All Comments on 'Baby Girl'

by Bellamy_Baine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

This made no sense what so ever. Not enough explanation. It just kept getting darker and darker and went no where.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What?

This story was all over the place. No resolution, random introduction of supernatural elements. It made no sense at all.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
AVARICE, GREED & BLACKMAIL

will never function sans leverage or fear. TK U MLJ LV NV

robdh51robdh51almost 4 years ago
WTF

This is NOT BDSM, but Horror, at least it seems like it. I agree with ShadowRosie, it makes no sense.

Stella_Nova_WritesStella_Nova_Writesalmost 4 years ago
I'm a little bias but....

The dark twist, the fem dom, the mystery! Girl, it has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this

I love the mystery! My only wish is to have more of the story! I think the addition of the paranormal helps to explain why he's been so distant, but I really need to know what happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I need more!!

Please continue this story or make more like it! It’s so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

Please continue this! You stopped it at a good part..

pobratpobratalmost 3 years ago

I'd like to see either a continuation of this, or you add another story. I like your writing, and it made sense to me....you were clear, he'd been over seas, apparently screwed around, or smbdy said he did, and she's livid at his playing all nice in front of her friends. Kind of blew his caring image tho, to hit on her friends in front of her?

Then she sets a trap for him, but like many women, doesn't realize it'll trap her as well. 🙄 Then when it's over, she says what her problems been, (which I personally would have let him have it the first hour home). Why wait?

But that's just me, what I'd do, and not necessarily what I'd have a character do. So as for all over the place, I don't see it.

Now as for where it was going, I can see why horror might have been a good place to put it. Bc BDSM is consensual, and this wasn't that, there was no consent for a power exchange. Maybe noncom, or horror. Or non human, the way it was going.

But my question is, are you going to write more, either of this story, or sth different, or was this a one off and only one off?

And again, your style of writing appeals to me. Good job here, it kept my interest.

PS I've posted a long first chapter of a story back in 2016, and then life interfered, I have three or four more chapters hand written in a notebook, but after that....? My extensive vocabulary, my much loved vocabulary, has all but evaporated.

I don't even know what I'm asking....but if you'd like to read it, and give me yr opinion, I'd appreciate it. For a first story, by an unknown author, I can't complain about my score.

It's title "A Game of Chance"

Pobrat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous