Back at Kenta's Condo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened, startling me. I looked around, but it wasn't our floor yet. The Chinese guys shifted their feet, but still didn't turn. I was so frightened though, standing out here in the middle of the four of them. Futoshi was behaving himself, but Kenta pointed for me to push the close door button. I couldn't very well step out in front of these guys without them seeing. I stuck out my tongue at Kenta, pointing for him to push it himself. The doors finally closed, locking us all back in here.

Kenta went back to videoing me, sliding along the wall, maybe trying to get my pussy into the shot. Futoshi was tut-tuting him, but hadn't really done much to save me from this torment.

"Oppai mishite," Kenta demanded next. 'Show us your breasts.' Kenta really is such a lech and a perv. Normally, I wouldn't give him the time of day, but I have to admit I was already plenty randy when they came home, and found me sunbathing naked on his balcony. I was finding it so hard to simmer down. I backed up to the far wall, hiding my blushing cheeks in my hair, gazing out at Kenta and Futoshi intently wondering if I could get up the nerve to do this. Ryosuke probably wouldn't like me messing with his friends, but they could already see my pussy and buns, so it wasn't like this was such a big deal. Ryosuke does sometimes try to get me to flash. Maybe he wouldn't care or even might like it. He is a bit like that.

I made a real show of not wanting to do this, but slowly, I did as Kenta asked, and lifted up my t-shirt until the two of them could see my breasts. My breasts aren't as big as American women, but they are a nice size and shape, and my nipples are still a nice shade of pink. Kenta suddenly grabbed his nose, and doubled over. He sometimes gets like this when he gets too excited. Futoshi just looked at me, and rolled his eyes. Kenta shouldn't have been daring me to do all these things if he can't handle it.

Then the elevator doors opened again. There was some American guy in a baseball cap standing outside, so I quickly pulled my t-shirt back down trying to cover up. It looked like he might get on, but he stopped, and then waved for us to go ahead. I was worried that he saw my breasts and pussy, but luckily, I think the Chinese guys were in the way, blocking his view. After the door closed, I checked Kenta, and rubbed his back trying to ease whatever was ailing him. I think all three of us were pretty rattled by that point.

The Chinese got off the next time the doors opened. I don't think they realized I'd been fooling around behind their backs. Futoshi broke out laughing once they were gone, and I smiled wanly, a bit embarrassed that I'd done all this stuff. Kenta was nursing his nose, and when we got back to his unit, he disappeared off into the bathroom.

Futoshi pointed out that I was still bottomless, but I wasn't quite sure what I should do. They'd both seen me naked already. Apparently, my 'dynamite body' was too much for Kenta to take, putting him out for the count. I wandered over to the sofa, and took off the backpack. The hem of my t-shirt was still up around my waist. I was vaguely wondering if I should get dressed, but I wasn't sure where I'd put my bag with all my clothes in it. Futoshi seemed more interested in my bare bottom than helping me find my bag.

"Emi, can I ask you...," Futoshi started in, "how can you do things like that?"

"This one is on you guys. I told you I wanted to get dressed!" I countered. I was thirsty, so I went to the kitchen to make some tea. Futoshi followed me over, and it also dawned on me that someone who lived across the way might be able to see me standing here half naked through the glass doors to the balcony.

"No. You know what I mean... flash us your breasts in the elevator with those guys right there! That was so crazy."

"I guess I did go a bit overboard," I giggled, trying to ease the tension, and get him to see the humor in it. He still looked worried for me, which was nice. I brushed past him, and went over to the couch to sit down. I will admit it did feel strange sitting here bottomless with him right here. The whole situation was giving me butterflies.

"I wonder if Kenta is alright," he mused.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's fine," I assured him. I sipped my tea, and gazed out the glass doors. "It is a beautiful day out, don't you think? So sunny."

Futoshi still looked awkward, not used to my immodesty. He kept peering down at my pussy, shaking his head in wonder.

"Don't stare," I chided.

"What do you want me to do? You're the one who's naked." Sure he was upset, but to tell you the truth, he didn't seem all that surprised. They had both probably guessed that Ryosuke and I had been getting into this stuff what with the strip poker game and all. I'd tried to make that seem innocent, but I didn't cover up right away then either after it finished.

"Anyway, I'm going to go back out on the balcony, and catch some rays. No peeking, OK?" I bit my lip, wondering if I was taking this too far. I knew I probably shouldn't tease him like this, but I was still so worked up. Futoshi didn't answer, but instead went over, and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Kenta, are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a bit overexcited I guess. I think I'm going to lie down for a while." He came out of the bathroom, and glared at me.

"She wants to sunbathe some more on the balcony," Futoshi told him. Kenta grimaced, but eventually nodded.

"Um... I guess that's alright, but don't let anyone see you, you hear?"

I nodded, trying to appease him. Futoshi sat back down on the couch, and switched on the TV.

"Yeah, go wild. We won't look." It was hard to tell if he was serious. They were both acting so strange.

"Thanks," I smiled, getting up. I went out onto the balcony again, and lay down on the deck chair hiding behind the sofa, so Futoshi wouldn't be able to see me. I felt even more nervous now. I rolled over onto my front, looked back inside the window to make sure Futoshi wasn't watching, and then slowly pulled my t-shirt off over my head. I set the t-shirt down on the side table, but my heart was pounding away in my chest. I can't believe I'm lying here naked with them home.

Looking back, this was probably a crazy thing to do, but I was so worked up by then, out of my head with desire. I spread my legs, and gently touched myself down there. Shivers of pleasure ran up my spine, but I was too nervous, and pulled my hand away. I've got to settle down here. I'd better phone Ryosuke, and see what time he's coming.

"Futoshi."

"Yeah."

"Can you bring me my phone?"

He soon appeared at the door, staring down at my bare bottom. His face was impassive, unclear, but I was worried my teasing might be getting to him.

"Oh, don't look. Close your eyes."

"Oh, don't be silly, Emi. If you don't want me to see you, get dressed." He was right of course. I turned to face him, showing him my breasts and pussy. I felt so naughty. I nervously reached over, slid open the glass door, and took my phone from him.

"Thanks." I set the phone down, and poured some sun block into my hand, and started rubbing it on my breasts while Futoshi looked on. I wasn't really meaning to tease him, but I just couldn't help myself. He's so sincere sometimes, so serious. I kind of hoped he'd loosen up.

"Do you think you could be a gentleman, and just go back inside?"

Futoshi is usually a rock, a pillar. When Ryosuke or someone was teasing me, Futoshi was often the one to rush to my defense. Today though he looked different, shaken, unsure, not quite knowing how to react to my mixed messages. I didn't really mean anything by all this. I just wanted to go back to sunbathing. I hadn't really thought the whole thing through. I guess I can admit I was kind of enjoying teasing him, seeing his reaction, but I swear I hadn't intended for any of this to happen. It just kind of did.

"Do you want me to rub some sunblock on your back?" he offered. He was trying to read me, tell if I was coming on to him. I think even if I did like him, we couldn't do anything here now with Kenta home, and Ryosuke on his way. I looked down, trying again to lower the temperature, this sexual tension between us.

"Um, no, that's OK. I can do it. Just go back inside," I replied, trying to be gentle.

He continued to stand there, studying my face, my breasts now gleaming in the sun, my pussy as I smeared the sun block all over. Eventually, though, he managed to tear himself away, and disappeared back inside.

Once I was all oiled up, I got my smartphone, and dialed Ryosuke. One of the busboys at his restaurant answered, and said Ryosuke was too busy to talk to me. I was kind of irritated. Here I was doing this incredible thing, and Ryosuke wouldn't even talk to me. I asked the busboy to get Ryosuke to call me, hung up, and lay back down feeling frustrated and horny. I could hear the TV, but I couldn't see Futoshi.

"You must think I'm pretty strange, huh?" I asked Futoshi through the open glass door. I still couldn't see him, and he didn't say anything at first. Finally he answered.

"Um, no, not really."

"You have a sister, don't you?

"Yeah."

"What's she like?"

"I don't know. Pretty normal I guess."

I sighed. Obviously, he did think I was strange. Even I didn't know why I was doing all this stuff. Going out with Ryosuke, trying all these crazy things has changed me I guess. I really should calm down, act more sensible before I really do get in trouble.

I reached over, picked up my t-shirt, and pulled it back on. I fixed the hem, and then came back inside. He looked over at me, a bit more sympathetically.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean anything by that. I think you're really brave for doing all these things. Sometimes I wish I had your nerve." The way he said it with this far off look in his eyes made me wonder if he was thinking about Satomi. Futoshi is a nice guy deep down. He deserves someone special.

"I just wish you'd be more careful. Like I guess it's OK if you want to run around naked in front of Kenta and me...," he paused looking towards Kenta's room. "but you should be careful when none of us is around to protect you. You never know what could happen."

I looked at him, and smiled. He does say the sweetest things sometimes. I wondered if this was an offer to protect me if I wanted to do something really crazy.

"Thanks, Futoshi. I appreciate that." The atmosphere between us was getting a bit weird, but then we heard Kenta rooting around in the bedroom. I bowed to Futoshi, and then ran off to the bathroom to have a shower, and get dressed.

Ryosuke phoned while I was in the shower to say he'd be here soon. By the time he showed up, I'd managed to settle down. I didn't tell him what had happened.

Emi Tsuruta

12