Back to Back Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorknob rattled loudly. Immediately, I stopped cold, the only sound in the room the slurping sound from pulling my fingers from my wet hole. I heard a key slide into the lock and my body went into overdrive. I ripped my pants back up and slammed my laptop shut, rushing to the closet to find something to clean myself off with. Just as I started wiping off my stomach the door flew open, slamming against the wall behind it.

"ARTIE!" Miles yelled. My heart, which was already pounding from the adrenaline, beat even harder at his deep, resonant voice. I felt like I was in big trouble and I could feel myself going into shock.

"Yeah?" My voice was hoarse and shaky.

He came around the corner and found me half in the closet, crouching over my hamper.

"What are you doing?" His one eyebrow was raised.

"Nothing. Aren't you supposed to be playing frisbee?"

"We're down a guy, we need you."

"You couldn't have just texted me?" I could hear my own testiness but I was frazzled and embarrassed and sexually frustrated and couldn't keep any of it in.

"It's right there, it's like a two second walk. And this way you can't say no."

"Wanna bet?" I stood up tall and looked him in the eye, challenging him. He raised his eyebrow again and crossed his arms, taking me up on it.

I knew how this goes. I kicked and fought, Miles let it happen for a little while, and then he slings me over his shoulder and carries me out of the room against my will. Honestly the last thing I needed right then was to be manhandled. My dick was still hard and the skin between my buttcheeks was slick with spit. So I relented.

********

I think my brain was fried from all the cortisol it released earlier. I just got into bed after frisbee. Miles didn't even question me, I was acting so spacey. I had just been going through the motions as a passenger in my own body. I thought sleep would help.

I was wrong.

I was thrust into a dream that I'll never forget. I was on my knees in the kitchen from the video and Miles was standing over me. He was looking down at me, caressing my face with one hand and rubbing the bulge in his underwear with the other. He rubbed my lips with his thumb, pressing softly. Withouth thinking, I allowed him entry and sucked. He stepped closer and I could feel the heat coming off of his crotch. I wanted to put my mouth on it so badly, just like the blonde did in the video, but Miles held me in place by the chin. I looked up into his eyes, trying to send him a telepathic message to please give me what I want, and he heard me. He grabbed my head in both his hands and pulled my face right into his bulge.

Pleasure flowed through my entire body. I felt like I had lava in my veins. I tried to reach up to touch Miles anywhere I could, and in that moment I realized my hands were tied behind my back. I tried to wriggle free and got nowhere, ending up just pressing my face further into Miles' crotch.

"No hands. Just your mouth." Dream Miles said.

His words made my brain implode. I whimpered and slobbered all over the front of his underwear.

He grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled my face away from him. I whimpered again, louder.

"You want this?" Miles said as gripped his cock through his briefs, pulling it away from his body and stretching the fabric.

I tried to nod, desperate, but he was still holding my hair tight. He pulled the front of his boxers down and stepped out of them. His long, thick cock bobbed around in front of him until he stood up straight, letting it hang over my face.

"Are you gonna be a good boy and suck my cock, Artie?"

Oh gosh. His dirty talk was going straight to my balls. I could feel them churning. I tried to nod again.

He tilted my head back and rubbed the head over my lips. I stuck my tongue out, immediately trying to taste what smelled so good, but he held me just out of reach. I whined and struggled but I couldn't move. Miles just kept rubbing his cock over my face. My cheeks, my lips, my forehead. Whenever I got to close with my tongue he pull me away again.

"Pleeeeeeeeasuh" I finally got a word out.

Once I said it he gave me what I needed. Slowly, he fed me his cock. My mouth had been salivating from the second my face touched his crotch and his cock slid smoothly between my lips. I felt like I could cum as his cock spread me open and filled my mouth. I suckled immediately and desperately tried to bob further down, but he wouldn't let me. He just continued his slow pace. I was in agony and euphoria at the same time. I squirmed.

Miles started thrusting into my face. I don't know how but it was just like when my fingers were inside me, it was getting me that close to cumming. He alternated between moving my head up and down his cock and holding me in place, thrusting in and out of me. I wished more than anything I could have it all the way down my throat. I needed to know what it felt like. I needed to know what his cock tasted like. Every inch.

Just as I thought that he pulled me off his cock. My mouth gaped like a fish as I continued bobbing without thinking. He pulled my mouth to his balls and I knew what he wanted. My tongue bathed them all over before I sucked them into my mouth. They were huge but I wanted them in my mouth too badly to let the laws of physics stop me. They smelled so good. Like Miles, but... manlier?

I lost myself sucking his balls. The hand that had been holding my head back let go and caressed my hair, pushing it out of my face. Words count describe the rightness I felt looking up into Miles eyes while his balls were in my mouth. I felt so dirty and It was making precum flow out of me like a fountain.

Suddenly, I was transported. I was still on my knees and restrained, but on a bed, bent over. Face down, ass up. Miles was still by my face, which was turned to the side, and he was rubbing his warm, wet cock all over me. Then I felt someone behind me, roughly spreading my cheeks. My eyes shot downward and I saw another Miles behind me, his fat cock glistening in the light. He slapped his dick on my hole just as the other Miles rubbed his over my lips. My tongue shot out, but was met with empty air. I tried to wriggle around but the Miles behind me pressed me down into the bed. He rubbed his slippery cock all over my hole and I moaned helplessly. The one by my face was teasing me with his cock too, holding my face down and just giving me enough to make the briefest contact with my lips and tongue before pulling it away. I'd manage to move myself closer to one, but Id just be moving myself away from the other. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get enough contact with either. I wanted to scream and cry, but instead I just whimpered.

"Which do you want, Artie?" They both asked me in unison.

I was so overwhelmed by cocklust. I needed it. I couldn't think about anything. Miles words had lost any meaning. I was just riding a high trying to get back to the rightness I felt with Miles inside me.

"Which do you want, Artie?"

"Artie, which do you want?" They took turns asking, slowly getting more and more aggressive. I couldn't pick. I just shimmied helplessly, shaking my ass at one Miles and opening my mouth desperately for the other.

"Artie!" Miles yelled and I was forcefully dragged out of my dream.

Light was shining in through the window and I could barely register what was going on beyond the burning sensation in my retinas.

"Which one do you want?" I opened my eyes enough to see Miles standing next to my bunk holding two plastic containers full of breakfast he clearly smuggled out of the dining hall.

I shoved my head into the pillow, frustrated and horny.

********

Thank you for reading this far and my apologies for the delay! This was a long and difficult chapter to tackle and I really wanted to make sure I was happy with the product. Not a lot of Miles this chapter, but the next one should be mostly him. Let me know what you think!