Barb at 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Deek said, putting another bite of food in his mouth.

"But, a few more, nonetheless," Ken continued.

"Why?" Barb asked. "Why do you want to share me with other men?"

"Because you're young, you're beautiful, and you have a body that was made for fucking," Ken said. "You aren't just pretty. You're sexy. And, you enjoy sex. A lot."

"Thank you, but wouldn't you be happy keeping me all to yourself?" Barb asked, her pussy becoming inexplicably wet.

"If I thought that's what would make you happy, then yes," Ken said. "But for now, I think you'd be happier with several men servicing you, instead of just one. I think there'll come a time when you'll want a break from that - when you'll want to slow down and just be with me - and we'll slow down, then. For now, though, I think I'd like to see you get fucked by as many of my friends and associates as possible."

"Why your friends?" Barb asked, no longer hungry for food.

"Simple," Ken said. "I trust them. Most of them have had vasectomies, and most of them are married with families. They don't whore around. They don't have diseases that you might pass on to me. And, they're generally good people."

"And, they don't mind sharing a nineteen year-old girl with nice boobs, a tiny waist, and killer ass?" Barb asked.

"That, too," Ken smiled.

"And why your associates?" Barb asked, her pussy beginning to ache to feel something inside it.

"Because I trust them, too," Ken said. "And, because they have wives and partners in need of similar servicing."

"Don't you like my food?" Gunter asked.

"Not as much as I like your cock," Barb said, putting a bite of food in her mouth and then letting her lips pucker and tighten around the fork as she pulled it out of her mouth.

"That's right," Ken said. "You have a thing for swallowing come, don't you?"

"I guess so," Barb said, almost shyly. "If it tastes good, this feeling comes over me where I want more. I can't explain it. I'm sure Gunter's special water may have had something to do with it, too."

"There actually wasn't anything in the water," Ken said. "That was all in your head. Don't hold back, though. You can suck all the cock you want, as long as you remember to start and end with mine, okay?"

Barb leaned over and whispered in Ken's ear, "I really need to feel your cock inside me - like right now."

Ken pushed his chair back away from the table, and Barb stood up and pulled off her dress as if she were taking off a t-shirt. She bent over and helped Ken pull down his shorts, then turned her back to him as she bent over and guided his shaft between her legs. Ken was surprised to see the shiny new butt plug glittering between her cheeks.

Barb's calves bulged as she lowered and raised herself on Ken's shaft, and Gunter's loins reacted.

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten dressed," Deek said, stepping out of his pants and walking to Barb's right side.

Gunter moved to Barb's left, and she held a shaft in each hand while impaling herself on Ken's swelling manhood.

"The German food was good," Barb said, barely able to hold Gunter's wide cock. "But I think I'd like some German desert much more." She bent over and guided the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard, let Gunter pop out of her mouth, and then leaned over to Deek. "And everyone knows strong, black coffee goes well with German desert." She sucked almost half of Deek's dick down her throat in one motion, which he wasn't expecting.

"Oh shit!" Deek exclaimed. "You see that?"

Ken nodded, smiling, and enjoying the view of Barb's backside as she worked each of the cocks in her hands.

Ken knew she was close to coming when she stopped taking their cocks in her mouth and slowed her stroking.

He wasn't far behind, but he was going to hold out a little longer.

Barb's stomach tightened, and Gunter almost came right there. She shuddered and twerked on Ken's lap, but before she had a chance to recover, she stood up and lifted herself off of Ken, turned, and squatted in front of him. She changed hands on the cocks on either side of her, and now took turns sucking each cock as hard as she could. Barb turned her head to get more of Gunter's cock in her mouth, stroked hard, sucked hard, and then moved onto Deek, who she could take down her throat more easily, but she took more of it, and her head bobs were much more pronounced. When she moved to Ken's cock, she looked up at him, into his eyes, and he knew he was looking back into the eyes of his future wife.

Barb moved back to Gunter, who filled her mouth with come as soon as his head popped into her mouth. She continued to stroke, then swallow, then stroke some more.

Deek didn't wait for her to take him back in her mouth and proceeded to come all over face, which she directed with her hand. When she sucked the last drops from Gunter's orgasm, she rubbed Deek's dick on her face, then licked the shaft, and then did it again. She finished with him in her mouth, sucking hard, and then moving back onto Ken.

Ken reached down and held the back of Barb's head, forcing more of his thick dick down her throat. She gagged, but did her best to keep her eyes open as he proceeded to choke her with his cock. She felt as if she might pass out as her hearing started to fade and all color left her vision. Ken pulled back, let her catch her breath, and then did it again, this time holding his cock down her throat a little longer. Snot started pouring from Barb's nostrils and tears rolled down her eyes as he repeated the gesture. He did it three more times, and then released the back of her head when he realized she was doing it on her own.

Ken knew that it took serious dedication for a girl to choke herself on his cock, and Barb was showing it. He held a handful of hair with his left hand, this time holding her back so only the head of his cock was in her mouth. He stroked himself slowly with his right hand, then a little more quickly. Barb's lips tightened around the head of his shaft as he filled her mouth with come. She swallowed, and waited as he filled her mouth again. She held his come in her mouth for a few seconds, then swallowed, smiling.

Deek handed Barb a towel and she wiped off her face. Gunter cleared off the table, and it looked as if the evening had ended on a good note. Lights were turned off and Gunter and Deek went to their rooms as Barb and Ken went to theirs. Barb brushed her teeth and looked at herself in the mirror. Come had dried in her hair and on her face. She was about to start the shower when Ken recommended she just wash the makeup off her face, and then say goodnight to Gunter and Deek before taking her shower.

"Are you sure?" Barb asked.

"Yeah, I think they'd think that was nice of you," Ken said.

"Should I put something on?" Barb asked, standing naked in front of the mirror and looking at herself. Her muscles seemed more toned in some places.

"I don't think so," Ken said. "Unless you want to wear the heels."

"Naked it is," Barb said, and proceeded to scrub the "makeup" from her face.

Ken pretended not to notice when Barb carefully pulled the butt plug from her ass, and replaced it with the remaining contents of a tube of KY jelly.

"I guess her asshole wasn't so sore after all," Ken thought to himself.

Barb practically skipped naked out the door of Ken's room and headed to Gunter's.

Three hours later, Barb quietly entered Ken's room and crawled under the covers.

"No shower?" Ken asked.

"I took one in Deek's bathroom," Barb said quietly.

"Long goodnight's?" Ken asked.

"Yes," Barb said. "But you knew they would be."

"Did you have fun?" Ken asked. "Sore?"

"I did, and not too bad," Barb said. "I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"That's okay," Ken said. "As long as you can fuck."

"And suck?" Barb added, sliding down between Ken's legs.

"Yep," Ken thought. "She's a keeper."

To be continued...