Baby Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts dissolved when he shoved whatever it was further in, stretching her around something larger than fingers, but smaller than his traitorous cock. Rocking against it, she couldn't help the pleasurable sounds spilling out of her mouth. At this point, she didn't care what it was, she just wanted more, more, more. Friction, she needed friction, she thought as her hips circled as much as his suddenly bruising grip would allow. Squirming with desperate tension.

Then that wicked mouth went back to work. Tracing the edge of where this new object invaded her, he sampled the gush of juices now leaking around it, humming to himself as he circled the opening with more teasing laps of his tongue. Working his way out in widening circles, he rapidly found her clit again and the sound he made when he sucked it this time was nearly a match to the explicit noises escaping her, guttural. Animalistic. Much too similar to when he had a claim on her body, back when she thought he was loyal.

Fuck, she was stupid.

This was messed up. Wrong, even though it felt so right.

Memories consumed her as the pleasure tightened every muscle in her body, trying to restart feelings that had died slowly each night since he'd returned. Embers of her old love caught and flared, while those teeth and his tongue played her for a fool. Once he'd been so sweet, her everything, her rock. Now, he was the devil between her thighs, trying to tempt her into a greater sin: Forgiveness.

A pause between licks and he whispered, "Baby girl, let go." He twisted that invading pressure and then shoved it in so hard, she saw stars as it bottomed out inside her. Keening, that crest of pleasure finally broke and she clamped down, fisting around that cool length like she wanted to fist around parts of him that she would never let past her defenses again. Sweet bliss robbed her of her senses and the bitter anger that kept them apart, sweeping her into a dark place where she felt him like a specter waiting to possess her all over again.

Light pressure from his fingers grounded her, reminding her to come back to herself, her body. They fluttered around her entrance, checking to make sure she was okay, before he slowly, delicately pulled that object out. She moaned, feeling the edge of soreness that would make her regret this in the morning. A delicate kiss crested her mound and hands patted her thighs, urging them closed. Not at all sure she was ready, she lifted her eyes to his.

He looked wrecked. Lips swollen, eyes wide with some emotion she was too tired to interpret, the glimmer of tears in his eyes. Uncertainty wound its way through her afterglow. That was not the expression of a man solely intent on his next conquest. Was he crying?

"Are you crying?" She demanded, aghast.

He didn't even hesitate. "Yeah, I am." One thick finger caught an escaped tear, examining it with a quizzical expression in the dim light.

She resisted the urge to ask why and said instead, "Tell me you have a reason for all this, a good one, not some lame excuse. Or tell me that I'm right, that you fucked some other woman, while your pregnant wife waited for you to come home in one piece and not in a body bag."

His expression crumpled. "I do babe, I do have a good reason." Voice hitched, broke, and he kept going through fresh tears that sliced her open, like his words. "I can't tell you. You know how these things work, sometimes we have covers for other things."

Disbelief pummeled her. "Are you fucking serious, Lucas? You're telling me this is a cover story for some other military bullshit. That's your excuse?"

A shudder rippled across his arms and his expression closed to her, eyes shutting tight.

Strain appeared on his face and he gritted out, "Yeah, that is what I'm saying."

She shook her head, slowly, disbelief overshadowing any of her other feelings. "That is the lamest fucking excuse for cheating that I've ever heard." Silence reigned. And when he didn't fill it with a response, she kept going "I had to hear it from Carter of all people. You know Carter. That slimy mother would fuck a dead horse if he could and he was targeting me, me, Lucas. The look on his face when he did..." She started shaking, feeling the spent juices on her thighs cool in the chill air. "I think I hate you for this," she whispered.

Another rippled moved over his chest and arms. Suddenly, the energy in the room shifted. It felt dangerous, like the edge of a lightning storm. His hands were back on either side of her thighs and they pressed into the cushions. She watched them, mouth gaping open as delicate curls of smoke drifted in gray ribbons to the ceiling, the fabric darkening to a smoky black along the edges of his hands. A low growl rumbled from his throat, inspiring goosebumps up and down her arms. Fear sparked as she watched those hands grow talons, one finger at a time. First his thumbs, then index fingers, black and long like a bird of prey.

Her head whipped back to his face, astonished as those eyes she knew so well fractured with unfamiliar red streamers, glowing with enough light to cast shadows on his proud cheekbones. What the hell?

The voice that spilled out of his mouth scraped along her flesh with power and fury she'd never heard in her life. "Precious girl, I have very, very good reasons for this cover story," red had eaten through the amber of his eyes like acid, burning her with the accusations they held. "Shall we find out why I kept my distance?" he queried, pressing harder into the mattress, until the top layer of fabric dissolved and his hands sank into a ruined cushion.

"D-don't touch me," she said shakily, shrinking away from him, arms crossing in front of her belly.

"Too late, baby girl," he crooned, chasing her with his eyes and his looming chest, which he rubbed against her swollen breasts, groaning in delight. "Goddamn, pregnancy looks good on you," he gritted between clenched teeth.

A tear slipped out. "You're scaring me," she whispered back.

Those foreign eyes glittered with sardonic wrath, unforgiving. "You started this, Kara. Now finish it." One of his hands lifted out of the smoking holes he'd made, twisting through the delicate smoke in the air. "This is your fault. I kept my distance from you, like I was supposed to. But no, my proud girl had to go and stir the beast." He grinned, teeth longer, sharper than she'd ever seen them. Then he leaned forward into her space, owning her, stealing her ability to escape. "I'm going to fuck you so hard we break this couch. I never liked it. Ugly color. And you can scream all you like," he laughed then, "but no one will save you." That arrogant hand slapped her thigh, gripping with a possessiveness she thought was lost to her. "Now get on your belly, Kara, and spread those pretty thighs like a good girl. I need to reclaim my territory," he growled.

She obeyed him, flinching as she turned slowly to present her still leaking opening.

He kept his promise.

No one heard her screams.

-END-


12