Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Em is falling for the setup.

"Don't fart. Every poot is going to cost us fifteen."

All three of them reach across the table to slap at Steven, cracking up the entire time.

After settling down into giggles and twitters, Cyan asks, "Well, how much is the bar going to be?"

"I'm figuring on ten to fifteen a drink at very least. But you girls aren't going to have to worry about that."

"How come?"

"Guess."

"Oh," she grins. So does Emily.

"You're pimping 'em tonight, aren't you?" Jackson snickers. The girls giggle again.

Steve laughs, "Not exactly. The hotel is. They'll have guys buying drinks for 'em at outrageous prices. But there's an upside."

"What's that?"

"Joe Blow off the street is unlikely to put up with twelve bucks for a beer. It's a pretty exclusive clientele. Odds of finding a nice guy or guys to play with are going to be pretty high."

"Ah."

"Ladies? You have something to wear for the bar halfway between casual and your hooker outfits?"

"I have that plunge-neck tank top that'll work with my hooker shorts, Steve," Em answers.

Cyan says, "You saw me pack my black leather micro. I have that tight top that goes with it. The one that really shows nips."

"And your awesome figure! Sounds good, guys. Jax and I are good, right?"

Jackson nods.

"So as soon as you change we'll try our luck."

"You're coming up with us?"

"No. Jax and I will go straight there from here and find a table. You guys should go for spots at the bar so we can watch the show."

"We going to hide that we're with you guys?"

"You don't have to. Maybe come by our table and say 'hi' on your way to the bar. Anybody who notices might get turned on by the scene. We'll pick a table between the door and the bar where it won't be real obvious, though. Ready?"

Everyone rises from their seats and heads for the elevator. The guys get off at the bar level, each offering a quick peck for their wife. The stage is set.

"Are we going to watch?" Jax asks Steve as they walk to the bar area.

"The pickup, or the sex?"

"Well, both."

"Girls will determine that. I suspect they'll be creative and arrange for us to participate. Like we did in Columbia. Sort of can't envision otherwise. Cyan clings to you and Em clings to me. Or have you noticed that?"

"I have. I don't mind. Do you?"

"No, I don't. And then there's 'us'."

"There is. Should we?"

"Do what?"

"Hold hands."

Steve laughs. "Oh gawd. That'll throw 'em off! Sure!"

Now outside, Steve and Jax get several side glances as they find their way to a table. They shouldn't. The vibe at this hotel and bar would definitely appeal to gays. Server approaches, and they both order the house white wine.

"But you're a beer kind of guy, Steve!" Jackson chuckles.

"I dunno. Wine fits the ambiance better. Might switch up on the next one."

"Well that was quick! Here they come. Are they going to acknowledge us?"

"Okay, they're grinning at us. Yes they are."

"Hi! Quick one! Feel us up!" Emily giggles as she sidles up to Steve's chair. His hand goes up her loose top and he caresses a breast, the tips of his fingers visible in her top's low neckline. Jax has a hand up Cy's short skirt, Cyan tilting her head back in acknowledgement of his intimate touch.

They step away to the bar. The little show was noticed by four men seated towards the far end who seem to know each other. Their chat is animated, probably trying to figure out what's going on with the gay guys and the pretty, underdressed women they just fondled.

The girls have taken adjacent stools, and the attractive young bartender looks to them, asking them what they would like.

"You," Cyan chuckles. "But you're not on the drink card here. A la carte, maybe?"

Bartender's expression is stone cold. Apparently the corporate rules dictate employees leave their personalities at home.

"Nice try, Cy," Emily laughs. "I dunno. I guess it depends on who's buying." Both girls glance down the bar to the apparent businessmen for eye contact, Cyan having turned to them with legs somewhat spread into a hint of possibilities. Just a hint. Two of them nod to the bartender.

"Looks like they are," the bartender deadpans. "What are you having?"

"A smooth cognac for me," Cyan responds. "Em?"

"Single malt. Neat," Emily requests.

Steve and Jackson are not close enough to overhear, but when they see what the barkeep is pulling down from the top shelf, they know their girls are playing this for all it's worth. They can't help but quietly laugh to each other.

"(Steve?)" Jax whispers. "(That's got to be some really expensive stuff.)"

"(It is! Probably fifty or sixty bucks a glass here. It's a pretty sure bet they're planning to bed these guys. Question is how many.)"

"(None of 'em are ugly, that's for sure. Oh. There they go. Raising their glasses to 'em mouthing 'Thank You.')"

"(Okay. Eyebrow in inquiry from the closest one. Cyan gave him a subtle nod.)"

"(Ah!)" Jackson chuckles. "(Liftoff! All four of 'em, too!)"

Two and two, the gentlemen bracket Cy and Em. One puts his hand on Emily's shoulder and she doesn't pull away. There's a little bit of conversation, a couple of head nods, and the girls direct the four men to a round table next to the railing, conveniently within earshot of Jax and Steve. There were only four chairs, but the men slide two more over. It's a little cozy.

