Bar Refaeli in Barcelona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you again for the video. And please convince Bar my fiancé will love the video too."

"I think Bar believes you, she's just very sensitive about offending other people's partners who may not be as open as she is."

"By the way, could you send me a pic of Bar in her dress? With the fabric around her tits pulled to the side. Fuck, they look so perfect. Suck them good for me tonight."

"I'll send you a video of it if you want."

"Mi hermano! Gracias. I'll ask my fiancé to make you and Bar a private video as well. I shouldn't be the only one here receiving gifts."

"Okay I like the sound of that. Tell me more..."

OUTDOOR TERRACE OF THE RESTAURANT

"I'm sorry Nic," says Georgio.

"I'll walk back and tell them then. You can stay out here for the time being. I know it's awkward for you to deal with this amongst strangers. We'll leave the restaurant first, then you can follow. Text me when your flight arrives back home."

Nico pats Georgio's shoulder before leaving the terrace. He makes his way back to the dining room.

BACK IN THE DINING ROOM

"Alright brother, that sounds like a plan. We'll make it happen. Take care." I end the call with Cristiano.

Nico re-enters the room shortly after, announcing, "Okay let's do this. Ready to drink and dance?"

"I've already started on the drinking," I reply. I know I've had at least four full glasses of wine tonight at the restaurant. Bar's had at least two, I think.

Nico notices her absence and says, "Where's Bar?"

"The women's room."

"Ah ok. I should mention that Georgio will not be joining us at the club. He has urgent business back home."

"Oh. Not too serious I hope. I should say goodbye to him. Is he still here?"

"He's on the terrace in the back, but I wouldn't bother. He tends to avoid interacting with others when he's like this."

"When he's like what?"

"Sad, depressed. I'm not sure what to label it. But let's not focus on sad topics. This is a happy night for celebration. Once Bar returns, we can leave."

My phone vibrates once. I look at it to see I've received a text from Bar. It reads: "Stall for 5 minutes."

I quickly text back: "???"

She doesn't respond.

Nico blurts out, "I hope she didn't get food poisoning. I would hate to end the night short."

"I'm sure she's fine. You said you had two kids, right?"

"Three. All sons. The oldest is around Bar's age, more or less."

"How's he doing?"

"It's funny, I actually found out about your wife from him. Years ago, I caught him in his room masturbating. I opened the door right before he ejaculated. You should've seen him try to clean up his mess, fumbling around, trying to wipe his cum off his sheets. I walked into his room with no shame and took his laptop. The photo on it was your wife in a pink bikini."

"Wow, that must've been embarrassing for him!"

"Well he ejaculated, so he was at least relieved in some sense. But I asked him who the woman was and he told me it was a supermodel named Bar Refaeli. To be honest, I should thank your wife. In a strange way, that encounter with my son actually made us closer and more comfortable talking about other women we both wanted to fuck. I actually took a picture of your wife tonight and sent it to him, just to tease him."

"My wife helped you and your son get closer? Hmph, the world works in mysterious ways, I guess."

"Yeah, that's what my wife says too. But you know, I like to say that my mysterious ways make the world work for me."

Grinning at his clever wordplay, I ask a follow-up, "Your wife, how long have you been married?"

"25 years. Can you believe that? How long have you and Bar been married?"

"Definitely not 25 years. Any advice for keeping a long marriage?"

"Treat your wife like a queen when you're with her, but don't tell her about your other lovers. Businessmen like us need our own space."

I don't have a response to Nico. Luckily, I don't need one as I spot Bar returning right on cue to the dining room. She wipes her hand on her dress, looking a little crestfallen.

As she returns to her seat next to mine, I say to her, "Love, are you okay? We thought maybe you got sick from the food."

She replies, "No no I'm fine...Let's go to the club?"

Nico stands up and claps his hands together. "Okay! That's what I love to hear! Let's go."

INSIDE THE NIGHTCLUB, ONE HOUR LATER

"Salud!" We say in unison as the three of us (Bar, Nico, and myself) clink shot glasses before downing some tequila. We're huddled around our private VIP booth, overlooking the rest of the dance floor. The club music blares while strobe lights go off in all directions.

"Fuck, that shit's good," Nico says after having washed down his fifth tequila shot. He continues, "But my friends, this shit's better..."

He empties a small bag of cocaine onto our roundtable. He cuts it up and organizes it into three lines. With a small plastic straw, he leans over the table, and snorts a line.

Sitting in between Bar and myself, he turns to me and says, "Your turn, my friend."

I tell Nico, "Nah, none for me."

"No problem. More for me." Nico brings his nose over the table again and snorts the second line of cocaine with extra vigor.

"Bar, your turn," Nico tells her.

"Just a little bit," she says.

Nico then puts down the straw. Instead, he takes his pinky and scoops a small amount of cocaine from the table. He holds it to her nostril. Bar briefly looks at me before she timidly snorts it off his finger. After taking it in, her head bobs up then back to normal. She forms a tiny smile at the sensation. She softly says, "Mmm, this is the good stuff."

