Away for the weekend

Story Info
Camping trip full of fun and excitement.
1.9k words
3.98
7.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summers day and we had planned to go camping for the weekend. Angel agreed to pack the clothes, as I found the tent and gathered the supplies. So, once we had gathered everything together into the Discovery we headed out.

It was not long before we had left the dusty, busy city behind and were out in the wildlife. We found a nice camping area, in a clearing near a brook and a path along the side of it. Judging by the overgrowth, the path was barely used. We were also told by the Ranger that there was a small pool along the path. Idea for swimming in.

We both emptied the vehicle and Angel picked a nice spot, so I could set up camp. She disappeared into the bushes and came out few minutes later in a lumberjacket style shirt, tied at the waist undone down to her stomach. Under this she had a black tight vest, holding her breasts in place and her nipples poking through the fabric. Clearly no bra. She also had on a small black sports skirt, black knee-high sports socks and hiking boots.

She tossed her stripped clothes into her bag and smiled, doing a twirl she asked, "You like?" I nodded and she smiled even more.

"Good." She continued "I have got you something, I would like you to wear". She dug into her bag and drew out a pair of Lycra shorts and t-shirt. Smiling she tossed them at me.

I could see by the look on her face she wanted me to wear these.

"What about underwear?" I asked.

"No, thank you." She replied giggling. She turned and walked off, so I could get changed. It didn't take me long to strip and change. I also noticed this weren't mine either.

"Babe, these aren't mine. You have got me yours by mistake." I said finding her crouching near the brook getting water in a billie can. She looked up at my face then at my groin, which was snug in her Lycra shorts with a visible penis line.

"No mistake babe, just right."

It was then that looking down at her I could see she was not wearing any panties. Her pussy shyly glimpsed at me from under her short skirt. She was also shaven and looked so smooth. My hearty skipped and I could feel myself getting aroused, my cock stirring beneath the Lycra, as I tried to move my stance. She just looked at my face and my groin and smiled, adjusted her skirt to hide her jewel.

I walked off and could feel her eyes watching me as I did. I started to collect fallen twigs and branches and built a fire. Once it was lit, I watched Angel as she prepared the food. Her back was turned away from me. The wind gently blew her skirt and caused it to flap. Angel would chuckle and hum to herself.

"You, Ok?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied. "The wind is a bit chilly, and well you know." Blushing, she pulled her skirt down as the wind playfully kissed her now exposed bum cheeks. Then she started rubbing her thighs together with her hands.

As the afternoon rolled on to early eve, we had prepared, cooked, and eaten our meal. Angel asked to carry the pots to the brook as she followed. I knew she was still looking at my ass, as I caught her sniggering as I looked back.

We got to the brook, as she sat down on a flat smooth stone on the bank, her face showed an odd expression. Sort of between a smile and discomfort, she rolled her eyes for a split second, then got up quick, looking embarrassed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing." She whimpered back. "This stone is wet and cold, and my fanny was warm until I sat down. Sort of gave me a quick orgasm." She smiled and giggled.

I smirked as she gently sat back down again. She giggled again and splashed water at me. It did feel cold and fresh on my face. I laughed and splashed her back, flicking the water up between her knees and thighs. She seemed to enjoy the sensation of the cold water running down her legs, licking across her pussy, she splashed me more soaking my shorts. She looked and giggles, pointing at my bulge.

"I can see your cock, through the wet fabric".

I blushed but splashed her back and watched as she felt the cold water tease her pussy more.

We finished washing the pots and I carried them back to camp. Angel walked behind me. I felt her slide her hands round my waist in a hug, then she slid her hands, her cold wet hand down the front of my shorts and grab my shaft and cupped my balls. My warm and cosy cock and balls were now shocked by her cold hands and her grip. I jumped in shock.

"See what I mean, babe." Laughing, she started to roll my balls in one hand and stroke my cock in the other.

"Yes." I whimpered back in excitement as she stimulated my erection. She pulled her hands out from my shorts, smiled, and looked at my bulge. She licked her lips and patted it through the fabric.

"Hmm nice." She winked and walked off in front, humming to herself.

I was glad no one else was around as we walked back to camp. We spent the rest of the night by the fire, watching the day turn to night, the light to twilight then darkness.

We both fell asleep in our sleeping bags under the stars and by the dying fire as the night creatures played out their opera of music through the night. It was bliss.

Next morning, I thought I was the first up, but Angel was already awake, laying in her sleeping bag, by the cold dead fire. She looked at me.

"Hey babes", she whispered. I replied and started to stand up from out my sleeping bag. Suddenly Angel exclaimed.

"Stand still and keep quiet", as I had my back turned to her and was in mid-stretch I froze.

"WHAT! WHAT IS IT?".

"SHHS, STAND STILL AND KEEP QUITE". I could sense Angel moving around behind me, I was getting anxious as to what she had spotted.

"Babe what is it?" I asked.

"Just hold still and keep quiet, oh my GOD!" She exclaimed.

I closed my eyes and wanted for the doom to happen.

"It's....it's.... Oh dear... it's".

I felt her hands on my waist band of my shorts, then down they came as my cock bounced up into show.

"It's morning wood...." She giggled, pointing at my semi. I blushed as I could feel it responding to her glances, she giggled more, reached round and upped my balls in one hand while holding my cock in the other.

Nibbling my ear, "well good morning to you as well", as she playfully teased my cock. I could feel it respond as she slowly and softly wrapped her hand round my shaft and began sliding her palm and fingers along it. I closed my eyes in excitement.

My angry and shock soon vanished and was replaced by excitement as my cock was brought up to full erection by her hand and the methodical stroking along my shaft. She slowly rolled my foreskin back and forth as her hand glided up and down my shaft. Her other hand was playfully cupping and rolling my balls. Ever now and again, she would squeeze my balls and the tip of my cock.

"Cum for me babe", she whispered, "I want your cum in my hand, and squeezed between my fingers."

She changed the rhythm of the stroked, becoming faster and longer up and down my erection, rolling the foreskin back and forth. Juggling my balls gently in her grasp. I could feel it growing, my knees buckling and my hips jerking as it builds more, until I could no longer hold it back.

She exclaimed and cheered as I squirted warm cum between her fingers and her hand, as she still stroked my more sensitive cock. I was panting and sweating as she jerked me more, cum oozing out between her fingers.

She squeezed my balls, kissed my neck "Nice babe". I could feel her body close to my as she wrapped her hands round my waist. I opened my eyes, focused then realised we were not alone.

A group of Guides with their leader had accident walked into our camp. The leader stated with shock and some of the guides giggled and pointed at us. He quickly moved them on through the bush and away.

"Well after that show, I suppose we are banned from this campsite?" Angel whispered.

"How long were they standing there?" I asked.

"HMM, as soon as I dropped your shorts." She replied giggling.

"Babbbbbe!!!".

"Well, you were enjoying it and I didn't want to stop you." She smirked. She got her wash things and ran off from the camp site towards the path.

"Last one to the pond cooks breakfast." She yelled as she ran off along the path. Once I had adjusted my shorts I ran after her, as I got to the pond, she was already neck deep in the water, her clothes thrown in a pile on the bank. I stripped and dived in, swam to her. She splashed me.

"You got to make breakfast." She mocked. We both stayed in the middle of the pond treading water. The water was cool, the day was warm and felt like it was heating up. Through the clear water, I could make out her well-shaped breasts, firm with erect nipples, as I looked her body down, I would see her belly button and then her pussy. She splashed me again.

"Yukkk babe, I can see you getting excited again." Smirking and looking at my groin under the water. I blushed as and giggled back.

Leaning back and floating in the water she gently kicked my balls with her left big toe, laughed and then did it again. I pushed her foot away. She swam off and I followed her. We played in the pool for about 20 -30 mins.

She emerged first, the water running down her perfect figure, down her back, between her bum cheeks and thighs, as she turned, I could see water droplets running down her neck, between her breasts, stomach, groin and then between her pussy lips, and thighs. Her nipples glistened like two diamonds as she started to dry herself off. Leaning forward she dried her hair with a towel, tied it in a bun and stood up. He breasts bounced gently to this movement as she grabbed another towel, rubbed her back dry as she stood naked, facing me.

She started to slowly rub her neck, and her chest gently and over excitable rubbing her nipples in the towel. Then slowly dried her stomach, before snaking the towel down between her thighs.

She started rubbing her groin and pussy, I could tell by her face expression she was enjoying this show as much as I was watching. She stopped as she mocked embarrassment making out, she had forgotten where she was. Quickly dried her legs and dressed. Sliding up a pair of pink tight panties, she parted her legs and covered her pussy up with only a Visible camel toe line showing. Then pulled on an oversized grey t-shirt.

I quickly got out, covering my excited cock and erection, dried and quickly dressed as Angel looked on in mock bemusement.

"You really need to control your light soldier." She spoke.

"You are such a cock tease." I rebutted.

She smirked and watched as I got dressed. We walked back hand into hand to the camp site and enjoyed the rest of our weekend.