Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"(Hmm. Tell you what. How about I fuck your wife while Dee does Em, and you do Cyan while jerking Jackson if he has anything left.)"

"(Sounds good. Dar?)"

"(I'm wet, Stef. Good enough answer?)"

Steve and Stefan chuckle. The trio has taken their place along the balcony railing to watch Deion lead Emily down the steep drive. There's not much light down there, but it's possible to see a glint of the one streetlight off of Dee's pre-cum when his cock head bobs in that direction as they descend the hill.

"(Gawd. They're goin' for it,)" Darcy muses.

Now right under the streetlight at the driveway apron, Deion has stepped behind Emily, slightly bent her over to where she grabs the light pole. Better illuminated, the upstairs audience is watching intently as he bends his penis down, apparently rubs the head against her pussy lips, and then pushes in. She is on her tiptoes, pushing back into him.

A car whizzes by a few feet away, driver leaning on the horn in appreciation of the show.

Steve sort of complains, "It's really getting hard to hold it, guys. No jerk-off porn vid can get anywhere close to this!"

"Why do you think I'm here, Steven?!" says a voice lurking in the shadows from down the portico.

"Fuck!" Steve blurts. "Gawddammit, Susan! You're stalking us now! Alright. What's the deal?"

"Stalking, Steve? You told me last night you guys were going to be here. So why are you surprised? My cameraman is down there in the brush shooting every bit of their little hike down the hill and now their little fuck."

"Does the guy know?"

"Does he know, Steve?" she laughs derisively. "Deion is one of my lawyers!"

"And I expect he filled-in Em on the way down."

"Precisely."

Stef breaks in, "Steve? What is going on?"

"Susan here is a porn producer. She specializes in voyeur videos, selling them online and on DVD. We met yesterday when she ambushed us at her shop in Nashville. Suze? No hidden cameras, right? That was our agreement."

"Yes it is. If Em hadn't given Dee the okay, we would have backed off. Am I going to get that lens back, by the way?"

"Yeah, I'll get it for you after we're done."

"Am I going to get you tonight, too?"

"Probably not. I'm figuring on jizzing in Darcy here while watching Dee do Em downstairs."

"I'm Darcy! This is Stefan."

"Hi. I'm Susan. Have you seen any of my product? 'Lookee-Loo Productions'?"

"Yes, I think so," confirms Stefan. "All amateur. No actors."

"Right. You guys must like to show-off, too. You're out here naked in public on the balcony. You both have incredible bods. Interested in starring roles?"

"No. We have professional careers with multiple random clients. Not good to be accidentally recognized that way."

"Gawd. I get that response so often."

"Nature of the beast, I think. It would be fun if we could, though."

"How about we do one with everybody here just for us?"

"Don't do it!" Steve jumps in. "I like Suze. She produces nice stuff and frankly is a pretty good fuck, but she's a sneaky little bitch with her vids," as Steve glares at her. "Anything we do in fun would end up out there embarrassing us."

She glares back, "But you have leverage. You made that pretty clear yesterday."

"But they don't. We can't, Susan."

"Guys?" Dar alerts us. "They're coming back up the hill."

"Hard or soft?" Steve asks.

"Hard."

Susan gloats, "Good! That's going to make for some great video! I love the way that huge cock of his flops around when he walks. Left, right, left, right. Like it's waving a flag. Left, right, left, right. Mmmm."

"No filming inside in the light, Susan," Steve scolds. "Incidentally, guys. This was no coincidence. Dee is here because Susan wanted him here for this. They lucked big-time into my wanting to play with her leash. Suze? I expect that you do 'im, right?"

"Part of our fee agreement. And you're right. I read you guys pretty good yesterday. Y'all are insane! Knowing you and knowing this place, something really sexy and really different was going to happen in front of the camera."

"Figures," Steve smirks.

=====

"Fucking amazing," Stef sighs in his exhaustion, having unloaded his all into Cyan. "Oh gawd. The buildup. The intensity. The visuals. So, so... well, so!"

They're all still downstairs, sort of regathering their equilibrium after nearly everybody exploded with their own orgasms.

Steve agrees, "Right there with you, dude! Mygawd. Dee reaming out Em the way he did? Un fucking believable."

"Steven?" Emily semi-scolds. "You are such a fucking pervert! Ohmygawd do I love you! Dee? You okay? We were dripping on the floor by the time you were done! How many spurts? Five? Six? Gawd. Seven?"

Deion replies, "Yeah. Gawd. Guys? All of you, 'specially you, Em. Y'all sure do know how to screw!"

Steve has Em's leash in his hands, mindlessly twirling it, chuckling at Deion's sentiment.

Em tries to convince him to let her loose, "Steve, unlock me?"

"Nope. I have somebody else to give you to. You tell me that it's hot?! Right back atcha, girlfriend! It's definitely hot! I'd love to take you down the street myself, but Dar certainly knows where I am on that!"

"I sure do! Quite a spurter! You always like that?"

"Only when he's truly motivated, sister!" Cyan breaks in.

Susan is purring into Jackson, "I knew I wanted you back at the store. Not disappointed, that's for sure."

"Thanks. Now let's log into your server and erase what we just did, okay?"

"There's no vid."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," Susan admits. "I'm enjoying you guys a bunch just for the over-the-top sex. Fuck the business."

"At least for the moment, huh?"

"Well, yeah."

"Seared into your memory is fine by me. What's next, everyone? Suze? What about your camera guy? Lenny, right?"

"Yeah. Lenny. I'm good. I get off on watching. One of the reasons Susan hired me. I don't feel like I have to jump into the action."

"And you stay off camera. Pretty slick, if you ask me."

Lenny laughs. Uh huh.

Meanwhile, Steven has spirited Emily out the rec room door and back up the stairs. She's pulling back on the leash. A few of the group notice this.

"I'm not sure about this, Steve. You're a little cranked up. What's going on? Who is this guy? Well, I assume it's a guy. What is he going to do to me?"

"He's waiting in our room. You wait and see. Don't be afraid."

"Afraid?! You're telling me it's something where I should be afraid?!"

"You'll be okay."

"Now you're telling me I should be okay?! Steven! Let me go!"

"Too late. He's going to do indescribable things to you."

"STEVEN! NO!"

Steve opens the door to the room and shoves Em in. It's dark, the hot tub humming from when he turned it on earlier that evening. He closes the door behind her.

"It involves a special toy. One you've never used. Stand still and wait for him to insert it. You must stand still!"

Em whimpers in her submission, "Insert what? Where?"

She hears rustling. Seems to be roughly from where Steve was standing. More rustling. There's a tug on her collar, followed by a soft click.

Steve had taken the key out of his duffle bag, and has unlocked her collar and pulled it away.

"He can come out now."

"Who? What? What does he want from me?" Em sobs.

"Your undying love. I am he. Hug me, Emily. I am at once your tormentor and your savior."

"Steven, you're an asshole, you know," she huffs. "An asshole I love with all my heart. Why the buildup?"

"I dunno. I wanted you to myself since the drive down here this afternoon when we couldn't finish in the car. Taking you away from everybody leaving them with the thought I had sexy evil in mind for you seemed to work. They'd leave us alone for a little bit. I thought the anticipation angle would be fun. Fear gets the adrenalin going sometimes."

"Yeah, it does. That was sneaky. And creative. Are you going to be able to get it up for me? No matter. Let's cuddle."

They find their bed and get comfortable.

"What did you think of Deion? Sort of surprised me that you okayed the video stuff."

"Oh, he's a cool guy. When he told me what was going on when we were walking down the hill, it was a 'why not?' thing since it was dark." She chuckles. "The exhibition aspect was what intrigued me. You know that! That dong of his, though, is a bit much. You know I have fun with big'uns, but sure as hell couldn't take a steady diet of his. Was it fun to watch?"

"Mostly. The view of you guys fucking under the streetlight from where we were up on the hill? Gawd. My evening was about over right there and then. But when you two were gettin' into it on the pool table, I was grimacing right along with you."

"I'll be sore in the morning."

"I bet!"

"We have anything planned for tomorrow? I mean later today. Geez. It's two-fifteen. We still going to flash?"

"No. Jax and Cy said they had enough for the night and were going to relax in the big hot tub before coming back to the room. Deion went home. Dar and Stef said they were still up for it, and Suze will join them with Lenny filming everything. They agreed to blurred faces. As to tomorrow? Do everything we can to get through Atlanta. Traffic on "The Connector" can be a mess, but a Sunday afternoon ought to be okay unless there's a ballgame letting out. Next hotel's in Macon. Nice place I chose as an antidote to here."

"Okay. Oh! Are you getting hard for me?"

"I thought you were sore."

"I am. But taking my lover at the moment would be a pretty nice salve. Fuck me, Steven."

"I believe that can be arranged."

"Still an asshole," she chuckles.

=====

Our foursome has awakened, and is jockeying for moments in the bathroom.

"What's for breakfast, Steeeeeeeven?" Emily teases from the shower. "You're the expert!"

