Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it never did happen. But over the next couple weeks I did earn a couple hundred from him while I was out walking the dog.

When we finished our water I simply said, "I'd better get Lucy up to the field before she decides to poop and pee all over your garage."

We bid our farewells and parted like nothing had ever happened. That's the way it is supposed to be. No words. No regrets. No drama.

I finished my walk with Lucy. As I walked her I considered everything that happened during the entire week. Thinking about it only made me hornier and hungry for more. I decided it was a new week, a new goal; I wanted to fuck a hundred guys in a week. In reality, it wasn't much of a goal. No repeats, all new introductions. With the prospect of incall and streetwalking, I knew that it was more than a possibility.

With the thoughts of sex spinning through my head my pussy released a flow of cum down my leg. I made no attempt to get rid of it. I liked how it felt. I liked knowing what it was and how it got there.

Lucy and I finished her business at the field and headed back. Todd was outside, but Terry was gone. I think Terry had enough of me. But as I approached Todd I could see it in Todd's eye; he hadn't had enough of me. We exchanged looks that told him that I hadn't had enough either.

I walked up to him and stopped. Neither of us said anything. We stood there for almost three minutes with minimal words between us; it was less than small talk. Another couple walked by. This couple was in their mid-thirties. As they walked past us, the guy turned back to glance at me.

Once out of earshot I said, "You got anymore in the tank?"

He said, "Am I still on freebie time?"

I said, "Yes."

"Then, why don't we go back into the garage."

Before we went into the garage he paused and said, "Why don't we leave her out here this time." He pointed to a spot where I could tie Lucy's leash. It was near the garden hose and he turned the spigot on to a near trickle. Lucy immediately started lapping at the refreshing water. Todd told her, "Be good while I give your mama more of what she needs."

We walked inside the garage to where we were before. The cum was still wet on the garage floor; a slippery reminder of our previous moment of desire. He reached up on the wall and pushed a button. The garage door slowly closed leaving us to a bit of privacy.

He grabbed me as he had done before and pushed me against the car hood. I grunted slightly at his forcefulness and he said, "You don't mind that, do you?"

"No."

He said, "One look at you and I could tell you like it kinky, maybe a bit rough?" He slapped my ass. It wasn't painfully hard, but loud enough for the slap to percuss inside the garage. I let out a surprised yelp.

I didn't retract my ass from the surprise slap, instead I pushed it outward slightly. Upon seeing my reflex, he gave another slap, but this time it was slightly harder. Again I pushed my ass out..

He said, "Oh my, you like that don't you?"

"Yes."

Unlike before he didn't pull my crotch to the side. Instead he reached and pulled down my shorts revealing my bare ass. He brought the shorts down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. With my ass bare he slapped my ass harder. This time the spanking stung a bit from his bare hand. But as he slapped my ass it also caused a wad of cum to splatter on the concrete floor as it dripped from my pussy. The sound of the cum splat and the sensation of the spanking exhilarated me. Another slap of his hand. This one was so hard I knew his hand had to have hurt as much as my ass.

I blurted out, "Oh my god, this is wild!" Which he answered with another firm spanking. To which I moaned. I asked, "Does your wife do this?" He answered with another painful swat and a verbal, "No."

He said, "You like a little kinky pain?"

"Yes. I've never been spanked so hard."

To which he gave me another.

He stopped and we could both hear my heavy breathing; what was next?

He stepped away and I looked back at him. He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants to bring out his still sticky cock. Now that I looked at it I saw he was uncircumcised and really unremarkable, but that made no difference to me. I was ready to fuck him again, but instead of approaching me he proceeded to remove his belt from the loops in his pants.

He grasped the ends of the belt in his hands and I watched as it dangled in his hand.

He put a hand on my back to hold me down and he lightly slapped the belt against my ass. When he did I jumped slightly. He then brought the belt between my legs to rub the leather against my pussy. He removed it and showed me the belt as it glistened with his cum and my juice.

With the belt now lubricated, he held me down with his free hand again and lightly slapped my ass with the belt again. Again I jumped slightly from the sting.

He asked, "Exciting?"

"Yes."

"Again?"

"Yes".

So again he slapped my ass, but slightly harder. Still not quite hard enough for the sound of an actual snap.

He said, "Have you been a naughty girl?"

"Yes".

This time the slap did snap, to which I said, "Ooooh."

"You've been very bad, haven't you?"

"Yes", and snap! "Oooh, I've been really bad", snap!

He said, "You should be punished, shouldn't you?"

