Barb at 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out cold," Ken thought. "Oh well," he said as he ripped the rest of the dress off of her. "Guess I'll buy you a new one."

He looked at her naked form, seeing it for the second time, and thought of the possibilities. He was really starting to like this girl. The thought crossed his mind for only a second, to wake her up enough to suck his cock, and give her the fuck she'd been craving for so long. But only for a second. He carefully slid her shorts on her, and wiggled her into her t-shirt - not missing the opportunity to kiss and suck on each nipple - and then turned her so that if she threw up, it would be off the side of the bed. He grabbed a few towels to put on the floor, a glass of water and some Tylenol on the nightstand, and then kissed Barb on the forehead. She moaned and started to say something, but then was quiet again.

He turned to see Aunt Dori in the doorway, arms crossed, and leaning against the door frame. The bathrobe she was wearing was partially opened. She let it open a little more, revealing that she wore nothing underneath.

"I wanted to thank you for bringing Barb home the way you did," Aunt Dori said, quietly.

"You mean, drunk off her ass?" Ken whispered. She held her arm up to the other side of the doorway, blocking him from walking past her.

"No," Dori purred. "You were a gentleman." She pulled Ken's left hand to her slick, just-shaved pussy. "Even after she left you high and dry."

"Well, you're welcome," Ken said as he slowly withdrew his hand. Dori was easily ten years older than him, but she still had plenty of sex appeal. She was a little heavier in some places than what he was normally attracted to, but her skin was smooth. No cellulite. Similar features as Barb everywhere else, and if Barb turned out like her aunt, she'd probably be even sexier at that age.

"I haven't thanked you, yet," Dori said, and pressed herself against Ken in the doorway. She kissed him, hard, and expertly undid his belt, fly, and pulled out his engorged cock with one hand before he could even begin to protest.

"Now I know how the night manager feels," Ken thought.

If Aunt Dori was at all shocked by the size of Ken's manhood, she didn't show it.

Ken looked at Barb, still passed out in her bed, but with her face in their direction. He pulled Dori away from Barb's room, and Dori let her bathrobe fall to the floor.

"Certainly not shy," Ken thought. "And certainly intent on getting fucked."

Her pierced nipples were small for the size of her tits, which were substantial. Her large boobs looked like they had only recently started to sag, and were definitely real, from what Ken could feel as she pressed against him.

Dori stroked Ken's thickening cock, and he wondered if she was making up for lost time, or if this was just the way she behaved with every guy she wanted.

As she squatted in front of him, Ken noticed her fingernails and toenails polished in the same bright red. Her skin was a golden tan, with very nice tan lines. Her hair was easy to hold as she took him in her mouth and looked up at him. She may have been on the thick side in some places, but she still looked good. Her eyes were a bright blue, and she brought him closer to coming every time she looked up at him.

"Holy shit, you're sexy," Ken said under his breath.

He knew she wanted to get fucked, though.

"Nobody goes through this much effort just to give a blowjob," Ken thought. He pulled her up to her feet and turned her around. As if on cue, she arched her butt upwards, lifted herself up on her toes, and angled her feet inward. The charms that Ken couldn't quite make out on her anklet sparkled in the dim light of the hallway. He had seen similar jewelry on hot wives that he'd fucked, but those usually only had two or three charms. Dori's anklet had at least six.

Ken was surprised to see a jeweled butt plug nestled firmly in her anus.

Dori reached between her legs and guided Ken's shaft to her slick pussy. He entered her easily, and she immediately bucked back against his thrusts.

"Guess she's not worried about getting pregnant," Ken thought.

Dori wasn't just interested in getting fucked. She wanted to get fucked hard - and fast.

Ken obliged, grabbing a handful of Aunt Dori's hair, and pulling back like he was taming a wild horse. Dori's tits banged together as the two fucked in the hallway for the next fifteen minutes. Ken felt Dori's sex convulse around his, orgasming but showing no signs of slowing. He was getting close.

Barb heard the slapping of Aunt Dori's ass against Ken's thighs, and opened her eyes as wide as she could - which was barely a squint. Everything was a blur, but it looked like Dori was bent over and getting fucked, hard. She looked good, doing it, too.

"Well, at least someone got laid tonight," Barb thought to herself before she passed out again.

Dori kept up the pace until she felt Ken's cock spasming inside her. She slowed her backward thrusts, tightened her pussy around him, and milked him with her sex until the spasming stopped. The puddle of come between her feet was substantial. She let him slide out, turned, and squatted in front of him again.

Ken was about to protest; to say something to the effect that it was late and he really needed to go. But, he remained quiet as he watched Dori lick their come off his shaft, pubic hair, and large balls, finishing with a hard suck on the tip of his head and a swallow. She gently put his thick cock in his pants, pulled them up, and closed his fly, all while looking into his eyes.

"Wow," Ken stammered. "You're welcome?"

Dori smiled at him, stepped over the puddle of come - she'd have to remember to clean that up, later - and walked back toward Barb's room to retrieve her bathrobe. She walked back, again missing the puddle of come, and pulled Ken by the hand to the front door.

"Fuck her like that, and I'd say you're a keeper," Dori smiled. "Oh, and this is our little secret, okay?"

"Sure," Ken nodded, looking back over his shoulder and hearing a softly snoring Barb. "But let me know if there's anything else I can do to make you want to thank me like that."

"Cute," Aunt Dori said. "But I don't need you getting confused around me and my niece."

Ken looked puzzled.

"Do you have a problem going down on a woman after you've fucked her?" Dori asked, letting her bathrobe open again.

"No," Ken answered, not sure where this was heading.

"Good," Dori said in her sexiest whisper, yet. "I really like that in a man."

"Are you asking me to go down on you?" Ken pulled her close to him as she pulled her bathrobe open, showing off her breasts and surprisingly flat stomach.

"Maybe next time, if there is a next time," Dori said, and kissed him hard on the lips.

Ken reached into his pocket to retrieve the door key, and accidentally dropped it between Dori's feet. As he bent down to pick up the key, he paused for a moment to admire her pretty feet and ankles. And he took a closer look at the ankle bracelet. Several circle-with-arrow male charms, one circle-with-plus-sign female charm, and a spade with a Q in the middle in another adorned the jewelry. Dori was full of surprises.

He handed the key to Dori, but she slipped it back in his pocket.

"Keep it," she said. "I trust you. Just remember, this is our little secret."

Ken nodded as he opened the door. Dori wrapped her robe around her tightly, and closed the door behind him.

Barb awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs, and the sound of her Aunt Dori humming happily.

"Well, someone woke up happy," Barb said, wiping sleep from her eyes. "Wait, did you...?"

"Did I what?" Dori asked. She was wearing slippers, a housecoat, and had her hair pulled up in a lopsided ponytail.

"Never mind," Barb said. "I must have been having some pretty messed up dreams."

"Alcohol will do that," Dori smiled. "Did you have a good time last night?"

"Not that I can remember," Barb admitted. Her pussy didn't feel at all sore. "I think I drank, I played pool, a bunch of guys looked like they wanted to have their way with me, and then Ken drove me home."

"So, did they," Aunt Dori slid a plate in front of Barb, "have their way with you?"

"No, but I think they were close," Barb answered.

"Did that turn you on?" Dori asked.

"Maybe. A little," Barb answered. "I really just wanted to be with Ken, which was how the evening started."

Barb went on to tell Dori about her little outburst in the restaurant men's room, being sent home early because of it, the plan to look older and act like a cheating wife so she wouldn't get carded, and Ken's unusual requests about not wearing underwear, caking on the makeup, and leaving her phone and ID at home. Dori nodded, but didn't interrupt.

"Okay, maybe I was turned on," Barb said after sipping some orange juice. "The guys around the pool table were feeling me up every chance they got, not that I could blame them. Ken kept pulling the bottom of my dress up, and I just left it like that."

Dori continued to listen, feeling her sex swell as she pictured herself in Barb's place.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think Ken was passing me off to the other guys," Barb said, somewhat sadly. "I thought he liked me."

"I'm sure he likes you, dear," Dori said with a smile. "He was just showing you off. Some men like it when other men lust after their women. The good ones even share."

"Did your husband ever share you?" Barb asked, no longer even thinking about breakfast.

"Oh, yes," Dori said. "Many times. I didn't realize what he was doing at first, but those were different times back then. We learned early that I was unable to have children, so he decided to take my mind off the negative, and focus on the positive."

Barb was on the edge of her seat. Aunt Dori rarely talked about her life before her husband died, and even then, it was never about anything like this.

"We went to swinger's parties," Dori continued. "We went to gentlemen's clubs, and I learned how to strip and pole dance for fun. My husband was always the first and last to make love to me each time."

"You must really miss him," Barb said.

"He was a good man," Aunt Dori smiled. "But what I really miss is his cock."

"Aunt Dori!" Barb pretended to be shocked.

"What?" Dori said with a smile. "Just being honest. He was blessed with a very big cock, and he could fuck for hours. I even let him put it in my ass, once, but we decided to let the other guys have my butt, as they were usually smaller. Usually."

"Other guys?" Barb asked, her nipples hardening under her t-shirt.

"Well, yes, silly," Dori chided. "What did you think we were doing at the swinger's parties and strip clubs?"

"I didn't think that..." Barb started.

"Barb, I was getting gang-banged before getting gang-banged was all the rage," Dori smiled proudly. "I wasn't much for butt sex, but two smaller dicks sliding in and out of my pussy at the same time seemed to do the trick in between making love to my husband. And, I was no stranger to being covered in come. Back then, swallowing was good, but letting a guy come on your face and tits was better." For a moment, Barb wondered if that meant she was going retro.

"Wow!" Barb replied. "Didn't you just ache to get laid after... you know?"

"After he died?" Dori said. "Of course. Like I said, he was a good man. Smart. Handsome. Generous. I still had my special friends that would offer a shoulder to cry on, or a dick to sit on. And I took them up on both offers. I even branched out and met some new men. One or two even wanted to get serious, but it never worked out. I would get depressed, and then behave badly, regretting it just as badly two days later."

"Behave badly?" Barb asked.

"You know," Dori answered, looking out the kitchen window. "Being irresponsible. Taking unnecessary risks."

"Such as?" Barb pressed.

"Such as pretending to be drunk at whatever bar I went to so even the most feeble man would think he had a chance to be with me," Dori said in a more somber tone. "And I'd be with him. I don't think I turned down a proposition for six months after my husband passed. I can't tell you how many men I sucked off in adult book stores two towns away, or fucked in seedy bar bathroom stalls in the same towns. If you were ever wondering if you could survive on bourbon and come for any length of time, I think I managed for three or four days."

"Then what happened?" Barb asked, mesmerized.

"Then, I met the gynecologist that I referred you to," Dori answered. "She helped snap me out of the rut I had gotten myself into, and I decided to start living smarter and healthier. I still go out once in awhile, in case you were wondering. And, I have a dresser drawer that I refer to as my tool box, which I know you've looked at."

"I didn't touch anything..." Barb said, sheepishly.

"Oh, it's okay," Dori smiled. "Use what you want, just clean it up when you're done, especially if you use it in your butt."

"Aunt Dori!" Barb actually was shocked this time.

"What?" Dori asked. "Is that jeweled butt plug just for looks?"

"For now, yes," Barb said sternly. "Have you been looking through my things?"

"My house, my rules, Barb," Dori said. "It's okay, sweetie. I love you all the same, and your toys look much more realistic than anything that was around when I was your age. Enjoy them, but make a point of enjoying the real thing, more."

"You're encouraging me to be a slut?" Barb asked, confused.

"Yes. Or, no," Dori answered. "That's up to you and how you see yourself. You're young, attractive, always having your pick of boyfriends, and you like sex, right?"

Barb nodded.

"Well then, have fun with it," Dori continued. "If that makes you a slut, then I guess I'm a slut two. We're just two sluts making their way through life," Dori giggled. "Just keep it under control, and in moderation. It wouldn't hurt to have a guy around that you trust to take care of you and make sure nobody and nothing gets out of control."

"You mean, like Ken?" Barb asked, thinking again about her dream from last night.

"I mean exactly like Ken," Dori winked.

Ken spent more and more time around Barb, and to her coworkers, it appeared Barb and Ken were practically engaged. Barb still flirted heavily with her usual customers at work, and she still made a point of blowing the night manager whenever she worked the night shift, but she mostly only went on serious dates with Ken. Dates with her regulars became less frequent, and she found herself blowing them, and little else. They almost never reciprocated, now.

The dates with Ken, however, left Barb even more frustrated. She was getting very good at accommodating Ken's big dick in her mouth, but he had yet to fuck her. He even tongued her butthole in her bedroom one night, making her wonder if he was only into anal sex, and she wondered if she would even be able to fit his big dick up her butt. The thought made her come repeatedly as his tongue darted in and out her rectum.

Finally, she asked that he take her back to his place, as she had never seen it in the few months that they'd known each other, and she thought it was about time.

