All Comments on 'Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 09'

by HOTMOM_BARB

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gun

Need it stuck up your ass, hate it when fat women try and write erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You really get off doing this?

You really do get worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't waste your time

I am not going to comment on the author's choice of lifestyle. I don't like it but that is her decision and hers alone. I want to comment however on a persistent myth present in the interracial stories published in Literotica and other sites: the alleged sexual superiority of black men. In my experience and that of many male and female friends, that is pure and unadulterated bullshit. It is product of a fetish that certain white women share combined with a deep rooted inferiority complex from the part of black men. I am a white man, very well endowed and physically fit and I have never failed to satisfy a woman in bed (including not a small number of black women). The same can be said about a number of my male friends. And that is not just our own opinions as males. It is what our wives or girlfriends or sex partners think of us as told to other women. Women who have experienced both black and white lovers point that with few exceptions, black guys, even educated ones, are rough, less attentive to the woman's needs and too anxious to show their sexual prowess, that by the way it is not always what they claim it is. White lovers on the other hand (with exceptions) seem to be more respectful of the woman's needs and more prone to treat women as sex partners and not sex objects. No humiliation or degradation here. So if you are a white female and want to be treated like a piece of meat choose a black lover. If on the other hand you are a white female looking for a sex partner that will treat you as an equal and show you a good time your only choice is a white lover. Fortunately HMB is such a bad writer that her stories fail to convey the disgusting nature of the kind of relationships she seems to prefer. If we are to believe her account of her sexual experiences she seems to be good at it, so I would suggest that she sticks to what she knows best: fucking. As for her writing, she sucks at it (pun intended). I suggest that she gets schooled first and spare Literotica reader of her bad writing, at least until she can do it properly. As for me, I don't care one way or the other. I had my taste and didn't like it. Moving on to greener pasture. Have a nice day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous