Barry the Lodger Ch. 06

Story Info
The circumstance will make Barry and Mayme sing together!
2.7k words
4.33
1.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning, shining sunrays penetrates the window, they seem to smile at me. I happily think about the fact that I'll spend another happy day with Barry, I'm running to the kitchen...

"Good morning, Barry!!!"

I said loud, but he's not in the kitchen. Then I went around the whole house and called him, and he's not in the bathroom, and he's not in his room either... it's strange... when he goes somewhere, he always leaves me a note where it says where he went and when he'll come back, but today there's no note anywhere... did something really happen to him??? Someone broke into the house and kidnapped him!!! Oh no!!! I call him, but the phone is off. Then I call his manager.

- "Good morning, Mr.... manager. I'm Mayme, Barry Clayton's good friend. Tell me please, is he with you?"

- "Good morning, Miss... he is not here."

- "And where is he?"

- "I do not know."

- "Thank you. Goodbye."

- "Goodbye."

AAAAAAAH!!!!! Where's my Barry???!! I ran out with tears of despair out of the house, I'm running in thought... maybe I should just wait for him to come back? No! I can't!! Or should I call the police? No! I can't let everyone know that Barry Clayton disappeared somewhere, and I promised him that no one would know that he is my lodger. I have an idea! He has a fan club! He comes there once a month. Maybe he's there today? And then I headed straight to his fan club. I went in there, and there's a crowd, around a lot of Barry's photos on the walls, discs, icons, mugs, flags and other merches. And away at the table are two young girls in top hats and T-shirts with the words "I love Barry Clayton". And I started a conversation with one of these girls:

- "Good morning! Tell me please, where's Barry... Barry Clayton???"

- "He's here, solving the cases of the fan club."

- "I want to make sure of that! What room is he in?"

- "We ourselves don't know..."

- "I want to see him..." *cries*

- "Calm down... Why are you so?"

- "I... I'm his... fan!"

- "We're his fans too! Even more! We're members of his fan club! Do you want to join?"

- "No! I just want to see him again!"

- "Again?"

- "Oh! Well... ah! I was at his concert!" *lies*

- "That's suspiciously..." *with a half-whisper*

- "What?"

- "Never mind... take it." *gives me the disc*

- "Acoustic Clayton? I need real Clayton! When is he coming? I miss him... in sense of... I miss his concerts! And I want to get his autograph!"

- "That's too suspicious..." *with a half-whisper*

- "?"

- "We miss him too... he's so unattainable..."

Ha-ha, unattainable... he lives in the same house as me! If she knew he's my lodger, I could get hurt... and this girl continued the conversation:

- "We don't even know if he's married... although, what's the difference? He's old anyway..."

- "Don't you like old men?"

- "Oh... they're senile, wrinkled, smell like... never mind... yuck..."

WHAAAT??? Male old age is so sexy, and therein lies the tastiness!!! And I continued the conversation:

- "You speak rudely of men in old age! On the contrary, this age is... delicious... OH!"

- "Are you a gerontophile?"

- "AAAH???"

- "I guessed it! Ah! Here comes Barry!!!"

Me and Barry exchanged sparkling looks and smiles. This girl continues our conversation again:

- "It seems that there's something between you both..."

- "No! I... just... rejoice in him..."

- "And why does he look at you like that?"

- "Aaaaaah..." *began to worry*

Barry heard our conversation and decided to help me, he came up to me and told these two girls:

"Oh, you ruined the whole surprise... Well, allright, I'll tell you... we'll record a new, collaborative album! And we're just employees!" *winks at me*

We left the fan club, hid behind the wall, I hugged him tightly.

- "Barry, I'm so glad you're okay!!! I was so worried about you... why didn't you leave me a note?"

- "When I woke up, I got a call from a fan club asking me to come straight away, because I was in such a hurry, I even forgot to leave a note. Forgive me."

- "It's all right... but next time, don't forget!"

- "I promise, sweetie..."

I'm kissing him passionately, rubbing myself about his penis and whispering in his ear:

"Barry... I miss your voice, your blue eyes, your lips and your... um... huge penis... *licks his ear* I... I want you so much..."

We're back home. Barry sat down at the piano, and I'm burning with desire to have sex with him. I can't focus on anything... Barry affects me like a powerful aphrodisiac...

- "Mayme, I need to talk to you"

- "Yes, Barry... I'm listening to you..."

I bowed my head in the side, lifted my buttocks, bent my leg and looked at him with a flirting look. Now he's not very focused.

- "Umm... Mayme, I... um... I need..." *looks at me*

- "Yes?"

- "Ummm..."

I need to find an excuse to undress... I have an idea!

- "Oh, it's too hot... *slightly lowered her top down* can I take a bath?"

- "Of course..."

I gradually undress in front of him, and now, when I'm already completely nude, I'm stretching, hiding my arms behind my head, having straightened up a lot, lifting my buttocks, connecting my legs together, my breasts lifted... he's looking at me in amazement... and he got very sexually aroused...

"Barry... do you want to join me?"

And he couldn't refuse my offer and we went to have a bath together. We're washing each other, he's massaging my breasts, I'm caressing his erect penis and massaging his testicles... we continued to caress each other... then he came into me from behind... and began to move his hips back and forth...

"aah... aaah!!! Oh yeah, Barry!!!"

Oh, how sweet it is to feel the movements of his penis in me... how pleasantly it's sliding... his frictions continued for about an hour, and then he's cumming into me.

"Barry... I felt so good, but... I didn't have enough..."

We put on our bathrobes and went to his room. His erect penis sticks out of his bathrobe... it looks so delicious... I took off my bathrobe and started licking the head of his penis like a tasty, sweet lollipop... it's reaching my throat, I'm making swallowing movements, they squeeze his penis and it makes him feel even more good...

"aaaah... m... mmm... Mayme, I feel so good... mmm..."

He said with moans and he's stroking my head. While I'm fellating him, I'm squeezing his buttocks thinking: why do I need marshmallows? I already have two big... and they belong to Barry...

He's moaning loudly and it turns me on even stronger... I got wet even more and I'm moaning too... and he's making frictions with great pleasure... he's cumming into my mouth, I feel the sweetish taste of his warm sperm... I'm swallowing it with great pleasure... like whipped cream... so much his sperm, too much, I can't swallow it all, and it also flowed on my chin, neck, breasts... I took his penis out of my mouth and he's cumming on my face, I licked the rest of his sperm from my lips, he's wiping my face with a towel and gently kisses my cheek. I don't know why, but... it's so sweet... he gently strokes my breasts, licks and kisses my nipples.

"mmm... m... aah..."

Then he's squeezing my breasts and sucking my nipples. Now he gently strokes my clitoris and vagina and feels my wetness. He thought: amazingly, when did she get so wet? She's so insatiable...

He's caressing my clitoris with his tongue and inserting his tongue into my vagina and moving it back and forth. I'm moaning and looking at him with lust... he thought: Mayme... no matter that you're very insatiable, I love to eat you... and I love being in you... I want to be in bed with you endlessly...

I keep lying, he bent down to me, I lifted my legs, he put his penis into me and started making frictions.

"aaah... mmm... Barry... ah... aaah!!!"

Oh, how good I feel... I feel his big penis in me again... he's breathing into my ear and whispering tender words, it enhances my pleasure...

"ah! aaah!! Barry, more deeper!!!"

And he's making his push deeper...

"AAAAAAH!!!!"

And then an orgasm came, and I'm twitching, also moving my hips, he's making frictions for about half an hour, then he's ejaculating into me again... we're lying under a blanket. He's a little exhausted and I'm satisfied.

- "Oh, Barry, it was so amazing... you're a gorgeous lover... thanks for these hours of pleasures..."

- "Thank you too, Mayme... I always enjoy you... by the way, I wanted to say something... we need to record an album soon! We must make our lies true."

- "Yes, you're right. And so no one will guess that we're just... lovers..."

Incredible, I'll sing with Barry...

We dressed, Barry sat down at the piano, I came up to him.

- "Mayme, I recently wrote a new song, it's called "What do you feel tonight?". I'll sing it to you first..."

- "Wow!!! New song!!"

He starts singing, it's a slow, romantic song, his sweet voice is so sexually arousing, it drives me crazy... I'm twitching because of arousal, biting and licking my lips, even a quiet moan came out of my mouth... he finished the song.

- "Well, how do you like my song?"

- "Very beautiful..."

- "Thanks, I'm very glad. Here's the lyrics. Let's try to sing it in a duet."

He's singing the first:

"Oh, what a beautiful moonlight behind you... please tell me what do you feel tonight?"

Now I'm singing:

"Darling... p... please... ah... understand... aah... I... I need... more... than just... your hand..."

My voice sometimes becomes quiet and slightly trembling, my arousal prevents me from concentrating, because of this, quiet moans came out from my mouth a couple of times... and then I stopped singing. I suddenly hugged him and started kissing him passionately.

"Barry... I can't wait..."

And we ended up indulging in passion in bed...

"ah... aah... mmm..."

And he's cumming into me for the third time today... he experienced exhaustion and thought: she seems to be even more hypersexual now than before...

We lay, talked, had a snack and had coffee, and that's how the hour went. Then we tried to sing in a duet for the second time, but in the end it all ended with "singing" in bed...

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!"

And he's cumming into me for the fourth time today!!! There was very little sperm, he has an exhausted look and I felt the blame for having too much sex today...

