Bahamian Black Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The enormous penises had completely silenced the group who continued to walk towards the porter. He waved his arms at them pointing at the girl's breasts and motioning that they needed to put their tops on.

The group stopped while Karen and Lara put their bikini tops back on and Ted stepped back into his shorts. Lara couldn't get the image of those two giant black penises out of her mind and they were the last things in the world she thought she'd be thinking about. Her opinion of blacks was almost as bad as her opinion of gays. She took one last glance at Ted's crotch as he pulled his shorts back on. His once impressive penis had shrunken up into his scrotum as if it were trying to hide.

****************

"Come on stud, put a baby in my belly."

Raymond sighed and rolled off his wife. "Sorry," he sighed. "It doesn't appear to be working tonight."

Lara rolled over and patted Ray on the chest. "It's alright. It happens," she said pretending not to be disappointed.

"It doesn't happen to me. I'll make it up to you," he promised.

Lara rolled out of bed. She put Raymond's Hawaiian shirt on to cover her nude body and stepped out through the glass doors and onto the balcony. She was disappointed and horny and drunk and horny and booze always made her horny and being almost totally nude in front of Ted who was totally nude had made her horny. I am really horny, she thought fighting the urge to finger herself to satisfaction right out there on the balcony. The half moon was bright and lovely over the Caribbean sea. She turned to glance in at Ray and frowned. He was pulling on his little penis trying to make it hard. He'd never had problems before. Lara wondered if it might be feelings of inadequacy from seeing Ted's penis.

Ted's penis. So perfect. Thinking about it didn't make her any less horny. She pictured her first glance of Ted's penis from earlier. She couldn't resist any longer and she snuck her hand down in front of her, her fingers teasing her engorged clit. Ted's penis. She kept her back to her husband hiding what she was doing from his gaze. Ted's penis flopped from thigh to thigh as he walked. Her fingers slipped inside her and she stifled a moan. Their big black penises swayed hypnotically. The black man winked at her as he passed. His dark penis growing and plumping up as his black hands came up to grab her bare breasts. Lara pulled the fingers from her pussy in shock at the strange direction her fantasy had taken. Her fingers were soaked, she was so horny. She shivered, disgusted with herself for having a black man intrude on her fantasy about Ted.

"UNH! UNH! That's it baby. Faster! Harder!"

Lara sighed, listening to her friends having sex. Ted apparently didn't have any trouble keeping it hard tonight. Of course not, he was damn near perfect.

"YES! GONNA CUM! Ow! Ow! OW! FUCK!" screamed Karen.

"What? What's wrong?" asked Ted.

Curious, Lara leaned over her balcony to spy on her neighbors, jumping back when the nightstand light switched on. She slowly leaned forwards again. She could just make out the head of the bed. Karen was on her back with Ted on top of her. He was sitting up looking down at her breasts.

"Oh my god. Get me some lotion," begged Karen.

Lara winced. Even from outside the room, she could make out how red Karen's sensitive breasts were. Karen hadn't planned on going topless and subsequently hadn't bothered to put sunscreen on her breasts. Ted slid off his wife and Lara stifled a gasp when he jumped out of bed. His penis was hard and rampant. He hadn't gotten satisfaction. Fully erect, it truly was magnificent appearing to be somewhere between seven and eight inches long. Ted disappeared , the bathroom light coming on. When he returned, his penis was pointing down, deflating rapidly, but still amazing. He slid on the bed next to his wife and started applying cool lotion to her burned breasts.

"Oh god, here come the shivers," moaned Karen.

Lara was grateful she had been nude when she used the tanning bed. Her base tan had protected her from the Southern sun. She winced again realizing that even Karen's paler pink nipples were probably burnt. Lara returned to bed, stripping off Ray's shirt. The booze, sun, and the traveling had finally put him to sleep. Her hand slid down between her legs again, a finger slipping into her unsatisfied pussy. She pictured Ted's erect penis in her mind, her mouth sucking in her lower lip to keep from moaning too loudly as she wondered what something that big would feel like inside her. Her hips raised into her finger and soon it was two fingers. Lara's breathing quickened. The giant cock swayed like a pendulum between the skinny man's dark black thighs. How big would it get hard? Eleven inches? Twelve? The big black cock swelled, starting to rise. Lara yanked her fingers out of her pussy and squeezed her legs shut, her pending orgasm fading.

Damn those black men. How dare they ruin her sexual fantasies.

****************

"Karen's got the sunburn shivers real bad," said Ted as he took up a slice of bacon off his plate. "She's laid up at least for today. Just like our honeymoon." He shook his head, clearly depressed.

Ray and Lara sat across from him at their table during the breakfast buffet. Lara nodded sympathetically. "We're hitting the beach after breakfast. Are you coming?"

"Maybe later," replied Ted. "I'm gonna take her up a plate and sit with her for awhile."

"Too bad," said Ray. "Maybe she'll recover quickly."

"Not likely," said Ted, getting up from the table. "She may be able to make dinner, but she won't be ready to go out in the sun for a few days. She'll be fine once the sun goes down."

"Well if we don't see you on the beach, we'll see you for dinner," said Ray.

"Too bad," said Ray again after Ted had left.

"Yeah too bad you're stuck in paradise with just your hot wife for company and not your employee," said Lara, teasing him.

"Whoa there. That's not what..." Ray trailed off when he realized she was kidding.

"And without Ted and Karen, I was considering going all natural on the beach today, but if you'd rather spend time with them, maybe the three of you can play cards while I hit the nude beach alone."

"Seriously?"

"Why not? I could work on my overall tan," said Lara, heading for the elevator. An excited Raymond jumped up and followed her.

Not wanting to make Karen's mistake, Lara rubbed lotion on her entire body in the bathroom before putting her bikini on.

"Woof," growled Ray when she emerged from the bathroom. His eyes ran up and down her body. He always found her wet glistening body sexy. "Maybe we should stay in awhile longer?"

"Later dear," said Lara, packing some large beach towels, her lotion, and some water into a bag. "Lets hit the beach."

The couple left the hotel and stopped off at the bar first. Ray ordered a whisky sour and she got a pina colada. Ray was still sipping his drink when she slipped off her flip flops and stepped off the edge of the pool. The warm water enveloped her entire body. Lara held her breath, enjoying the feeling of being fully immersed in the pool. She still couldn't believe that 24 hours ago, she'd been bundled up and in an ice storm. Now she was in a private paradise in the Bahamas.

Ray was sitting on a submerged bar stool at the pool bar when she surfaced from the water. He'd ordered them both another drink. She happily slid into the stool next to him. They clinked glasses and kissed. He was grinning too, as happy as she was.

When the drinks were gone, they waded out of the pool and headed down to the beach while holding hands.

A black islander was moving around from person to person. He was holding a camera and taking pictures. He spied them and quickly strolled over. "Peecture?" he asked, his voice accented.

Lara crinkled her nose at the man. He was medium height, rather skinny, and wore an open shirt showing off his rounded paunch. The man had shorts and sandals on, both a little tattered. He smiled, nodding his head at them eager to take a picture. He was missing a front tooth and the rest of his teeth weren't in much better shape. She'd have found him nasty looking even without the bad teeth. His shirt did have a badge from the resort hanging on it so at least he wasn't some con man. "Peecture, Yes?" he asked again.

"Sure," said Ray, pulling his wife into him and putting his arm around her waist.

The photographer moved around them to put the sea and some palm trees in the background. He snapped a picture and showed Ray the image on screen. "Great," said Ray, admiring the photo and especially how smoking hot Lara was in the skimpy bikini. "Wait until I show the boys at work this picture."

"Don't you dare," said Lara, serious, but pleased her husband wanted to show her off.

"What room are you and your daughter staying een?" asked the photographer.

Ray frowned, but didn't correct the islander. He gave the man their room number then turned and pulled Lara in for a kiss and not the kind a father gives his daughter. The two then strolled holding hands down the beach and came to the clothing optional sign just outside the resort. Lara paused at the sign and then slowly stepped past it as if crossing some imaginary fence. Ray smiled as she untied her top, her magnificent breasts appearing for anyone to see. "Whoops, my top just came undone," she said, grinning.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you had an exhibitionist streak."

Lara paused in thought. "Maybe I do," she said, seriously considering it. "I used to get sick of men staring at my cleavage all the time. Men don't take you seriously when your bosom is this big. The girls are good for getting me out of speeding tickets though. After we met, you kept buying me skimpy lingerie and bikinis that barely fit. You clearly enjoy showing me off."

"That I do," said Ray. "Poor Ted's jaw practically hit the sand when he saw your tits yesterday."

Lara nipples suddenly hardened to the point they hurt at the mention of Ted. She hoped Ray didn't notice or just assumed it was from the breeze. "At some point, I came to like it too, both the attention and how proud you were of your wife's looks."

"I'm the luckiest man in the world," said Ray with enough conviction that Lara wanted to cry both from her husband's love and her guilt over her crush on Ted. "But I have one question. Are you drunk enough?"

Lara was a little buzzed, but not quite enough to want to pull the panties down. She did it anyway as a way to alleviate her guilt over her crush on Ted. Lara untied the side strings on her bikini and let her panty fall to the sand. She bent down to pick it up and when she stood back up, she suddenly realized that every male eye on the beach was staring at her. They were all on the resort side and clothed, most with wives or girlfriends, but all were staring in her direction even some of the women. Lara blushed. She'd shaved her pubic mound for this trip and wished she hadn't. Her bare pussy made her feel even more naked. "Ah.. Lets go," she said, turning away from the crowd. She put her bikini into the bag.

Ray didn't pull his shorts off to join her. He just took her hand and led her off down the beach. Lara glanced back over her shoulder to see if the crowd was still watching her. They were. She also noticed the black photographer was standing at the sign post with his camera pointed her way. She quickly looked away hoping all he had gotten a picture of was her rear end. Maybe she did have a small exhibitionist streak, but she still didn't want to end up on some website full of nude women on the beach.

Ray and Lara walked further then they had yesterday with Ted and Karen. Eventually they came to a small cove with clear water maybe four feet deep. Colorful fish swam in the water. Lara waded into the cove and dove in. The water felt great and she swam around in it for a few minutes. When she stood, she noticed Ray had spread their blankets out underneath a palm tree behind a bush that left them relative privacy. Her husband was standing calves deep in the water staring at her. He had removed his shorts and was as nude as she was. Lara waded towards him. He kept staring at her, mouth slightly open. "What?" she asked.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are," he said with complete sincerity.

Lara's body slowly rose out of the water. She had no idea how sexy she looked, her body covered in water droplets, glistening with the sunlight. It was having an effect on Ray. His penis extended an inch and started to rise as she approached. Lara stepped up to her husband. "What's this?" she asked, grabbing his penis and stroking it. Ray grabbed her by the neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Before Lara knew what was happening, Ray was pulling her down onto the blanket. "Really Ray? Here? People will see us."

"We're hidden by the shrubs," he told her. Lara was on her back now, legs opening for him. Ray guided the head of his penis to his wife's pussy and pushed it in. "Besides, I want you now."

"I want you to," she whispered, the ease in which his penis easily entered her proof of her words. Lara placed her hand around the back of his neck and pulled him on top of her. They kissed, Ray working his penis in and out of her at a slow, but steady pace. His gut was crushing her. Lara pushed him up so that she could breath. "Roll over," she said.

Ray's penis slipped out as he rolled over on his back. Lara straddled him and guided his penis back inside her. His eyes were wide open in amazement. This was their favorite position, but sex was usually in the dark for them. He moaned, almost mewling. He wouldn't last much longer, so she slowed down. She placed her hands on his beer belly and slid her hands up to his wisps of gray chest hair. Lara closed her eyes, feeling the sun's heat on her skin, slowly drying her wet hair. She leaned back to avoid his gut, pushing her pussy down around his penis and taking him as deep as possible. She squeezed her pelvic muscles around his thin shaft milking it, wanting his seed to shoot as close to her womb as possible. If they conceived here, right now, in this magical place, at this magical moment, she would remember it forever every time she stared at their son or daughter.

The only thing ruining the moment was the buzzing of an insect. It constantly clicked and clicked. A shadow fell across her face. "WHAT THE FUCK!" yelled Ray just as she opened her eyes. Lara screamed.

"Keep fucking her, Meester," said the black photographer, snapping away on his camera.

