Bar Tales Follow On

Story Info
Jane John and Allan get intimate.
3.5k words
4.32
5.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Jane and I had now both experienced the sexual heights of John's massage. John had videod them both, Jane, because I had asked him to, but he had also made a video of myself with him, without my knowledge. We were both about to watch the videos but it was to be a surprise for us both!

The first video was me. When I saw myself, I swallowed hard, thinking what on earth Jane was going to say, and, more to the point, what I was going to say to her.

She already knew that I had fucked John and had also been fucked by him! She couldn't contain herself, "What the fuck is this Allan? You're sucking his cock!?"

"I'm sorry Jane," I said, "it was just meant to be a massage, but John just went a bit far."

"But you were wearing pink panties! And then he was!" she exclaimed.

What I didn't realise was that John had a very sophisticated video system, which not only gave him a choice of angles and zooms, which could be edited after filming, but also covered the bedroom. He had also placed microphones on the massage table and bed, so that every little cry ( to be fucked harder) or whispered, perverted desire, could be heard loud and clear.

In a moment, I was being fucked by John, and screaming in ecstasy. A zoom shot was showing his cock right in my arse, with me begging for more!

Next shot was me pushing my cock, for the first time, into a man's hole, clearly in ecstasy. Throughout the video, John and I were kissing and exploring each other's bodies, like only new lovers do.

Rather than shouting at me this time, however, Jane began kissing me, as she fingered herself, and held my cock as it swelled in response to her, and also, I have to admit it, to seeing myself being fucked.

"Allan," she whispered, "I knew you had been fucking with John, but I didn't think it would be such a turn on! Its so amazing! I want to fuck you tonight darling. I so do!"

When my video had finished, it was Jane's turn.

The video started with her on the table, wearing paper panties, and with John's finger very close to her cunt. She began moaning and writhing on the table, as John worked harder into the flesh of her upper thighs, deeper, deeper and harder as her moaning increased.

When she threw the panties off and spread her legs, begging to be fucked, I stopped the video, pulled her down on to the rug, ripped her panties down, and fucked her hard. She started sucking my nipples and scratching my back in her desire to have me completely inside her.

After the fuck, I turned the video on again. Both Jane and myself had now lost any embarrassment we had, and were desperate for more of the sexual excitement we were feeling.

Jane had been most excited by me kissing John, and also by watching his tasty cock violate my virgin hole. For me, seeing my wife give in to John's skilled hands, and spread her legs for his cock, was the most exciting thing in my life so far.

We knew now that seeing our partner having sex with someone else was actually better than sex with each other, but it also took sex between us to another level.

After Jane and John had reached their final climax on video, Jane stared in surprise when a sexy looking woman appeared on screen dancing with me. We were kissing passionately as my hand was vigorously exploring beneath the woman's dress.

The scene followed us to the bedroom where I had stripped the woman to bra and panties, to be faced with John's cock, springing out from its lair, to give me my second fucking from an experienced cock lover.

"Mmmh Allan you're so sexy, what was it like being fucked in you're arse?" Jane spoke, breathlessly.

"Its so good Jane. If you ever want to, I'd love to do it with you!"

"Mmmmh," she said, "and when John was a woman, she looked so sexy. How was that?"

"It was just amazing Jane, feeling the sensation of the dress and underskirt over her panties and no cock! Then getting cock. Wow!"

"We must do more Allan! Can you contact John? And, by the way honey, what would you like me to do for you, my sex god, mmh?"

I paused for a moment. "Would you do it with two guys - or even more!?"

"Oh God Allan, I think that must be one of every woman's fantasies. Yes! If you can arrange it and its safe. Yes I want to! But I'd like John to come here soon for a threesome. You can both dress if you like"

"Yes lets do it darling," I gasped. "I'll phone him tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you like, we can watch the video again!"

"Mmmmh yes I'd like that darling." Jane murmured, as she was already becoming aroused. "And in future lets tell each other exactly what we want, whatever that might be!"

Next day, I phoned John, who picked up straight away. "Hi John you bastard," I said, "you might have said you videoed everybody!"

"C'mon Allan, fair's fair and all that," he replied, "Jane's a lovely lady, and she deserved an equal go. Anyway I'll bet you that all is now even better between you and the absolutely lovely Jane."

"As it happens, yeah it is, so we were wondering if you'd like to come over, and we could have some fun together. Dressed or not?"

"Yeah, Allan that would be terrific, but I think it would be great if this time we could all be naked. That way we can work more easily on whichever part of whoever we want, if you see what I mean!"

I arranged for John to come round at the weekend, so we would have plenty of time for dinner and he could stay as long as he wanted. He said he would bring some massage oils and scent from his parlour.

Before he was due to come round I turned our central heating up so we could all be comfortable when we were naked.

When he arrived, we undressed each other and John applied some of his beautiful oils to our bodies. He had a special ointment that he applied inside Jane's pussy which immediately aroused her. We smelled each other, and stroked each other's bodies, then sat down for dinner.

Jane had placed the seats so that we could begin to caress each other as we ate. We kissed and fed each other, being careful not to get too aroused until dinner was out of the way.

As Jane was kissing John, I dropped under the table briefly and began masturbating them both. I was about to start sucking them

but Jane pulled me up.

"Allan," she said, "much as I want you darling I've got my dessert to finish and I think the slow approach will be better all round!"

"You're right of course, honey," I said, grinning at John, who now had his hand on my cock, "but I'm finding it difficult to stop myself!"

When we had finished our meal we took our drinks through to the bedroom. I put some slow, heavy beat music on, and we began.

Jane started sucking John's cock and I began to suck her from the rear, and managed to get one hand on his crack. I pushed my tongue up from Jane's cunt and into the rim of her arsehole. She moaned and pushed back onto me, at the same time as John grabbed my hand and pushed my finger further up his arse.

We were all warming up fast, so John made a suggestion. "How would it be if I fuck Jane to a climax, and suck Allan, then Allan fucks me while Jane sucks me off? After that we can have a break and maybe I can fuck each of you while the other watches or assists?"

Both Jane and I agreed with John. Jane especially wanted to be fucked by John, and I was eager to watch up close, to see his cock become rigid and slide confidently into her juicy pink cunt, and hear her begging for more!

John wanted to fuck Jane doggy style, which made it easier to suck me as I stood with my legs spread to each side of her head. I remembered how far down John's

throat he was able to suck cock. It was almost as good as a shag.

As John went into Jane I could hear her gasp at his size, and her gasp made him drive it all the way up her vagina. Once he had his rythm going, Jane was grunting with each thrust. I was moving slowly in his mouth as he teased and squeezed me, occasionally letting me come out except my head, which he sucked and ran his tongue around the rim until I almost came.

The sound of ecstasy from Jane was so beautiful. I imagined how good it would be if I could be in her cunt at the same time. I realised that, although technically possible, it would be too restrictive to get much out of it. What might be great however would be to train her to do anal and then she could take us both.

As I was fantasising about this, John gave me a nod that he was about to cum. I didn't need to do much. Jane was screaming as he rammed his cock in for the last three times. At the same time, he wanked and sucked me, and I shot my cum deep into his throat.

Jane was lying exhausted on the bed, her legs wide apart. I knelt down and licked John's cum as it lay shining on her pussy lips. It tasted so good, and as I licked, I could feel and hear Jane getting aroused again. I reached up for her nipples and squeezed gently. She twitched her hips up and pulled me towards her. I was erect again and wanted her more than ever. I felt her cunt so wet and hot. I had to enter her. I wanted to make her proud. I didn't want to wait, so sacrificed time for force. I don't think I've ever fucked so hard and I've never heard Jane scream so loud!

John meanwhile, was wanking over Jane's mouth, and when we came, he shot jets of semen over her gaping mouth and face. I licked it off and kissed her deeply.

After such amazing sex, not all according to plan, but hey ho, who was complaining, we sat together over a drink. I decided to try a little research and suggested we should all list our preferences and use that to guide our time together.

"Ok, I'll go first," I said, "at the moment my first choice would be to be fucked by John while licking Jane's pussy. You next John?"

"Well, for me, I think fucking Jane again would be amazing while Allan can fuck me from behind."

"God," said Jane, "I'm exhausted just listening, but I'm clear. I want to be fucked by John, and then by Allan. When one is fucking me the other can take my arse, but gently, since I'm a beginner."

"Well I think it should be ladies first," said John. "I've brought some anal relaxant for us. If you use some of this now you'll be ready to have some anal in a short while."

We agreed that I would be first to fuck Jane, while John, who had far more anal experience would give Jane her first anal.

I lay on my back and Jane mounted me. We shuffled to the edge of the bed so that my legs hung over the side, while Janes peachy arse pushed up a bit.

I was incredibly excited, but moved very slowly as we kissed deeply. John approached from behind and went down to rim Jane with his tongue. As he began, she stiffened a little around my cock and I saw her eyes open wide in ecstasy. Then she felt the first pressure of John's cock head as he began to push.

"How is it darling?" I asked. "Is he in your hole yet?"

"Mmmmmh God yes." she groaned and rode my cock, as she pushed back upwards to take more of John inside her.

As John thrust slowly into her it pushed her further onto my cock so that our movement quickly became in sync. The anal and vaginal sensation became so much for Jane that she felt almost disconnected from her body - a true ecstasy.

It was not easy to coordinate a climax for all of us. I had realised, however, that it would be easier if I took my lead from John. When he had finally fully entered Jane and she had shown signs of approaching climax, he sped up and signalled to me.

I hadn't imagined just how exciting it could get. John had thankfully managed to keep his weight off Jane so I was still able to thrust upwards, and when I saw the look of sublime rapture on Jane's face I kissed her deeply and fucked her to completion. She made a long groaning sound and then became almost comatose on top of me, as John moved off to the side.

After a little while Jane rolled over to the side and finally spoke to us "God guys I feel totally fucked, and I suppose I am!"

Before we moved on to the other sessions, we sat down together and talked about what we'd been through. It was difficult to imagine any better sex, but Jane realised that one thing had been missing for her, and that was another woman's hard, juicy cunt, that she could devour with her tongue.

John, of course, came to the rescue. A couple in their forties, that he knew, had split up recently. He had since had occasional sex with Marianne, the wife, and she had confided in him that she wanted to try it with a female. He had said he'd keep a look out for a suitable match, and hey presto!

When John contacted Marianne she was eager to meet Jane. She was a bit younger and kept herself physically fit, but Jane was beautiful and they were both instantly attracted to each other. They agreed to meet in a bar not far from Jane's house.

Jane was first to speak. "Marianne, I'm Jane," she said taking her hand gently and feeling a warmth that told her things would be good between them.

"Hi Jane, John's told me a bit about you, but I always take what he says with a pinch of salt. Most of his chat is just designed to get into your pants anyway! But you know John don't you?"

They both laughed, and exchanged smiles that they knew meant that they also wanted desperately to get into each other's pants. They shared a bottle of white wine and Jane took Marianne's hand. She didn't want to waste time.

"Marianne," she said, "I think you're very beautiful, and I really want to know you better."

Marianne ran her finger down Jane's wrist then down her cheek. "Ditto Jane," she said, "why don't we finish this and go

back to my place then! There's nobody else there since my cunt of a husband ran out."

When they arrived at Marianne's place, she made them a couple of martinis and they sat on the sofa. Jane put her hand round Marianne's neck and they kissed. Neither had ever felt such a sensuous kiss, and they were immediately aroused.

Jane began to stroke Marianne's thigh and to her delight found that she was wearing suspenders. "Oh Marianne, you are a naughty girl!"

"Just for you Jane," Marianne whispered, moving her lips from Jane's, just long enough to reply. Jane was wearing a silk thong which Marianne's hand had now found under her skirt, and was massaging her rock hard cunt.

