Bad Customers and my Time as a Maid

Story Info
Bad experiences, and my sojourn as a maid in Koh Tao.
1.9k words
4.07
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: Over the next little while I am going to share some stories told to me by a girl I met in 2017 at a bar in Koh Pha-ngan, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just north of Koh Samui. Koh Pha-ngan is famous for its Full Moon Party with attracts upwards of 20,000 party-goers, sometimes more, every month. I met her in a bar on the outskirts of Thongsala, persuaded her to leave the bar and travel Thailand with me from Surat Thani to Hua Hin and on to Chiang Mai. In that time, I got her to share some of her stories. These are her stories, and my understanding of them. I remain in touch with her to this day.

Question: Do you recall any really bad customers?

Answer: There were a few. There were so many in the second month that I quit the bar to go work for three months as a maid at a resort in Koh Tao, an island just north of Koh Pha-gnan.

One customer got pleasure from hurting me. I think he was Spanish or something. He spoke English with an accent I had never heard before. While he was in the bar, he seemed polite enough. When we got back to his room, it was a different story. He was very rough. He left bite marks on my breasts that were visible for many days. He finger-fucked me so brutally that he drew blood. He slam-fucked me so hard that I cried. He pulled my hair. He slapped my face, my tits, my ass. He seemed to get off on abusing me. He even forced his way into my ass. That hurt so much. Thankfully, he was so aroused by all of this abuse that he came fast, so the pain did not last as long as it might have. To complete my humiliation, instead of paying me 2,000 Baht as we had agreed, he tossed 1,000 Baht at me as I lay there naked on the bed, bleeding. When I objected, he raised his fist as if to strike me. "Okay, Okay, I go, no problem." I said. He then grabbed me by the wrist, dragged me to the door, and pushed me into the hall, naked and vulnerable.

I banged on the door. He opened it a crack and asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted my clothes. He said I could have them if I gave him a blow job. I shook my head no. He started to close the door. "OK, OK," I said. He opened the door, grabbed my wrist, pulled me inside and dragged me to the bed. He then lay down, spread his legs, told me to get to work... and he warned me not to disobey. I knelt between his legs, took his cock in my mouth, and I felt him grow stiff. I thought this would be over soon enough but I was wrong. He grabbed me roughly, threw me onto the bed and mounted me. He then pounded me hard for a good ten or fifteen minutes. To my great shame, my body betrayed me with two orgasms of my own before, exhausted, he finally came inside me. I lay on the bed, legs apart, his cum seeping from my pussy.

He then rose from the bed, grabbed his phone and began to take pictures. He took pictures of my cum-filled pussy, and then he amused himself by making a video of him fingering my pussy. Becoming aroused, he then brought his limp cock to my mouth and took pictures of me sucking him... and after he once again got hard, he spread my legs, entered me and took more pictures. I was too tired and too fearful, to protest. I let him do whatever he wanted... and so he fucked me to completion a third time... and again, to my shame, he brought me to orgasm. He then gathered my clothes, tossed them into the hall and told me to leave. I felt so humiliated.

That night, back at the bar, I proceeded to get very drunk, and in my drunken state, I agreed to let two twenty-something customers from America bar fine me and take me back to their beachside hut, where they played with me all night long. I lost count of the number of times they each fucked me that night, but it was a lot, and after the first few times, they didn't bother with condoms. They kept plying me with Sang Som - Thai whiskey. By the time the sun came up and they finally let me sleep, my pussy was filled to overflowing with the seed of three men, these two young American men plus the awful first one from Spain. Mid-morning they roused me from my sleep. They kissed me and played with me for a while, getting me well worked up, and then they led me into the shower where they proceeded to take turns fucking me up against the shower wall. Then it was back to the bed for one more round each. I left them around noon, exhausted, but 5,000 Baht richer courtesy of these two virile young Americans.

When I think back on it, I am amazed at what happened that night, but to understand it, you need to remember that I was born and grew up in a poor and remote part of rural Thailand where we did not see many foreigners. What's more, until just a few weeks ago, I earned very little money: toiling for long hours, doing backbreaking farm work under the hot Thailand sun for very low wages... and to the Thai men in my village, because I was in my 30s, abandoned by my husband and because I had children, I was not considered attractive... but here, in Koh Pha-gnan, as a bar girl, it seemed easy for me to attract the attention of tall, handsome, fair-skinned foreigners. These were the type of men that I could previously only have imagined meeting in my dreams... and now I was meeting them, and allowing myself to be bedded by them, almost every day... and I was making more money than I ever thought possible in exchange for letting them have sex with me. I was turning what had once been only a the dream of being with a foreigner into an everyday reality... and yes, sometimes there were cruel men to deal with, like the Spaniard, but then again there were also men like those two Americans who seemed to adore me, and of course there was also the money.

Question: That was a wild night, but it seemed to turn out alright. Were there other bad experiences?

Answer: There was another customer who took me back to his room for "short time". After fucking me once, locked the door to his room and refused to let me leave. He said he wanted to fuck me again, but he offered no more money. The customer was high on something, probably "ice", and had drugs in his room. I talked him into letting me call a friend and succeeded in placing a call to my boss instead. The boss arrived with police in tow. When the customer answered the knock on the door, he became scared. I promised him that if he paid me the money he owed -- 2,000 Baht -- and let me go, I would go outside and persuade the police that the crisis had passed and that there was no need for them to go inside where they were sure to find the drugs. In retrospect, I should have turned the tables on that creep and demanded that he pay a hefty premium to keep the cops outside. Anyway, I got out of there with my money and without any physical injuries, but it was terrifying to be held prisoner like that.

Question: Any others?

Answer: Another customer took pleasure in spitting on my face and forcing his cock into my mouth. I mean he forced it in deep, to the point where I was gagging and unable to breathe... and he kept doing that, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me to him, and then proceeded to shoot his load into my mouth and on my face. Then, ignoring my protests, he forced his cock into my ass. I had told him in the bar that this was not on the menu, but in the room he overpowered me and forced his way in the back door, causing me physical pain to the point of bleeding and psychological distress.

Question: So was it things like that that made you decide to go to Koh Tao?

Answer: Exactly. About two months into my time as a bar girl, I had met enough bad customers to question my decision to work in a bar. I came across what looked like a promising offer to work at a resort on the island of Koh Tao and took it. The job, however, was not to be as lucrative as I had hoped. At the bar, I had been making a minimum of 1,000 Baht a night and sometimes a lot more than that. At the resort, I was paid 300 Baht a day plus tips, but there weren't many tips.

Question: So did you ever go with room guests while you were working as a maid?

I did get a few offers from hotel guests to linger in their rooms and play, and sometimes I did that, occasionally for money and sometimes just for the fun of it if the man was young, fair-skinned and handsome.

Persuading a sexy-looking hotel maid to let them fuck her seems to be a common male fantasy... and for a brown-skinned thirty-something MILF like me, not long removed from rural Thailand, being bedded by fair-skinned foreigners from far-off lands -- and sometimes even getting paid for it -- was something I had come to enjoy. So when the occasion arose, if I liked the look of a customer, I took care to linger in the room, and strike seductive poses.

For example, legs apart, I would bend at the waist while making the bed so that the hem of my skirt rode up to reveal my panties. That always seemed to attract a man's attention. Unbuttoning my blouse also seemed to help. So did flirting, and the offer of a massage... and when the man asked if I wanted to go further, I was easily persuaded. I let myself be seduced by five or six hotel guests in that way during my three-month stint in Koh Tao. I so enjoyed it when these men would bed me on those clean sheets in their hotel room. I can still picture it, tiny little brown-skinned me laying on the bed naked, legs apart and knees in the air, my pussy wet and welcoming... and then gathering their long hard cocks into me, my hands gripping their buttocks, urging them deeper, seeking my own animal release and embracing theirs.... and although it wasn't allowed by the hotel management, I would often sneak back to their rooms at night after my shift was finished and let these handsome foreigners have their way with me, and entertain themselves with my little Thai pussy, for hours on end... but after a while, even this wasn't enough.

I found that I missed the excitement of life as a bar girl. I came to miss dressing in sexy clothes and being the object of desire by so many handsome foreign men. I came to miss the opportunity to have casual sex with so many different good-looking men, and free-flowing money too, so I decided to return to Koh Pha-gnan.