Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,299 Followers

I did finally admit my lesbian curiosities to my husband. One night after we'd made love we got on the subject of fantasies. He admitted to having always wanted to have sex in public. The idea was a major turn on for him and I was open for giving it a go. When it came time for me to admit my fantasies my heart was racing.

"Promise you won't freak out?" I asked him.

He just smiled and reached over to kiss me on the forehead and said, "No judgment here. Even if it's something really weird, it's just a fantasy. That doesn't mean it ever has to be acted on."

So I took a deep breath and said, "I've always really wondered what it would be like to have sex with a woman."

He seemed slightly surprised.

"So are you actually attracted to women?" he asked me.

Without a moment's hesitation I said, "Oh yes."

He grinned and asked, "Anybody I know?"

I just looked at him coyly and answered, "Maybe, but I'm going to keep that part to myself."

We eventually did fulfill Robert's fantasy by having sex in the middle of the city park during the daytime. The fact we could have easily been discovered only heightened the experience. He fucked me hard as I leaned over against a fallen oak tree. I came at least three times before he finally emptied his load in me.

About a week later we were laying in bed when he said, "It's your turn you know."

I looked up from the book I was reading and said, "My turn for what?"

"To fulfill your fantasy. You know, the lesbian sex thing." he said looking at me with a grin.

I stared at him, not sure of what to say and finally said, "I'm not sure that's one of those fantasies that shouldn't just stay a fantasy. What you wanted just involved us having sex. What I'm wanting would involve an outside party. I don't think that type thing is ever good for a marriage."

He did bring it up a couple of times making sure I knew he was okay with it. Interestingly enough, he had no desire to be there to watch it and even went as far to say he didn't want to discuss it when it was over either.

I finally made it clear that I thought it was too big a risk to take. Yes, I'd wanted it my entire life but I had a husband I loved and a great sex life. I also had two boys that seemed to be thriving. I wasn't going to risk messing that up. No matter how bad I wanted it, it just wasn't worth it.

He let the subject go for now.

It was in '04 when things kind of fell apart. No it wasn't marital or financial problems and both our boys were still great. I had just turned thirty-four, Richard was thirteen, and Ryan eleven. Robert, who was thirty-nine by then and CFO of a mid-sized printing company, had stayed late at work to finish some end of year financial projections. He was on his way home when he was struck by a police cruiser chasing a drunk driver. His injuries were severe and for about a week, the doctors didn't seem very positive that he would pull through.

In time he did, and when they finally pulled him out of the medically induced coma they had him in it quickly became clear his brain hadn't been affected.

He had suffered a severe spinal injury though. Thankfully his spine wasn't severed but it was severely bruised and damaged. The injury also cause damage to quite a few of his spinal nerves in the lumbar area. The damage left him in severe pain and facing as many as eight back surgeries just to get things to the point he wouldn't totally lose the use of his legs. Once the surgeries were complete he would then face months of painful physical therapy.

As it turns out the officer chasing the drunk driver had been called off the chase because of traffic conditions about five minutes before he struck Roberts car. Because of that, the city offered us a sizable settlement. Between that and Roberts private disability policy our financial situation was thankfully secure. Our boys would be provided for until they could take care of themselves and Robert and I would have more money than we'd need to make it well into our golden years. The settlement with the city also provided for Robert's healthcare costs and care associated with his injury for the rest of his life.

All told it took nearly five years, six back surgeries, and eighteen months of physical therapy for Robert to get to the point he could have a survivable quality of life.

There were some major lasting effects though. He couldn't walk without using a walker. Doing so also caused him debilitating pain. There were more than a few times he fell as well because of weakness in his legs caused by spinal injury. Sitting up for more than a half hour at a time was also problematic. Robert is a big guy and all that upper body weight just puts too much weight on his lower spine.

He was on drugs for pain, nerve pain, anti-inflammatory medication, high blood pressure, depression and the list just went on. He needed medicine to sleep and after a while for panic attacks. It was a horrible situation and at times seemed hopeless.

