Back In Person

Story Info
Tom returns to in person travel and showing off.
1.3k words
4.47
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom walked into the hotel room and dumped his bags in the corner. Walking over to the window he pulled the curtains apart to see what sort of view he would have this weekend. The view out the window wouldn't give him much in the way of voyeuristic opportunities, but it certainly was a nice view. The convention hotel was along a small river with a winding walk curving through a park.

It had been years since he was able to get out and come to a con. The years of being forced to stay away from people had worked out for him financially more than many. He had no interruptions in his work, so rather than hoping for crash space like all those years before, he'd gotten this room for the weekend to split with Shelly. He hadn't realized just how down and depressed being away from people had made him. Being around other people, getting that energy flowing was something talking across a camera could not create. Yes, there were some things that were great about people getting used to communicating across various distances with cameras but there was still something great about being in a room with other people.

IF he was going to be in a room with other people, he needed a shower. He stripped down and headed into the bathroom feeling better than he had in years. He ran the shower hot and spent extra time just relaxing, letting the water run down over his head and back. When he was finished he grabbed a towel and walked back out into the main area while drying his hair.

"Oh my!"

Tom almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the voice. He spun and saw Shelly sitting on the edge of the opposite bed. He froze in place. "Shit... you're here early".

"And I'm glad I am" Shelly nodded toward Tom. He realized he was still naked with both hands up at his head. His dick grew immediately hard, pointing straight out at Shelly. "Well hello. I'm happy to see you too" She giggled.

"I uh..." Tom wasn't unfamiliar with showing off, but he'd never done anything like that with Shelly. He hadn't even thought about it really. Now that he was standing there, completely naked in front of her he started to get some of the feelings he had before.

"You know, I'd heard rumors in the past," Shelly leaned back on her hands. "I'd heard a couple of other women talking about this guy that was willing to show off for them and I started to wonder."

"You heard rumors?" Tom brought the towel down around his neck and held onto each end with a hand. He made no effort to cover himself. Shelly had seen it all, and he had to admit his pulse was certainly racing as he stood there in front of her.

"You are such a sharp conversationalist!" Shelly giggled again. She leaned forward letting her gaze slide down from Tom's face to his lower regions. "I considered the circumstances and the timing and I thought it might have been you," she stood up and walked a couple of steps closer. "You're definitely not shy, but are you the show off I heard about?"

Tom's mind raced. He remembered Jo, Sam and Kat. He'd shown off to them in a way he hadn't before or since. Now his dick bobbed as he went back over those old feelings. He was here. He was in person, and he could do it again. He refocused on Shelly. She looked up, licking her lips just a little.

"I have shown off before. Is that something that you'd like to see?" Tom hadn't moved either hand. He knew he wouldn't last long once he started touching himself.

"I really would. The idea of watching you cum is very sexy." Shelly stepped back toward the other bed again. "This is a watching thing though, right? Not a touching thing"?

Tom tossed the towel on the opposite bed and started to move that way. "It is a watching thing. Others have touched, but that's up to you." His mind skipped a beat when he thought of Jo. He would have to control thoughts like that or this wouldn't take long. He glanced at Shelly. She wasn't wearing anything at all sexy or alluring since she'd been traveling to get here just like he had. A thought sparked.

"If I'm going to do this for you, I might need some help though" Tom decided to be as bold as he ever was. "I'd very much like to have a little help getting the right thoughts going in order to make this work".

Shelly looked confused. "I don't understand. What did you have in mind"?

"I'd like to see you naked while I do this," Tom just put it out there. "I think you've got an amazing body and I want to see it while you watch me jerk off".

"Tom, you naughty boy," Shelly smiled a half smile. "I think I can help, but my outfit isn't exactly the stuff dreams are made of".

Tom moved onto his bed, laying back. His dick was standing straight up. "Your clothes don't need to be sexy, they just need to be off".

Shelly kicked off her sneakers and started working on the buttons of her blouse.

"Wait" Tom had the sort of idea he never would have pushed before. "It would be amazingly hot if you stood near the window while you got undressed".

Shelly turned slightly looking back and forth between Tom and the window. She didn't say anything else. She walked slowly to stand in the sunlight streaming in. She finished with the buttons and tossed her shirt aside. Her bra was plain, clearly meant for comfort and not showing off. She unhooked her pants and slid them down. Her panties matched the comfortable look of the bra, but it didn't matter. Her curves and bare skin were amazing standing there in the sunlight.

Tom reached his hand down and started stroking himself with long, slow strokes. He spread his legs slightly and angled to face her a little more. He watched as she unhooked the bra, pulling the straps just off her shoulders then hesitating. He moved his hand faster. That gave her the push she needed. She let the bra fall forward to the floor, her breasts hanging free. Her pale pink nipples stood out. He slowed his hand slightly, gripping the base of his cock and letting the hardness push forward even more. He watched Shelly slide her panties down to the floor, then kick them to the side. Fully naked she stood staring at him. She was beautiful standing there in the window. He loved that she was willing to show off as well. His eyes roamed over her and his hand sped up again. He slid it up and down, allowing the precum to act as his lube. His hips rocked slightly as he got into his rhythm.

Shelly moved her hands up to cup her breasts and she rolled one of her nipples between her fingers. She slid one hand down and started slowly rubbing her mound. Her breathing was picking up and her cheeks were red. That pushed Tom over the edge. His hand went faster and faster and suddenly he was jetting his cum all over his stomach and chest. Tom laid there for just a moment while his dick pulsed.

"That was so hot," Shelly had stopped what she was doing and was just standing and staring.

"Well, I have no idea if the hot water has recovered yet but I think I need another shower" Tom said.

"I think that's a fine idea," Shelly started to walk toward the bathroom. "Maybe you could help me wash my back?"

Tom smiled. It was great to be back in person.