All Comments on 'Whore Or Banker: Same Thing Really'

by danishmichaela

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Michaela

You have a great imagination and a great talent for writing really fine pornographic fiction and satire. It is some of the very best stuff appearing on this website and I congratulate you. Keep it coming by all means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Congratulations

Great story....hope there is more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

An interesting and intriguing plot that adds a richness that most other stories here don't have. Having said that the author shows that she has a much better gasp of eroticism than the banking system and Basil 3 regulations. It borders on pandering to the misinformed masses about the function and failures of the banking system and is unnecessary to make the story one of the better ones posted here.

danishmichaeladanishmichaelaabout 11 years agoAuthor
Get it right anonymous

If you are going to criticise my understanding of banking and in particular the Basel agreements make sure you spell it right, dickhead.

london_james2010london_james2010almost 11 years ago
Whore or banker who cares?

Write stuff like and no one will give a fuck, but will love reading about your fucks

I really enjoyed the comparisons between what you could have, fucking billionaires etc, and what you wanted, an ordinary kid doing ordinary things.

I am pretty ordinary myself actually Michy!!!

James

london_james2013@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous Is Italian

He loves spaghetti and puts heaps of Basel on it whilst managing his Lire according to Basil.

Nice serve of spaghetti Michy; you've got my money.

Hot as usual.

Daytona

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Your writing is wonderful, why have you stopped?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous