Back at Her Mercy, Where I Belonged Ch. 03

Story Info
With no uncertain terms, she tells me my place, with a twist.
1.4k words
4.57
5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeSaid
HeSaid
42 Followers

Something had changed in you this time - something I think I'd craved. If I was honest with myself though, I probably felt quite afraid of this new unknown.

I lay there, still in darkness.

With all my senses still heightened, I could hear you shuffling around downstairs until the front door opened and heard you leave the house! I was left reeling in your words, and for once, feeling I really do have to be careful what I wish for.

After what felt like half an hour (just enough to calm myself down a bit), I heard you come back in through the front door and travel up into the room I was in. Without a word, I felt your hands gently unbuckle the strap-on and unzip and take off my mask. It took me a while to adjust to the light of the room. I watched as you undid the shackles that pinned my arm and legs to the four corners of the bed. You then kindly held out a cold glass of water, but for a moment I couldn't move my arms to pick it up from you; my limbs were so stiff from being in the same position for so long! You saw my discomfort and held it to my lips. I needed it so much that it tasted sweet.

My eyes adjusted properly and I looked at you for the first time in quite some time. "How was that my love? Do you think I went too far?" You asked, looking lovingly and slightly goading.

"No! I absolutely loved it. You got me so desperately horny and worked up that I don't even know if it's going to subside. It's a feeling I never want to end, no matter how much I might beg and cry for it. I'm yours now to do with as you wish." I gushed out my feeling and went on... "to watch you and hear you get off on my predicament is pushing me deeply into your web of lust and submission. I'm craving you more and more and it feels like my ultimate happy place."

A beaming smile lit up on your face - You looked so proud and a sense of possession rushed over every fibre of your body once more. You cradled my face and I could see your eyes getting slightly glassy with emotion. You then leaned over and gave me a long hard hug. As we hugged, I wondered if it were all a dream.

You acted as though you had been possessed, but I could tell you were just so turned on on by the situation, that you were just letting yourself get carried away and I had no idea if this really was something you meant to carry on, or if it was in the moment of the day.

My thoughts were soon to be made clear. "I've been thinking about this situation a lot recently and the more I looked into it, the more I was surprised how turned on I was getting. Today was not about you, it was for me to know whether I wanted to give this to you or not." I looked down and you took a note out from your pocket. "I now realise this is what we both want and there is no turning back for as long as I want it to carry on."

You get up gently, dropping a note on the floor as you left the room.

My heart raced as I looked down to it and noticed my hands were shaking as I tried to open the envelope and slip the note out...

"My Dear,

In case you thought I hadn't thought this through properly, I thought I'd write this down for you so this is no longer a question you have to bother yourself with anymore.

For the next 3 months, you will be mine to do with as I please. You will do as I ask, without questioning, and you will act as though you are my submissive, loving servant. My pussy gets so wet thinking of you already locked away and I need to tell you that this is the place it will be, for as long I wish. Your cock prison throughout this duration will be a reminder of your place. Don't forget you do have a cock to use, it's just not the one a special friend now has the key to ;)

I can imagine how shocked and confused you might be by that last statement. This special friend is one I've been fucking for a month, and one that I have just been out to send your key to (Special Delivery!). You know how we've always said that if we were to introduce anyone to our relationship, it would be me who picks... well my lovely, I've found her and her pussy's perfect. She and I work together and after a couple of after work drinks and some flirting, I somehow found myself telling her about you. As I started to tell her more about my control over you, the more she found herself getting turned on. So much so, that I ended up at her apartment that night... Turns out she loves the thought of a dripping desperate cock in a cage! LOL. I guess you've got her to blame for a lot of what's happened to you today and what will be happening to you over the next 3 months or so. You will have questions, but for now, this is all you'll be allowed to know. For now, all you have to do is comply.

If I want you naked for the evening, you do it.

If I want you to take a hard caning, you will take it.

Every weekend night before bed (that's Friday to Sunday nights), you will be naked and on your knees in our bedroom and you will ask permission to sleep in my bed. This will be amusing for me and humiliating for you. From time to time, I may want some time in my bed without you... to do what I like.

Any pleasure or relief you get will be because I want to give it and not because you asked for it. I didn't realise how turned on I would get watching you struggle, so don't expect me to give you much relief at all - that doesn't mean I won't be enjoying driving you crazy, taunting and teasing you. This brings me onto the next point which I don't think you'll like:

You will not cum out of your cage. You will however be able to cum if you're good enough, but it will be in many different creative ways thought up by me and my new found 'friend'. If you are out of your cage, you are expected to keep yourself under control, no matter what I maybe doing to you."

It was this statement that made me wince. Three months and the only times I'll be able to cum will be locked up and ruined! As I read through each and every point, my cock got tighter and tighter. You were really getting under my deepest and darkest desires - even the ones I had no idea about!

The letter continued:

"I feel you've had a lot to contend with for one day, so please come down once you've taken all this in and refill my wine glass, just as you are, naked.

With all my love,

Your Mistress x"

I sat there for a moment, looking through the words on the letter again and began to notice that my hands were still shaking with adrenaline!

My palms were sweating.

You're having an affair! The thought went over and over in my mind.

I think it must be my pent up frustration that's finding the image of you with another woman more overwhelming than the shear portrayal and deceit. The attention you are giving me is far more than I've ever had, so why would I feel you've left me? You also told me in a letter that still tells me I'm going to be doing everything you ask of me! I'm so conflicted with emotion.

I looked down at my cock and I suddenly remember that the key is no longer in the house or in your possession! I have a quick jolt of vulnerability and a feeling of powerlessness, yet my cock strained and pulsed within it's bonds. If there was going to be something that sealed the deal and a proper cherry on the cake, this would be it.

My fate had been decided and somehow I feel incredibly excited yet nervous about it.

As I got up, I had to push myself out into the hallway and down the stairs, as I knew I had no choice now but to go down, naked and perform my first task as your devoted and loving play-thing.

HeSaid
HeSaid
42 Followers