"Come Jane," she said,as she stood up and pulled her into her bedroom. The room was dark, with black satin sheets, and the most beautiful scent. The two women clinched violently and began to undress each other.

When they stood naked, Marianne picked up her favourite scent and sprayed some on their necks and thighs.

Both women had shaved their bodies completely. They laid on the bed, and Jane looked up to see their reflection on a mirror above them. They began to make love seriously. Jane felt the hardness of Marianne's cunt yield first to her fingers as she pushed gently into her, and then to her tongue as she pulled the pink pussy lips apart and found her juice covered clit.

Although Marianne was in bliss with the sensations she felt more was to come and switched Jane onto her back. She had had a full manicure the day before and knew that she would not give Jane any inadvertant pain. First she aimed her middle finger into the side of Jane's vagina but followed that quickly with two, three and four fingers. Jane moaned in ecstasy, and cried out for more.

Marianne had never done this, and Jane had not gone so far with anybody but they both wanted it. Jane opened her legs wide and Marianne forced her whole hand inside her, bringing loud gasps of pleasure from her new partner.

As they kissed more and more passionately, Jane began to gyrate against Marianne's fist. She gasped "God I want you to fuck me so much!"

Marianne slowed down. "I have a double dildo Jane. Shall we try it out?"

"Mmmh yes, lets!" Jane threw herself backwards onto the bed, as Marianne fetched a long silicone dildo from her drawer. After applying some gel, Marianne inserted one end into her pussy and the other end into Jane. Both women were giggling, but both became instantly more aroused as their partner managed to push the dildo into them. It wasn't long, however, until they managed to coordinate the push - me - pull - you action.

"God Marianne I didn't realise you would fuck me like this. I love it - do it harder for me you bitch!" Jane cried out smacking Marianne hard on her buttocks.

"Yes Jane," Marianne whispered very softly to her, "Yes please smack me - yes - smack me and fuck me til I beg you not to - and then do it more. I love you!"

Jane thought that Marianne was simply playful, and smacked her a bit more on the buttocks. It was quite a turn on, but she didn't want to hurt her. Marianne had other ideas. The manicure she had had done had completely smoothed the nails on her right hand, but had sharpened them on her left, which she now began to draw gently down Jane's back.

Jane flinched a little but more from surprise than pain. Marianne whispered again, "Jane darling, I mean it - I want you to hurt me - please." This time she scratched Jane harder but without breaking the skin and smacked her, but at the same time kissed her deeply and violently.

Jane had a sudden feeling which she had never had - the pleasure of pain. But there was something else. She had enjoyed smacking Marianne, and now wanted to hurt her more. She smacked her very hard, and pulled her head nearer to whisper in her ear, "turnover bitch til I fuck you properly!"

Marianne turned on her front and was immediately smacked several times. "Ooh yes, thats it, darling," she started to say, but caught her breath when Jane began to squeeze her pussy lips from beneath. "Aahh aah ohh god oh god"

Jane turned her over and could see that she had inflicted some pain. Now, well into the game however, she pushed her hand hard into Marianne's cunt and squeezed one of her nipples hard.

"Oww no, ahh oh please" cried Marianne, and kissed Jane so tenderly she couldn't believe the transition. She grabbed the dildo again, and this time they fucked each other, and climaxed, each with the full length of the 'toy' inside them.

The women went to sleep, and woke in the morning in each other's arms. Marianne kissed Jane, "Jane that was so good, you're so sexy and beautiful and I loved our games. Not sure I want the men back!" she laughed.

"Me neither!" said Jane smiling and kissing her.

"Look" Marianne said, sliding her hand up to Jane's cunt once more. "I have a friend who's a dominatrix, and can really help with the games between us. She has lots of equipment and I know her well. If you like we can go to her one night?"

"Mmh," Jane gasped, as Marianne's smooth hand was right inside her again. "Yeah yes please mmmh oh yes!"

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers