Awoken

Story Info
A pre-arranged CNC experience brings sweet release for both.
1.1k words
4.18
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark when he entered. He was careful to ensure the door closed silently and listened to see his arrival had woken her. But from where he stood he could only hear the even sounds of her breathing.

They had talked about this for so long, he wanted to make sure everything was perfect. He'd only get one shot to surprise her. In the alcove outside the bathroom, he removed his socks and shoes and stripped down to nothing. He took the belt from his pants and wound it around his right hand. He would need that later.

Stepping into the hotel room, he stood listening to her sleep, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness. Slowly, the contents of the room came into focus. A dresser on his right, the desk straight ahead and a chair and ottoman in the corner. To his left was the king size bed.

She was under the covers, resting on her right side, her hand tucked under her chin. Her blonde curls were spread out on the pillow and she made soft purring noises as she slept. Not quite a snore, but close. He was sure she was sound asleep. Sure that this night was about to go to plan.

He stepped to the end of the bed and tugged gently on the sheet. It shifted slowly down, exposing one body part at a time. First her shoulder, with the thin strap of her negligee over it. Then her ample breasts, barely contained by the silky fabric. Then her hips and her ass, which peeked out from under the end of the short slip.

She stirred and he stopped the progression of the sheet, holding his breath. He'd come this far without waking her, he didn't want to risk it now. When her legs shifted and she rolled onto her back, he knew this was it, this was the moment.

He crawled up her body, straddling her hips, and running his hands over her breasts before bringing one to rest on her neck and the other over her mouth. When he squeezed her throat, her eyes sprung open and he saw the fear. Even though she had known he was coming, even though they had talked about this for months, the fear was there and it filled him with need.

He increased the pressure around her throat and pressed down hard on her mouth. She bucked under him but he had her contained. He had her right where he wanted her. He released his hand from her neck and she tried to take a deep breath, but his hand was still firmly over her mouth.

Without breaking eye contact, he let his free hand roam down her body and roughly pulled the silk nightgown up, finding her pussy and, smiling at how wet she was, slid one finger in to her.

Her eyes rolled back ever so slightly and his cock twitched. It had been hard as a rock since he first pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and he couldn't wait to plunge it deep inside her. He removed his hand and leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips.

"Now I'm going to fuck you until you can't move or think straight," he said in a whisper. "Do you understand?"

She nodded and he could see the fear in her eyes had been replaced by something else. Anticipation and resignation. Exactly what he wanted.

"Lift up your legs."

She did as he commanded and he positioned the head of his cock at her slick entrance. It was all he could do to stop from sliding deep into her right then.

Instead he looked her in the eyes, putting his left hand back over her mouth and his right under her jaw with a firm grip. Slowly, he pushed into her cunt, never taking his eyes off of her. Her moans and screams were deadened by the hand over her mouth and as he pushed further he increased the pressure on her throat. Her eyes rolled back again and her hips raised ever so slightly. Just enough to tell him she didn't want him to stop.

He began to fuck her slowly. Pulling his cock nearly all the way out and then pushing back in, with each thrust he released the hold on her neck. Pull out, let her breath, push in, make her struggle. He went on like that for a while, feeling her grow wetter and wetter with every stroke.

She looked to beautifully helpless under him. So completely his. The next time he was buried as deep inside her as possible, he released his hands and she gasped for air. He allowed her a few gulps before placing his mouth over hers, kissing her deeply and forcefully. He probed her with his tongue and bit her bottom lip, his cock still pushed to the hilt.

He could cum like this, he was ready. But there was one more thing he wanted to do before that.

Pulling out, he flipped her over and got her up onto all fours. He reached for the belt he had laid beside them on the bed and wrapped it around her neck. She gasped at this new sensation, her head pulled back as he pushed into her once again. When she moaned, it came out strangled, the sound almost enough to tip him over the edge.

Keeping a firm grip on the belt with his left hand, he smacked her ass hard with his right. She bucked at the contact, causing the belt to cinch tighter. He got into a rhythm, fucking her, choking her and spanking her.

They were both close to orgasm now. Her pussy clenching tighter around his cock with every stroke. He wanted to look in her eyes when she came. He wanted to see what he had done to her. What he had reduced her to.

He pulled out and flipped her onto her back. His belt was still around her neck and he watched her face as his cock slid back into her now dripping pussy. He saw the moment when she surrendered completely to him. When the hands that had been tense, ready to pull at the belt if it got to be too much, relaxed at her sides. He had fucked any resistance out of her and now it was time for both of them to be rewarded.

It only took a few more strokes before their bodies released. He came inside her with force, his cock twitching against the walls of her cunt as she screamed his name. When he was spent, he released the belt, running a finger along the red line it left on her skin, and then rested his body on top of hers.

"Good girl," he said, trailing a finger over her hard nipple before planting a kiss on her forehead. "I'll give you a minute to rest before I take that ass as my own."