Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay. You're hard. Do me here."

Mollie leans back against the bar ledge and Steve accepts the offer, taking her face to face.

"(Nice breasts! Natural! Very nice! They feel great!)" Steve whispers in her ear as he gently massages, softly rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"(Thanks! Too many men want the silicone look. Nice to know you're a connoisseur.)"

"(Thank you!)"

"(Pinch 'em harder! Oo! Oh that's good. Real good!)"

"Steve? There you are," says the voice from behind. It's Cyan. "She's nice. May I break in?"

"Her? Or me?"

"Her! I wanna play with those, too!"

Steve chuckles.

"Oh God!" Mollie gasp-laughs. "I got here a little late. There was a lot of buzz about you guys. You girls go both ways?"

"Yep!" Cy chirps, shoving Steve out of the way. "Finger me," as she does the same to Mollie.

Steve laughs, "All yours! Mollie?"

"You're dismissed!" Mollie chuckles. Still leaning back into the bar, she pulls Cyan into her for a serious kiss.

Steve leans into Cyan with his lips to her ear, "(I'm gonna crash.)"

"(Mmmm mm,)" she confirms.

With a butt squeeze for his wife, he gulps down the last of his weakened wine and heads for the door.

=====

Sunrise finds the couples tightly cuddling in their respective beds. Not much choice to be had in sleeping position, as two adults in a so-called double would find one or both falling to the floor if they rolled over like they're used to in a queen or larger.

"I feel that!" Steve protests. "Don't even think about it!"

"I'm not! Gawd, Steven!"

Cy and Em are laughing at this. You see, once everybody sorted out the sleeping situation when Cyan returned from the clubhouse, the two beds ended-up girl-girl and guy-guy. Not like any of them minded. Naked intimacies are business as usual between all of them.

"Morning wood strikes again!" Emily snickers. She climbs out and away from her snuggle with Cyan. "We need to take care of this problem. Who wants me?"

"I do!" they both answer.

"What?!" Cyan complains. "What am I? Chopped liver?"

"You'll be okay," Jackson tries to reassure. "Here I come."

"Hey, Cy," Steve calls.

"Dear? (Thanks, Jax.)"

"How'd it go with Mollie? You guys were really amping it up after she shooed me away."

"We got each other off very nicely, if that's what you're asking."

Em chuckles, "Oh? This woman took Cy over you?"

"Uh huh. That's certainly okay. Most bis aren't perfectly fifty-fifty. You know that. It seemed like mostly a hetero crowd, and Mollie was probably really looking for girl stuff. In fact..."

"Oh? What's that? (Oh, gawd. Steve. How can you be so hard after last night? Mmmm!)"

"Now that I think about it, she may have been the one who approached me when we first went in. Fondled my junk, asked if you guys were bi, and disappeared."

Cyan snarks, "How could you have not remembered it was the same woman, Steve? Really voluptuous, in that redhead way. Amazing tits."

"Startled by her squeezing my cock the way she did! Not even a 'hello' first!"

The others chuckle.

"You recharged?" Em smiles to Steven.

"Uh huh."

"Now? Or when we're on the road?"

"I think I can handle both."

"Goody!"

Cy and Jax laugh at this exchange.

Jackson asks, "Sounds like I'm driving today."

"Uh huh!" Steve and Em answer in unison. Steve chuckles, "Need to balance the books from the big trip. You were fuckin' the shit out of both of 'em almost the entire time while I had to stare at the road."

"I'll keep that in mind!" Jax laughs.

"Uhn uhn uhn!" Emily is bouncing on Steve in earnest.

"Geezus. You didn't get enough last night?" Steve sort of grumbles.

"Not really. Like I said, Jason was the highlight."

"Didn't you have a chance with the guy Mollie told me about with Cy?"

"Ohgawd. He was draggin' it in the sand after she was done with 'im. Wasn't gonna be any good to anyone the rest of the night."

Cyan is laughing, "Got 'im good, didn't I?"

Steve shakes his head at their nonsense. "Okay guys. Let's concentrate on what we're doin' now, get 'er done, and head downstairs for breakfast. They cut it off at ten."

"No hurry otherwise?" Jackson asks.

"Other than noon checkout, no."

"Good enough."

Our fourple does indeed "get 'er done", gathers themselves up and put on just enough to sit for breakfast. It's counter service and the choice for eggs is any style as long as it's scrambled, but to the kitchen's credit they're fresh and not out of a carton.

Cyan informs, "Em and I are going to shower and squeeze some sun in before we have to leave. You guys go find somebody to fuck, okay?"

"Not I," Steve smirks. "I promised Em I'd save it for her on the road."

"He did," she looks to him with doe eyes. Even given all the randiness with friends and acquaintances since they met, she's still smitten with her Steven.