"Thanks again for the refreshment, gentleman!" Cyan coos. "In town for some meeting, I guess?"

"Yes," Gentleman #1 responds. "Quarterly sales conference."

"What's your line of work?"

"Business forms. Not exciting, but it's a living."

"So what brings you two here?" he asks. "You're together, right?"

Em answers, "Yes. We share a house. We're just passing through on our way to Florida."

"Business, or pleasure?" Gentleman #2 inquires.

"Pleasure. Definitely," Cyan grins.

"Anybody particular in mind?" #1 asks. "I must say. You two have awesome suntans!"

"Yeah. We both have guys. But we're with you guys right now, okay? You're welcome to see what that tan feels like."

"Really?" Gentleman #3 asks. "Okay."

#3 reaches under the table to stroke Cyan's thigh.

She purrs, "That's nice. You have soft hands. Go ahead."

"Uh. Go ahead?"

"Touch me there. See how soft the tan is where you normally don't see a tan."

"Ohgawd. No panties! You're wet!"

"Yes I am. Stroke my clit."

Emily is all grins watching her Cyan seduce this guy right there in public.

"What about you?" Gentleman #4 asks of Emily. "You have a great tan, too."

"Yeah. See how soft a tanned nipple is. Go right ahead. Reach under my top. You, too," she says to #1.

"Are we gonna?" #2 asks.

"Yes we are. All four of you," Cyan beckons. "However..."

Emily finishes, "...there's a catch."

"Oh, I get it. You're prostitutes," #4 moans.

"Nope!" Cyan chuckles. "All it's gonna cost you was these drinks!"

"Then what is the catch?" #1 asks.

Emily giggles, "You're going to do us along with our guys."

"Cuckolds?" #3 asks.

"No. They'll be doing us, too."

"I've heard of this, guys," says #2. "They're 'hotwives'. They fuck around with their husbands' blessing and sometimes participation."

"Swingers, more accurately," Cyan corrects. "You wouldn't have any ladies here who might be interested in playing with us, would you? Our guys would like that."

"You think?" #2 asks of #4.

"They might be up for it. I'll text 'em."

"They bi?" Emily asks.

"One is, the other..." #1 answers, "...maybe. We don't know for sure. Gawd. You two are hot!"

"Jolene is game," #4 informs. "Still waiting on Cassie. Ah. There she is. 'Where?' she asks."

"724," Cyan answers. "Two queens and a pull-out."

#2 asks, "You do this all the time?"

Emily answers, "No. Well, maybe yes. We have a regular swinger group. We'll fuck five or six guys on a normal weekend. Not counting my husbands."

"Husbands?" #3 is mystified.

"Married married. We call it a fourple."

"Where are your guys?"

"Right over there," Cyan chuckles, grinning and subtly waving to Steve and Jackson.

"Shit," #2 gripes. "The gay guys."

"Hardly!" Emily laughs.

"Guys?" #4 moans to the others. "We've been set up."

"For a fun time if you still want it," Cyan reiterates the offer.

"I dunno about you guys," #3 responds. "They're hot and they wanna fuck us. I mean, this doesn't happen every day. I'm in."

"I guess me too," #1 says. "Phil? Jim?"

"Life's short," #2 quips. "What I do know is I'd regret not doing it ten years from now. Only as long as you guys don't tell Debbie!"

"Oh, we won't! Let's go!" #4 directs. "Ladies, get your guys. Jolene and Cassie will meet us upstairs in about 15."

=====

It's 9 a.m. and Steve, Cyan, Jax and Emily are all down in the fancy restaurant for breakfast. No risk running into their playmates from last night since they were expected to be at a mandatory sales management meeting at 8:00.

"You know the funniest thing about it, guys? Every one of 'em was married," Emily chuckles.

Jax tells, "Steve? You and Cassie were insane! Crawling all over the furniture and everything!"

He laughs, "Yeah! Was I horning in on your territory?"

"You mean extra-rowdy sex? Maybe. But I made up for it with shower time with Jolene and whoever that guy was. I was surprised he was bi. Didn't seem the type."

"Well, he was the one who had a clue about the lifestyle. I think the other guys had their eyes opened to the possibilities. But how they broach the idea with their wives is their problem!"

"Yeah," Cyan laughs. "The ladies were with the program, though. Gawd. They took half the time the men did to get down and dirty."

"Okay," Steve asks, "Did both of you get all the guys? Who came in who?"

Em laughs, "I think all the guys managed to fuck all the girls at one time or another. Cum? That's the funny part! Three of them came in Cassie or Jolene! I got one, though."

"Obviously pent-up desire from working together for what I gather was quite a long time. You guys about ready to go?"

"Looks like it, Steve," Jax confirms. "What's on today's itinerary?"

"Today's our trains day. Cordele and Folkston. Spending the night in Folkston."

Cyan and Emily are wearing huge grins.

+=+=+=+=+