The stress on me was tough as well. I had to practically become a hospice nurse overnight once he came home for good. It was up to me to get him to all his medical appointments and therapy. To make sure he stayed on schedule with all his medications. And then there was me having to clean up after him when he was unable to make it to the bathroom in time.

Added to that was the loss of our sex life. His injuries left him completely impotent. That wondrous piece of equipment of his I loved so much, just totally ceased to function in any sexual manner.

By the time I finally committed my first act of adultery I hadn't had sex in almost fourteen long years.

Now I did have an active masturbatory life during that long stretch of time. I would always escape to a guest room on the other end of our house where I would use a variety of toys I'd purchased at a sex shop in the city to get myself off. I had two different sized suction cup dildos, several vibrators, and a magic wand stored in a box I kept in a closet of the guest room. There was a heavy wooden chair with no arms I'd purchased at a yard sale in the room. I could mount the suction cup dildos there and fuck either my ass or my pussy until my heart was content. So don't feel too sorry for me.

Anyone who has gone through a long dry stretch of no sexually intimate contact with another human being will tell you it isn't the same though. I was really in need of getting fucked by someone.

It was my husband though that opened the discussion on the matter. We were cuddled up in bed watching a ball game when he asked me, "Do you still fantasize about having sex with a woman?"

The question came from out of the blue. That told me it was obviously something he'd been dwelling on. After considering my response. I decided honesty would be my best course.

"Nearly every day," I told him.

We sat there for the rest of the game without either one of us speaking. When it was over he looked at me and said. "I want you to do it."

I looked at him and said, "We covered this a long time ago Robert. It's just not worth the risk."

He shook his head and seemed to get a bit agitated, "Things are different now baby. Back then you had me to keep you sexually satisfied. God knows I can't do that anymore. The kids are grown and on their own. Hell, Richard even has two kids of his own. There is no reason for you not to do this now."

What he said made a certain amount of sense and the thought of it sounded oh so nice. Still, I wasn't sure I could do that with him in the condition he was in. I didn't think it was fair and I told him so.

"No, what's not fair to me is having to sit by and watch my still hot and sexy wife let her prime sexual years just waste away. It frustrates and depresses the hell out of me. The thought of it fills me with guilt. I'm tired of dealing with it. If you won't do it for yourself, then do it for me." he told me passionately.

I told him I wouldn't know where to begin looking. That I didn't want just anyone. I would want someone that could fulfill my particular needs. Of course I didn't have to explain that part to him.

He simply said, "Rachel."

I was confused for a second and then laughed and asked him, "You mean your cousin Rachel?"

He shook his head yes and said, "We both know she's gay. She's never made a secret of it. What I never told you was she's also a domme."

I was of course familiar with a lot of BDSM terminology having practiced the lifestyle myself for fourteen wonderful years before he'd been injured.

"And how do you know that but I don't?" I asked him

He went on to explain that he'd run into her in the city one night and she'd been with an attractive young woman wearing an obvious slave collar that was inscribed with the words, "Rachel's Pet" across the front. He hadn't mentioned it then but had asked her later about it at a family reunion. She'd admitted to being into D/s relationships and explained that she was a domme, but didn't want me discussing that with anyone, not even you. She said she'd caught enough grief from her family for being gay and if they ever found out about this part of her personality they'd likely disown her.

Rachel was a beautiful and sexy woman. She always had been even as a teen. I'd always been attracted to her and had particularly felt myself drawn to her after she came out. So much so that I'd started to put distance between us whenever I saw her. She was just too big a temptation.

"I thought you could give her a call," he told me.

I gave him an incredulous stare and said, "You want me to enter into a relationship with Rachel as her submissive. Am I hearing that right?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I haven't spoken to her in the last year. She may already have a sub. Even if she does, she's been in the lifestyle for so long she can probably put you in contact with someone who would be interested."

I told him I'd need a couple of days to think it over.

And I did think about it a lot. I'd always been attracted to Rachel. She'd been a competitive body builder back in the early 90's but had switched to fitness competitions telling me once that it was just a healthier lifestyle.

