The waiter asked if they needed refills on their drinks, which they said yes to, and the waiter left. This must have given the boy an idea, as Ava seen him take a drink from a nearly empty glass. However, he slipped a cube of ice into his mouth, before placing the glass back on the table.

The waiter came back with their refills and moved onto another table. That was when the boy took the hand that he had been pleasuring his girl with and removed the cube of ice from his mouth. He slowly moved that hand back between her legs. Ava quickly told Jessica to turn around and watch what was going to happen.

As she did, the girl at the other table let out a very loud scream of pleasure and her body shook. Apparently, she was expecting just her boyfriend's fingers to be reinserted into her pussy, but when it was a cold ice cube, she had an intense orgasm immediately shoot through her body. She quickly turned and kissed her boyfriend to hide the embarrassment of people starting to look in her direction to see what had happened.

The waiter stopped at the girls table and asked if they would like any dessert. Ava was still enthralled with what had just happened, and blurted out, "No thank you, Jessica here is my dessert for tonight!"

The waiter smirked, left the check, and walked away without a comment. Jessica however said, "I can't believe you just said that. I know you are going to be my dessert as well, but...." She couldn't finish her thought as Ava's phone buzzed. It was a text from her father saying that it was time to leave. They left cash on the table to cover the bill and a decent tip and headed for the door.

Once everyone was in the car, the girls started making out with passionate kisses. Even though Ava's parents were in the front seat, the girls didn't care. They also didn't care anymore about the lipstick they were wearing. The more smudged it was, the more intense their kissing was. At one point they happened to see Ava's father reach over and start playing with a breast of Ava's mother.

Amazingly, everyone was still fully clothed when they got back to the house. Ava yelled back to her parents that they were heading to her bedroom, as they ran into the house. Once in the bedroom, the girls stood in front of each other again. They admired the dress they were about to take off and envisioning what was about to happen.

Ava was the first to move to unzip Jessica's dress. She reached behind her and slowly pulled the zipper down and let it drop to the floor. Underneath, she was wearing a red satin bowtie teddy. Her breasts were contained by a bow bra that was tied in the front. The dress had been strapless, and the straps that could be seen were part of her teddy. The rest of the teddy was a simple strip of fabric that ran down her front from her breasts, between her legs to barely cover her pussy, and back up to the bra in the back. Ava stepped back and stood there in awe as she admired what her lover looked like in that teddy.

Jessica then approached Ava and reached around to unzip her dress. She also pulled the zipper down slowly before pulling the straps off her shoulders to allow it to drop to the floor. Underneath, she was wearing a black see-through teddy. Her breasts were also covered by a red bow, but the teddy was otherwise cup less. As Jessica stepped back to admire her lover, she noticed that Ava didn't have any panties on.

They each stepped forward to lock lips again with a long, wet kiss. As they stepped back, Jessica had grabbed the end of the bow covering Ava's breasts. Jessica didn't have to pull, as Ava continued to step back, causing the bow to slowly be untied. Finally, the knot was undone, and the fabric dropped to the sides, revealing Ava's perfect C cup breasts and a pair of very hard nipples.

Jessica approached her lover again, this time to grip her breasts with her hands. As she gently rubbed her breasts, she lowered her head down to start sucking on one of the nipples. This caused a little moan to slip from her mouth. Jessica moved her other hand between Ava's legs and reached under the teddy that was still draped over her body. She felt Ava's pussy and realized how wet tonight had made her.

Ava started to push her away, and Jessica realized that she also had ahold of the end of the bow on her teddy. She started to step back, but instead Ava gave the bow a quick yank. This caused Jessica's D cup breasts to drop out of their confinement and bounce seductively on her chest. Ava quickly slid the straps of the teddy off her shoulders, and it dropped to the floor. Ava also slipped the straps of her own teddy off her shoulders, and soon both girls were standing in front of each other in their full naked glory.

Quickly, their breasts were pressed together as they again were in a lover's embrace. While still holding each other, they fell onto the bed. Jessica was able to turn to be on top of Ava. As she kissed her way down her body, particular attention was paid to each breast and nipple, along with a couple playful licks around her bellybutton. Ava spread her legs so that Jessica had free passage down to her wet pussy.

She wasn't disappointed. After a few little nibbles on Ava's pussy lips, Jessica's tongue slowly started to slip between them, causing Ava to moan again. Those moans turned to loud cries of joy when Jessica's tongue found Ava's clit and started to lick it back and forth. Ava reached down and pushed Jessica's head between her legs, wanting to make sure she didn't stop.

Soon, Jessica replaced her tongue with a couple fingers, rotating them between the clit and full insertion into her pussy. As Ava started to squirm, Jessica picked up her pace and continued to pleasure her lover until her back arched and unrecognizable sounds were yelled. Ava's pussy contracted around Jessica's fingers as an orgasm rocked her body.

Jessica crawled back next to Ava and allowed her to taste her own juices from the fingers that had just been inside her. They relaxed a moment until Ava had enough energy to move. It was Jessica's turn to spread her legs as Ava nestled her way between them. She reached a couple fingers between Jessica's pussy lips to confirm she was as wet as Ava thought she was. One finger found Jessica's clit while the other started to probe her pussy.

Jessica was deep into what Ava was doing. She had closed her eyes and was lost in the world of pleasure she was receiving. It was not until Jessica heard a little buzz that she recognized that Ava had grabbed the vibrator that she had gotten for her birthday. Ava withdrew her fingers and placed the vibrator onto Jessica's pussy, causing her to jump. Ava continued to press and turned the settings level up a time or two. Jessica was writhing on the bed with the wonderfully seductive vibrations that were being applied between her legs.

Finally, it was too much and Jessica's whole body when stiff. Ava knew she was having an orgasm roll through her body. As she was pulling the vibrator away from Jessica's pussy, she began to squirt. Jessica's fluids were all over Ava's face and breasts and were soon starting to drip from the front of her naked body.

Ava crawled next to her lover and positioned their bodies, so they were chest to chest. They rubbed their breasts together for excitement, but also to playfully spread the Jessica's juices all over their bodies. Their arms and legs wrapped around each other, and that is where they stayed for a while.

That is when they heard noises coming from down the hall and they decided to investigate. As they approached the bedroom door of Ava's parents, they heard her mom yell. "Oh, God! That's the spot! I'm cumming!!!!!" The girls peered around the open door to see Ava's mom ridding the cock of her dad. Her DD breasts were still bouncing on her chest, even though she had slowed her movements when her orgasm hit her.

Since her 18th birthday party, Ava and her parents had gotten quite close sexually. Before the party, she may have watched, only to quickly return to her room to pleasure herself. Now after the party, both Ava and Jessica knew since the door was open, it was an invitation for them to join in on the fun.

As Ava's mother lifted herself from the cock she had just been riding, she flopped onto the bed next to her husband. Ava and Jessica rushed into the room and jumped onto the bed. Ava landed next to her dad and Jessica next to mom.

Ava's father said, "I was hoping you would hear us and decide to join. We heard you two having fun, which made us horny, so we decided to also have a first round with ourselves."

With that Jessica crawled between the legs of Ava's mother and started to lick her pussy. She jumped when the tongue met with her still tender pussy that had just been well fucked. Moans were quickly being voiced as Ava's mother placed her hand behind Jessica's head to push her tongue deeper into her.

Ava reached for her daddy's cock and realized that it was still hard, as he hadn't cum yet. She started to climb aboard and soon had positioned herself over his erection. He winked at her to let her know that he was ready for her to continue. Ava slid her tight pussy down over her daddy's cock. She was still wet from her sex session with Jessica, and his cock was still well lubricated by her mother's juices.

At some point, Jessica had turned to lie on top of Ava's mother in a 69 position. Their only job now was the deep pleasuring of the other. Their moans muffled by the pussy they were eating out. Ava's dad was able to move one of his hands over to caress the breasts that he could reach. Applying a little twist occasionally to a nipple his hand encountered.

However, his attention was fixated on his cock as it disappeared and reappeared from his daughter's pussy. Ava would raise just enough to tease the cock tip with her pussy lips before she thrust it back inside her again and again. Ava closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. She could feel her breasts bobbing to their motions as she accepted the invasion of his hard shaft entering her pussy.

Ava's body stiffened and her pussy contracted around her daddy's cock. She was rocked by a huge orgasm, and her juices started to drip down around his cock. At the same time, her father reached for her hips to push her down so he could shove his cock in as far as possible. The sudden change in pressure being applied by her pussy caused him to shoot his load deep inside of his daughter. They held there for just a moment as he finished, but soon Ava lifted her well creamed pussy from the deflating cock.

Sperm started to drip from her pussy as she repositioned her body to her father's face, so he could clean up the drippings that he had just deposited. Next to them, her mother was squirming under Jessica as she was being driven wild by her second orgasm of the night. She continued her work on Jessica's pussy until her body also stiffened above her. Although not as strong as earlier, Jessica was still able to squirt all over the face of Ava's mother.

Jessica collapsed on top of the body of Ava's mother, both worn out from their efforts that evening. Avas dad tried to clean her pussy as best as he could but was also worn out and stopped licking not long after she presented herself to his mouth. This triggered Ava to slide off from her father and land between her parents on the bed.

No one moved for a while, they just enjoyed the touch of their exhausted naked bodies against each other. This had been a wonderful way to celebrate Valentines Day, with the ones you love. At some point the girls had to move back to Ava's room. Jessica was spending the night, but tomorrow was a school day and it was back to their normal routine of being just longtime girlfriends in public and lovers at home.

Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers