Baby I'm home

Story Info
Something else needs warming besides the food. Glad to help.
2.3k words
4.6
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you'll enjoy 🖤

(All characters are above 18).

-------------------------------------------------------

I walk through our front door, the warm smell from the spices welcoming me in. I smile, knowing exactly what you're making. Excited to taste the warming and flavorful curry on my lips. Your specialty. And my favourite.

I walk around the corner and I'm greeted by the view of your broad back as you stir the food. I close the distance and run my hand over your spine, placing a little kiss on your slightly sweaty cheek. My voice soft against your ear. "Hey babe, it smells amazing. How was your day?"

Your lip twitches into a grin as you turn to face me. "Finally you're here. My cock was already starting to get cold. On your knees." My mouth falls open in shock but I catch myself quickly and give you a submissive nod. Then I follow your command, slipping down onto my knees. My fingers trailing down your waist to your hips as I move. I can feel the heat radiate from your body under my soft touch. Understanding that this is what you need from me after a long and hard day at work. For me to surrender and let you own and use me.

I look up at you, my eyes on your locked jaw as you stir the pot. When your eyes finally move to mine I bat my eyelashes innocently. "C'mon, do I really have to do the work for you too? You know better than that." I swallow at your stern tone, but it makes me quickly get to work. My fingers on your zipper, pulling it down swiftly, your pants and underwear next on my list. They're hiding what I need. As the last fabric is peeled away I'm finally eye to eye with your growing cock. I lick my lips excited to get to taste you. My left hand moves to wrap around your shaft, gripping it tightly. I hear a soft groan escape from your lips. A smile appears on mine, happy that I can still get these reactions out of you even after all this time.

I lean forward and place a little kiss on to the head of your cock. Then my lips open up and I welcome your growing dick. The warmth of my mouth encapsulating around you. A louder moan and your hands gripping the counter reveals that I was right about your pent up frustration. "That's it baby girl, keep my cock nice and warm while I make dinner. Stay."

The command earns you a little nod and hum from me, letting you know I'm aware of my place and your commands. The hum sending a little vibration onto your dick. I swallow a bit more, wanting to make sure I can take all of you. But it's hard. Your cock is so big my gag reflex kicks in. I try to control it. Wanting to do a good job and make Daddy proud. I hear you chuckle above me. My eyes looking up to meet yours. "What is it darling? Are you struggling taking all of my cock? Let me help you a bit." I must've looked terrified as your smirk re-emerges.

You put the spatula down onto the counter and take my head in between your palms pushing me against the lower cabinets. Your hips follow swiftly, your cock pressing deeper and deeper, and then finally slipping down my throat. I have nowhere to escape to, I'm trapped between your thighs and the wooden cabinets. No other option but to let you take me. I gag, but you don't ease your push. Forcing me to take all of you even if it cuts of my air supply. You don't care. I feel the tears start to form in my eyes. You pull out ever so slightly. Just enough time to allow me to catch my breath. Then pushing in again, my throat relaxing ever so slightly, easing your way down my throat. Going deeper and deeper until you're all the way down. You throw a little glance down to check, making sure my face is buried against your thighs and all of your cock is buried deep down my pathetic little throat.

"Now be a good girl and keep Daddy's cock warm." I nod and I try. I really do. Savoring the air that's still in my lungs as you keep me trapped. But it's hard to control my gagging. A tear escapes my eyes, making my mascara run down with it. But none of it catches your attention as you just keep going with cooking. The sounds from the chopping board and the whirring of the fan drowning out my struggles. I'm just here to serve you while you cook. A literal cock sleeve to keep your dick warm.

You look down for a second, my head buried against your pelvis. I must look like an absolute slut, just down on my knees, blindly obeying your every demand. My face covered in mascara tears, my hair pulled from my french braids. You give your cock a little jerk, tickling my throat and I gag loudly in return. Your chuckle blending into the other sounds. Fucking asshole. As if you read my mind you suddenly growl at me: "Show me those tits". I fumble while I unbutton the top few buttons from my blue gingham summer dress revealing my big tits. You give me only a tiny smile as reaction as you return to the food. Leaving me with a frown, disappointed.

We stay like that for a while. Your hips pulling back occasionally allowing me a deep breath before plunging into me again. You don't even look at me. I'm turning into such a mess. My spit dripping down my chin onto my big tits, adding to the wetness from my tears. And the worst part is that I can feel my pussy ache and absolutely drenched with arousal. Just from being allowed to serve you.

I deserve a little treat I think. My left hand finding the hem of my dress and hiking it up. I can feel the heat, my wetness, my need. I push the soiled fabric to the side and slip a finger into my dripping cunt. It goes in so easily, I quickly add another finger. I'm moaning around your cock, my throat vibrating. I start pumping my fingers in and out of my pussy. My moans getting louder. Finally catching your attention. You look down, your stare hard as I blink away a tear. "Did you really just get dripping wet from just having a cock down your throat? Just look at you, such a needy and desperate slut." You chuckle again. My cheeks heating from embarrassment of getting caught. You see right through me. My entire façade of innocent teacher falling. "If you wanted my dick all you need to do was ask." Your hands are back on my cheeks as you pull back, I barely catch a breath as you thrust back into my throat. And then repeating the motion, fucking my face. The spit and tears giving you plenty of lube to work with. My head rocks against the cabinets but you don't give a single fuck. You know what I'm here for. Just for you to use me. And you do exactly that.

