All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 22'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enough

I've read most of this series. It was good for the first 5. Now they're just repeating themselves. End it.

1 star too many

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Terriffic

Please don't stop the stories until this bitch is drowning in cum, i.e., fucking lines of men from 8 am to 12 pm. What this whore need is a real challenge. Massive gangbangs. I love you for being such a slit! Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Enough

Dude, what is your problem?

If you've been following Vanessa's story and you got bored after Chapter 5, then why are you still following her story? She's on Chapter 23!

Shame on you if you really gave her only 1 star! Watching her ratings, they are very good! Stop being a turd in a punch bowl.

Not certain what you are after. The stories are about erotica. Vanessa is sharing her experience as a prostitute. She's not writing a how-to on knitting. Of course, she's going to be writing about sex. Not certain where' you're coming from that it is just a repeat of the same thing. It seems to me that her experiences are varied and she describes them that way.

Vanessa, keep writing! Despite what "Enough" posted, it seems obvious that your writing skills are appreciated. Your story is enjoyable to read and, although I'm certain there will be a final chapter, i enjoy reading and following your stories.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Ignore stupid comments!!

Your writing is awesome. Your story is exciting. The details matter and you give a lot of them. Thank you so much!!

LostYouthLostYouthabout 4 years ago
Great Chapter

Your skills as a writer, improves with each chapter of your life as they progress. Your ability to present your story is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...