Barb at 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Barb felt a little jealous, but only a little. Then, she realized she was actually turned on. She looked at the girl - about her size, but a little older - and imagined Ken having his way with her. She wondered if the girl would swallow, if she had a tight, shaved pussy, if her boobs looked as good out of the uniform... She wondered if he would get on top of her and fuck her missionary-style, or from behind, doggy-style. Was she a spinner, or a cowgirl? Reverse cowgirl? Anal?

A wet spot formed in Barb's crotch. She hadn't even tried anal, yet, herself. She had bought a jeweled butt plug a week after the date on the lake, but hadn't used it, yet. She could only imagine what it would feel like. She shuddered to think what Ken's dick would feel like in her butt. It couldn't possibly feel good. In her pussy, that was another story. She thought about riding Ken's shaft every day since he unceremoniously came on her face and boobs on the boat. Even when she was with another guy, she thought about Ken's big dick and sometimes came quickly to the surprise of whatever guy she was with.

Ken finally got up to use the Men's room. Barb followed, all the way into the Men's room.

"Is the Ladies room occupied?" Ken asked.

"Are you fucking her?" Barb asked.

"Who, the girl serving hot wings to me tonight?" Ken asked, feigning shock. "Of course not. Not yet, at least. She gets off at 10pm, but she'll probably get off a few more times after that," Ken said with a chuckle.

"I'm on the pill, now," Barb blurted. "Remember, like you told me to? You can fuck me whenever you want."

The toilet in one of the stalls flushed. Tony, the night manager stepped out, looked at Barb, looked at Ken, and then washed his hands.

"Barb, my office in five minutes, please," Tony said.

"Guess we won't have time for me to fuck you whenever I want," Ken said. "I'll need a bit longer than five minutes."

Ken returned to his table a few minutes later, letting his server know he wouldn't be available after her shift, after all, but that he appreciated the offer.

A few minutes after that, Barb came out of the locker room wearing her jacket.

"Did you get fired?" Ken asked.

"No," Barb sniffled. "He just sent me home to rethink my idea of discretion and maintaining the company image."

"Did you blow him?" Ken asked. After Barb shot him an unimpressed look, he said, "Just kidding."

Ken followed Barb to her car, getting the attention of the restaurant security guy. Barb waived him off.

"Since you have the rest of the night off, what do you say we go out and have some fun?" Ken asked.

"What did you have in mind?" Barb asked.

"Bar hopping?" Ken asked. "I'll follow you home so you can change and drop your car off."

"Hello... remember, I'm only 19?" Barb said, almost whining.

"Wear what I tell you, and you won't get carded, okay?" Ken said confidently.

"Really?" Barb said, "You sure you don't want to take that other girl out?"

"Already did," Ken said. "A few times. She's a freak, but she gives terrible head. She thinks I like it when she sucks my cock, but it's the only way I can get her to shut up. Annoying voice. Not sexy, like yours."

Barb laughed, not sure if he was being serious or not, and not caring at the moment.

When they arrived at Aunt Dori's place, she wondered if she should invite Ken inside. Her aunt would probably have questions, especially bringing someone home that was ten years older than her. She decided to go for it, and to her surprise, her aunt stayed in her bedroom, watching TV.

Ken followed Barb to her room, taking in the view of her ass as she walked up the stairs.

He was surprised at the extensive collection of slutty clothes Barb owned. He wondered when, if ever, she wore them. Maybe he had her wrong.

"I think you should dress like you want to tease the local burly men, tonight," Ken said quietly.

"Well, then," Barb said. "You're already looking at it."

Ken looked at her and smiled. "No, really. Cougar material."

Barb looked in her closet and pulled out a few different outfits.

"Where are we going?" Barb asked.

Barb didn't have a fake ID, so she was still in that purgatory stage of not being able to go to bars with some of the older girls. She had listened to them talk about "the night before" several times, and remembered a few of the names of bars as Ken called out the one that he wanted to take her to, tonight.

"You shaved down there?" Ken asked, almost completely off-topic.

"How did you know?" Barb asked back. When she noticed a few of her dates had shaved their balls, and then all of their pubic hair, she decided to start doing the same. She wondered if any of them talked.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," Ken said. "That'll make things easier."

He picked out a pair of high heels that Barb forgot she even owned. "Let's start with these," Ken said.

Black high-heeled sandals were followed with a very low-cut, no-back, short black mini dress. Black jeweled necklace, anklet, earrings, and bracelet.

"Can you do something with your hair?" Ken asked.

"You don't like it?" Barb said, truly saddened.

"I do," Ken said. "But we're going for different. Older. Cougar."

Barb thought of how her Aunt Dori sometimes did her hair and thought she could do the same style after a shower and blow dry. Ken let her shower and used the opportunity to continue rifling through her dresser. He didn't find her collection of dildos under the bed, but something in her underwear drawer caught his attention.

"A jeweled butt plug?" Ken mused. "You just went up a notch, Barb," Ken said to himself.

After her shower, Barb put a towel around her as she dried her hair in the style of her aunt. When she finished, she reached for the black bra and panties she had laid out on the bed.

"Leave those," Ken said. "You won't need them."

"But, the dress is pretty short," Barb said. "And the front is pretty low."

"Leave them," Ken said, quietly, but sternly. He gave her a wink a moment later, just as she started having second thoughts. "Really, you'll be fine."

"Okay," Barb said, putting on what she thought was the last of her make-up. "Anything else I need to bring or leave behind?"

"Leave your phone and your ID, and put a key under the welcome mat," Ken said. "Oh, and put on a little more make-up. You don't need it, but older women do. Look the part."

Barb put on more make-up, to the point of looking just a little slutty, and a little desperate.

"Well, how do I look?" Barb asked.

Ken looked at her hard. It was hard for him to forget she was only 19, but the outfit, the hair, and the make-up aged her at least ten years.

"You look like a soccer mom wanting to cheat on her small-dicked husband," Ken said. "Perfect."

She wasn't sure about leaving her phone at home, or her ID. It just seemed like not a good idea.

"What if something goes wrong?" Barb asked.

"It won't," Ken assured her. "Don't worry. Just relax and have a good time."

"Are we going somewhere after?" Barb asked, licking her lips and tasting lip gloss.

"Sure, if you'd like," Ken smiled. "Breakfast?"

"Are we going to be out all night?" Barb asked. "I mean, it's okay. I'm off tomorrow."

Barb called out to her aunt, saying not to wait up. Her aunt told her to have a good time and went back to her TV show, which usually meant she was using her vibrator. For her early 40's, Barb thought her aunt was still pretty enough to start over with another man. She wasn't sure why her aunt didn't meet anyone else after her husband died. The insurance settlement paid for the house, the car, and everything she was going to need for the rest of her life. She could have taken a vacation to Cancun and reinvented herself, as she was still sexy even though she was sometimes a little thick in her butt and legs. Her boobs were really big, too, but her aunt didn't make a point of showing them off even though she could. Her aunt dressed conservatively, but Barb caught men looking at her aunt's exaggerated hourglass figure with lust in their eyes on several occasions. Her aunt never seemed to notice, though. Barb was thankful to have her, and to have a place to stay so close to work. But, she was going to avoid ending up like her aunt; settling for nights with her own recently accumulated assortment of dildos and vibrators for as long as she could.

Ken had a 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado that looked like he just drove it off the showroom floor. This was a departure from the F150 he drove on their date on the lake. The truck, like the boat, was borrowed. The car... was all his. He said that he put better wheels on it, and did something to the engine, but she didn't understand any of it. Barb didn't know much about cars other than to always buy the warranty unless you were a mechanic or sleeping with one. But, she knew that compared to the cars made nowadays, this car was heavier, meaner, and lacked all the safety features. It had a lot of room, though. She felt like two other people could have sat between her and Ken on the front seat.

He had her unbuckle her lap belt and slide over, closer to him, where he put his arm around her shoulder. She rested her left arm on his large right leg, and then let her hand slip to this bulge.

"Better?" Ken asked, as he slipped his fingers inside the top of her dress and gently squeezed her right nipple between two fingers.

"Better." Barb nodded. She felt his bulge throb under her hand. "Definitely, better."

"What kind of liquor do you like?" Ken asked.

"Cold beer," Barb smiled.

"Not beer. Liquor. Hard stuff," Ken clarified.

"I don't know," Barb confessed. "I drank Red Bull and Vodka at a frat party, once, but I ended up with the worst hangover ever from that stuff."

"Okay, try Lemon Drop Martinis tonight," Ken smiled. "They're better than that other stuff, and you'll look even more like a soccer mom with one in your hand."

"You have a thing for soccer moms, lately?" Barb asked with a grin.

"When you are one, I'll probably have a thing for one," Ken said as he pulled in the back lot of the bar. "For tonight, though, you're cheating on your husband with me. Got it?" Ken asked.

"Got it," Barb answered, suddenly amused by the role play idea.

The first thing Barb noticed as she walked into the bar was the amount of smoke gathered around the ceiling. A lot of burly guys. Some trashy women.

"A biker bar?" Barb asked.

"Not exactly, but pretty close," Ken smiled. "Rough crowd, but mostly good people."

"And what are we doing here?" Barb asked, a little disappointed, although she wasn't sure what she expected.

"Well, for starters, we're going to have a drink at the bar," Ken said, placing his hand on her waist and letting it drop a little lower.

"And then?" Barb asked, enjoying the feel of his big hand on her butt. He pinched some of the dress material in his hand and pulled up, slightly, exposing the bottom of her butt cheeks.

"Then, maybe we'll play a little pool," Ken answered.

"Well, if you keep pulling up my little dress like that, everyone's going to be able to see my..." Barb paused. "Oh, you want them to see?"

Ken smiled and guided her to an open seat at the bar.

"Let's sit here until a table opens up," Ken said, standing next to the only empty seat at the bar.

Barb looked around and didn't see what looked like any tables with chairs.

"Pool tables?" Barb asked. "You want me to play pool in this dress? My tits aren't that big, but they'll practically fall out every time I bend over!"

Ken just smiled and drank his beer, encouraging Barb to try her drink. She did. It was good. Not too strong. It went down easily, and Ken tapped the bar for another.

Barb was on her third drink when a table opened up, and she realized that the beverages were a lot stronger than she thought. She had to steady herself in her heels as Ken led her to the pool cue rack.

They played against each other, and then doubles, with another couple. Ken ran the table, and Barb just went through the motions of knowing what she was doing, rarely making a shot. She was having fun, though, and so were a few guys that were lining up to play against her and Ken.

When they played against two guys, she didn't notice that they were missing their shots on purpose, leaving the cue ball in such a position as the only shots she could take required leaning over the table or stretching one leg out behind her, providing an unobstructed view of her hairless sex.

Ken noticed, though, and approved.

"Barb, I'm gonna take a leak," Ken said. "Why don't you pick one of these guys as a partner until I get back?"

Barb, already tipsy, smiled and kissed him, and said, "Okay, babe."

Ken looked over his shoulder as he walked in the general vicinity of the restrooms, before simply walking to another part of the bar. Barb was oblivious. Having fun, but oblivious. And probably drunk.

She picked one of the men to be her partner, and the game continued. They pretended to play for drinks, and then for money, but they all knew that if they wanted the show to go on, they had to let Barb keep winning.

Her first partner, Jack, seemed to act like perfect gentleman, and showed her a few tips for getting a better grip on the pool cue, where to rest her hands, how to position her feet, and so on. All the while, he allowed her movements to edge her dress up higher and higher.

Unknown to Ken and all the men looking at her, she was well aware of the cold air on her butt cheeks. She made no attempt to pull it back down, though. While they had been looking at her increasing bare ass, she had been looking at their increasing large bulges in their pants. She knew it was a game they were playing with her, but she was also playing her own game with them.

"Jack, are you looking at my butt?" Barb asked.

"Umm, yes?" Jack responded, pretending to be embarrassed.

"And?" Barb asked, arching her back just a little.

"And, I like what I see," Jack smiled.

"And?" Barb asked, wondering when she might cross a line.

"And... we were wondering if you wanted to ditch your husband and go back to our hotel," Jack said.

Barb smiled, flattered, and strangely turned on. She wondered if they could see how wet her slit had become.

"For starters, he's not my husband," Barb said, remembering the role play plan. "My small-dicked husband is home watching some stupid sports game on TV. The guy I'm with is my date and my ride."

"Well, we'll give you a ride..." Jack started.

"I'm sure you would," Barb interrupted, realizing five other men around the pool table were paying very close attention to her. "But, I'm not that drunk, yet." She smiled, and took another sip from her drink. She turned, and leaned back against the pool table. One strap of her mini dress fell off her shoulder. She looked down and looked around the table. "Or, maybe I am."