Ken agreed and set the date, but told her to let Aunt Dori know that she'd be gone the entire weekend, and she'd have to get time off of work. Barb agreed, and in the days leading up to that weekend, she received a Brazilian wax, had her nails done, hit the tanning salon - no tan lines, and stocked up on KY jelly.

When Ken came to pick her up at Aunt Dori's, he looked at Barb's suitcase and then at Barb.

"It's only for the weekend," Ken smiled. "You're not going to need half that stuff."

"No?" Barb asked. "Do you expect me to walk around naked or something?"

"As a matter of fact, yes," Ken replied. "I know you've been dying for us to actually fuck. I have, too. So, when we get to my place, you'll take off your clothes, and then leave them off for the rest of the weekend."

Barb's pussy instantly moistened at the idea.

"Okay," Barb said, pulling out a toiletry bag containing the KY among other necessities, and leaving her suitcase behind the door. "Sounds like fun. Is what I have on okay for the ride to your place, or should I get naked, now?"

Ken smiled, "What you have on is fine, Barb."

"Are you sure?" Barb asked, undoing her jeans in the hallway, and pulling them down over her hips. No panties. Bald, tanned pussy.

"I'm sure," Ken answered, helping her pull her jeans up, but making a point of slipping a large finger in her pussy, first. "Very wet, Barb. That turned on, already?"

"You have no idea," Barb answered.

"Well then, let's not waste any time finding out," Ken smiled as he licked his finger.

Barb had Ken's dick in her mouth before they even left Aunt Dori's driveway. She wasn't just good at giving head. In Ken's mind, she was excellent. She licked and sucked on his manhood for the entire 20-minute drive, and only stopped when the garage door closed and he opened the car door.

"Okay, Barb," Ken said as he stepped out of the car and pulled up his pants. "We're here."

The garage was freezing, and Barb's nipples instantly hardened much to Ken's delight.

She followed Ken to a mud room with a washer and dryer, and jackets hung on hooks on the wall. He placed his on the one available hook, and Barb wondered why he had so many jackets. She took off her coat, stepped out of her boots, undressed, folded her clothes, and handed everything to Ken.

Ken placed her clothes in a wicker basket on a high shelf, well out of Barb's reach, then turned and gave her a long kiss.

"Well?" Barb asked, wondering why they were still standing in the mud room.

"Do you trust me?" Ken asked.

"Sure, why?" Barb asked.

Ken pulled out a blindfold. Barb wasn't sure what he had in mind, but she was already standing completely naked in front of him, and was aching to feel him inside her.

"A blindfold?" Barb asked. "Is your place a mess?"

"No, not like that," Ken smiled. "Just trust me."

She lifted her head and closed her eyes as Ken tied the blindfold behind her head.

"Don't let me walk into anything," Barb said, playfully.

Ken held her by the arm, firmly, practically carrying her as she walked through the house, down a hall, and into what ended up being a very large bedroom. When he pulled the blindfold off, Barb was impressed by the old-world feel of the room. The furniture looked old, but classic, and probably expensive.

"Well, if the rest of the house looks as good as this, why blindfold me?" Barb asked, helping Ken out of his clothes.

"You'll see the rest of the house, later," Ken said as Barb squatted in front of him and took him in her mouth.

"Just stay in here for now, okay?" Ken asked.

Barb nodded and smiled with her eyes as she looked into his and stroked his cock into her mouth.

Ken let her lick and suck his cock for a few minutes, watching her smile getting bigger as his cock got harder.

He pulled her up to him, lifting her off her feet, and carrying her to the bed. He laid her back, spread her legs, and pushed them back to get a clear view of her very attractive pussy. And the jeweled butt plug.

Ken smiled and kissed Barb's feet, calves, thighs and stomach. He nibbled on her nipples, then her neck, then her mouth, before working his way down to her sex. His tongue was strong, and his fingers exceptionally talented. She came, but not hard. She reached down for Ken's stiff dick, and realized he was bigger than anything she ever had inside her.

"Go slow, okay?" Barb asked. "Just at first."

"Sure, Barb," Ken said. "Just at first."

As Ken kissed her deeply, she felt the head of his cock part her labia, push in about two inches, and then withdraw, before entering again. About ten thrusts later, he had only four or five inches inside her, and she felt her pussy stretching to accommodate him. The feeling was unlike any she had ever felt before.