"Yes." Snap! The whips were becoming harder. But, I didn't care.

"Have you been a little slut?"

"Yes!" Snap!

"Your daddy thinks his little girl is a whore."

"Yes" Snap! "Punish me daddy!" Snap! Snap! Snap! "Owww!"

He said, "Did that hurt?"

"Yes!" Snap!

"But you've been bad, should I stop?"

"No!" Snap! "Do it daddy, I deserve it!" Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap!

Finally I said, "Stop, stop!"

He said, "But you've been bad, one more, right?"

"Yes, do it!" SNAP!

None of the belt slapping was really enough to leave much more than a pink mark. The slaps stung, but nothing that would leave me too tender to sit either.

I let out a small scream.

He said, "I think you've been bad though. You've been sharing your naughty cunt. Your cunt should be punished. Daddy should fuck your cunt, shouldn't he?"

"Yes, fuck my cunt! Punish me!"

His cock was ready and so was my pussy. He held me down with his hand he pushed his cock inside me. Then using both hands he held me firmly against the hood and pounded my dripping pussy. The fucking only lasted a few minutes, but it was the thrill of building up to the fuck that was most invigorating. He ended by cumming again, but in no way near the volume of the first fuck. But, it was ok with me. I'd had my ass slapped during sex before, but this was my first true sexual spanking. It was painful, but it was new. It was my introduction to S&M and role play. And like all my other experiences, I liked it.

I didn't try lifting myself from the hood. I was still panting and reveling in the excitement of my experience.

He asked, "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes, I loved it."

"Yeah, Terry told me about your gangbangs, wish I could have been invited. But that's a different group, isn't it?"

"Yes".

He pulled on my shoulders to help me stand up. I turned to face him. I stood before him only wearing my top and shoes. He stared at my top and said, "Oops, I guess the car was a little dusty, your top is dirty."

Without asking me, he reached for my top and pulled it over my head. He then carefully brushed off the dust from the top. Considering how he had punished me only a few minutes earlier, I doubted he really cared whether I went home with a dirty top or not. I was certain he just wanted to see me fully naked. I didn't mind showing him either.

He asked, "How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"No shit? Man, I never thought I would ever get the chance to fuck a teenager again. You have a tight little body." And he reached over to squeeze one of my boobs. "Yeah, nice firm little titties. I like that."

He eyed me up and down and said, "I like your tattoos." Pointing at my pussy, he continued, "That one looks new. Is that the big dipper?"

I said, "Yes. You just got to dip me, right?"

He said, "I think that was more than just a dip."

He handed my top back to me and I knelt down to pick up my shorts from the garage floor. I dressed and as I did I asked, "Does your wife do that?"

He said, "No. She's pretty boring when it comes to the bedroom. We have two kids and before they came into the world, the bedroom could be fun. But that all ended a long time ago. Both our kids have been out of the house for a couple years now."

I pondered the men that I'd met that week, and knew that I had become the woman that would do things that most wives wouldn't.

I said, "So, she's really not like Karen, huh? That's too bad. Karen is fun."

"There aren't too many women like you and Karen."

I said, "No, there are. We just come with a price, that's all. I really liked what you did before. That was so kinky. Yeah, it hurt, but it was completely sexual, not brutal. You can do that to me again, if you'd like. But, after today, if you see me and you want me, we have to use condoms. I'll be certain to have some with me whenever I walk Lucy. But, don't forget, it will be a hundred. Trust me, that is a bargain. And besides, I'm certain I'm the only prostitute that you'll ever see on your street other than when you see Karen."

He said, "Wait, Karen is a prostitute?"

Whoa shit! Did I let something out that I shouldn't have? My head spun quickly and I said, "No, not really a prostitute. But you'd think she was the way she keeps her legs open."

He laughed at that and seemed to ignore my apparent Freudian slip. I guess he didn't know how Karen made her living.

I decided it would be best for me to get going. My dog walk was taking longer than usual. He opened the garage door and we exited together. But, before I left, he asked for my number. I didn't have my phone with me, so recited the number and he seemed to commit it to temporary memory. A minute later, Lucy and I were on our way home again. As I walked I thought about Todd, Terry and Pete; no doubt about it, I was the neighborhood throw-down.

When I arrived home, I decided to take another quick shower to rinse out what was inside me. As I came out of the bathroom, my mom questioned my second shower of the morning. I told her the first shower was just to help me wake up, but after the walk I thought another was in order.

She asked my plans for the day. I told her I wanted to do a little shopping. Specifically, I needed to shop for some new bank accounts, recharge my professional supplies at the local drug store and visit the boutique that Mae had described.