- "I'm sorry, Barry... I exhausted you... I'm selfish..."

- "Mayme, I'm fine... I just need to have a rest a little..."

- "And one more thing... I'm sorry, but... I can't sing with you..."

- "Why???"

- "Because... your voice... um... turns me on... even your old face sexually arouses me, what can we say about your singing!"

- "Oh... Then I want to sing with you all the more!"

- "You don't understand... when we start singing together, it ends with... s... sex..."

- "That's wonderful!"

- "But how will we record our album???!!"

- "Hmmm... let me think..."

We dressed, we're drinking coffee at the table.

- "Mayme... and I even like how your voice sounds while you're aroused..."

- "You're embarrassing me again!!!"

- "And your moans... mmm..."

- "Stop that, Barry!!"

- "You have a very beautiful voice... but this tone I'm talking about, it gives a special charm... Sing with me!!"

- "No! No way!! I'm shy!!!"

- "Please..."

- "Oh..."

- "Well... if you'll sing with me, I'll arrange a day of lewdness for you, I'll play the piano naked and with a glass of wine, you can do anything with me, I'll embarrass you even more, we'll arrange a sex marathon..."

- "m... well then okay, you persuaded me, I'll sing with you..."

- "Hurrah!!! Thank you very much!!! You'll make success and, maybe, will even become famous!"

- "I don't want fame..."

- "Why???"

- "It's exhausting... trips, interviews, rumors, gossip, paparazzi, I coudn't leave the house calmly..."

- "Yes, I understand... but I'm used to it, can't imagine my life being different..."

- "Oh, I wanted life to continue to be calm, only a cup of coffee, a full moon in the starry sky and... bed..."

- "Oh... I have an idea! And what if I'll call our new album "Songs of starry sky"?"

- "Wow! Sounds great!"

- "It was you who inspired me with your words..."

- "And with this you're embaraassing me..."

And a week later, we really recorded a new album "Songs of starry sky", and a month later we were offered to perform together! And today we're preparing for the performance, I washed my hair, sat down and started drying it with a hairdryer. Barry came up to me with a towel.

- "Mayme, do you want me to rub your hair with a towel? You should like it."

- "Okay!"

He's behind me and he started rubbing my hair, it's really pleasant as a massage... and suddenly he started massaging my breasts with a towel!

"AAAAAH!!!! Barry, you're such a pervert!!! mmm..."

We dressed elegantly, Barry put on a tuxedo, and I put on a sparkling evening dress.

And now, we're on stage! Oh, my goodness, how many people are here... I'm worried... my heart is beating... and when Barry looked at me with kind eyes and smiled at me, I stopped worrying, because he's always with me, and he gives me confidence and strength. He's playing the piano and singing, and then I started singing with my quiet and trembling voice with a tone of arousal and embarrassment, and the audience was delighted! Incredibly! They love it!! Although I'm very ashamed, but I'm very happy...

We're going home, tired.

- "Mayme, you were magnificent!"

- "Thanks, Barry..."

We came home and I was so tired that I had no strength to seduce Barry, and I went to bed being aroused, and later he too.

A new day has come. I woke up and heard the noise of water from the bathroom. So, Barry is washing... I quietly opened the door and started peeping on him... what a naughty but pleasant feeling... he doesn't know I'm looking at him right now... I'm watching him smear foam on his body with pleasure... I'm looking at him with lust and licking my lips... he noticed me! I stepped aside.

"Mayme!"

He called me.

- "I'm sorry, Barry... can I rub your back?"

- "Of course!"

I started rubbing his back and then I started squeezing his buttocks.

"mmm... ah... "

He's moaning quietly. And now I'm caressing the body of his penis with my hand and kissing his back.

- "Barry, what are your plans?"

- "I... um... I... mmm... I can't focus..."

- "Try..."

Now I'm caressing the head of his penis and testicles with my hands.

- "Oh no... I... aah... I really can't... mmmmm..."

- "Your penis is so big and powerful..." *with a half-whisper*

- "Aaaaah!!!"

He's moaning louder, I'm breathing in his back and licking it, and he's cumming.

"Mayme, you're naughty..."

He turned to me, and I'm already undressed, climbing into his bath and kissing him.

- "Barry... play the piano being naked for me today..."

- "I'll do it with pleasure, sweetie... while I'll play, I want to watch you masturbate..."

- "But I'm shy!!!"

He kissed me gently.

- "I'll do it for you, my sweet Barry..." *with a half-whisper*

- "My little shy girl... I promise that only a cup of coffee, a full moon in the starry sky and bed will remain in your life..."

I'm the happiest girl in the world, because I have the man of my dream, Barry Clayton!!! And as long as he's with me, I don't need anything...