All Comments on 'Back at Her Mercy, Where I Belonged'

by HeSaid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

Exactly what any lucky man would do, awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Come on bitch tease me longer. Then let me eat you out to several orgasms. She says you wish as she ices him down, and lock him up to never let him out again. To show him that she mean business, she grab the super glue Out of the night stands drawer and Squeeze it into the Key hole On his cage! Now she tells him the rest of her terms. When I get tired of not having a real cock in me to get fucked hard, because your cock is Permanently locked up, your going to get cuckolded . And the next phase of his live will begins as her full time lick slave eating other men's creampies from my pussy that your not allowed to fuck. I will be Pegging you with a strap-on, and men's real men will be putting their cocks in your ass too, all this I have Imagined for you, It just make me so wet and horny..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

Too short.

Too stilted.

Needed much extended teasing of his cock and balls.

Needed him 'forced' to give her mind shattering orgasms with his mouth -- with lots of instructions from her about what she wanted him to do and how.

Maybe even watching Femdom BDSM porn to excite both of them.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What I can never understand in stories like this, is why would a husband, any husband, ever agree to anything a demented, misandrist bitch ever suggested. Until I started reading stories on this and other similar sites, I could never imagine there being so many utterly pathetic, completely useless, total wimps out there. Yet there appear to be.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tell her to f..k off and see a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can't some of the posters here understand that this is largely a fantasy.If they do not fantasize I do not understand what they ever get out of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good start to a promising Domme wife/sub hubby story. Looks like she’s gonna make it tough for him! He is on a path of strong submission to his wife. I do hope we see glimpses of her true affection and deep love for him. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeSaid@HeSaid
The whole point of BDSM to me is as individual as anyone else's. There's no box to put the feelings in for it, just that I want it to be pushed slightly each time I learn. The hot feeling of submitting and being vulnerable came very early on and it's something I've found out t...