Cy reaches to hold Jackson's hand. "I understand that sentiment."

Morning goes roughly as planned. Steve hangs around the lodge to finish packing, load the car for departure, and square-up with the front desk on the bar and meal tabs. In a clearing-his-head stroll around the pool while the girls work on their tans, Jax bumps into Julia.

"Things got a little silly in the tub last night, Jackson. I came too fast. Didn't get my turn with you. I'd like some of you before you guys leave."

"We can do that. Where?"

"Chaise over there. Next to your girls."

"You're evil."

"Not really. Have a hunch they'll appreciate it."

Julia takes Jackson by the hand and leads him to the chaise.

"Good for you, Jules." Cyan doesn't even open her eyes to verify what's going on. "He's a nice fuck, too."

"Mmmm. Uh huh," Emily confirms, soaking in the sun.

"(Told ya',)" Julia purrs to Jax. She lays into the chaise to take him in missionary.

"(It seems odd you're here by yourself. Single women at swinger clubs are rare.)"

"(I'm not. Don't be obvious about it, but look across the pool.)

Jackson takes a quick glance. "(Okay. He's with you, I take it.)"

"(Husband. He was in the crowd in the clubhouse watching Steve fuck me.)"

"(Likes to watch, obviously.)"

"(Major cuckold. Can't get off unless I'm doing another guy.)"

"(Cage?)"

"(No. Those are stupid. Can't jerk off with 'em anyway. It's not a denial kink.)"

"(So you're figuring on raising another guy's kid?)"

"(Hell no. Tubes tied. Neither of us wanted 'em.)"

"(Okay, then. You watching 'im to make sure he cums? Want me in any particular position so he can see penetration?)"

"(Yeah. You're willing to do me enough for him to do that?)"

"(Of course.)"

Emily, having heard the whole exchange, "Our thing is to make sure our friends and lovers get what they need, too."

"I knew you guys were beyond sexy. I hope I can last long enough just in the recall from last night."

Jackson offers, "(I'll savor you, okay? Tell me when he's done.)"

"(He likes watching me in doggie. Let's move the chaise so he can see your ass and balls while you stroke.)"

"(Okay.)"

Jackson and Julia shift around to share a very nice coitus for the show-off.

"(He's done,)" Julia confirms.

"(That didn't take long.)"

"(Usually doesn't. Gawd. When he's in the room, he cums the moment the guy's head goes in.)"

"(Your turn.)"

"(What about you?)"

Cy and Em snicker.

"(Oh. Okay.)"

"(About an hour ago.)"

"(When are you guys not fucking?)" Julia quietly laughs.

"(Seems like it,)" Jackson softly chuckles. "(So... let's work on you, 'k?)"

"('K.)'

Julia gets hers, they rise from the chaise, embrace into a goodbye kiss, and she steps around the pool to rejoin her husband. They both subtly wave to Jackson in thanks, and return to wherever they came from.

"Another satisfied customer," Emily chuckles.

"You're so bad, Em," Jackson chuckles back.

"And don't you forget it. Cy? We 'bout done?"

"Yep. Don't forget your stuff."

"Got it. Let's go."

=====

Everybody is dressed and relatively decent for the drive to the next overnight stop, although Emily is again wearing only a long T-shirt in anticipation of intimate time in the back seat with Steve. Everyone is now in the SUV and ready to take off.

Jackson in the driver's seat and has started the car. "Steve? Nav gives us a couple of choices. Do you know any of this?"

"Not really. It's all mountain driving. From what I can see from here, though, it looks like 124 is your best bet. The newer road is going to be smoother, with fewer twists and turns."

"Okay. Here we go. Plenty of gas, I see."

"Yep. Shouldn't be any need to stop until we get to Chattanooga."

"Potty stops?" Cyan complains.

"What? You don't think you can make it for two hours?"

"Uh... Steve..." Em grumbles. "You're gonna cum in me somewhere along the way. I'll want to clean up."

"Okay. Now we have a reason."

Steve gets "the tongue" from both Em and Cy.

Jackson shakes his head, puts it in gear, and points the car out the drive.

Emily starts to shed her shirt for Steve.

"Wait until we're out of Crossville, sweetie," he cautions.

"Oh. Okay."

"We never talked about your score last night. You neither, Cyan."

Em rebuts, "I thought we did, sort of. Fucked four guys standing up on the dance floor. Just quick in-and-outs, although one jizzed everywhere when he pulled out. That was just before I went looking for you. How'd you do? Anybody after Susan?"

"One. That cute blonde, Jackson. She said you sent her over to me. I was already spent. Got it hard enough to do 'er, though."

"I did. You're welcome."

The girls giggle.

"Cy?"

"Just one on the pool deck, before the guy with the big cock. Got him off, too."

"One after the blonde, Steve," Jax adds. "Same problem, hard, but not enough time to reload. When are they going to invent a Viagra for refractory periods? Nineteen-year-olds can do it. I'm surprised I've lost that ability already."

Steve responds, "Now you better understand the relaxed style of our parties. The five or six hours of everybody just hanging around and doing whatever and whoever whenever means you're good for at least two, and sometimes even I can manage that."

"Makes sense. Trying to cram a bunch of it into two or three hours, tho'..."

"Yeah," Emily smirks. "You're basically one and done for the night. Not fair to us women."

"Totally agree," Steve remarks. "Okay. We're out of town now. Let's do it, lover."

Emily takes off her shirtdress and Steve doffs his shorts and shirt. The lovers tune out the banter between their other lovers in the front seat to concentrate on their intimate embrace.

Time goes fast when you're having fun.

Jax warns, "You guys might want to consider getting dressed. This is looking like outskirts of Chattanooga."

"What?" Steve lifts up from Emily to glance out the window. "Oh, gawd. It sure is built up from the last time we were through here. Soddy Daisy was a wide spot in the road back then. Em? I'll help you with your shirt. You have your shorts up front here?"

"Yep. I came prepared. But you didn't."

"Didn't what?"

"Cum."

"Didn't want it to end. You felt so good!"

She grins and wistfully sighs, "Agreed. What are we doing for lunch? It's getting on to about three o'clock."

"I was hoping to eat at Chattanooga Choo-Choo. Fine dining, white tablecloths, cloth napkins and all, but not too pretentious. Cy and I... well, our first real non-nude date was there."

"And a trains theme," Emily moans. "Why am I not surprised? So predictable."

"Nice place," Cyan defends.

"Too nice for how we're dressed?" Jax asks.

Steve responds, "No. It's late summer in the humidity belt. Jax and I are both wearing collared polos. We're good. Oh. I see we might want to get gas. It can wait until after lunch or even until the morning."

"Will you want me to clean the windshield?" Cyan grins.

"You gonna keep your shorts on?" Steve counters.

"Yes, dear. I'll behave. Unless."

"'Unless' what?"

"Unless the next stop is the Scenic. Last time, there was a trashy gas station on the hill up to the motel. If it's still there, I'm going to do it nude."

"Uh. I don't think so. Really? Besides, if a place like that has squeegees I'd be really surprised."

"We'll see about that. Won't be the first time they've seen it. That close to a sex motel is a great spot for horny dares."

Steve moans, "Undoubtedly."

Jackson and Emily are chuckling to themselves, glancing to each other through the rearview mirror in their assessment they're about to be treated to Cyan and Steve at their randiest in public.

Lunch is proving to be a very nice experience. The older server is welcoming and gracious, and pretends to know Steven and Cyan from their previous visits, long ago.

"You were the adorable couple in the Ferrari. Unforgettable," he surprised them with.

Steve is shocked. "Holy cow! That was twenty years ago! Quite the memory!"

"Did you get it fixed?"

"(Ferrari?!)" Jax whispers to Emily.

Cyan is quick to answer, "(Yeah. Another story.)"

Steve answers the server, "Yes. I was able to fix it right there in the parking lot. No trouble driving home. I am so amazed you remembered that."

"We talked about it for years."

"Unbelievable."

"I'll get your orders in. Your friends here are adorable, too. I sense something special about the four of you."

"And you'd be right."

"Are you in the habit of making big impressions? Seems that way."

"It's just who we are."

"Keep it that way. Guys?" he addresses Emily and Jackson. "They're legends. I hope your life together is just as legendary."

The four smile in appreciation, and the server goes off to the kitchen.

"Steve? Ohgawd. Steve?"

"Em?"

"What are we in for? You're famous. Had no idea."

"This is new to me, too, sweetie. That whole episode was us being us, the early years."

"Short version." Cyan explains, "After bumping into a curb on a curve coming down the mountain, he did a front-end realignment on the spot. It was perfect. Wearing a white long-sleeve button-down, too, and not a spot of grease. How could you not love that?"

"I was at my prime, sweetheart. But thank you."

"But a Ferrari, Steven?" Jackson challenges.

"Partial restoration, which I finished. I bought it cheap, for the fine engineering and elegant design."

"Not to pick up girls?"

"Hated that aspect of it. Too many gold-diggers thinking I was rich. I wasn't. Just a good mechanic with good taste."

"Yeah," Cyan adds. "A couple of so-called girlfriends screwed 'im over bad. He was fairly emotionally vulnerable at the time."

"Then he found you, I take it. Or you found him," Emily asks.

