Barb at 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deek gave Gunter a look.

"What?" Gunter said to Deek. "How was I supposed to know she was so thirsty?"

Gunter and Deek removed their fingers from Barb's orifices, and Deek positioned himself next to Barb on the couch. He held her hips as she sat on his lap, facing away from him. She lifted herself up, and guided Deek's long, black shaft into her pussy.

"Oh, yeah..." Barb sighed. She raised and lowered herself on Deek's shaft, making it slick with her wetness. He helped by cupping her butt cheeks and supporting her weight with his strong arms. She was finding a good rhythm, and as long as Deek only slid her down half his length, she thought she'd be able to come on his cock, easily. Then, Gunter stepped in front of her, stroking his shaft and rubbing the pre-come around the head of his dick. Barb unconsciously began salivating.

"Oh, that feels so good, Deek," Barb said. "But I think you really want to be in my butt, don't you?"

She couldn't believe she had just said that. Even though she had been progressively using larger and larger butt plugs in preparation for Ken, she didn't think she'd be so willing to give up her anal virginity to a black guy she didn't even know.

"What am I thinking?" Barb thought to herself. Before she could dwell on it, Deek spoke and snapped her back to the moment.

"You ever have anything this big in your ass?" Deek asked.

"No, other than butt plugs, I've never had anything in my ass, but I think I'm ready to try it," Barb said, panting and already lifting herself up to guide Deek's big black dick out of her slick, hairless pussy and into her ass. The head of his shaft passed her sphincter easily, but she could only get a few inches inside her. She remembered to breath, and exhaled as she eased herself down, farther. Satisfied Deek's dick was firmly in her ass, she began to move up and down. The initial uncomfortable feeling that she needed to shit was replaced with a completely new sensation, and she started to see how some girls could really like it.

She closed her eyes and let Deek raise and lower her at a pace he liked. She liked it, too. He must have been doing everything right, because it actually started feeling good.

When she opened her eyes, they went straight to Gunter's cock, as he moved closer to her.

Deek continued to support her weight. He lifted and lowered her onto his shaft, spreading her cheeks, each time easing in a little more of his long dick. She didn't complain or protest, so he continued until half his shaft was inside her. Judging by her height, he figured that's all she would be able to take without more practice.

Gunter gave Deek a look, and Deek paused for a moment as Gunter twisted his cock sideways and eased it into Barb's wet, 19 year-old pussy.

"Oh shit, you're big," Barb cried out to Gunter. Gunter really had to squeeze his shaft into her, and knew he had to go slow so as not to hurt her. He used small thrusts while he held his twisted shaft, which made the most use of her wetness as he eased more and more of his wide dick inside her.

"Deek, don't stop," Barb said softly over her shoulder. "I'm really starting to get into it."

"I'm just getting started, Barb," Deek said, firmly holding her butt cheeks while he thrust into her from underneath.

"You like fucking my tight, white girl ass with your big black dick?" Barb asked, sounding extra slutty.

Deek smiled to himself. She was certainly tight. He knew she probably wouldn't be for long, but she'd figure that out soon enough.

"Oh yeah, Barb," Deek played along. "I could fuck your tight white girl ass all night." The truth is, he used to fuck tight white girl asses to help pay the bills in his college days. They were usually scared, though, and on camera, so they were uptight through the whole fuck. A girl that was actually into it was rare. One that looked as good as Barb, and was enthusiastic about it... he'd remember for a long time.

Gunter let go of his cock, having pushed as much of his full length inside her as he could. As he began thrusting inside her, his cock straightened, and his wide girth stretched her pussy. She momentarily thought of a speculum from her last gyno appointment. Air was being sucked in and forced out as he fucked her, and her pussy farted several times. She didn't care. And she didn't care that he wasn't reaching that special spot in her pussy, as long as he was bringing himself closer to orgasm. She thought he would have to fuck her sideways for her to come on his cock, though.

"Let me know when you're ready to come," Barb panted.

"What?" Gunter asked. "Aren't you on the pill or something?"

"Oh yeah," Barb said between thrusts. "But your come," she continued as he thrust harder. "I don't think I've ever tasted anything so good. I can't wait to have your delicious cock in my mouth again."

