Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 01

Story Info
Swinger couples take their show on the road for an encore.
18.8k words
4.8
5.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

"Hey, Jax!" Emily shouts from the office.

"What now?!" Jackson testily responds from the patio. Scrubbing out the hot tub after yet another party is getting to be an annoying chore.

Jackson and Emily Foster have been tearing up the Internet looking for work after Steve and Cyan Albertson generously whisked them away from their desperate straights, standing on the side of a freeway on-ramp in the middle of the Mojave Desert, looking for somebody -- anybody -- to deliver them to Em's parents' place in Albuquerque. Jax and Em had lost their jobs when their previous employer went belly-up, and circumstances left them with few resources to fall back on.

Fate certainly had a hand in bringing the two couples together -- both were experienced swingers with a romantic bent, and it was mere minutes after their introduction that they clung to each other in what would become a joyous union of four, a "fourple". So what if there were fifteen years between them, the magic they had together was irrefutable.

"Seriously! Why the grouchy? Sandy and Miriam were all over your ass Saturday! And there wasn't a room in this house where you weren't fuckin' the crap out of Claire!"

"I guess. Yeah, doin' Claire in the front yard behind the hedge was a shitload of fun. What's up?"

"Check your e-mail! I just got the offer from Amalgamated! Oh. Ho-lee fuck!"

"What?"

"The offer! More than we were doin' in L.A.! Damn! Get your adorable ass in here and check your mail!"

"Jackson?" they hear Steve call from the kitchen. "That little stunt with you and Claire..."

"I know, I know. We got carried away. She wanted to do it in Davenport's yard."

"No shit?! And get yourselves busted?" Steve laughs and shakes his head. He leans into the office doorway curious about the commotion.

"Not that it's any of my business, Em" he asks, "but just how big is this offer?"

"Six figures, Steven. 130K."

"Nice! I won't be snarky and imply that your time with Tom this weekend has anything to do with it."

"He's a really nice fuck, lover. Love that cock of his. And how he uses it!"

"You've said that."

Jackson has made it into the office, pushing past Steve in the door for his chair and PC to retrieve his own messages.

"Okay! Have one from them too. Opening... opening... 'We are pleased to inform you...', blah blah blah. Okay. One twenty-five. Ohmyfuckin'gawd."

Steve mulls, "Well, I gather that both of you are going to take it. Even considering the other offers."

"No shit I'm going to take it, Steve," Emily chuckles. "I mean, we don't have to move or nuthin'."

"Same here," Jackson adds. "The offers I got from San José, Boise, and Denver were certainly tempting, but there's that cost of living thing with those."

"Yep," Steve agrees. "You can build yourselves a pretty nice nest egg if you stay with it. Think it through. With my financial strategy help and even without it, you can be fully retired before you hit 40. Not having to pay for housing is a big, big deal for you guys."

Emily rises from her chair to hug Steve, slipping her hand under his robe to fondle his package.

"But we need to pull our weight, Steven. Now that we can. Ohmygawd do we owe you and Cy."

"The house is paid for, sweetie. You knew that."

"Yeah, but you have other expenses. Taxes, maintenance... improvements like that sound barrier we talked about. It ain't free."

"Besides," Jax adds, "you can't be footing the bill for every party, Steven. You and I go to the grocery store together and I know what it costs. Gawd. That last trip to Friar Tuck was nearly $400. Just for booze!"

"Okay, okay. Uncle," Steve relents. "Let me mess with my spreadsheets and we'll figure something out in the way of expense sharing. I don't want to do a rent arrangement or anything like that. Out-of-pocket only. Okay?"

"We can deal with that, can't we, Em?" Jackson offers.

"Sure can. What's Cy doing?"

"Cleaning our bathroom and the guest bathroom," Steve answers.

"And there you go!" Jax grins.

"'There I go what?"

"Housecleaning service. Pay somebody else to do the scutwork! And have a pool service do the tub."

"Yeah, Steve!" as Emily squeezes Steve's junk. "Save you, Cy and us for the important stuff. Like fucking each other silly!"

"Not a bad idea, guys. But paychecks first before we go hog-wild. When do they want you to start?"

"Mine says October 2nd," Jax answers. "First Monday."

"Hmm," Em responds. "September 25th on mine. A week before."

"Okay. We have two weeks." Steve proposes, "Wanna do anything special 'tween now and then, or just hang here?"

Emily muses, "Uhhhhh... Anna available?"

"Usually. Why?"

"Road trip?"

"You didn't get that out of your system?"

"We had way too much of a good time, Steven."

"Okay. Where to?"

"Florida. They have nude beaches down there, don't they? Someplace where Cy and I can show off our tans."

"A couple. I'm not up to date, though. I heard through the grapevine that one we liked was shut down."

"How about trains? That shit is fun!"

Steve rolls his eyes, "I guess. I know a couple of spots."

"Then it's settled," Em grins real big. "Any downsides you can think of?"

"Yeah. Mississippi. We can't route through Mississippi. They don't take kindly to folks from out of state on their two-lane roads. Get off the Interstate and you'll wind up with a county cop on your ass dogging your every move until the next county line. Happened to us three times!"

"Wow! Okay. Wow. Any places you know of to play en route?"

"Several. Bookstore in Nashville, a nudist resort west of there, there's an old tourist hotel in Chattanooga..."

"Oo. Sounds like Tennessee is fun!"

"Not just there. We've been to a place in the Georgia mountains that was nice, too. Overnighted in a cottage there, had a sweet young thing in the hot tub. Her husband was full cuckold, too. He jumped into the very cold swimming pool next to the tub so he could shrink himself up while watching me do his cute wife."

"Now you're bragging." Emily sticks her tongue out at Steve.

"Maybe." He returns the facial expression. "Cy?!" he calls into the hallway.

"Yes?"

"You might want to join this discussion. Our bed. C'mon, guys," he suggests to Em and Jax.

"We gonna?" Jax grins.

"Certainly hope so," Steve grins back. "Ladies will determine that."

"OOOOF!" Steve protests. Emily has just squeezed his balls, hard!

"Uh, I think you're gonna want those to feel good, sweetie."

"Why do you think I did that? You love it."

"Uh huh. Bedroom."

=====

Anna is standing in the driveway to see everybody off, sharing hugs and squeezes of important bits to remind each other they all share a loving and intimate connection.

"You guys be careful," she cautions while hugging Steve. "Don't bring anything home that'll take more than one doctor's visit to fix."

"You're funny, Anna. Probably the worst we'll do is a sunburn trying to keep up with Cy and Em as they strut around the beaches."

"Yeah. They sure like to show off, don't they? They figurin' on..."

"Fucking strangers in public? Maybe not Cy, but Em's smacking her chops at the thought."

"Insatiable."

"Not really. Just an opportunist. I'll put a leash on 'er."

"That spiked collar? Kinky."

"You know it is. She doesn't have a clue that I packed it."

They laugh, kiss, and break their hug. Steve climbs into the driver's seat.

"We altogether all together?" he asks the crew.

"Think so," Jax answers.

"Everybody got their phones? Keys? Wallets? Anything else you're going to realize you forgot when we're two hours down the road? Like your hooker outfits?"

"We're packed, Steven," Cyan moans. "You watched us pack."

"Had to, sweetie. You, especially, had too much warm stuff. We're going to Florida in September for crissakes."

"Yeah, but everybody runs their A/C full blast. You know..."

Jackson sighs, "Yeah, we know you don't like to be cold. Or even cool."

"That's alright, guys. We'll manage," Steve reassures. "Seriously. We set?"

After confirmations, Steve backs the car out, waves to Anna, and sets out on their new adventure.

"You said lunch around Marion, right?" Jax asks.

"Yes. At the big interchange with 13. McAlister's unless you had other ideas."

"Sounds good. Nashville is the first stop?"

"Yep! That bookstore I mentioned. We were there once and didn't have a lot of time, but the manager seemed really interested in Cyan and wanted to play on the spot. Worth checking out again."

"And we're spending the night... where?"

Cyan answers, "Pandora's Forest. Adults-only nudist resort."

"Sort of implies swinger resort, Cy," Emily muses.

"You'd think so," Steve inserts. "They thump a 'no sex in public' rule when you check in. However..."

"Yeah. 'However'," Cyan smirks. "It's a weekend night, so there's a DJ and dancing in the clubhouse. Fucking on the dance floor is apparently a given."

Steve adds, "I think the 'no sex' rule is to discourage day visitors from cruising. Nights are a different vibe."

"Whatever," Em frowns. "We'll see, I guess."

Jax changes the subject, "Tomorrow night sounds interesting. Did I hear right? It's special for you guys?"

"Yep!" Cyan enthuses. "It's where Steve and I had our first swinger adventure together, and it's where we had our honeymoon! It's a total pit!" she laughs.

Steve chuckles, "You'll see for yourselves when we get there. Gawdawful. But you just take the raunchy vibe and run with it. We got crazy there!"

Em and Jax just shake their heads.

With most of the drive between home and Nashville on Interstates, our couples are loathe to do much more than tease each other with sexy chat and talk about stuff in general.

After lunch, the conversation turns to Jackson and Emily wanting to hear about the Albertson's wedding and honeymoon.

"The whole story?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. Gawd. Anything you guys do has to be totally hilarious."

Cyan and Steve laugh to each other.

"Thought so!" Em chuckles.

"Okay. Wedding day breakfast is at..." Steve starts.

Emily moans, "Of course. Steve and breakfast out. I think I've picked up on that pattern."

Everybody laughs.

"Waffle House in Cartersville. We're in our finery for the wedding, and get the stares from the locals sipping their coffees. We were amused. Apparently they were, too."

"Okay..."

"Now Ringgold is a little off the beaten track. We get off 75 where 41 crosses under past Dalton, and it was about 10 minutes to the courthouse."

"Ringgold?" Jax inquires. "What's special about Ringgold?"

Cyan answers, "Marryin' judge. Only place in the state at the time where you could get married on demand with no waiting period."

"But you guys had obviously been planning this for months!"

"It was the silly thing to do."

Emily sighs and moans, "...Of course. Really. You guys."

"Hey. It was the same judge who married Dolly Parton and her lifelong husband Carl!"

"Okay. Cred. You win."

Steve laughs. "We pull up to the courthouse, and there's a semi tractor in the parking lot with cans tied to the mud flap brackets, 'Just Married' scrawled on the back of the cab."

"Oh, I can see where this is going!"

"Well, maybe."

"We step into the courthouse and see the signs directing us to the judge's clerk's office. She takes our IDs and other information for the marriage license, and informs us to get our blood tests across the street."

"Blood test?"

"Yeah. For syphilis. Old law. Anyway, it was a house turned into sort of a nurses' station. We're told to take a number -- yeah, really -- and have a seat in the waiting room."

Cyan starts laughing.

"What's funny about that?" Em challenges.

"There was this other couple..." Cy chuckles.

Steve continues, "Uh huh. Young girl in her Sunday best. Pretty, really innocent look to her. She had to have been 18 at most, and this skinny grizzled guy, maybe mid-thirties, ragged T-shirt and jeans."

Cyan follows, "Nurse quietly summons the girl to the window to tell her, 'You and your fella can't get married today. He has to see a doctor and get all better first.'"

"He failed his blood test?!" Emily exclaims.

Steve laughs, "Well, maybe. We don't know and obviously couldn't ask, but I had a hunch it was a false positive perpetrated by the nurse to save this little girl from the truly bad decision she was making. She was adorable. He was trash, and I guess probably an IV drug user that the nurse picked up on when doing the draw."

"Amazing."

"Tragic little drama, right there in front of us. Anyway, we were cleared, of course, and took our certificate back across the street to the clerk. She told us we were after the couple currently with the judge, and directed us to take a seat."

"Okay. And then?"

"Just us and the judge. Funniest part was him looking straight at Cy, 'You really sure you want to do this?' We laughed and said 'Of course!' He smiled and shook his head as he signed the marriage certificate. I palmed him a fifty for the service and Cy and I took off for our reception dinner."

"Yeah!" Cyan laughs. "Chattanooga. Just us. Dinner at Shoney's with hot fudge cake for dessert! Our wedding cake!"

"Shoney's?"

"Sort of like a lowbrow Denny's, if you can imagine that. Mostly in the South. Different now then it was then, I gather."

Em laughs, "Ohmygawd. More of you guys' craziness. I expected nothing less! And...?"

"Honeymoon at the Scenic!"

Jackson is wearing a smirk and shaking his head, mumbling "And now the fun begins."

"Uh huh!" Cyan laughs.

"Alright. Fess-up, sister," Emily scowls.

"Steve?" Cyan passes the buck.

"Two others."

"And you, buster?" Em laughingly asks.

"Two as well. Not counting Cy. Came twice. It was a riot. Small orgy in one of the hot tub suites. Well, 'suite' is a severe overstatement."

"Don't forget the rec room, dear."

"Shit. Yeah. So three for her, and another for me, too. I forgot about the pool table. She took a big bull, leaning over the table. It was fun to watch."

"You guys said the place was 'a pit'. Cyan's exact words," Emily reminds Steve.

"Oh, yeah. Shag carpeting on the walls? I guess for sound deadening. And flocked wallpaper in some rooms. How in the heck do you clean that stuff? Anyway, it is an old tourist hotel from when Lookout Mountain was a popular thing."

Jackson asks, "You think it's still there? That was twenty years ago."

"Somebody answered the phone and took the reservation, if that answers your question. Doubtless it's new owners by now. They weren't exactly spring chickens back then."

"Okay. I guess. Much trepidation about what we're going to find. Yelp reviews?"