"Another round?" Jack said, to keep things going. "Maybe I can show you a few trick shots?"

"Sure, and maybe another drink," Barb smiled, handing her glass to one of the guys staring at her legs.

"You like my legs?" Barb asked.

The guy nodded. "We like everything about you."

Barb looked around. "All of you?"

"All of us," Jack answered for them. "Ditch the big guy and come with us, and we'll show you a real good time."

"Maybe next time," Ken's voice said politely, but sternly. "She's obviously had too much to drink to enjoy it."

Barb looked at Ken with surprise, realizing where she was and who brought her here. Then she remembered he'd been gone an awfully long time for a bathroom break.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"Just over there, talking to the bartender," Ken answered. "And watching you have fun. You have been having fun haven't you?"

"She'd have a lot more if you took a hike," Jack said as he and the other guys moved in a little closer.

"Like I said, maybe next time," Ken said calmly. He held Barb under the arm and around her waist, practically carrying her toward the door.

Barb could barely walk. She slurred her speech, and started to go limp under Ken's arm.

"See what I mean?" Ken asked, continuing to work his way closer to the bar, and then the exit.

The other men followed, until a very recognizable clicking sound emanated from the bar. The rack of a shotgun.

"You boys back off and let him take the lady home, or I guarantee at least one of you will be in the ER getting buckshot pulled out of their ass tonight," the bartender said.

Jack raised his hands and motioned for his friends to back off. He gave Ken a grin and said, "Okay, maybe next time."

Barb squatted to pee next to Ken's car. He held her under one arm so she wouldn't fall over. She finished, reached for her panties to pull up, and then realized she wasn't wearing any. She looked up at Ken, then down at his crotch, and wondered if she was about to give him a blowjob in the parking lot. She had forgotten all about having just peed.

She reached for his fly, rubbing the bulge down one pant leg.

"Nope, not now, Barb," Ken chuckled. "We need to remember to stop at five drinks, next time."

He carefully placed her in the passenger seat and her dress rose up to expose her bald pussy. Ken would later admit, it looked very inviting. He pulled her dress back down into place, buckled her in, and hoped she wasn't going to throw up.

The drive to her aunt's house was quiet. Ken kept the radio down and just looked at Barb, under his arm, half asleep, and half in a daze.

"I have a confession to make," Barb said, making Ken jump just a little.

He was going to say that it was okay; that he watched her having fun, and he enjoyed it, too; that if she were less drunk and could stay awake, he might have let those other guys fuck her on the pool table after the bar closed - something he had been discussing with the bartender.

"I did give him a blowjob," Barb confessed.

"Who?" Ken asked, having kept his eyes on her all night. He didn't know what she was talking about.

"Tony, the night manager," Barb slurred.

"He told you to blow him, or he'd fire you?" Ken asked.

"No, no," Barb answered. "He's not like that. He's actually really nice," Barb sat up. "I blew him to thank him for not firing me for not adhering to company etiquette and stuff. His come tastes sooooo gooood," Barb licked her lips. "I don't know what he eats to make it taste like that. One of the other girls told me, once, and I didn't believe her, so the first chance I got, I tried it for myself."

"And, Tony just sits back and lets the girls blow him whenever they want?" Ken asked, finding this confession very interesting.

"No, not like that," Barb said, slurring her speech again. "We have to work for it... not work work, but we have to turn him on so he can't say 'no' to our desires. He's married with kids, so we're pretty sure its just the few girls at work that are blowing him. Maybe his wife."

"And that's all you do is blow him? You never let him fuck you?" Ken asked.

"He never wants to," Barb answered. "It's almost like he's embarrassed that he just filled our mouths with come and that we don't hesitate to swallow. I mean, he tastes sooooo gooood!" Barb closed her eyes and licked her lips.

"I know," Ken chuckled. "You told me." He was intrigued and wondered if she'd remember any of the conversation to pick up where they left off, later. He also wondered what Tony ate.

After unlocking the door and putting the key in his pocket, Ken went back to the car and carried a passed-out Barb through the house, up the stairs, and into the bedroom. He carefully removed her jewelry and placed it in the dresser, next to her butt plug. He undid her high-heeled sandals and admired her pretty feet, before moving on to the dress. He carefully pulled here and there to remove the little black dress without waking her, but then there was a rip, and then another. She was still breathing deeply, but didn't wake up.