Barb at 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Barb smiled. "Supposed to make me want to fuck, right? Well, mission accomplished," Barb said as she opened Deek's towel.

"But I didn't need that drink to want to feel this inside me. All I had to do was look at it..." She leaned over and held up his shaft to kiss the head of his growing dick. His dark manhood dwarfed her tanned white hand. "...And to look at you." She moved closer to him, guiding the fingers of his left hand into her pussy as she leaned over to French kiss him.

She was very wet, and seemed to drench his fingers the more they kissed.

Barb kept her mouth on his as she straddled Deek's lap. She moved his hands to her tits and then to her ass as she reached down and guided his half-erect shaft into her pussy.

She slid down, easily, and for the moment, had most of his dick inside her. But, he was growing. Quickly.

Her pussy could actually feel the difference as she continued to kiss him while fucking herself with his cock.

She broke their kiss for a moment.

"Deek, you don't mind going down on my freshly-fucked pussy, do you?" Barb asked with pouting, painted lips and smokey eyes.

"Not at all, Barb, especially if I'm the one doing the fucking," Deek smiled and pulled her face back to his to resume kissing, and resumed their fucking. He stopped for a moment and asked, "Do you still want me to come in your mouth?"

"If you like," Barb said. "Just do that thing with your mouth and tongue, and you can come in my mouth, my cunt, or my ass... wherever you want, as many times as you want." She felt especially slutty calling her pussy a cunt. From the sudden swell of Deek's cock, he seemed to approve, too. She adjusted her position to accommodate his increasing length, but eventually realized she could no longer fit all of him inside her.

Deek could sense her frustration and moved down the bed, throwing the towel and pillows to the side.

Barb eased herself off his rigid tool, and stood up, straddling his chest. For a moment, she thought about pissing on his chest and face - another first for that thought - and realized his bed probably wasn't the best place to try that, and she didn't have to piss, having taken care of that before her shower.

So, instead, Barb turned around and squatted over his face.

For a second, Deek thought she was going to shit on his face - which wouldn't have been the first time he'd experienced that - but instead, she lowered her slick, pretty pussy onto his mouth. She tasted just as good as she did last time, if not better.

Deek hummed and felt two hands grab his shaft and the head of his dick enter Barb's eager mouth. He grabbed handfuls of her ass and squeezed her down onto his mouth. His tongue and lips worked their magic on her sex, and she reciprocated with her best combination handjob and blowjob she could deliver. To his surprise, Deek came first, and Barb was quick to swallow everything he produced.

"My ass must really turn him on," Barb thought. If she could grind her pussy onto Deek's face any harder, she might have broken his nose. She angled her hips slightly and let his tongue enter her anus. Her butt cheeks shuddered as the sensation rippled through her body.

Pardoning the interruption, he moved her back to where he could get to her clit again, and pressed and flicked his tongue on and around her nub. He watched as her sphincter tighten, relaxed, and tightened again.

Her orgasm wasn't as intense as before, but it was enough to give her a second wind. She shifted her butt again, forcing Deek's tongue in her ass, and she held it there until she was satisfied with the stiffness of his cock.

"Deek," Barb started. He paused, thankful she let his tongue and jaw have a break.

"Yeah, Barb?" He asked from between her cheeks.

"You like my butt?" Barb asked.

"Pretty fuckin' obvious, isn't it?" Deek chuckled.

"Well, why aren't you fucking it?" Barb asked. "You know that's why I came in here, right?"

"Hell yeah, Barb," Deek answered, his cock swelling in her hands.

"How do you want me?" Barb asked, moving forward, turning, and then laying on top of him. She licked his face, his lips, his neck, and then sucked on his tongue when she worked her way back to his mouth. She felt his shaft slap the crack of her ass.

"Whoa!," Barb looked over her shoulder. "That hasn't done that before!"

Deek's long black dick was harder than she had seen it so far, and pointed upward.

"Maybe fuck my pussy for a little while, first," Barb purred in his ear. "Fill my pussy with your come, Deek. Then fill my ass. Then my mouth." Barb said, kissing his face between each sentence.

"I think I want it rough, too," Barb said, putting one of his large, dark hands around her throat, and pinching the fingers of his other hand on her impossibly erect nipple.

Deek rolled on top of Barb and she pulled her legs back and out, in what could have been a gymnast pose. He held her throat with both hands, but mostly to hold her in position instead of choking her. Barb pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts, and Deek realized it wasn't for his benefit. She really liked playing with her boobs. His cock bounced in front of him - something he hadn't seen in a long time - and he angled his hips to let the tip part her labia.

"Yeah," Barb panted.

Deek slid inside, easily. Barb's pussy was amazingly slick, yet tight as he filled her with his girth. She brought her legs to his sides and seemed to coax him to fuck her harder by pulling him closer with her heels. He thought he would go easy on her, as her stomach was already rising with each thrust. But, she acted like she wanted more, so he gave her more.

Barb moaned and rolled her eyes back, then looked at Deek and smiled with an open mouth to let him know she was enjoying it. He fucked her steadily like that for a few minutes before Barb brought her knees close to her chest and then brought her feet up on Deek's face. He kissed the soles of her feet while he maintained his pace. A part of Deek still had a foot fetish, and in his opinion, Barb had exceptionally pretty feet and toes.

"Oh, that's it," Barb groaned as she felt him swell inside her. She placed her ankles on Deek's shoulders and lifted her butt of the bed, meeting his thrusts, and forcing him deeper inside her.

Barb's fingers slid up and down Deek's huge forearms as he tightened his grip on her throat. He was fucking her hard enough to move the bed, and the sound echoed through the room.

Barb bit her lower lip, curled her toes, and tightened her pussy around Deek's shaft as hard as she could.

Seconds later, she felt a flood of come fill her pussy as Deek tightened his grip around her throat, this time, cutting off her air. Her pussy twitched as another burst of come traveled down his shaft and deep inside her.

Deek relaxed his grip, moving his hands down to her shoulders, her arms, and then settling on her tits.

He didn't stop fucking, though.

Barb looked at Deek, as he continued to fuck her, the only sound being his balls slamming against her come-filled ass crack.

"You okay?" Deek panted, as if talking while jogging.

Barb just nodded. She didn't smile. She didn't look like she was in pain. She just looked into his eyes while he continued his thrusts.

"I've never been fucked that hard before," Barb admitted.

Deek didn't say anything. He slowed his pace, slightly, and held one of her feet to his mouth, kissing and licking the bottom of her foot and toes. When he let go of that foot, she brought it to his chest and ran her toes through the hair, gently gliding her toes over his nipple. He kissed the other foot, and she could feel his cock growing inside her, again. A smile formed on Barb's face.

"Do you like it?" Deek finally asked.

"Oh yeah," Barb said. "I like it a lot. Can't you tell?"

"Yeah, I can tell," Deek said. "I just like to hear it."

"Well," Barb said, "I probably couldn't handle getting fucked like that all the time, but once in awhile, I think I'm going to need it." Barb put her hands on top of Deek's, which were now gently squeezing her breasts.

"Ready for my butt?" Barb asked with a sexy smile. "How do you want me?"

Deek eased out of Barb's pussy, noticing how it seemed to take forever for her gaping opening to close, and watched his come pour out of her in waves every time she exhaled.

"You came a lot," Barb said, putting her fingers in her still-opened sex.

"There's more where that came from," Deek said as he moved her away from the wet spot, and onto her stomach. Barb was glad he had such a large bed. She had a feeling there would be plenty more wet spots, soon.

She crossed her arms under her head and spread her legs as Deek positioned himself behind her. He started by kissing her feet again, then her calves, her thighs, and her beautiful butt cheeks, before moving up her back, shoulders and neck.

Barb purred. Any other time, this would have felt close to a relaxing massage. But the erotic kissing made her nipples hard, and her clit begged to be rubbed.

When he moved back down her back to her butt, she arched her back, inviting him to lick her butt hole. He kissed it lightly, just barely darting his tongue in her anus, before moving on to her butt cheeks and legs again.

She held her hips up and brought a hand down between her legs, finding her swollen clit, and rubbing quickly.

She felt his tongue glide up and down the crack of her ass, followed by his cool breath. She rubbed faster, and harder as he did it again and again, until her sphincter puckered and relaxed, puckered and relaxed as if coaxing him for a little kiss. Deek's lips and tongue settled on her anus and he pushed his tongue in, deep.

Barb's pussy farted as the orgasm tremor spread through her hips.

"Oh, fuck!" Barb said into the mattress.

Deek smiled. He had seen plenty of young, white girl, freaks, but Barb reminded him of how fun they could be. He pulled her hips up, and Barb reached back and spread her butt cheeks for him. Her anus opened, invitingly and he pressed the head of his shaft inside. Her knees bent, bringing her pretty feet within view, and she went back to resting her head on her crossed arms.

She farted as he eased half his shaft into her bowel, and Barb giggled. She tensed, though, as she heard, and then felt, the abrupt slap on her right butt cheek. She looked over her shoulder with a confused look on her face, before he slapped her left cheek.

"Fuck your ass with my dick," Deek instructed her, and slapped her again, leaving a large, stinging handprint on her right butt cheek. Barb immediately complied, and pushed herself backward, impaling his shaft deeper and deeper inside her with each thrust.

He slapped her ass again, and again, until she was bucking against him at a speed he seemed to like.

"That's it..." Deek said, "Take my dick in your ass."

Barb heard a renewed slapping noise, but it wasn't coming from his hand hitting her butt cheeks. It was coming from her butt cheeks smacking against his thighs.

"Oh my god," Barb thought. "He's balls-deep up my butt." She raised herself up onto her elbows and looked down between her colliding tits and watched as her stomach swelled with each thrust. "He's got to be moving my internal organs around," she said to herself.

Barb grunted and groaned as Deek slapped her butt cheeks several more times, prompting her to pick up her pace. She hadn't realized she'd slowed down, but now she was bucking against Deek's cock like a horse on the final stretch of the Kentucky Derby.

Barb's face was buried in the mattress as Ken opened the door to check in on her. Deek gave Ken a "thumbs-up" and Ken returned the gesture, taking in the sight of Barb impaling herself on Deek's long, black dick, before quietly closing the door, and heading down the hall to his room.

An hour later, Barb opened the door to Ken's room and slowly walked directly to the bathroom. Her hair and face were covered in come. She didn't even notice Ken laying on the bed in the darkness. She moaned and Ken could hear come pouring out of her orifices and into the toilet. She farted, and more come came out in plops, followed by more moaning. Finally, she wiped, flushed, and carefully stepped into the shower.

After about twenty minutes, Ken decided to check on her, as she was still in the shower.

The bathroom was completely full of steam, and Barb was leaning against one wall, letting the hot water hit her back and butt.

She didn't hear him come in, so Ken decided to get undressed and join her.

"Did you have fun while I was gone?" Ken asked, startling her with his voice and his touch.

"Is that what you wanted?" Barb asked, still shaken, and looking weak.

Ken nodded, turning her around and taking her in his arms.

She kissed him, then pulled back.

"I think I tasted my own shit," Barb said, looking sick. "Earlier, with Deek."

"Nothing a little mouthwash can't help," Ken said, smiling at her, then tilting her chin up to kiss her again.

They kissed for several minutes before Ken pushed her down to her knees.

He knew she was exhausted, but he also knew she came here to fuck him, so she was going to get what she came for - starting with his dick in her mouth. It would be a position she would revisit thousands of times in the future.

Barb took his cock in her mouth with renewed energy, embracing his large tool as if it were something she lost years ago and was excited to have found again. She licked his balls, his ass crack, his shins, and she even sucked on his toes, before returning again to his thick, hard cock.

Ken could tell she just wanted to be fucked, so he pulled her to her feet, and turned her toward the glass, standing behind her. She arched her back and carefully stood on her toes as he worked his massive tool between her legs and up her somewhat looser cunt.

The angle was perfect for Barb, and she reached down to run her fingers along his pistoning shaft before settling on her engorged clit. Ken slipped a thumb into her rectum, noticing how red and swollen it was. Barb grunted, and he pulled his thumb back out.

"Guess we better let that cool off for awhile," Ken thought, and then smiled. The handprints on Barb's butt cheeks were still visible, and raised slightly. He decided to not add any more, just yet.

Ken reached down, moving Barb's fingers out of the way, and rubbed her clit the way he knew she liked. She gyrated her hips and took almost his full length inside when she started to shake.

Ken wasn't sure if she was coming, or experiencing muscle failure. He held onto her waist with his other hand, while continuing to fuck her pussy and rubbing her clit. She moaned and shook some more.

"Oh fuck," Barb said. "Am I going to get fucked like this all weekend?"

"If you want," Ken said.

Barb grabbed his shaft from behind, pulled him out of her swollen pussy, and squatted as he shot several spurts of come in her mouth, up her nose, and in her eyes. Whatever the shower didn't wash off, she scooped into her mouth, licking her fingers, and swallowing.