I went to my room and my phone had texts and missed calls. They were what had become the usual missed calls: some of the messages were from Dipper, and the others were gentlemen seeking my services. I hadn't really intended to take any incalls that day, but I considered that it might not hurt to take 2 or 3 later that afternoon.

I closed my bedroom door and called Dipper.

"Good morning Dipper!"

"Well, well. Wasn't certain if you were going to sleep in again today. Did you have another fun night?"

"Yes. Pretty much the same as Thursday night."

"Thirteen again?"

"Yes. And in case you're wondering, yes they were all bare. But if I do it again, it will be with condoms."

He said, "Well, we can play that by ear. Sometimes, if the money is worth it, you could potentially do parties like that unprotected, if you feel the clientele is right. And, it sounds like your group may be the right clientele. For parties like that I think we can bend the rules. Are you going to work today, or are you taking it easy until tonight?"

I told him, "I was thinking about taking a couple calls, but I have some errands to do first, so it all depends on if I have time."

He said, "Your call. Just know that tonight should be off the charts. It's going to be a warm night. Last night was crazy in the City. You may have missed out, but what you did last night was probably more intense. You would have been fucked like mad last night. Most of the girls I know had 5 or 6 guys. You probably would have 4 or 5 times that, easily."

As he described the previous night, I became more excited in anticipation of the night to come. I had no reservations about meeting new men, allowing them to violate my body under mutual agreement; they were to pay me, in return they would be able to release their personal sexual needs. I saw no moral issue in this symbiotic relationship.

We ended the conversation by agreeing to meet at my motel room later that day.

After the call, I went through my cash and my business supplies. Although, I knew I still had some condoms at the motel room, I was shocked at how few I had left. I made a checklist in my head which included condoms, Gatorade and KY. I would purchase anything else that I might think of once I started my shopping.

I had nearly six thousand dollars in my room. I decided I would use four thousand to open some bank accounts and hold on to the remaining cash for expenses and purchases.

I chose to put on a summer dress. My necklace hung below the neckline of the dress. As was becoming my new norm, I chose not to wear a bra or panties.

I thought about my parting text to Pete the morning before and thought I should check my email. There were almost 40 emails from Pete; each of them had multiple pictures attached to them. I didn't open them all up but started with the first sent.

Based upon what he described, I wasn't surprised by the content. His description was 100% accurate which told me that he must have had looked at the images over and over, committing them to an unbelievable memory. The first picture was of my brother and I. My oversized T was lifted up above my breasts and my brother had my back pressed against the house, just as Pete had described. His shorts were down revealing his bare ass. I had one leg wrapped around him and there left little doubt that his cock was inside me.

The next pic was similar, but in this one both his hands were holding me up by my ass and both my legs were wrapped around him. I was still pressed against the house but in this one our mouths were pressed together.

Another picture was similar. But the following one was not one he had described. On this one I was turned around with my hands pressed against the house. My shirt was lifted up over my shoulders and hung loosely from my neck. )My oversize T-shirts became a code between he and I; if I wore a Big-T inside the house it meant I was horny and needed to fuck. If I wore any other pajamas he would have to work for it. I wore the Big-Ts more times than not.) The clarity of the image was as clear as had it been a close-up. My brother had his hands on my hips and his body was pressed up against my ass.

Flipping through the images was almost like watching a slow motion movie. But the next one told the whole story. It captured a reverse stroke. I could clearly see half my brother's cock inside my pussy, and just as clear the tramp-stamp on my back. Anyone who knew my brother and I would have recognized both of us, especially if they knew my tattoo.

I continued flipping through the images, and just as Pete described, there was an image that was not a close-up. In the foreground my brother was still giving it to me from behind, but in the background my parents could be seen inside the kitchen window. Not exactly a Norman Rockwell image.

I opened more files. There seemed to be dozens of images of me in the backyard. A number of walking-outfit pictures and multiple bikini pictures. Multiple were focused on my ass, face or breasts.

The collection was too extensive to browse through, so I tabled the task to review the images at another time. I closed my email and turned off the computer after once again receiving another confirmation of exactly how naughty I knew myself to be.

I walked downstairs and my parents were tending to what seemed like separate lives. My mom commented on my cute dress, my dad didn't seem to care one way or the other. I asked my mom if I could use her car for a few hours so I could go do some shopping. She told me that she wasn't going anywhere and gave me the green light to take it.

I had my backpack with me and it was loaded with cash. I simply told them I would be back later.

12