"Maybe next time, Barb," Gunter smiled and pushed into her hard enough to push Deek's dick out of her ass. She felt her pussy flood with his warmth. She felt around his shaft and brought her wet fingers to her mouth. She licked her fingers and reached down for more.

Gunter's cock sprang upward as he pulled out of Barb's pussy, his come easily pouring from her stretched sex, down her ass, and onto Deek's balls. She leaned forward and grabbed the base of Gunter's cock and proceeded to lick every inch of his wet tool, finishing by sucking hard on the soft head.

Deek used the opportunity to slide his long dick back into Barb's inviting butt hole. She farted around his shaft, but she let Deek guide her back against him for another minute before she noticed drops of come on Deek's knees and thighs.

Gunter walked over to the bar to take a sip of his drink, looking back to keep an eye on the action on the couch. Barb kept her eyes on him, or more specifically, his half-erect manhood. The look in her eyes let him know he'd be fucking her face sooner, and more times than he thought he would.

Barb eased herself off of Deek's lap.

She stepped forward, turned around, and licked Gunter's come off of Deek's knees, thighs, and shins. She kissed Deek's hairy chest, nipples, and neck as she climbed onto his lap.

She faced Deek and pushed her tits in his face as if she was a stripper. He kissed them like he was a strip club patron that was allowed to do such things. Barb reached between her legs and guided Deek's long shaft to her asshole.

"How about you?" Barb asked. "Will you at least come in my mouth?"

"Even after I fucked you in the ass?" Deek asked.

"My ass is clean enough," Barb said. She figured Ken would want to fuck her up the butt at some point, so she read up on tips to make that first time a good experience for both of them. His loss for not taking advantage of her efforts.

She lowered herself onto his shaft and slid a third of his length inside. To her surprise, it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as before. She was more surprised by the fart noises as he filled her ass.

"Oh... I don't think I'll ever get used to that," Barb giggled as she exhaled, leaned forward, and then back again. She continued to fart around his long dick until half his length was buried inside. She pushed her tits back into Deek's face and let him suck and nibble on her hardened nipples.

"Does this turn you on?" Deek asked.

"What girl wouldn't get turned on by having such a long black dick in her butt?" Barb said, rocking her hips as if she were twerking on his shaft. "How does that feel?"

"That feels fucking good, Barb," Deek admitted. "Real, fuckin' good."

Barb quickened the pace, and sweat began to form on her forehead, between her breasts, and the small of her back. She was giving herself a workout, and Gunter watched in amazement. She was in better shape than he originally thought, and the sight of her made his wide dick throb.

Deek hadn't met a girl, yet, that orgasmed from only being fucked in the ass. If they acted like they were into it, it was usual a mental thing, or they were just trying to turn him on so he'd nut that much sooner. He wasn't sure with Barb, though. She took enthusiasm to a whole new level. She definitely felt good, and was acting as if she really enjoyed it.

Deek felt his balls tighten, and Barb must have known he was close to coming. She stepped off, careful not to fall over, and squatted between Deek's thighs. She grabbed the shirt he had on earlier, and before he could protest, quickly wiped off his rigid tool, and proceeded to suck on the head of his shaft as hard as she could. She stroked his cock with both hands, looking as if she was churning butter. She'd let his cock pop out her mouth for a moment to lick his shaft down to his huge, shaved balls, and then run her tongue back up to the tip, where she'd take him in her mouth again.

Having become very talented at giving head over the last few months, Barb knew how to relax enough to take a dick down her throat far enough to let her nose press into the guy's pubic mound or ball sack, depending on her position, but that was with average-sized dicks. She knew she'd never get Deek's long cock down her throat, but she managed to inhale about half his length, and Deek was impressed.

When Barb looked up at Deek with her sensuous, teary eyes, and half his dick down her throat, his balls tensed again, and she pulled back so his come would fill her mouth. She swallowed as she stroked his shaft vigorously, and he spurted again. She squeezed his shaft, determined to milk his cock for ever drop, and gave the head of his shaft one long suck before releasing him. Deek leaned back, feeling momentarily exhausted.

Barb stood up, wiped some come off her cheek and licked her finger.

"You tasted good, too, Deek," Barb said, surprised. She turned and looked at Gunter. "What do you guys eat?"

Deek looked at Gunter with shrugged shoulders.

"I'm glad you liked it, Barb," Gunter said, his cock bouncing in front of him again as if teasing her. "Now, are you ready for round two?"

"Promise to come in my mouth this time?" Barb asked, playfully.

Gunter sat on the couch, taking the place of Deek who had gotten up to use the restroom. Barb was beside herself, amazed at the small Adonis sitting in front of her. He seemed to have muscles on top of muscles, and his wide dick made his ball sack look ridiculously small, even though she was sure it wasn't. His dick was just ridiculously wide. She almost wished it wasn't, as it would have made giving him head so much easier. As it was, she would have to work for it.

Barb rubbed her naked body all over his, rubbing her wet pussy over almost every inch of him. She kissed and licked almost every inch, too, including his hairless anus. She tried to think if she ever tongued a guy's butt, and couldn't remember. She may have thought about it, or dreamed about it, but this was real. This was actually happening, and having had her own butt hole licked several times, she tried to do the same to Gunter.

Luckily, he was pleasantly amused, and leaned back to let Barb lick his balls and tongue his ass as much as she wanted.

Pleased with herself for crossing into new territory and bring a smile on Gunter's face, she lowered his legs and sat on his lap, sideways. His cock slid into her pussy easier this time, and she lifted a leg and angled herself so that the side of his shaft was rubbing exactly where it needed to. She grabbed one of his hands and pinched his fingers onto one of her hardened nipples. She pressed the middle finger of his other hand into her butt, and twerked on his shaft, slowly. Her leg and stomach muscles rippled, and Gunter couldn't think of a time he was more visually stimulated by a girl. When she came, Gunter thought she might break his finger. Her legs and stomach tensed and she closed her eyes tightly as she moaned, and then giggled.

"Oh my god," Barb said. "I wasn't sure I'd be able to come on your cock, before. But that position works, Gunter."

She caught her breath, pulled his finger out of her butt, sucked on it, and then stepped between his legs.

Barb knelt down and let her blonde hair caress Gunter's wet cock. Gunter, again, enjoyed the visual.

She leaned forward and licked the sides of his shaft. She placed his cock between her large breasts and let him titty-fuck her for a minute, licked his shaft again, and then repeated the process. Gunter approved, and she wouldn't have believed his cock could have swelled any wider, but it did.

Barb tilted her head down and transitioned from titty-fuck to face-fuck, seamlessly. Her tongue rolled around and over the head of his shaft as she stroked him gently with both hands. From the corner of her eye, she could see Gunter's chest rising and falling more quickly. He didn't say it, but she knew he was close.

She grasped his shaft firmly with her left hand as she tried desperately to get more of him in her mouth. She didn't want to risk hurting him with her teeth, but she couldn't get her jaw open any wider. She turned her head and more of him entered her mouth. She held that position and felt his hand on the back of her head. Barb bobbed her head up and down, sucking on every upward movement and could feel his shaft swell and throb in her left hand. She brought up her right hand - which had been rubbing her clit feverishly - to Gunter's ball sack. She squeezed gently while he fucked her face, and then let her middle finger slide over his asshole.

Gunter's cock exploded down her throat. Barb gagged, swallowed, and then gagged again as come bubbled out her nose, but Gunter didn't stop fucking her pretty face.

He held her head down as he came at least twice as much as the last time, and she swallowed hard. When he finally let go of her head, she continued bobbing her head up and down on him, determined to make sure he knew she could - and would - swallow more.

When his spurts stopped, she freed the head of his dick from her mouth and licked up and down his shaft, to his balls, and then tongued his asshole, again, for close to five minutes without stopping. She stroked his half-erect cock while she licked his asshole, and felt his dick harden in her grip.

"I'm glad you like it, too," Barb said as she moved up to lick and suck on his hairless balls.

Gunter carried Barb to his bedroom where he proceeded to fuck her almost non-stop for another thirty minutes. He seemed to prefer missionary, and Barb enjoyed the visual of his huge shoulders, neck, and arm muscles, but she preferred the side-saddle cowgirl position as his large, strangely-shaped shaft fit inside her in a way that could make her come in that position. She also liked that he could slap her ass and finger her butt easier that way, which he seemed to enjoy doing, too. He came in her pussy, and she didn't complain. When he finished, he let her lap up their juices from his cock, his legs... the hardwood floor, then suggested she take a shower and freshen up a bit.

If Barb was bothered by Gunter's "Wham, Bam, Thank-you Ma'am" gesture, she didn't show it.

She decided to use the shower connected to Ken's room, and was amazed at the amount of come that still poured from her pussy as she walked across the hall. She held her hand under her pussy, catching most of Gunter's come until she made it to the shower where she licked her palm and her fingers.

"Wow!" Barb said to herself. "Ken's really missing out."

She had heard of girls that went from mean boyfriends with really big cocks to nice boyfriends with average cocks, and going back to the mean boyfriends because their pussies were too stretched out to enjoy anything average. She hoped that wasn't true. She had always imagined herself being on the tight side, and her pussy had never really been gaped before. Now, as she looked down at her slightly swollen sex, she realized she had been gaped by three men in one day. She figured even her butt might have been gaped by Deek, and if it wasn't, it certainly would be by the time Ken got around to it. She was nineteen, though, so she figured everything would return to normal within a few days, if not hours.

"Where is he?" Barb whined quietly to herself.

She took her time in the shower, not caring if she used all the hot water. When she finished, she brushed her wet hair while looking in the mirror.

"Mud room," she said as she remembered where she left her toiletry bag before Ken blindfolded her.

She wasn't thinking about make-up anymore, but rather the extra KY she brought with her. She had been open to the idea of butt sex with Ken, but hadn't counted on meeting Deek, who seemed to be in love with her ass. Or, so she thought. Deek had a nice dick, even it if was a bit too long for her, but his mouth was incredible. Especially his tongue. Barb thought the orgasms he gave her with his mouth were worth at least twenty minutes of butt sex. He even felt good in her pussy, though she wasn't sure it felt as good to him as sliding his long cock up her tight butt. He seemed to enjoy the way she gave head, so she thought she might ask if he'd like to sixty-nine for awhile.

The house was comfortably warm, but when Barb opened the door to the mud room, she was instantly chilled. She grabbed her toiletry bag, closed the door, and hurried back to Ken's room, her bare feet pitter-pattering the entire way.

Her finger and toenails still looked great. No need to touch up any of the polish. She applied a touch of perfume on her neck, and near her naval, and then decided to go with a little eye liner, eye shadow, and lipstick. Lastly, she fingered a little more KY in her butt, not at all surprised that she was still clean down there. She had been very thorough in that aspect. Which reminded her that she would probably need to eat some real food at some point.

Barb closed up her little bag, looked at herself in the mirror one more time - her hair began to do it's natural wave again as it dried - and then headed to what she hoped was Deek's room across the hall. She was about to knock on the door, and remembered she had left her butt plug in the living room. She turned, quickly walking down the hall to retrieve her butt plug, found the decanter of Gunter's remaining water, and then brought both back to Ken's bathroom. She washed the butt plug, and then thought about putting it back in her butt.

"Maybe not," Barb said to her reflection. "I think it served it's purpose." She took a long drink from the decanter, and immediately felt warm. Her pussy immediately tingled.

"What's in this drink?" Barb thought. "Whatever it is, I like it."

She turned, admiring herself again, before grabbing the decanter, turning out the light, and heading to Deek's room.

Barb didn't bother knocking on the door. She figured he was probably expecting her. Neither Deek nor Gunter could have expected her to wait in Ken's room after what had just happened. They must have known she was going to want more, especially since they were nice to her and seemed to care about getting her off. Clean, fresh make-up, fresh KY in her butt, and her hair looking much better than it did earlier, Barb was feeling confident and adventurous. She wondered if the water had something to do with it.

"Ken must have wanted these guys to fool around with me while he was gone," Barb thought to herself. "Why else would he want me to walk around the place, naked?"

She turned the knob and the door creaked as she swung it open.

Deek had showered, too, and was sitting in his bed with a towel around his waist, watching something on a 70" television. Porn? He looked up at Barb's silhouette in the open doorway. He had to admit, she was a looker.

He turned off the television and waived her inside.

"How much of that did you drink?" Deek asked.

"Almost all of it, I think," Barb answered, placing the almost-empty decanter on a night stand.

"You know, that's pretty strong stuff," Deek said.