"Uh huh. We clicked over the nudism thing. Found out we had a lot more in common, including our California roots."

"And Jax and I are adding to it."

"Uh huh."

Emily reaches to hold Steve's hand, and Cyan does the same with Jackson.

The server presents their lunch on a silver tray, all smiles in the recognition of the special moment the foursome is sharing.

=====

"You guys really are hopeless romantics," Jackson accuses with a big grin.

Steve and Cyan chuckle at his assessment. The four are strolling along the promenade at the old train station, peering in the windows at the various displays and shops.

"Thank you for sharing your lives with us, guys," Emily adds. "You two are complicated. There's a lot of stuff in your stuff."

Steve responds, "It's so much easier now. Retirement has been a godsend, and with maturity we've been able to jettison a lot of the crap that made life more difficult than it needed to be."

"Where does the swinging come into this?" Em inquires. "Open relationships and partner sharing isn't exactly orthodox."

"It just seemed to be in our make-up," Cy answers. "At least it was for me. Steve needed a little help discovering where he was with it. It's now natural to him. A reflex. The way things should be."

"Have either of you ever been threatened by it?"

"Only once. He had an affair with a co-worker. I was unemployed at the time and wallowing in self-pity, and he apparently felt the need for unencumbered intimacy."

"How'd you find out?"

"Stumbled into a credit card receipt for a gold necklace."

"I was getting attached," Steve admits. "Not one of my better moments. On the other hand..."

"Oh?" Cyan glares at him.

"She was a good fuck. Randy little bitch. Liked doing it in places we really shouldn't have. I swear a couple of times was a setup for her husband to watch us."

"Really?" Cyan scowls.

"Twenty-twenty hindsight. She had a thing about playing with the curtains at my hotel room when I had her bent over the table by the window. I'm all but certain it was to show off to... somebody... and not just anybody. Long time ago."

"No shit. We hadn't made it to two years yet."

"And it screwed with my job, too. Hard lesson learned, sweetheart."

"Well, that job and the people sucked anyway. You couldn't get away fast enough."

"Yeah."

"What are our plans for tonight?" Emily changes the subject.

Steve chuckles, "Get naked and screw everybody and everything in sight. Cy? Take off your clothes."

Everybody cracks up.

"Not here, Steven!"

"But you want to, I know you! Nobody's around!"

Steve reaches over to unbutton Cyan's shorts. She feigns holding up the waistband, but down they go anyway. No panties. She steps out of the shorts, and with a flick of the wrist, Steve has pulled off her top.

Nude in public. Very much so. Jackson and Emily are simultaneously aghast and quite amused. Jackson is unconsciously rubbing himself in response to his lover's daring and inappropriate nudity.

"Whatcha goin' to do now, Steve?" Emily challenges, wearing a shit-eating grin.

"You're next!" as he lunges toward her.

"No I'm not!" She dodges his move. "Okay. Seriously."

"Don't think I didn't have a plan. You guys hide in the vestibule of that train car next to us. The road right next to it is off of the parking lot. I'll get the car and y'all jump in."

"So considerate," Jackson snarks.

"Hey. You all know I don't take big risks. It's the little ones you gotta watch out for," he laughs.

"Hurry back. Hey! You have my clothes!" protests Cyan.

"Yes! Why yes I do! Be right back!"

"Fucker!"

"I hope so!" as Steve dashes off to the car.

It's barely a minute later and he pulls the SUV up next to the train car. Cyan, then Emily, then Jackson run down the steps, all naked as jaybirds, clothes in hand.

"Gotcha!" they shout in unison when they jump into their seats.

"I fully deserved that!" Steve laughs. "Okay! Next stop? The raunchiest, ugliest piece of lodging shit you will ever set eyes upon."

Of course that draws the laughs.

"What do we smash the cockroaches with, dear? The Gideon Bible?" Cyan chuckles.

"Really, Cy? You need to get your head right about this. The Kama Sutra!"

"You two are fuckin' nuts!" Emily laughs.

Steve catches his breath from all their foolishness, "You still want to stop for gas now, Cyan, for your windshield show?"

"No, that's okay, dear. Let's just get there and get it on."

"Your call!" he snickers.

They wind their way up the mountainside, the curvy road and narrow lanes leaving the crew more or less wide-eyed in the motoring experience.

"Would you believe we had a flat tire on this road?"

"Of course we would, Steve," Jackson replies. "Yet another crazy adventure!"

"This is the place! We told you that story back in Arizona!"

"Ohgawd, you did!" Em recalls.

"Okay. There's the drive."

"Steep!" Jackson blurts.

"Yeah. No problem."

Steve scrambles the SUV up the hill and onto the parking pad facing west into the motel building.