Barbarian Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gods, FUCK!" she cried out in ecstasy. Snow flakes appeared out of thin air and swirled around them, increasingly going faster. Clearly her orgasm caused her magic to flare up.

Girn felt her pussy squeezy down on his entire cock, eliciting a grunt of his own. Lyra's inner walls massaged his cock with a tightness that slowly ebbed away as her orgasm subsided. The whirlwind of snowflakes died down and disappeared altogether. This must we working, Girn thought and laughed.

"Don't stop!" Lyra blurted out. Girn started at the outburst, then pulled out and pushed back in. Lyra had moved her hand from her clit to her large breast and squeezed it, at the same time twisting her nipple between thumb and forefinger. "Fuck me," Lyra purred and put her hand beside the other on the boulder, seemingly bracing herself. "Please, Girn, fuck me hard," she said resolutely.

Girn didn't need telling twice. If her ardour for throat-fucking was anything to go by, Girn knew 'fuck me hard' wasn't said lightly. He gripped Lyra's love handles tensely and rhythmically began pounding her pussy. The first few thrusts, he only brought half his shaft inside her before pulling out. Then, he thrusted his entire cock in Lyra's pussy. In and out in a steady cadence.

Lyra moaned, sighed, and whimpered. Occasionally, she removed one hand form the boulder to squeeze a breast. She alternated between them and sometimes pulled hard on her nipples. Now, she glanced over her shoulder at Girn and said playfully, "That all you got, brute?" Lyra added a wink at the end, either as a taunt or a tease. Either way, Girn smiled widely back.

"You asked for it," Girn said happily and slammed himself inside Lyra, the slap of flesh on flesh echoing through the cavern chamber.

"Oooh," Lyra squealed in surprise, after which she smirked and purred, "Again, brute."

Girn shifted his feet and adjusted his pose, never releasing Lyra's love handles, or looking away from her beautiful eyes glancing back at him. He showed his teeth and began wildly bucking his hips, thrusting his cock in and out at high speed and with high force. Each time he hit Lyra's ass cheeks with his upper legs, she yelped. Or moaned. Or something in between. At least, it sounded like she lusted for more.

Girn's entire length was sliding in and out of Lyra, her soft inner walls increasingly clenching tighter, Lyra squeezing her breasts harder and twisting her nipples faster. Girn's balls slapped against Lyra's clitoris and added to her pleasure. Girn's grunts and Lyra's moans filled the cavern.

Lyra began pushing her ass back, getting fucked harder and harder. How long had it been since she was cursed? How long since she was treated like a common whore? Since she was fucked raw? Too long, she found. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed being fucked with abandon. Lyra cried out, ecstasy running through her veins, coursing through her entire body. Her pussy clamped harder on Girn's cock as she enjoyed her large breasts swaying more wildly with each thrust she received.

Girn was a simple barbarian. He had received a request to fuck Lyra hard, so fucking Lyra hard was what he did. The slopping sound of his wet cock pounding away at her exotic flower, sliding in and out of her folds, was the most glorious feeling. At the same time he could watch the ripple in Lyra's ass cheeks as they slapped together and when he leaned slightly to the side, he saw Lyra massaging her own breasts and playing with her nipples. What a time to be alive and fucking, he thought.

Then, Girn noticed a blue hue covering Lyra's body. This at the exact moment she was calling out louder and began cursing her heart out.

"Oh, keep fucking destroying me," she said. "Slam that fucking cock deeper, you brute!"

There was no greater pleasure for Girn than Lyra enjoying his pounding.

"Fuck my tight princess pussy!" she cried.

That's what Girn was doing, no holding back.

"Fuck my slutty hole! You're making me fucking cum so hard!" she screamed from the top of her lungs.

And indeed, Girn's cock was gripped by waves of intense clenching and releasing. Lyra's pussy never felt this wet before and, deep inside her, Girn felt her juices squeezing past his cock and exploding out her pussy, covering both their legs in sweet nectar. Girn had made the Ice Princess squirt! Lyra kept moaning very loudly as her blue hue changed. Her entire body was giving of blue light now.

Girn didn't stop fucking her tight folds and she didn't want him to either. Lyra's moaning turned into whimpering as she rode out her orgasm on Girn's cock, the pressure slowly decreasing. The blue light abated and made place for Lyra's pale skin again. Girn still kept fucking Lyra's warm and soft pussy, nearing his own orgasm fast. Ever pushing closer to the edge as he was pushing in and out of Lyra's wet confines.

"I'm cumming too," Girn warned Lyra.

Without a warning of her own, Lyra stood up and let Girn slide out of her. Instantly she was on her knees, which meant for Girn only one thing. He took his cock firmly in his hand, aiming at Lyra, and stroked himself over the edge. Lyra opened her precious mouth wide and received the first strings of cum on her tongue. She giggled and smiled broadly as more cum flew wide and covered her forehead and cheeks. Girn grunted at the release, with each stroke spraying more on Lyra. Cum now dripped down her chin and onto her chest. Lyra had lifted an arm horizontally under her bosom and pressed up to create a landing from her large breasts and catch all the dripping cum. With her other hand, she collected some and smeared it across her nipples. Girn savoured Lyra playing with his cum as he was fully spent by now.

Finally, Lyra released her breasts, a puddle of cum in her cleavage leaking further down across her stomach and down her thighs. One last time, she grabbed hold of Girn's cock and sucked the tip clean, also tasting some of her own juices. After licking her fingers, Lyra stood up and with a flick of her hand, she was covered again in a new clean blue robe and Girn felt his loincloth around his hips. For some reason Lyra had decided to let face stay covered in cum, not magically dispelling it.

"I must say," Lyra began and wiped some cum off her cheek with her finger before sucking it up. "I've never felt as powerful as I do now." She lifted her robe and revealed that the magical bracelet around her ankle showed a crack. Must have most probably happened during one of her orgasms, Girn thought. One hand stretched outward towards the bracelet, Lyra whispered some words and it burst apart in an infinite amount of glistening particles. Lyra looked up at Girn.

"It worked," he said, smiling broadly for the both of them.

"Well, well, Girn the Barbarian." Lyra approached Girn and traced a finger across his bare chest and abdominal muscles. "If your fucking could dispel a multiple century old curse, I must be honest and ask your services again if the need arises." She winked and naughtily curved her mouth into a smirk. "The greataxe is yours," she said and, in a poof of mist, Lyra was gone.

Girn looked around the empty cavern chamber and sighed deeply.

"Lyra Frostkiss, the Ice Princess from stories of old, gagging and squirting on my cock," he said and chuckled. "Who would've thought?"

Girn put the Greataxe of Magic Protection on his back and placed his old mundane one on the granite pillar. He walked out of the cave and began his long and cold journey south. This time with a third encounter providing him warming memories.

12