Satisfied, Ken pulled Barb to her feet, washed her hair for her, and toweled her dry after their shower was complete. They stood in the bathroom, naked, as Ken brushed her hair from behind. His thickening cock rubbed against her butt cheeks.

They were both silent, even after getting into the bed. She lay next to Ken, running her hand over his hairy chest before stroking his erect shaft.

She sucked his cock three more times, each blowjob lasting about fifteen minutes, swallowing, then returning to her position by his side before repeating the process.

Barb was about to suck his cock for a fourth time since the shower when Ken pulled her closer to his face.

"Who's cock did you like the best, tonight?" Ken asked.

"Yours," Barb said without hesitation.

"Would you like Deek and Gunter fuck you again?" Ken asked.

"If that made you happy, I would," Barb answered.

"Would it make you happy?" Ken asked.

Barb slid on top of Ken, and placed his hands on her ass. She leaned forward as if about to whisper something in his ear, reached between her legs, and guided his hard dick to her swollen sex.

"Very," Barb said in her sexiest voice, as she eased herself onto Ken's thick cock. "But not tonight."

Barb spent the rest of the evening with Ken, fucking in a variety of positions. Ken avoided fucking Barb up the butt, as her anus looked like it had enough of a workout for one day. Her pussy, however, was very resilient, and her mouth was becoming increasingly talented.

They took a break and showered again, about the time Barb smelled food being cooked. Her stomach growled and Ken asked if she was interested in dinner.

"I'm starving, actually," Barb admitted. "I haven't had any solid food in two days."

"Well, we can't have that," Ken said, feeling bad for her, but admiring her commitment.

"I don't have anything to wear, remember?" Barb said.

"Don't worry, I took care of that," Ken said, going into a closet and retrieving her small suitcase she had packed for the weekend.

"Where did you...?" Barb started.

"I wasn't going to let you walk around my place naked the entire weekend," Ken smiled.

Barb kissed him, and then went to her suitcase to pull out her clothes. What she found inside, though, were not the clothes she had previously packed.

High heels, a garter, push-up bra - as if she needed that, stockings, an assortment of lingerie she had never seen before, a mini-skirt, a new little black dress, some spandex mini dresses, and large, shiny butt plug.

Gunter and Deek were fully dressed as they worked in the kitchen. Ken opted for a pair of shorts sans underwear and a loose-fitting button-up linen shirt. Barb chose a light blue spandex mini dress sans underwear, and the heels, making her even taller than Gunter.

"What are we having?" Barb asked.

"German food, tonight," Deek answered. "It was Gunter's turn to cook, so you'll have to ask him to pronounce it."

Barb had pulled her hair into a braid behind her neck, and applied a tasteful amount of makeup which made her look radiant. Gunter and Deek made no effort to hide their stares as they took the sight of her in.

"Wow, you do clean up really well, Barb," Gunter said.

"Gorgeous," Deek agreed.

"Glad you approve, gentlemen," Ken said, "because she's agreed to letting us service her the rest of the weekend."

Barb thought that wording was a little odd. Different than what she thought she was doing there. Wasn't she there to service them?

"Service me?" Barb asked.

"Why, yes, Barb," Ken answered. "We're going to fuck you until you can't walk, and then fuck you some more after that." The other men chuckled.

Barb took a sip of wine, acutely aware of her hardening nipples.

"Oh, really?" Barb said, matter-of-factly. "That's what you consider servicing me?"

"We made you come, didn't we?" Gunter asked.

"Yes, but..." Barb started.

"And you swallowed our come, didn't you?" Deek asked.

"Yes, but..." Barb continued.

"Well, then," Ken interrupted. "It looks like an amicable arrangement for the rest of the weekend. I left a note on your doors with her sizes if you'd like to provide her with any other outfits to wear while she's here."

"More part of the service?" Barb asked, smiling. "What did I do to deserve all of this?"

"I'm in love with you, for one thing," Ken said.

"What?!?" Barb said, almost choking on a piece of breaded meat. "You're... in love with me?"

"Oh yes," Ken said. "And I love you."

"You just let your roommates fuck my brains out for the past few hours!" Barb said, confused.

"I know, and I'm going to let a few more friends fuck you tomorrow, too," Ken said, putting his hand on her knee. "Not as many as I had planned, as your little butthole still looks too tender, no thanks to Deek..."