"Mostly one and two stars," Steve laughs. "Too many bad reviews from surprised guests who didn't quite grasp that 'Scenic Adult Motel' implied it was a seedy swinger joint. Oh!"

Steve stomps on the brakes, almost missing the driveway for the adult video store he was looking for in Nashville. It is on the main drag that also happens to be US41.

"This is the bookstore I was telling you about. Sort of surprised it exists after all these years. This is where the manager came-on to Cyan. I don't know what to expect. Girls? Shorts or no?"

"You know I'm always good for bare-ass, Steven," Emily giggles.

"I wasn't figurin'," Cyan moans, "but if she's goin' in that way, I guess I should, too."

The foursome climbs out of the car, legs a little wobbly from sitting for three hours. Steve and Jackson have to tuck their erections given their natural response to their wives being nearly nude in public.

"Hi, guys!" greets the smiling young lady at the counter. "Looking for something in particular?"

She's cute, too. Too cute to be working in a porn store, but it is what it is.

"Just browsing at the moment," Steve answers. "Been years since we've been here. You're too young to remember Ed."

"The old owner? Yeah. I sure heard about 'im, tho'. Tried to fuck anything with tits who walked through the door."

Cyan laughs and raises her hand, "I can verify that."

"Did 'e?" the clerk laughs.

"No. But he made a move. Whipped it out and everything."

"That's what I'd heard. I don't mean to be rude or anything like that, but are you guys here mostly to play?" she smiles.

"Uh? You're okay with that?" Jackson questions. "I'm confused. Most toy stores have cameras everywhere and the implicit message is to keep it in our pants. It's understandable, really."

"The cameras are fakes. Only live one is outside by the door."

"Oh. Kay." Steve is taken aback. "Why are you admitting this to us?"

"'Cause you guys are adorable. I can tell by the way you move with each other that you are a thing. A four-person thing. A couple-couple."

"Very astute. We call ourselves 'a fourple'."

She chuckles. "That's a new one on me. Are you... uh... open?"

"Definitely."

"Are the girls bi?"

"Uh huh."

"I'm Susan. There are a couple of guys in the booths jackin' off, but otherwise you're the only other ones here. I have a sofa in the back office. Interested?"

"Okay..." Emily responds. "Who?"

"All of you. It's so wonderful to have somebody in here who isn't obviously a sleazebag. I go both ways. If you want to, you're all welcome to take off your clothes and wander the store that way. I've always wanted to let somebody do that. I'd like to watch you play with each other, and I'd sure like you to play with me."

Em and Cy shuck their shirts. Instant nude.

Susan laughs, "I thought so! Guys? You, too."

Jax and Steve aren't far behind. Just tees and their shorts. Susan follows suit.

"Oo. You're nice. Cute landing strip. What's your pleasure?" Cyan asks. "Who first?"

"Mr. Uncut," as she directs her attention to Jackson. "I see it every once in a while, but the guys who usually have it who come in here are disgusting. You, however. Gawd. Far from it. Let me feel what it's like."

Susan takes Jackson's cock in hand and leads him into the back office.

"I hope you don't mind this camera," as she nods to the tripod.

"What's it for?"

"Me with friends. Like you guys."

"Jackson!" Steve urgently calls from the one of the aisles with DVDs.

"I'm busy!"

"You need to know this! COME HERE!"

"Uh oh," Susan grimaces.

Jax glances at Susan with a puzzled expression as he quickly exits the office to catch up with Steve, hard cock a bobbin'.

"Look," Steve points at a row of disc cases. "Familiar?"

Jax confirms, "Well, that sure looks like the sofa in the office. Uh... well, crap. It is the sofa in the office! And that is most certainly Susan's butt! Gawddammit. SUSAN! Get your ass out here!"

Steve shouts, "Everybody? Get your clothes on! The cameras are NOT fakes. Okay, Suze. Explain yourself."

Steve catches two men out of the corner of his eye, darting out of the booth area hastily pulling up their pants and making a beeline towards the front exit.

Susan sidles up to Steve, "Not much to explain. Gawd. You are certainly as smart as you look."

Steve starts to lecture, "In normal circumstances we wouldn't mind much. We like to show off, too. The surprise, however. Really? Recording us in the store and in the back with you? Then selling the edited vids? You haven't gotten in big trouble yet? There are lawyers out there willing to eat you alive for stuff like this!"

"Yeah, but I make a real killing online selling the clips."

"Are you live streaming the store?"

"Maybe."

"Cut it. Now. I see the breaker box by the back door. If you don't cut the feed, I'm dropping power to everything."

"So what if I don't?"

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers