Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cops. Simple."

"They're on the take."

"Hmm. Not so simple, then. Okay. Here's the deal. Three out of us four are computer and network experts. We can make your life miserable, but I don't want to do that to you. Wipe your drives of the vids the entire time we were here and we will call it even. We will look over your shoulder while you do it. Above all, do not underestimate our ability to fuck with your systems remotely. Even the offshore backup servers I assume you have. I don't want to see a shred of anything that happened today, and I guaran-damn-tee you, we will find it. Understand?"

"Steve?" Jackson calls from the back of the store.

"Yeah, Jax?"

"Found the vid server. It's in the "out of order" video booth. I shut it off and pulled the network connection."

"Find the router, then look for the outside feed and check for a parallel. Unplug those and restart the server. We need to secure-wipe the drive."

"I found her website!" Emily shouts. "Ohgawd. Websites! She's all over the place! There's the store feed! Okay! It just went dark! Good work, Jackson!"

The look on Susan's face is priceless.

"See what I mean?" Steve glares.

"Uh. I have lawyers, too."

"No doubt. This is a million dollar operation. Your choice. We can go head to head and make the lawyers rich, or call it a draw and move on. And busting a surreptitious camera operation as large as this makes for headlines. Neither you nor we want a spotlight on underground sex. Okay?"

She sighs, "I hate to say you win, but you win."

"I don't consider it a win, Susan. You are cute and obviously very smart, and outside of this voyeur nonsense you've made a business out of, you seem like you'd be a pistol to play with. I like that. Hell, we'd like that. But we obviously can't trust you at the moment."

"Understandable," she sighs. "Let's get it over with."

"Jax? You have that server restarted?"

"Yep. Ready when you are!"

"Ladies first," Steve follows Susan to her office, and pockets the lens as he takes the camera off the tripod.

=====

"Well that wasn't any fun a' tall," Cyan snarks.

The Foster-Albertson fourple is taking their seats in Steve's SUV and getting set to leave the adult video store parking lot.

"No shit, Sherlock," is Jax' retort.

"Sorry guys," Emily says. "It took longer to wipe the drive than we planned."

"Forensic scrubs always do," Steve confirms. "If she wasn't so damn cute I would have removed the drive and taken it with us."

"So you're thinking she learned her lesson, Steve?"

"Based on our conversation while we were waiting for the wipe, I sort of think so. I made it clear to her that we were not out to destroy her business nor her hard work, but that she made a big mistake by fucking with us."

"And that she should really be more careful about her hidden camera shit," Jackson recalls.

"Plus we left her feeling somewhat better that we actually were of like mind, and we are good with the cameras when everybody involved is okay with it."

"And that we really like to watch!" Cyan chuckles.

"Nonetheless, it's going to be my job to cruise her sites for a while. Jax? You get a bead on her offshores?"

"Yep. Found the IPs in the etsy subdirectory. Cayman Islands IP block. Her security was shit."

"Good deal. Susan see you do that?"

"Nope."

"Good."

"Guys? What does all that mean for us?" Cyan asks.

Em answers, "That we have her by the nuts."

"She's a girl! She doesn't have nuts!"

"Oh, but she sure as hell has balls. Big brass ones!"

Everybody laughs.

"Guys?" Jackson has a request. "Lunch wore off a while ago. Thoughts about dinner?"

"No preferences, Steve," Cyan responds.

"Me neither," from Em.

Steve asks Emily to fiddle with the nav system looking for restaurants on their route east. She zooms in on an apparently suburban town.

"Hmm," Steve confirms. "Logan's Roadhouse in Lebanon looks like our best bet for a halfway decent sit-down. There is a vestigial snack bar at the resort, but they don't have much other than burgers and hot dogs burnt into charcoal. They're sort of okay with breakfast, however."

"Logan's sounds good," Jax agrees.

Dinner was nothing to write home about, but it was a pleasant and relaxing moment to unwind from the stupidity at the video store.

"Steve? Did you call tonight's place to tell them we'd be late?" Cyan asks.

"Yes. They told us to check in at the snack bar."

"Okay."

"How far?" Jax asks.

"'Bout an hour and a half. Not too far off the Interstate."

"Hey, Steve?" Cyan requests.

"Yeah?"

"Isn't this the place where we ran into that guy with the huge balls? In the hot tub?"

"Oh gawd yes. I remember him. Visiting from Denver, he said. Scrotum was as big as a grapefruit."

Emily fakes a gag and then chuckles, "Uh... you do 'im, Cy?"

"Fuck no."

"Well! Even you have your limits!"

"Very funny, Em. His monster nutsack was all he had going for 'im. He was a toad."

"Okay. I have to ask. Matched set?"

"Nope. Normal there."

"Weird."

"No kidding. A little grotesque, actually."

"You have fun anyway?"

"Not really. A nice guy came on to me at breakfast, but I wasn't in the mood. By the time I was feeling up to snuff, we couldn't find 'im."

Steve comments, "Truthfully the vibe was sort of strange, and it was probably just us. A pretty lady approached me late the previous night in the hot tub after Cyan went to bed when I was just trying to wind down, but I couldn't get my head past her C-section scar. Whoever did that to her was a butcher."

"You never mentioned that, dear."

"Didn't seem constructive, and I was a bit weirded-out by it. But you saw her by the pool, right?"

"Yeah, I did. Em? It was really bad. Attractive girl, otherwise."

"You do the dance scene?" Jackson asks.

"Yeah," Steve shrugs his shoulders. "Had a beer or two in the clubhouse, but both of us weren't feelin' up to socializing. Like I said, we weren't quite with it. Must have been because we were on our way home from a work trip that didn't go well."

"Too bad. It all must've been a downer. We going to be okay tonight?"

"Of course. You guys are with us now. We can certainly show 'em how to party, that's for sure. Fuck their 'no fucking' rule!"

Everybody cracks up.

"Really, Steven?" Cyan chuckles.

"Well... wait for the sun to go down. When we get there, if you see naked bodies when we park, we do the same. Okay?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Em laughs.

"Oh. They'll want IDs when we check in. Just like Oaklake Trails. So bring your wallets with you."

"Okay!"

=====

"The four of you together?" the pleasant lady checking us in asks. She's fully dressed, which is sort of odd. At a lot of places like this the counter help is stripped down to shorts or a bikini. Must be because she's in the snack bar kitchen.

"Yes. Did we not book a room for four?" Steve answers.

"Oh. My bad. I see you did. Room 225. Two doubles."

"(Doubles?!)" Emily whispers.

"(It's a little rustic. You'll see,)" Cyan whispers back.

"It's a lodge format, guys. The beds are a place to crash. The partying is around the pool."

"He's right," the pleasant lady says. "Here are your keys. Checkout by noon. Y'all have fun."

The four walk back out and to the car to fetch their bags.

"No elevator, of course," Cyan mumbles as they enter the building through the main entrance.

"Better yet," Steve chuckles, "no bathroom in our room. Shared toilets and showers down the hall. I'll point it out on the way."

"Rustic is right!" Emily snickers.

"Now now," Steve smirks. "The old ways. At least you don't have to wear nightclothes to go back and forth to the bathrooms."

"Oh, goody," Em groans.

Steve sighs, "You'll survive. It sounded like things were already going in the clubhouse when we checked in. Let's set our stuff in the room and join the party. You do remember how to party, don't you?"

"Oh fuck you, lover," Em laughs. "I'll get you for that."

Cyan and Jackson laugh at the pair.

Back downstairs and down the main hall, the foursome step through the snack bar area and out onto the pool deck. Music is going in the screened-in clubhouse at festive levels, but not too loud.

Jax glances to their left and notices the hot tub under a shed roof attached to the clubhouse. They step over for a closer look.

"About the same size as ours, Steve!"

"Oh! It is. Never thought about it. Oops. Sorry, guys!"

Their banter has distracted a couple getting it on in the tub.

"No worries!" says the fellow with what Steve thinks is an Australian accent. "Join us? Quite the pair o' lookers ya' got there."

Okay. Yeah, Aussie.

Steve checks with the crew and gets smiles and approving shoulder-shrugs. They step onto the deck and Steve helps everybody into the tub.

"Sure. I'm Steve. This is Cyan, Emily and Jackson."

"Jason. Sorry hun, I don't know your name."

"Julia," she laughs.

"Taken in by the accent, huh?" Emily chuckles to Julia.

"Yeah," she chuckles back. "But he's a good fuck, too. Here. You take a ride." She lifts off and offers Jason to Em.

"Thanks! Don't mind if I do!" Em lowers herself to mate with Jason, face to face. "Oo. I didn't even look. Big and uncut! Julia?"

"Yeah?"

"You ain't gettin' 'im back."

Everybody laughs at her silliness.

"Looks like you're mine," Julia approaches Steven wearing a big grin.

"Guess so. Those two do that a lot." He tilts his head directing Julia's attention to Jax and Cy.

Jackson has Cyan bent over the lip of the hot tub and is savoring her in long, deliberate strokes, gently caressing her breasts as they reconnect their love. The long car ride and the mess at the porn store have them craving quality time.

"You guys together?" Julia asks as she gently lowers herself into her lap coitus with Steve.

"Yeah. We're a fourple."

"What's a 'fourple'?"

"Committed lovers, like a couple, except we're two couples in love, together."

"Boy-girl-boy-girl?"

"Yes. And girl-girl-boy-boy. Right, Jax?"

"Right!" as Jackson momentarily pulls away from Cy, flipping around to reach under Steve's fucking Julia to squeeze his balls. Steve returns the favor, then strokes Jax' cock to make sure it's suitably hard for Cyan. Cyan has stretched over to Emily and they are kissing passionately as Em works Jason with all her might; Jax slides over to Cyan in a loving retaking from behind.

"Fuckin' A!" is Julia's wide-mouthed reaction. "Ohgawd, you guys are sooo sexy! I can't stand it! Ohgawd! Really! Oh oh oh! It's not you, but it is you! I'm... I'm..."

And Julie collapses into Steve's lap, his arms wrapped around her to hold her up and out of the water.

"Didn't expect that," Steve softly chuckles to Julia.

"Neither did I," she responds, having gathered her breath. "It's you guys. Never seen or experienced anything like it. So fucking erotic, this love you can express together this way. Talk about great sex. Y'all like this all the time?"

"Yep."

"And you play with others much?"

"Oh, yeah. Nearly every weekend."

"And it doesn't bother the... I guess... core relationships?"

"We have fun, and love, and live life together. And we enjoy our special friends very much."

"Ohgawd. You from around here? Nashville, hopefully?"

"Nope. Mid-state Illinois. Passing through on a road trip to Florida for nude beach time."

"Heh," Julia chuckles. "Too bad for me. I'll bet it's to show off their tans, right? They look really great."

"No argument from me."

"Those aren't booth tans, either. You can just tell."

"Backyard. We have a mini nudist resort, I guess."

"Yak yak yak!" Emily teases. "You guys gonna fuck for real, or what?"

"Already got her off, Em!"

"What? Can't be. You're 'Mr. Savor'."

"He did!" Julia laughs. "Well, maybe not all him. You guys are fantastic!"

"She was motivated by everybody's little sex show, Em. How're you doin'?"

"Well, lover, look for yourself."

Jason is leaning with nearly all his weight on the tub edge, dazed expression, tongue hanging out of his half-open mouth. He's exaggerating, of course, and breaks into a big grin as he gives Emily a nice peck on the lips.

"Piker!" Jackson ribs the foreigner, laughing. He and Cy are taking a break, she's side-saddle in his lap and they are lovingly kissing.

"All's good, mate! Your lady here is... ohjeez... how do you Yanks put it?... awesome! Couldn't hold it if I wanted to!"

Emily gives Steve a cheesy grin. "Told ya'."

Steve laughs, "You did. You guys up for joining the party inside?"

"You're going to be mobbed, Steve," Julia warns, apparently seriously. "There wasn't much dancing going on when you guys were doing us. They were all pressed against the screen watching the action. I daresay any of you can have anybody you want in there."

"Oo. Appreciate the heads-up. This is 'just us', you know," Jax replies.

"And that's why it is so gawddamn sexy. Sex and honest desire and eroticism? Pardon my saying so, but you guys know how to fuck!"

Steve appreciates the sentiment. "Wow. Ready, guys? Into the maelstrom we go, I guess."

Jason is on the steps ready to give everyone a hand climbing out of the tub. He and Steve share a firm handshake. "M'gosh! A pleasure!" he says.

"Thanks! You, too!"

"Hey Cy," Em summons.

"Yeah?"

"We've apparently primed the pump. Up to going for numbers?"

"Not really. If we supposedly have the upper hand here, then I'd like quality."

"Oo. Not a bad thought, either."

"You guys are so bad!" Steve laughs.

"What you gonna do?" Em snickers.

"Honestly? Just stand around enjoying my drink and see what comes to me. Jax?"

"That certainly sounds civilized. But if I see something I like..."

"You're goin' after it. Happy hunting!"

The foursome chuckles to each other as Jax holds the door open while they step into the clubhouse. They disburse, and the crowd moves in to chat them up. There are stray hands everywhere, mostly on butt cheeks. It appears that Julia was right, nearly everybody wants a taste.

Steve make his way to the bar, smiling in appreciation as one lady bumps into him and feels for his cock. She smiles to him and he responds, "I need to get the guys their drinks. Maybe later?"

"Okay. Your ladies are beautiful. Do they play with girls?"

"Yes."

"Mmmm," as she wanders away and into the crowd.

Jackson has found Steve and is able to take the drinks for himself and the girls off his hands.

"Like I said, Jax, I'm going to hang here and not work at it. Already had one approach, but she skipped off after asking if the girls were bi. You see anything interesting?"

"Yeah. Cute blonde over there." He bobs his head in the direction of the far corner.

"Good luck."

"Should be easy. She's just putting up with the guy talking to her. You can see it in her eyes."

Steve chuckles as Jackson walks back into the crowd, and he turns his attention to his wine in a plastic cup, leaning against the bar.

He feels a hand reaching around his waist for a gentle caress.

"I figured you guys were probably going to be here."

Steve turns his head toward the recently familiar voice.

"Uh. Susan. This is certainly a surprise."

"I'm not a bad person, Steven."

"I know that. But you understand why we did what we had to do."

"Yeah. But the 'fourple' thing. I so badly wanted that to be in my collection. The four of you playing together like I suspected you would? I saw you guys in the tub. I was right."

"I wish we could do that for you. But Jax and Em are about to take new jobs, and if that got out..."

"Of course."

"Do you do any face blurring, considering how you're collecting material? I don't know; Em was the one surfing your sites."

"I do. Tatts, too."

"Then it's possible we might be able to do something together. We're obviously not shy."

"You have my card, right?"

"Yeah," Steve chuckles. "Insurance."

"Heh. You are the wary one, aren't you?" Susan smiles back.

"Been doing this a long time, Suze."

"You want me?"

"Promise you haven't hidden any cameras?"

"Promise. Just you and me."

"Let me search you first. What's that in your navel?" as Steve fondles her belly button.

"Your finger!" she laughs. "Ohgawd. Had no idea you were a goof, too. You have fun with all of this, don't you?"

Susan reaches down to caress Steve's package, softly stroking his flaccid penis. It doesn't stay that way for long.

"Hard to take it seriously. That's where so many get in trouble."

"Where do you want to do it?"

"Depends. Are we having sex, or making love?"

"You're a romantic, as well? Gosh. I'll take the lover side of you. I sure as hell experienced your serious streak this afternoon."

"Yeah. Okay. Chaises on the pool deck seem about right. You have something to drink?"

"Right here."

"Let's go."

=====

"Shit, Steven!" Emily scolds. "That couldn't have been Susan I saw you with by the pool a while ago!"

"Yes it was, sweetie."

Steve is back to leaning on the bar, nursing a second glass of wine. He had the bartender drop a couple of ice cubes in it to chill, and maybe dilute it a bit. Steve's not big on getting buzzed.

"You certainly were in fine form with her. After what she tried to do to us?"

"She's nice. We had a good chat."

"And a good something else, too."

"She's really smart, Em. Our style."

"If you say so. Does she have a guy?"

"No. She likes being a unicorn."

"Where is she?"

"Off playing the crowd, I guess. We had our fun."

"Did you?"

"Uh huh."

Em is shaking her head at him, lips pursed, eyes closed in disappointment.

"It's okay, sweetheart. It was our way of sealing a truce. We'll be keeping in touch. What you been doin'? Seen Cy?"

"Sampling the guys. Cyan's been working the crowd, too."

"Any serious action?"

"Not really. Three or four 'nice to meet you' quick fucks. Jason is the highlight so far."

"Yeah. He's a good guy. Great sense of humour about it all."

"Steven! That joke only works in text form, you nut!" Em giggles.

"Shame," Steve laughs, having broken the fourth wall.

"What you wanna do? I'm sort of feeling like maybe some sleep. How long are we going to be on the road tomorrow?"

"Maybe two hours."

"Oh. Not long. You might think about letting Jax drive. You and I can have some backseat time that way."

"Not a bad idea. We'll do that. Speaking of, you seen 'im?"

"Not since he totally worked over that cute blonde. They were animals in heat."

"That's my boy!"

Em cracks up.

Steve says, "Okay. I'm good with calling it a night, actually. We don't want to burn ourselves out on the first day of the trip. Try to gather the troops?"

"Ah! I see Jax. You go find Cyan. Who has keys? I don't."

"Jax and Cyan."

"Okay, that works. See you upstairs."

Emily gives Steve a good squeeze and a tonguing kiss. He squeezes back. She steps away to snag Jackson and they make their way out of the clubhouse.

Steve scans the room for the umpteenth time.

"Looking for someone?" a sultry and buxom redhead sidles up to him.

"Yeah."

"Will I do? Mollie."

"Steve. I know it's not quite the right thing to say to a lovely lady like yourself considering the offer, but I'm looking for my wife."

"What's she look like?"

"Tallish and slender blonde, great tan. No tan lines."

"And smooth. Yeah. Saw 'er, I guess a half-hour ago. Doin' some stud with a big cock, hangin' onto the deck railing."

"Yeah, that'd be her."

"Fuck me. She won't mind."

"Of course not. Can't spurt, though. Too soon."