Barb at 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, you're big," Barb said, somewhat in shock. "You're bigger now than when you were in my mouth."

"Feel good?" Ken asked.

"Feels big," Barb answered, then kissed him. "And good." The butt plug was getting moved around with Ken's thrusts, triggering even more new sensations.

"So, you're ready for me to start fucking you?" Ken asked.

"Isn't that what you've been doing?" Barb asked, closing her eyes as Ken slowly picked up the pace.

"I've just been getting warmed up, Barb," Ken said, putting one huge hand on her neck, and the other on one of her breasts. He squeezed both, gently, as she held her legs from behind her knees.

"I'd like to hear when I'm doing it right," Ken said, easing in another inch.

"Oh, oh, oh...," Barb said, panting. "I don't know if you could do it any better."

She looked down to see her stomach rising with each of his thrusts. She had never been fist-fucked before, but imagined this must be what it felt like.

Ken took his hand off her throat and grabbed her other breast, squeezing both now, harder. He adjusted his hands to pinch her erect nipples and she let out a yelp. Ken smiled, and momentarily slowed his pace while he kissed both of her feet and toes. Barb reached up and squeezed her own breasts and pinched her own nipples while looking Ken in the eyes.

Ken lowered her legs and held Barb's waist just above the hips. She hooked her legs behind his thighs as he pulled her onto his shaft with each thrust. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to walk any time soon as Ken fucked her harder and harder. He changed his position slightly and the head of his shaft found her sweet spot.

"Fuck!" Barb cried out. "Oh, fuck!"

Her pussy involuntarily tightened as much as it could around Ken's shaft, and her whole body shook through an intense orgasm. Ken, however, didn't slow down.

Barb had never been a squirter, but she felt something release and it looked like she was shooting streams of piss on Ken's chest. Again, Ken did not slow down.

Another wave came across Barb and she clenched her eyes tight and opened her mouth wide as if not able to get enough air. She reached down to massage her clit over the edge of another orgasm, and noticed that as much as he had fit inside her, Ken had another three or four inches before even coming close to 'balls deep.' She gripped as much of his shaft as should could fit in one hand and squeezed hard.

Ken didn't say anything as he came inside her. He didn't so much as change his expression. But she felt the pulse of his seed travel through his shaft and instantly flood her pussy. Within seconds, his come was gushing out around his shaft and onto her hand.

And Ken didn't slow down.

If he lost any hardness in his erection, Barb couldn't tell. His come helped him to slide in and out of her easier, and she felt her internal organs making room for him with each renewed thrust.

Barb went limp after ten more minutes. Her pussy struggled with clenching onto him, and he slowed his pace to a stop. Keeping himself deep inside her, he leaned forward and kissed her gently.

"Need a break?" Ken asked.

"Are you going to fuck me like that all weekend?" Barb asked, nipples hardening before Ken's eyes.

"Not just like that," Ken smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." Barb said as he realized he resumed his thrusts, slower and not as deep. "I'm good."

"Good," Ken said. "Because I haven't had a good piece of ass in a few days, and your pussy feels incredible."

Barb didn't know if she should feel jealous or happy about that statement. She also didn't know if he was kidding about having a good piece of ass, as she had been around him almost every day for the past few weeks, blowing him almost every day. Had she tasted someone else's pussy on his dick?

"Better than that piece of ass you had a few days ago?" Barb decided to ask.

"Much better, Barb," Ken assured her. "Do you like getting fucked by me, Barb?"

"Oh, yes," Barb said. "I'd do this every day if I could."

"I'd be happy to oblige you," Ken said, thrusting a little deeper and a little faster. Barb closed her eyes as another orgasm neared.

Her vaginal spasms were sudden and she inhaled and exhaled as if giving birth. Her chest heaved as Ken grabbed her breasts and thrust harder. Within minutes, he was filling her womb a second time, come frothing around his pistoning shaft. This time, he did slow down.

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, cheek, neck, and nipples.

Barb let out a gasp as he removed his semi-rid cock from her gaping sex. Come poured from her pussy and seemed to gather around the butt plug in her ass.

"Want to take a shower?" Ken asked.

"Can I rest for a minute?" Barb replied.

"Sure, Barb," Ken smiled, and kissed her again. She returned the kiss with an open mouth and tongue, and open legs. Ken was inside her within seconds, fucking her just as hard as before.

