Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

In BDSM, the sub has all the power. The scene ends when they say, not when the Dom says, otherwise it’s easy to go beyond what the sub can endure.

And as every half decent Dom will tell you: safety is paramount because the body is quick to forgive but never forgets. So every injury, every hurt, every damage to the body can be repaired but it forms a scar and you don’t want to end up in the hospital because your Dom went overboard.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fuck this slut! She just told me she had been cheating on me, it doesn't matter that's it a woman Verses a man, it's cheating! I'm so mad I could beat her to death. I Calmed myself down enough to look normal, and went downstairs, and went in to the kitchen to get her wine. But first I ran into the garage, and cut the lock to the cage off with a small set of bolt cutters, I had in there. But left the lock hanging there, so it looked like I was still locked up. Before giving her the wine, I Swallow a couple blue pills in the Kitchen cabinet. I Stood there for a few minutes getting madder, and madder thinking about her cheating on me. She looks at my face, and Realizes that something was wrong, and she was starting to get worried about the look on my face. She finally ask me, why do you look so pissed off now? I was starting to feel the blue pills working, and I growl at her, so I yell at her we never talked about you cheating on me! She starts to smile at me, thinking what can he do, I have his cock all locked up, and my girlfriend has the key. I grab her, and Throw her over my shoulder and took he upstairs to our bed and tie her to the same bed I was just tied to. she was screaming at me, and i yelled at her to Shut the fuck up. Then I ripped all her clothes off of her. Again she starts to smile, but as soon as she saw me take off the cage she get Scared again. I pick up her cell phone, and ask what her girlfriends number was, ever though I believe I know it the last phone number called. She refuses to give it, I reach over and pick up her newly Purchase cain she bought to use on me. I say Loudly talk, she doesn't, hit her tits a could time Medium hard, so that she was screaming, and crying hard. Then she Wined, it's the last number, then I surprised her by asking for her name now. She tells me, I Immediately hit redial. Her girlfriend answered right away, and says did you give him the note to read yet? Without saying I hold the phone close to her chest, and start caining her fits again several times. Then I speak in to the phone," If you don't want me to beat her so bad she can't walk for weeks you better come over now, then he hung up. Immediately I started Roughly rapping my wife. To kill time waiting his wife's friend to show up, I knew the 2 pills would last long enough the do her too. Did I ever tell you, I Absolutely hate cheaters??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeSaid@HeSaid
The whole point of BDSM to me is as individual as anyone else's. There's no box to put the feelings in for it, just that I want it to be pushed slightly each time I learn. The hot feeling of submitting and being vulnerable came very early on and it's something I've found out t...