"One more time, signora." Nico brings another small scoop on his pinky to her other nostril. His other hand on her knee. She snorts it, this time more enthusiastically. She wiggles her nostrils, then wipes them with the side of her hand.

Bar begins to dance in her seat, running her hands through her blonde hair when strands fall across her face.

"I want to go down to the dance floor," Bar says.

Nico immediately stands up, ready to join her.

Bar looks at me to join. I tell both of them, "You two go ahead. I need to relax a bit."

I can feel the cumulative effect of four wine glasses and multiple tequila shots taking over my body. If I try to dance right now, I might collapse like an idiot. But I'm determined to not repeat last year's mistake at the club, so I decide to stay in the booth and try to settle down my buzz.

"Okay love, slow down on the drinks," she warns me.

Nico follows with, "Life is short signore, drink to your heart's desire."

ON THE DANCE FLOOR, 10 MINUTES LATER

The bass pulsates through the club, as Bar and Nico enjoy themselves in the center of the dance floor. Facing each other, lost in their inebriation, the two dance to music blaring into their ears.

Nico watches Bar's body sway in motion. Her curvy hips moving side to side. Her toned arms over her head. Her breasts bouncing. Nico then takes a hold of her hips and moves them closer to his body. He subtly rotates her so that he's now dancing behind her.

Unaffected by his advances, Bar continues to dance and enjoy the music. Nico can feel a little blood rush to his cock. Feeling the urges, he inches closer and closer until his bulge rubs against her ass when they dance. He mirrors the rhythm of her hips, making sure his crotch remains attached to her backside. He begins to slide one hand over her thigh, the other just over her belly.

Just then, the DJ transitions songs. Bar, not a fan of the next track, turns around and faces Nico. She brings her mouth to his ear, "I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Nico nods his head.

NIGHTCLUB BATHROOM

Bar stands over the bathroom faucet, looking into the mirror as she adjusts her dress in spots where it's bunched up. The bathroom being dimly lit, she can barely make out any of the fixtures, not to mention also being intoxicated.

Suddenly from behind, two hands appear under her arms, continuing to slide beneath the fabric of her dress, eventually enveloping her bare breasts. Her tits begin to be fondled intensely from behind. Lips start kissing her neck, making her tilt her head slightly to the side and back.

"I've fucking wanted to do this all night."

Recognizing the voice, she says back, "You're really friendly aren't you?"

Continuing to grope her furiously from behind, Nico presses his stiff bulge against her ass like he did on the dance floor, this time slowly gyrating it while she stands in place.

He speaks into her ear, "I've fantasized about this for years. You know how many times I've fucked other women imagining it was your tight cunt?"

"Other women? What does your wife think of that?" Bar says, continuing to let him have his fun. She can drunkenly make out his reflection in the mirror in front of her.

"My wife doesn't know and doesn't need to," he whispers into her ear, before softly nibbling on her lobe.

Just then, Nico's right hand slides off of her breast, giving it one last hard squeeze, before he begins lifting up the bottom of her tight-fitting dress. Nico forcefully lifts it up high enough to expose Bar's meaty thighs. He then slips his hand underneath the skin-tight fabric, running his fingers over her ass, squeezing it, leaving an imprint. His touch travels from her ass to her frontside.

"Mmh." Bar lets out a soft moan once his fingers reach her clit. Her hips involuntarily jut back into his crotch in response. As his fingers trace the slit of her vagina, he tells her, "Your pussy is so warm for me. I want my cock inside you all night."

"Oh yeah?" Bar says with shortened breaths. "And what will my husband think?"

"He doesn't need to know."

"You want me to lie to him?"

"What I want? I want you to fuck me like you fucked him on your wedding night. Make me cum every hour."

"If you want me all night, we can't stay in the club."

"Let's go then..."

She turns around to face him, pulling down her dress a bit. "Where are you staying?"

"Same hotel as you signora. Mandarin, room 302."

"Give me your room key," she commands.

Nico takes a spare room key from his pocket and hands it to her. She continues, "Do you have enough condoms?"

"Of course. I can just pull out later if we run out."

"My husband's drunk. He'll expect me to fuck him, then he'll fall asleep. After that, I'll come to your room."

"Fuck, I want you now in this bathroom stall."

"And yet you call me the impatient one." Bar cleverly responds. She then slides her hand in Nico's pants and teases him, "Can you keep this hard for me?"

"Signora, it hasn't been soft since dinner."

"Leave now for the hotel now." With one hand in his pants, she takes her other one and places Nico's fingers on her pussy, over her dress. "Wait for me, then you can have this all night."

"Just be quick with your husband."

Bar removes her hand from the inside of his pants and nudges him toward the door. Zipping up his pants, Nico takes one more lustful look at her then rushes out of the bathroom.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

12