Twenty minutes later, Barb was delirious. She felt drunk. Exhausted. Hungry. Ken brought her to orgasm two more times, but stopped before filling her pussy with his come a third time. Instead, he helped her to her feet and guided her to a large master suite bathroom. The shower looked like it was made for three or four people, and Ken showed her where to find soap, shampoo, conditioner, and towels.

"You're not getting in with me?" Barb asked.

"I'll take a shower when you're done," Ken replied. "I have to clean up our little mess, first." Barb looked past Ken at the puddles of come on the floor, and then went back to the shower where she was trying to figure out how to turn it on. "Just walk inside. It's motion activated," Ken said.

Barb pulled the butt plug from her rectum, not sure if she should leave it in all afternoon, or even sleep with it in her tight butt. She showered thoroughly, and washed her hair. Ken was still wiping things down when she stepped out with a towel around her.

"Do you have a brush?" Barb asked.

Ken produced a brush that looked like it had never been used and Barb ran it through her hair until she was satisfied it would dry the way she wanted.

She crawled back into bed and watched Ken step into the shower, his thick, meaty cock swaying back and forth with each step. She wondered if she really needed anyone else. He was a big man, with a big cock, and he certainly knew how to fuck. Handsome. Respectful, but just rough enough when she needed it.

She still had her regulars to think about, though. The guys from the restaurant that she'd agree to go on dates with. It kept the tips coming, and it kept her coming, though nothing like she had just experienced.

The sound of the shower made Barb drowsy. She was asleep within minutes.

When she woke up, the room was dark and silent. There was a note on the pillow next to her.

Barb turned on the nightstand lamp, looked around - forgetting for a moment where she was - and read the note.

"Barb, went out for a bit. Will be back in an hour or so. Make yourself at home, but remember, no clothes. Try to stay out of trouble. - Ken"

"Well, what the fuck?" Barb said to herself. "I'm supposed to be spending the weekend with you, getting fucked by you, naked in your house where you can fuck me anywhere and any time, and now you're not even here? And why would you care if I was naked or not if you're not even here?"

Barb looked at the note again, put it down, and decided to brush her hair and put on a little makeup before remembering she left her little toiletry bag with her makeup on the bench in the mud room.

"Au naturel it is," Barb said to herself.

She brushed her hair, but the waves that formed naturally while she slept were extra stubborn. She looked in the mirror and wondered if Ken would approve.

"Of course he'll approve," Barb said. "Look at those tits, that ass, and those legs. The hair works. Kinda wild. Kinda fun. Sexy in a natural way." She looked at the butt plug she left on the vanity. "Would this be considered clothing or jewelry? I think jewelry." She licked the bulbous plug and pulled an ass cheek aside and pushed the plug past her sphincter. It went in with a plop, the KY she squirted up her butt earlier helping things. She wasn't hungry, yet, but she was feeling a little thirsty. She really hoped Ken hadn't locked her in this bedroom, and breathed a sigh of relief when she turned the knob and the door opened without so much as a squeak.

She wasn't sure, at first, which way to turn to get to the kitchen. Then she heard what sounded like a television. She headed in that direction, thinking Ken was back and had just let her sleep for awhile. She was going to surprise him with a blowjob and a no-hands-allowed fuck that she would control, sitting cowgirl on his shaft. Her pussy moistened at the thought and her tits bounced and jiggled as she turned the corner to what must have been the living room - but much bigger.

Except, Ken wasn't sitting in the overstuffed leather chair, or on the gentleman's club-looking leather couch.

Instead, a short, muscular blonde guy, maybe in his twenties, and a large, heavy-set black man, in his forties, looked up at Barb and smiled.

"Well, there she is," the blonde guy said. "You must be Barb, right?"

Barb immediately covered her breasts with one arm and her pussy with her hand.

"Oh, no need to be shy, Barb," the black man said. "We're all friends, here. I'm Deek, and that's Gunter. Friends of Ken's."

"What are you doing here?" Barb asked.

"We live here!" Gunter said with a smile. "We're roommates with Ken."

"Roommates?" Barb asked, slowly letting her arm down, but still covering her pussy.

"Yep," Deek said. "We were sitting right here when Ken walked you in. You are one damn fine looking girl."

"Thank you?" Barb answered.

"You're welcome," Deek replied. "Just make yourself at home. Kitchen is over there, bar is over here, and our rooms are on the other side of the hall from Ken."

"What?" Barb asked, not sure what they meant.

"You know, in case you need some more cock until Ken gets back," Gunter said, standing up, and taking off his t-shirt.

Barb had seen his type before. Very muscular. Very tanned. Probably spent more time looking at himself in the mirror than anyone else. But then he stepped out of his shorts.

The finger of the hand she was using to cover her pussy found it's way between her labia and gently rubbed her clit. His cock was beautiful. He was beautiful, even if just a little short.

Where Ken's cock was large, veiny, and surrounded by hair, Gunter's manhood was smooth, wide, tan, and hairless. She wasn't sure if he shaved himself or had himself professionally waxed. He was a small Adonis, and his heavy dick swayed in front of him as he stepped out of his clothes and toward the bar.

Deek, meanwhile, stood up from the couch and pulled off his clothes as if getting ready to change into something more comfortable. His body was hairy, like Ken's, but the area around his shaft, balls, and ass appeared to be shaved or waxed almost as nicely as Gunter.

Deek's dick wasn't nearly as thick as Ken's or Gunter's but what he lacked in girth, he made up for in length. That's not to say that he wasn't thick. His pole was easily as thick as her wrist, but hung straight down as if too heavy to stick out in front of him. Barb couldn't help but stare as the head of his shaft came down to his knees.

"So, can I get you a drink, Barb?" Gunter asked, his erection now curving up in front of him.

"Ummm, are you sure Ken's okay with this?" Barb asked, realizing she had been rubbing herself and then stopping.

"Pretty sure," Deek answered. "Ken only brings a naked girl home when he really likes her, and he really wants her to get fucked - you know, for her pleasure."

"Does he do that a lot?" Barb asked, slowly uncovering her pussy and placing her hands on her hips.

"Nope," Gunter said, handing Barb a glass. She hesitated to take it.

"Relax, it's water," Gunter said.

Barb took the glass, sipped, and then drank the entire glass as if downing a shot of whiskey.

"Thirsty?" Deek asked.

"A little," Barb answered, feeling just a little lightheaded. She handed the glass back to Gunter and nodded for him to fill the glass again.

Deek walked around Barb and stood next to Gunter, his cock now sticking out in front of him, ever so slightly. Barb was still taken aback at how long it was. It looked as if it had gotten thicker, too.

"Mmmm," Deek said. "That sure is a pretty pussy. Mind spreading your legs a little so I can getting a better look?"

Barb hesitated for a moment, and then gave him a "why not?" look. She stepped a little closer to Deek and put one foot on the arm of the couch.

Deek bent down and brought his face close enough for Barb to feel his breath on her pussy.

"Now that is one pretty pussy, Barb," Deek said. "Pretty wet, too. I bet your little pussy tastes as good as it looks."

Barb put her foot down, took the glass from Gunter, and chugged the water, letting some drip down the sides of her mouth onto her breasts and flat stomach.

"That's some really good water," Barb said. "Cucumber?"

"And mint," Gunter answered. "My own little cocktail. I take it you approve?"

"It's good," Barb said, her eyes wandering from Deek's long cock, to Gunter's curved, widening manhood, seemingly pointing in her direction.

"She sure does have nice tits, doesn't she?" Gunter asked Deek.

"Goes without saying," Deek responded, stepping away from Gunter and back to where he left his clothes on the couch. "Her booty looks pretty damn fine, too. I mean, look at that ass!"

Barb smiled and walked in front of the small table between her and Deek.

"You like my butt?" Barb asked. She turned, crossed her ankles, and bent over as if stretching for a gymnastics routine. She pulled her cheeks apart so he could get a clear view of the sparkling butt plug nestled in her little asshole.

"I certainly do," Deek said, a little deeper.

Barb again felt dizzy as she stood back up.

"I must be dehydrated," Barb thought. She walked back toward Gunter to reach for another glass, but found herself reaching down for his cock. She hadn't felt anything like it. The head looked normal, almost small compared to most of the cocks she had seen. The shaft, though, widened as if it had been as big as Ken's but then stepped on and flattened. It was as thick as two average cocks side by side, and it stayed that wide all the way to his body.

A moment later, she squatted in front of Gunter, taking as much as she could of his cock into her mouth. She looked over to Deek, sitting on the couch, stroking his cock as he watched her. They were really long strokes.

Gunter's precome tasted good - better than the night manager's at the restaurant.

"Deek, you see how she likes to suck cock?" Gunter asked. "No wonder Ken likes her so much."

Barb was practically humming on the head of Gunter's manhood, kissing, licking, and then sucking the head back into her mouth.

She paused for a moment.

"Actually, I love to suck cock," Barb said, looking up at Gunter. "Especially when it tastes this good!"

"I feel the same way about eating pussy," Deek said. "Why don't you take a break from suckin' ol' Gunter, and let me get a little better acquainted with that pretty little pussy of yours?"

Gunter helped Barb up to her feet, steadied her, and then led her to the couch.

She held onto Gunter's shaft as she sat back as if holding a railing. She leaned back and brought her feet up to the edge of the seat cushion, her ass barely hanging off the edge, butt plug shining bright between her cheeks. She looked up as Deek stood up and moved the table back, making room to position himself between her legs. She continued to stroke Gunter as she watched Deek bring his mouth closer to her sex.

Deek kissed her inner thighs, working one leg from her butt cheek to her toes, and then kissing the other leg the same way, ending at her sex, where he breathed lightly on her clit. She kept stroking Gunter's cock, barely getting her hand around half his girth, pulling him closer to her mouth.

Deek parted her labia with his tongue, letting it glide over her clit. She shivered, and pulled Gunter's cock closer to her mouth. Gunter stepped on the couch, straddling Barb, and then raised a foot onto the back of the couch near Barb's head. She reached between his legs with her left hand, pulling him closer as she stroked his cock into her mouth with her right.

Deek darted his tongue into Barb's sex, deeper and deeper, and then widened his tongue. He was right; her pussy did taste as good as it looked. He hummed his large lips approvingly on her clit, and Barb's nipples hardened. He tasted her sex, and lapped around her labia, letting his wide tongue settle, and then press on her clit. His tongue explored her depths and Barb groaned as Deek brought her to a toe-curling orgasm.

She couldn't get much more than the head of Gunter's cock in her mouth, so she sucked hard and stroked harder, cupping his ass from between his legs, fondling his hairless balls, and pressing her middle finger onto his rectum.

Barb bucked hard against Deek's mouth, but he was ready for it, pressing his mouth tight against her pussy, and letting his tongue lap inside her as deep as it would go.

Gunter reached down and held Barb's head as he filled her mouth. She let him.

Barb swallowed each of four spurts of Gunter's semen, holding the last spurt in her mouth for several seconds before swallowing. Unlike Ken, Gunter ejaculated what she considered an average amount of come. She wished he would have come more.

"Oh my god, you taste good," Barb said as she breathed as if catching her breath after finishing a long run.

"So do you," Deek said as he stood up. His dick was now sticking out in front of him, still angled downward, but obviously erect and hard. "Gunter, you need to taste that little cunt."

Barb felt strange when Deek said that. Dirty. Slutty. She absentmindedly licked the finger that had been pressing on Gunter's butthole.

"Deek, you need to get your dick sucked by her," Gunter said. "Holy shit, she's good."

"Oh, I plan on it," Deek said. "Let's let her rest a minute, though. Maybe get her some more water."

Gunter stepped off the couch and Barb admired his muscular back, legs, and ass. She wondered what it'd be like to tongue his asshole.

"What?" Barb thought to herself. She never thought about licking a guy's butt hole before. Never. But now, she wasn't just thinking about it. She was wanting to do it. She shook her head, clearing it for a moment, as Gunter handed her a fresh glass.

"Oh, that is soooo gooood," Barb said, again drinking and letting it drip out the corners of her mouth onto her breasts. "Oh, I spilled some. Can you get that?"

Gunter knelt down and took her hardened right nipple in his mouth as Deek did the same with her left. Gunter's fingers found her sex and gently rubbed her clit with his thumb. Barb guided two, then three of Gunter's fingers into her pussy, and she spread her legs farther.

Deek found her butt plug, and gently tugged at it several times before pulling it out. Barb reached for Deek's hand holding the butt plug, and guided it toward her mouth. She looked at him as he brought it closer, pulling his hand so she could put the plug in her mouth. Deek let go of the toy and she let go of his hand, taking hold of the butt plug and working it between her lips. She rolled her tongue around the jeweled toy as Deek lowered his hand between her butt cheeks and eased a finger into her rectum.

Barb moaned and stopped sucking on the butt plug, holding it tightly in her hand, as Gunter and Deek sucked harder on her nipples and worked their fingers deeper inside her.

"Oh fuck," Barb said, breathing heavily. "I want you inside me." There was a brief pause. "Both of you."