She had an unbelievably tight body. Her breasts were small for most of her life until in her late thirties she'd had breast implants. They weren't massive but were more than large enough for me at a 34 C. She had always kept her hair short and had a bit of a butch quality to her personality even though she was still very feminine otherwise. I'd even seen her wearing a little black dress and heels several times.

The thought of her dominating me made my pussy soaked. I rubbed my pussy raw over the two days I took to think about things. In all honesty, I knew all along it was what I wanted. It was simply a matter of me working up the nerve to make the call.

He seemed happy when I told him I would call Rachel and discuss it with her.

He then laid down his ground rules. He didn't want any details about what happened. He made it clear that it couldn't possibly titillate him so why would he want to know. He just wanted to always be able to able to get in contact with me. He told me he was willing to give me one night during the work week to play but that I was always to be back home to sleep with him afterwards. He added that he would give me Fridays and Saturdays away from home but that he expected me home on Sunday nights by eight. Like I said earlier, he'd clearly given this a lot of thought.

When I got in contact with Rachel she was at first concerned that something was wrong with Robert. I assured her that he was fine and then after hemming and hawing around for a few minutes I finally managed to explain what I was really calling about.

Rachel was quiet on the other end of the line. I worried that she found the thought so repulsive that I'd offended her.

Finally, she said, "Let's you and I meet Wednesday night and have dinner."

"Uh, okay," I said nervously.

When I informed Robert what she'd said he just laughed and said, "I always knew she wanted to fuck you. I used to catch her eyeballing you all the time."

On Wednesday morning Rachel called my phone and told me her last class of the day would be done by four that afternoon. She told me to meet her at six at a local bar and grill and not to be late. She then said something that made my thong instantly damp.

"Your to wear a dress or skirt. Something that ends above the knees. I also want to see you in a pair of pumps. Last but not least, no panties. I intend to check and see that you followed my instructions. I promise, you don't want to disappoint me."

I stuttered out my response, "Ok...kay Rachel."

The day seemed to drag on after that. I spent the rest of the morning thinking about the way she'd ordered me around in that firm, no-nonsense tone. I thought of heading into that restaurant wearing a short dress and pumps with no panties and having her check to make sure I had complied with her orders. The thought of it had juices running down my thighs.

But for the first day that week, I didn't touch myself.

You see, Rachel's last instructions for me were very clear.

"I expect you to do everything I tell you to do, without fail. This next part is very important though. Under absolutely no circumstances are you to touch yourself between now and then. If you accept my terms tonight your pussy will then belong to me. I don't want anyone touching it without my permission and that includes you. Are we clear?"

Her words sent a gush of fresh moisture to my core and set my clit to throbbing like I'd never felt before.

"Yes Rachel," I told her. "I understand."

I was so excited I started getting ready right after lunch time. I took an hour picking out what I thought would be just that right outfit. A yellow strapless sundress that ended just above my knees. I thought it played perfectly off my green eyes and blonde hair. With it. I selected a pair of high heeled sandals that I'd purchased on a whim but never worn before.

Next I took a shower taking care to only wash and not play with certain areas. I was careful in making sure my legs and cunt were freshly shaved and as smooth as possible. I then dried myself off and coated my skin in my favorite vanilla scented lotion. Robert always loved the way I smelled in it and I hoped Rachel would as well. When I was done I slipped on a pair of jeans and a top and headed out to see my hairdresser. I called her that morning and set up an appointment to have my long hair washed, blown out, and styled. It always looked it's best after I'd paid her a visit.

It was after four o'clock before I made it back home. I slipped on my clothes and then took great care in making sure my makeup was perfect. I put on just enough of my favorite perfume. It was from the same line as my body lotion and held clear hints of vanilla to it. I put on a pair of earrings with small emeralds dangling from them that Robert had bought me for our anniversary one year.

Ready with a half hour to spare. I went and sat down to have a glass of wine.

