Back in the Saddle

Story Info
My first post-COVID excursion.
1.3k words
4.27
2.3k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been since just before the COVID mess started that I last had a cock in my mouth. Then came the lockdowns and my company sent everyone home to work, where I've been ever since. Of course, the book stores were closed and people had to ride out the storm.

When life returned to the new normal, I found myself still working from home, which made getting away to the ABS almost impossible. Between that and the health scares, I've spent the last 2+ years dreaming about cock, but not getting any. That all changed last night...

My wife was out with a friend and wouldn't be home for several hours. I had arranged to meet a man at Pegasus, my favorite local ABS, for a meeting. I briefly considered a bit of kink, like wearing panties, but decided that my first trip back would concentrate on the basics: putting a cock in my mouth, making love to it and swallowing the fruits of my labor.

I arrived on time and entered the arcade area. It was pretty much as I remembered it, though, perhaps, a bit less well lit. I entered the theater room where we were going to meet. It was stripped down to one sofa, two chairs, a fan and the inevitable big screen TV playing the inevitable bad porn. I sat down to give my eyes a chance to adjust to the lack of light and IMed my friend that I was waiting for him...and waiting...and waiting...

Twenty minutes later, I realized something must have come up and he wasn't going to make it, so I wandered around the arcade area, looking for action. Most of the booth doors were closed and most of the men I saw were holding up the walls: some things never change. I didn't see anyone that matched my profile (older married man), so I returned to the theater room and sat down, wondering how long to wait before leaving.

At that moment, an older, balding man walked in and stood against the wall next to the sofa. I looked at him. He was wearing a tee shirt and baggy shorts; it was clear he wasn't wearing anything under the shorts. I looked up at him, licked my lips and looked at his crotch.

"You can touch it," he said quietly.

I stood up and rubbed the front of his shorts, feeling his cock. It was around 4 to 5 inches flaccid and of average thickness: my kind of cock. I rubbed it gently and grabbed it through the shorts.

"Let's go to a booth," he suggested, and I followed him to the nearest one.

We entered and I closed the door behind us. The booth had enough room for us both to stand and to maneuver a bit. I noted, with a touch of dismay, that there was no chair. Given the state of my knees, I knew I wouldn't be able to kneel on the concrete for long (not to mention I was wearing khakis and didn't want them touching whatever might be on the floor). I put my glasses in my shirt pocket and hoped my yoga exercises were effective.

He pulled down his shorts, revealing a beautiful cut cock, with a mushroom head and a shaved scrotum. I squatted in front of him and held it in my hands, admiring it. He hissed with pleasure, and I encouraged him by breathing gently on the head before kissing it. Holding his balls gently with one hand, I kissed my way down his cock, then back up before circling the head with my tongue. I opened my mouth and took him in, thrilled beyond measure at feeling that wonderful combination of soft, spongy and warm filling my mouth once again. I ran my tongue over his shaft and felt him growing in my mouth.

"Thank you, sir," he growled, "I need this."

"So do I," I murmured, then returned his cock head to my mouth. I let the saliva gather in my mouth as I slurped on his cock head, then started licking the frenulum slowly. I could feel my thighs starting to complain about the position, but I ignored them and focused on pleasuring my man.

As I continued making love to his cock, he pulled my hand off his balls and moved it up his chest. He slipped it under his shirt and I knew what he wanted. I felt his small nipple and started rubbing it and squeezing it gently. He hummed appreciatively and I timed my sucking on his cock head with my squeezing his nipple.

"Is that too hard, Sir?"

"Do what you want with my body," he replied, pulling off his tee shirt.

I slid my other hand up so I could work on both his nipples, while taking his whole cock into my mouth and rubbing my tongue over it.

"Thank you, sir," he panted, "I need this."

I moved one hand back down and held his cock while I moved my mouth up to his nipple and started licking it. It was small but erect and I suckled on it as best I could while I continued to squeeze the other nipple and stroke his cock. He was in heaven, and so was I.

I switched hands and started suckling on his other nipple. His chest was just hairy enough to feel good against my cheek without irritating my nose. He was warm and smooth, the perfect dad bod. I kissed my way down his body, pausing to flick my tongue in his navel, before returning to his cock.

By now, my legs were complaining in earnest, and I almost considered suggesting a move to another booth with a chair. Instead, I flexed my legs and resolved to finish what I had started and to double down on my lower body workouts. I squeezed the base of his cock gently with my thumb and forefinger and pulled him fully into my mouth, hoping to start milking his precum.

Instead, he grabbed my head with his hands and started plunging in and out of my mouth, his urgency growing. After the initial surprise, I adjusted my head so he could have his way with my mouth without choking me. I sucked in my cheeks and tightened my lip around his shaft, making my mouth as tight a vagina for him as possible. He was grunting and panting with desire; I was humming with contentment; he slammed back against the wall as his efforts grew. I wondered what the people in the hallway outside were hearing and hoped they were enjoying the sounds of our pleasure.

There was no subtlety left. He was moving quickly toward his climax and I was sinking into the special headspace of a cocksucker who knows he's providing ultimate pleasure to his man. And then, he froze, and I felt the salty, bitter fluid filling my mouth. It was a thin, bitter load, but it was mine. He gave me three good spurts with his cock completely in my mouth. I had no choice but to hold it and savor the taste, such as it was.

He pulled his cock out quickly after ejaculating and allowing me to swallow his offering. I reached in and, kissing the head gently, sucked it into my mouth to pull out any remaining cum. He was, apparently, very sensitive, as he pulled me off his cock and quickly dressed.

"Thank you," he said, "I really needed that."

"No, thank YOU, Sir," I replied, sincerely, "I enjoyed your cock in my mouth. Thank you for the opportunity."

He opened the door and walked out. I followed him, surprised to find I was wobbling a bit. Was it the cramped position I had held? No, for there was no pain. It was the bodily exhaustion that came from expending so much energy on a pleasurable experience. While my original hook up didn't show, I left satisfied: after so much time, I had sucked a cock and found I had lost none of my desire for it. I still found joy in the feeling of a cock exploding in my mouth. I still eagerly accepted the gift of a man's cum. I understood even more fully that my place was between a man's legs. I was back in the saddle.