"Well for one thing," Cyan chortles. "It can't be Waffle House! They may be all over the place down here, but Sundays are brutal at every one of 'em!"

"You guys up for a repeat at the Choo-Choo?" Steve seriously answers. "I saw on their announcement board they feature a Sunday brunch. Something we might want to dress up for a little bit."

"As long as you're not going to strip us afterwards!" Emily complains. "That was a mean thing you did to Cy!"

"But it sure was sexy!" Jackson chuckles.

Em snickers, "Yeah, you're right. Sure turned you guys' cranks, Jax. If Steve hadn't been there so fast with the SUV, you and Cy were goin' to fuck right there in that train car, weren't you?"

Cyan and Jax have no response other than big grins.

"Heh," Steve smirks. "You got me good anyway. You guys are fun!"

"Brunch sounds good," Cyan offers. "You said to dress nice. Suggestions?"

"Hmm. How about those flouncy cotton dresses I bought you two? They're cute. You both are adorable in them."

Em pushes back, "I thought those were for bar nights, Steve! Super short! They show pussy if we sit wrong!"

"Or right, depending on your point of view!" Jax laughs.

Em leans over to hug Jackson, chuckling. "Okay. For you guys, I guess. I think we can be fairly sure we're not going to pickup anybody at a classy brunch."

"Slacks and polos, Jackson?" Steve suggests.

"Good for me."

With the important decisions out of the way, our crew prepares to take on the day. Jackson did have to run out to the car to retrieve luggage since their nice clothes were still in suitcases.

Cy, Steve and Em hear a long, loud car horn from a vehicle passing on the old highway below and start to laugh.

"You certainly entertained somebody, sweetie!" Cyan goads Jax as he steps back into the room with their bags.

"Told you to put something on first!" Em snickers.

Jackson chuckles back, "Steve? You were right. They can see what and who's up here in the daylight."

"If they were a local, I wouldn't be surprised if they regularly cruised by for a lucky glimpse. You weren't the first, for sure!"

Everyone chuckles about Jax' mini-adventure while they're getting dressed and gathering belongings.

And they're out the door and on their way.

=====

Their brunch was in fact a delightful experience, confirming that it was indeed a good choice. Not too crowded, but enough folks scattered around the big room to make for a pleasant and convivial ambiance.

As the fourple is taking their seats in the car, Emily inquires, "Cy? Did you notice that silver fox two tables over making furtive glances in your direction and smiling? And his lady was seeing him do it, wearing a subtle grin. She was a looker, too!"

"Of course I did. You do realize I was messing with 'im, don't you?"

They all have piled in and ready to take off. Steve backs out and directs the SUV to the street.

"No, but not surprised. What did surprise me was being seated at a high table. How could the hostess possibly know we tend to be naughty with those?"

"I think the server yesterday may have said something along the lines of 'They're back!' These really short dresses are sort of a tipoff, too, in adult situations like a bar or champagne brunch. 'Elegant' frequently translates to 'sexy'."

Steve joins the conversation. "Well, I wasn't going to say anything about his partner, but since you guys brought it up, she was also doing the furtive glance thing. She made eye contact with me a couple times as she just so happened to be licking the juice from the fruit slices off her fingers. Not licking, but... you know. In and out."

"Fuck," Jackson blurts. "They figured us out and wanted to play!"

"On the nose, my dear Watson," Steve chuckles.

"Why didn't we?" Emily pouts.

"I obviously can't speak for you guys, but I needed a break. So did you, sweetie! Dee really did a number on you last night! We can't keep that pace up for this entire trip."

She sighs, "You have a point. I sure hope tonight's place has a bathtub. My aching twat could sure use a soak."

Cyan and Jackson softly chuckle.

"Where is it we are staying tonight, dear?" Cyan asks. "You said it was someplace sort of fancy."

"A Marriott in downtown Macon. Nice restaurant and a rooftop bar. Usual two queens, though. Other place I wanted to try was booked up."

"Not a Hilton? I thought you wanted to use-up your points."

"All they had were Garden Inns in Macon. We had our fill of those on the 66 trip."

"But they were nice, Steve!" Emily complains.

"You weren't all excited about the surgical lighting in the bar area, sweetie."

"Yeah, you're right," she groans. "Not intimate at all. Felt like Cy and I were under a spotlight when we picked up those guys in Columbia."

At this particular moment, Steve has pointed the SUV down Market Street and is about to make the turn into the on-ramp for I-24 toward I-75 and Atlanta.

"I'll have you guys know I detest traffic on I-75. Awful. Aggressive drivers."

"There's always 41, sweetie," Cyan reminds.

"I'd like for us to get there today."

"Then suck it up."

Jackson and Emily have amused smirks from this little show of domestic discord. Steve is merging onto the Interstate.

"Hey!" Jackson calls. "On the right. Sign says 'Provino's'. You guys mentioned it was a place you frequented when you lived down here."

"Yeah!" Steve answers. "Only once at this one. They have four now. Fantastic!"

Cyan adds, "We loved it. Salads... ohgawd... wonderful. Steve was in love with their garlic rolls dripping in butter sauce. He could make a meal just out of their salads and rolls. But it was always spaghetti and meatballs for him."

"Any chance?" Jax asks.

Steve responds, "Maybe on the way back up. Timing's all wrong for today. Gotta be this one, although the one in Marietta isn't too far off our path. There's a downside."

"Oh?"

"Way too easy to pig out. You'll be in absolutely no shape for sex of any kind that evening."

"Moderation, Steven. Moderation," Cyan scolds.

"Not possible. Hell. Their food is sex!"

Jax and Em are laughing pretty hard right about now.

Steve endured the drive through Atlanta, but everybody else in the car knew it was a white-knuckle affair for him. Traffic on I-75 between Chattanooga and Atlanta was moving quite briskly, much of it 20 over the supposed speed limit. Making it into downtown Atlanta and the I-75/I-85 connector was a relief of sorts; the million and one lanes spread out the intensity of the traffic. They were all thankful it was a Sunday.

The remaining drive to Macon was a little easier, although it was quite evident to Steve and Cyan that the sprawl from Atlanta had all but taken over the gap between the two cities. Right about Griffin, Steve decides it's time for a little travel assistance from technology.

"Em?" Steve requests.

"Whatcha need?"

"Plug 'Marriott 45' into the nav and see what we get."

"Here you go."

"Oo. Thank you. Looks like multiple ways to get there. The interchange with 16 looks nasty, though. All those access roads are confusing."

Instead of fighting it, he follows the blue line the navigation computer decided was best, and they arrive -- thankfully in one piece -- at the hotel portico. The young parking attendant opens the passenger doors for Em and then Cy, each of them grinning as they twist off their seats, flashing the hapless fellow given their short skirts. He is not fazed.

"(Rats!)" gripes Cyan in a hoarse whisper to Em.

"(No fun at all! Damn!)" chuckles Emily.

Bellhop meets them with the luggage cart and transfers their bags out of the back of the SUV.

Steve poses, "What's the plan, gang?"

"Em and I would like to clean up before dinner," Cyan suggests. "Change clothes, too."

"Me, too," Jax says.

"Okay. Let me check in."

Given that the bellhop is accompanying them to their room, they have to refrain from playing in the elevator. Cyan really hasn't had an opportunity to acquaint Emily and Jackson with the finer points of elevator sex. Maybe later tonight?

Nope. Steve spots a camera tucked into a corner of the elevator car. "Uptight bastards," he mumbles.

"What's the matter, Steven," Emily asks.

"Security camera," he points. "No elevator playtime here."

Cyan seems to understand, "I guess that's what you're going to get with a really fresh remodel. Why'd you pick this one, sweetie? It's over-the-top super trendy."

"It looked sorta cool on their web page. It is nice in person, though. I'll have to give 'em that. Then there's the rooftop bar. It seemed like the ambiance would be something we'd like."

"I agree," Jax breaks in. "Oh, check this out! We overlook the bar."

They're in the room and getting settled.

"Gawd," Em mutters as she peers three stories down to the bar patio. "Ya' gotta see the cleavage on that one!"

"Well that's a good sign!" Steve chuckles. "It has to be a pickup bar!"

"Awfully early for that," Cyan rebuts. "It's still light out."

The other three shrug their shoulders. Emily mumbles, "It's never the wrong time for sex."

That drew smiles and knowing soft chuckles.

=====

Dinner in the fine restaurant downstairs was very nice but very pricey.

"Steve!" Jackson is surprised. He caught a glimpse of the dinner tab as Steve opened the folder. "We certainly could have gone somewhere else!"

The girls glare at Steve for this apparent extravagance.

"Or maybe not," he defends. "Twenty-five dollars not including tipping the valet each time we're out and back in with the car. Marriotts are expensive. They have a fee for lots of stuff you'd expect to be free anywhere else. They even charge for Wi-Fi. We need to talk about that. Absolutely do not touch the mini-bar. Break the seal and it'll cost us fifty bucks. And there's the other issue."