The restaurant she'd instructed me to meet her at was located outside of the town Robert and I lived in. It sat on a bluff overlooking the dam of a large lake. From our table we could watch as the waterfall from the lake spilled over the top and back into the river below it.

"Pretty isn't it?" Rachel asked me.

I turned and looked at her thinking to myself, "Yes you are." She was wearing dark colored jeans and a puffy full halter top that showed her well developed shoulders and toned arms. Her blonde hair was a little longer than I'd seen it in the past. There were faint streaks of pink in places. With her tanned skin tone it all played together nicely

"Yes, it is," I said smiling while I looked into her dark eyes.

The look she was giving me made my thighs quiver. It was a hungry look that suggested she'd like to devour me. By this point I was eager for that to happen.

"You look delicious tonight," Rachel said, "but then again you always have. I've always envied Robert being able to have you. I've wanted desperately to fuck you since the day he first brought you home to meet the family."

I blushed a bit and smiled saying, "Robert told me he'd always suspected that last night."

She licked her lips as she looked at me and said, "My cousin has always been a smart man."

"I'm going to get right down to things. You need a domme at a time when I happen to be looking for a new pet. My last one decided it was time for her and her husband to have kids. I like married women. There's less chance of them wanting a commitment and most of them are usually vastly sexually unfulfilled. Pregnancy and being a submissive doesn't work though, so here we are. I want to be clear. When we're together you do what I say when I tell you to do it. You don't question my reasoning or my motives, you just do it. I will make all your decisions for you from what you wear, to what you eat, to whether or not you're allowed to climax. As I told you earlier today you are never allowed to come without my permission. I own your pussy now and it gets pleasured solely at my discretion." she said before stopping to take a drink of the red wine she'd ordered for the two of us.

After she'd set the glass down she said, "You mentioned on the phone last night how fulfilling your sex life was with Robert. I'm going to tell you right now. You will never come as hard or as often as you will with me. It sounds as though he's a capable and attentive lover but no one knows a woman's body like another woman. I will use equipment and toys on you that will further enhance this experience. I will push your boundaries like they've never been pushed before. You will be expected to eat the pussy, lick the asshole or take the strap-on of any woman I tell you to. And there will be more than a few occasions when that will happen. You'll be tied up, spanked, blindfolded and gagged and edged until you feel you might lose your mind. You'll enjoy it so much though that the real torture will be the time we have to spend apart."

Our waitress returned right then to take our orders. Rachel took both menus and handed them to her saying, "We'll both have the grilled chicken salad with oil and vinegar dressing." She then handed both menus back sending the server away.

Now, though I don't even like oil and vinegar as a dressing, I certainly wasn't going to tell her that.

She then went on saying, "I will abide by Robert's schedule tonight, but from now on you will sleep with me on Wednesday nights as well. I realize you'll have to arrange for a caregiver to be there with him so make sure you take care of that tomorrow. If he gives you any issues about it then let me know and I'll speak to him.

After pausing to take another sip of her wine she concluded with, "The first thing you'll do when you enter my house is to strip down completely nude of everything but your wedding ring. That ring will be a sign to you of what an adulterous slut you are. You are to never take it off unless I instruct you to do so. Over the next few weeks I will train you to serve as my pet. While you are wearing my collar you will be expected to know every position and follow every rule. Failure to do so will result in you being punished. That could include anything from being spanked with my hand or paddle, to being tied up and edged over and over all weekend long, yet never allowed to come."

Sitting there listening to her entire spiel I had become so aroused I was almost to the point of hyperventilating. I could feel cunt juice leaking onto the chair I was sitting in and found myself hoping no one noticed until after I was gone.

"Is everything I've said to you clear?" she demanded to know.

I nodded my head and said, "Yes Rachel."

The waitress brought us our salads setting them down in front of each of us. Rachel thanked her and then took the oil and vinegar and added generous amounts of each to my salad. She then squeezed a lemon over it all before beginning to tend to her own food.

Karipet
Karipet
1,299 Followers
123456...9