I match my fingers to your thrusts, I'm drenched. Absolutely putty in your hands. I curl my fingers, finding my G-spot, rubbing it with every thrust. I feel my orgasm approach quickly. I need it so bad. The explosion of pleasure. To orgasm while you take my mouth. To counteract the pain of you using my throat. The burning feeling to fade away for a second. I'm so close, just a little more. My moans get breathier. So very close, right within my grasp.

"Stop." I obey without thinking. My fingers stilling within me. My orgasm floating away. Quickly moving out of reach. I groan in frustration. You pull my hair, forcing me to look up at you.

"This is about me. You don't get to cum before I do. So you better start putting some work in if you want to cum".

I simply nod and focus on you. Pushing back on to your cock. Twirling my tongue on the bottom side of your shaft, adding to the friction. Your head falls back in pleasure, your moans louder as before.

My fingers slipping back into my awaiting cunt. Wanting to feel the same pleasure you do.

My right hand moving up to cup your balls. Holding them softly, massaging them in my palm. Excited for the tasty cum they hold for me. I run my index finger over the sensitive skin, a jerk of your cock in my mouth reminding me you don't mind it at all so I continue my soft stroking. My cunt is so wet that my fingers create squelching noises everytime they plunge into my needy hole. I really want to make you cum first but I'm so desperate today. I'm trying to hold off but it's so hard when all I want to do is cum. My fingers switching up the rythmn so I don't get too close, but keeping me on edge. Just stalling as much time as I can before I'll lose control.

"Why are you frowning like that slut? Are you so desperate to cum? Mhmh?" I nod furiously, your cock rocking against the roof of my mouth and my tongue. My big teary eyes flicking up to meet yours.

"I'm not sure if you deserve to cum though. Whether you've been enough of a good girl to receive that privilege." You release my face, the drool creating a little trail between our bodies as you lean back. "What is it? Cat's got your tongue?" I swallow hard, attempting to catch my breath. "Pl-Please Daddy, I need to c-cum so bad. Please m-may I?" The words struggle to come out of my sore throat, tumbling out at last.

"Tsk, that's it? I'm not sure if you really want to cum so badly". And with that your cock is shoved back down my throat. Right where is belongs. Buried deep in my warm, tight, spit covered throat. I bob my head up, taking the last inch aswell, then pulling back and repeating the motion. Wanting to show you how badly I want to cum. To beg with my mouth instead of my words. I put even more effort in, your moans telling me I'm on the right path. My fingers playing with your balls, teasing them with slow strokes. "You're lucky I'm feeling generous tonight. I'll count down and that will be your only chance to cum tonight if you're as desperate as you claim to be." I nod furiously awaiting the numbers to start spilling from your lips. "10.." I groan. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. "..9.." It's so long to hold out for. "...8." My fingers pump vigorously. My muscles clamping down onto me as I try to keep my orgasm from coming. "7654" I gasp for air as you speed up. Please, please. I need it so bad. I'm so close. "3" I just want to be a good girl and cum for you. Show you the effect you have on my body. "2..." I'm nearly crying, the pressure is so intense. "1.. and a half" No, no no!! My whole body clenches together. I need to please, I-. "..1.. Keep sucking that cock". I bob my head faster, my lips gliding over your shaft with every motion.

"0, cum for me baby girl, be a good girl and cum for Daddy". You don't need to tell me twice. I moan loudly, vibrating your cock in between my soft lips. The pleasure ripples through my body, my legs shaking. You push hard into my throat, locking me into place and then you let go. Groaning loudly above me, unloading your precious cum into my warm awaiting mouth. Every single drop. I swallow happily. Gulping it all down.

You pull back, letting your cock slip from my warm mouth. Your fingers finding my elbows, helping me to my feet. Our faces close to one another as I pant loudly. A massive smile on my lips. Our lips connect and I feel our heat merge together. Your hands on my hips steadying me, keeping me up as my legs wobble below me, the remnants of the cold tile floor and my orgasm. Your arms wrap around my back, cradling me as you rock us back and forth in the embrace.

"Thank you darling, I really needed that". I simply react by deepening our kiss. "Anytime baby, you know I'm yours to use whenever and however you want." I hear you groan and I see your big smile mimicking the one on my lips.

When our lips separate I'm panting hard still. "Was it okay for you too? Not too rough?" You ask. Your eyes open with worry. I shake my head. "I absolutely loved it. Not too much at all. And I always have our safe words and signals. I like it when you use me". I press another kiss to your lips, wanting to erase any doubt in your mind.

The hands on my back pull me even closer, letting my head rest against your shoulder. Air tickles my skin as you whisper into my ear. "I'm really proud of you, you did a fantastic job. Now go ahead and get yourself cleaned up. I think you deserve some delicious curry." I press a quick peck onto your lips and happily skip to the bedroom to get changed. Savoring the taste of your cum on my tongue knowing it will soon be replaced by the delicious curry.