Lara was leaping off her husband and throwing her arms across her breasts even as Ray was throwing her off him as he tried to stand up. "Jesus! Ray, stop him," she pleaded. "JESUS!" The second time she blasphemed was when she realized the photographer had gone native on the nude beach. His penis had gotten erect watching her and Ray make love on the beach. And what a penis it was! The coal black monster stuck out from the ugly islanders black pubes by more then a foot. The head was bigger then a black plum and the entire shaft was as thick as her wrist. The man's testicles matched the size of his huge penis. They were closer in size to the coconuts that littered the sand under the palm trees where Ray's were smaller then a walnut. "Oh my god," she gasped in disbelief, watching that huge obscene penis bobbing as the photographer danced away from Ray's grasping hands.

"Calm down. I geev you copies," the ugly black man promised.

"Give me that camera," growled Ray, finally struggling to his feet.

The skinny black man turned and ran. His shorts and shirt were lying in a pile nearby. He bent to scoop them up, never slowing. Ray jogged after him, but the black man had already pulled well ahead. Ray gave up and was breathing heavily as he walked back. Ray had lost his erection., his penis shrinking and shriveling up under the shade of his beer belly. It looked even smaller then it had yesterday. Lara couldn't help comparing it to the photographer's huge erect penis and wondered if Ray's humiliation was what was causing his penis to retreat up into his scrotum so much. Even as she watched, it receded further into his scrotum until all she could make out of it was the head.

"Ray, you've got to delete those pictures," she pleaded.

"Gimme my shorts," he growled. "I'm going after him. I'll go to the hotel's manager if I can't find the little bastard,"

Lara stood and walked down to the cove. "What about me?"

"You can stay here or follow me. If I don't see you back at the resort, I'll come back here."

"Alright, just get that camera," she begged. The thought of pornographic pictures of her appearing on the internet horrifying her. Lara watched her husband take off at a slow jog that lasted about 50 feet before Ray stopped to catch his breath again. He resumed chasing the photographer, but this time walking. Lara looked down the beach. She hadn't realized how far they'd walked that morning. The resort beach was at least two miles away and she could still make out the form of their voyeur still jogging now at least a mile ahead of her husband. The photographer suddenly cut off the beach and disappeared into the palms and shrubs. Doubtless some shortcut that he knew.

"What's all the commotion?"

The voice startled her and Lara jumped in alarm. Ted was standing behind her, thigh deep in the water of the cove. She turned and his eyes zoomed right in on her breasts, moving down to her bare pubic mound. Again, she felt even more naked having shaved down there. Worse, his gaze had her arousal flowing and she hoped he wouldn't notice her wet thighs glistening in the sun. Ted's bare penis wasn't erect, but it was swollen. It swelled even more as she stared. The plump head had been dangling in the water, but now it grew as his penis rose up a little from staring at her nude body. "My eyes are up here," she said."

"So are mine," he replied. Ted slipped into the deeper water and his cock disappeared to her gaze.

Lara laughed and dove forwards, swimming towards him, keeping most of her body submerged. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I was trying to find you, but I guess I missed your camp. I was a mile further along the beach before I turned around and headed back. I heard Ray yelling and saw him chase off after that black man."

Lara frowned. "We caught him taking pictures of us without permission," she told him.

"Just nudes of you sunbathing? I saw plenty of men sneaking pictures of you and Karen yesterday when we walked the beach."

Lara flushed. "We were fooling around," she admitted reluctantly.

Ted nodded. "Asshole. Want me to go help Ray chase him down?"

"No," she said. "Stay with me. I'm not comfortable being alone like this. Let's get dressed and we'll head back."

Ted swam after her, watching Lara's nude body rise up from the water again. He was in as much awe of her naked form as her husband had been watching her glistening body emerge from the water. She waded up to the beach and around the scrub brush to her camp. Lara bent over to open her bag, pulling out her bikini. She heard Ted gasp. Her face turned red again as she realized, she'd just flashed him her beaver. "I should put some more lotion on before we go," she said, this time squatting to take the lotion from her bag. She turned towards him. Oh geez, she thought. Flashing him had turned his penis completely hard. It stuck straight out as engorged as it had been last night when she saw him making love to Karen. She'd thought it was somewhere between seven and eight inches last night. She'd overestimated. It was closer to seven. She turned away from it wondering why it seemed smaller to her now. It was the most perfect penis she'd ever seen. It was straight as an arrow, streamlined, and perfectly sized for Ted's fit body, big compared to Ray, but not big compared to the blac...

123456...8