Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we need to..." Emily starts to ask.

"Get dressed?" Steve quickly answers. "Well, maybe. It's still a little light out and you can see the porticos from the road, so you probably should. After dark, anything goes. And I mean anything, if it hasn't changed in the time we haven't been here. Let me check into the office. If they didn't screw it up, we're in 201, straight ahead of us. It's a two-bed room with the hot tub I told you about. We'll want to play in the public hot tub and the rec room downstairs."

Steve steps around the building and to the office. He notices a couple in the communal hot tub, makes eye contact, and smiles to them before stepping up to the office window. Nobody there, so he rings the bell.

"Albertson," he tells the middle-aged woman who comes to the window.

"Okay. 201. $85, plus $20 for the key and remote control deposits. Phones are room-to-room only. You know how downstairs works?"

"Yes we do."

"Nudity goes no further than the parking lot, understand?"

"Surprised it's that far. Understood."

"Here you go," as she hands the key and TV remote to Steve.

He returns to the car to find the crew going through their luggage for toiletries and a change of clothes for in the morning. No need to take everything into the room.

"She said nude is okay on the parking lot. I guess by inference that means everywhere else is okay."

"Good deal," Jax confirms. "Guys? Just leave today's clothes in the back here and we'll bundle it all up for laundry in the morning."

Everybody strips down to shoes.

"You need shower shoes everywhere, guys," Steve warns. "Never know the little surprises you'll find with your feet around here."

You can see the disgust on Emily's face, "Ew. Okay. I think everybody's Crocs are in the shoe bag."

"Tried to give you the heads-up, sweetheart. This ain't the Ritz."

"Fine. So let's get our stuff in there and see what trouble we can get into."

"That's the spirit!" which draws a glaring smirk from Emily.

Steve opens the door to the wafting aromas of disinfectant.

"Smells like raunchy sex, like it always did!" he chuckles.

"Steve?" Jackson asks. "Do porn theaters and places like this always use that same cleaner?"

"Seems that way, Jax. At least they use cleaning products. Guys? There are shelves under the TV. Probably should put your stuff there. Not on the floors! At least they've redecorated, if you want to call it that. The shag carpeting on the walls is gone."

"Hot tub is cold, Steve," Cyan informs after testing the water.

"I'm not going to worry that at the moment. We'll want to play in the tub out on the deck. But I'll turn it on and see if that heats it up in case we want it for later. Grab a towel and let's go drive 'em crazy, gang!"

Steve and Emily are the first to the round wooden tub; they greet the couple and a middle-aged stag already in the soup as they step in.

The stag addresses Steve. "She's really cute. Does she fuck?"

"I don't know, guy. You might ask her, though."

"Well? Do you?"

"I don't know, either," Emily gives him a restrained smile. "Sorta depends on what you got. Stand up."

He stands, and appears to be semi-erect. Cut, average size.

"Steve? You okay with that? You want to see that penis fuck me? Make it squirt all inside me?"

Steve leans to Emily, "(You're being silly, sweetie. You know that doesn't do anything for me.)"

"(He's not what I'm interested in. Trying to get 'im hard and make him cum without doing 'im. Seems to be working. The guy with his lady is getting all hot and bothered, too.)"

"(Then carry on.)"

"Can I touch it? You want me to touch it? Run my finger around the ridge and make it jerk? Would you like that?"

"Yeah. Touch it. Gawd. Touch it."

"Or would you rather I fuck my guy in front of you? Watch his cock go in and out, in and out, and in and out. That big penis of his in my pussy. In and out. It feels so good. So good. In and out. Mmmm!"

"OHGAWD!" they hear from the other side of the tub. Oops. The guy of the couple just came. She is giving him one helluva dirty look. Their night seems to be over already, and he has jumped out of the tub to deal with his handful of ejaculate.

Steve and Emily are snickering to each other as discreetly as they can, trying not to offend the stag.

"You made my guy cum talking like that!" the woman scowls at Emily. "What am I supposed to do for the rest of the night?"

"Do him," Emily nods her head in the direction of the stag. His eyes get big in the realization that Em is trying to "procure" for him.

"Oh. I dunno. Never done that. We were just here to get out of the house and play someplace sexy."

"I suggest you ask your... husband?"

"Boyfriend. But we've been together nearly ten years."

"Perfect. Ask him if he would like to see you with another man. If you don't, I will. I'm Emily."

"Patty. Boyfriend is Donald."

"And your name?" Em directs to the stag.

"John. Gawd, you're sexy."

"You interested in Patty here?"

"I could be."

"Okay. Here comes Donald. Patty? Either you ask or I do it for you."

Donald climbs back into the tub. "I'm sorry, punkin'. But she talked so sexy!"

"Well. Uh. Donnie? I need to ask you somethin'."

"What's that?"

"Uh... uh... I can't. I just can't. You do it," looking at Emily.

Emily takes over, "Donald? She wants to ask you if you would like to see her fuck John over there."

"Uh. Patty? Really? Are you serious?"

"I dunno. I wanted to get some tonight from you, but... uh... you know. Ohgawd. Shit! You're hard already!"

"He wants to see it, Patty. He won't say it out loud, but he really wants to watch you have sex with another guy."

"How do you know?"

"Experience. You guys take John to your room. You'll have fun."

Jackson and Cyan have been following all of this from the deck, and he reaches over to the tub to help Patty and Donald up and out, followed by lending a hand to John. As John steps out, he turns to Emily and mouths, "Thank you!" Emily smiles in return.

"You are so, so bad, girlfriend!" Cyan laughs to Emily.

Jackson is chuckling and shaking his head at the evil his Em just perpetrated. He helps Cyan down into the tub and follows suit.

"Hey. I turned three likely disappointments into a fun and sexy time for 'em. Broadened their horizons, for sure! And I deflected advances from somebody I really didn't want to even touch. Am I bad? I don't think so!"

All four are just cracking up at themselves. Emily leans back into Steven, which he rewards by caressing her fine breasts. She purrs into the intimate attention from her lover. Jackson and Cyan's postures are strikingly similar. Comfortable, familiar loving on each other.

"Sounds like you folks are having a mighty fun time," says a smooth and masculine voice from above, up on the deck.

"May we join you?" his evident female partner requests.

Steve glances up and is surprised by a couple of extremely fine and fit bodies. "Gosh! Sure! Jump right in! Diving board is over there!"

"Steven!" Emily laughs.

"Oh my!" Cyan blurts. "Great tans, you guys! Em? Let's show 'em!"

Cyan and Emily stand on their seats to display their bodies.

The gentleman lets out a low, long whistle. "Impressive! Those are natural tans, too! You both are so beautiful!"

"So is that!" Cyan blurts as their new friend steps into the tub sporting a very nice erection in response to the girls.

"Pardon my directness on just meeting you -- I'm Emily, by the way -- but are you figuring on sharing that awesome mushroom with us tonight?"

"Dar? May I?" he asks his partner.

"It's why we're here, Stefan. Hi. I'm Darcy. This is Stefan. Who may I have the pleasure of knowing that we're about to fuck? Direct enough for you?"

The foursome cracks up. These are fun people, clearly.

Steve reaches to shake hands, "I'm Steve, that's Cyan, and my buddy here is Jackson. Quite the pleasure to meet you!"

"May I be blunt?" Stefan requests.

"Sure!" Jackson answers. "Please be!"

"We almost never run into quality folks like you here. This place is just awful, but there's nothing close by like it."

"Awful indeed!" Steve responds. "We're giving our new spouses here the nickel tour of sex venues in the Southeast."

"Spouses?" Darcy asks.

"We're a committed foursome. A couple-couple."

"You mean a 'fourple'."

"Gosh!" blurts Emily. "You know about that?"

"We know two fourples. New? Then congratulations!"

"Thanks! Yeah! Two months. We're having a great time."

Steve breaks in, "You said nothing close by, Stefan. What about Mountain Creek Grove? And we were at Pandora's Forest last night."

Stefan chuckles, "Caught me! Well, we live here in town. We'll take the 15-minute drive up the hill here over the two hours to Pandora, and there's just no direct route from here to the Grove. Takes three hours on some really challenging roads. So you know the area, evidently."

"Cy and I lived in Atlanta for ten years. We were regulars at Hidden Valley. Honeymooned here at Scenic hoping for wild sex and we weren't disappointed. Em? Play with Stefan. Darcy? Me or Jackson?"

"I'll take you. Jackson seems to be clinging to Cyan at the moment."

Jackson and Cyan break their kiss and smile at Darcy's sentiment.

"They do that. But Jax will definitely want to have you, too. You're gorgeous. Here."

Steve and Darcy couple and it's pretty obvious they're both into savoring sex. Slow and sensuous.

"Amazing," Darcy purrs. "We run into so few couples like us. Where are you from? What do you do?"

"Illinois. Near Springfield. Cyan and I are technically retired, although it's better stated that I'm an investments manager. Em and Jax are computer pros, and just landed plum jobs in Springfield with our help. You?"

"Stef's an architect, I'm an interior designer. You guys are obviously active in the lifestyle."

"I host a small group in our town most weekends. Ten couples currently. Professionals, mostly."

"WOW!" Emily squeaks.

"You okay, sweetie?"

"The mushroom! It gets bigger! Ohgawd!"

Darcy chuckles, "It does, especially when he's really into the lady. He must like her a lot. Your group straight swaps? Any kinks?"

"Mostly straight swaps, but a lot of girl-girl, too. Most of the ladies are bi. Kinks? Not really. There's a BDSM group in town and there are two or three pairs who do both."

"Steve?" Emily calls. "Our exhibitionism is a kink. So is our B&D."

"That's just us, sweetie, and a couple of friends. Sarah and Sandy. And our bondage shit is just playful. It's pretty mild."

"Oh? You guys into showing off, too?" Darcy lights up. "Stef? Whatcha think? The trail?"

"They good for it?" he answers.

"Apparently."

"Where are we going?" Jackson asks.

Stef answers, "Down the drive and across the highway. There's a trail down to the tracks. Cross those and traffic on I-24 can see you."

"Oh? Okay. I thought I saw a break in the kudzu when we pulled in. Any trouble?" Steve asks. "That's a fair distance on foot. We usually don't wander too far away from the car if we need a quick escape."

"None so far," Darcy says. "We've done it almost every time we're here. At least a couple of dozen times."

"My concern is that was the two of you. If you ask me, six of us is trolling for problems."

"We've had eight!" Stefan laughs.

"And it didn't make the national news?"

Stef chuckles, "It helps to do it at three in the morning! Gawd. Any other time would result in a pileup. We're not that crazy!"

"And the cops haven't caught on yet?"

"Oh, they have to know about it by now. I'm sure they look the other way. There are some bad parts of town these days and they have their hands more than full with shoot-'em-ups in the wee hours on weekends."

"Oh, that's a shame. The shootings. It's happening everywhere."

"Yeah. Here it's three drug gangs arguing over territory."

"So it's a date?" Emily interrupts.

"A date?" Steve puzzles.

"Getting up at three in the morning and flashing everybody. A nude hike in public view sounds wonderful, anyway. Stefan? We need to take this to a bed. The water."

"I'm with that!" Darcy exclaims. "Where?"

"We have 201," Steve volunteers.

"Oh!" Stefan chuckles. "That's you guys? The Ultra-Deluxe Presidential Suite?"

Everybody cracks up.

Steve deadpans, "Uh... are you two okay with same-room swapping?"

Darcy and Stefan glare at Steve for about two seconds, then break into laughter.

"Dear?" Darcy chuckles to Stefan, "You have competition."

"I do, don't I?" he laughs.

Steve chuckles back, "No surprise, you two. You gotta have a sense of humor to maintain sanity with all the shit we pull! Ready?"

Stefan jumps out and lends a hand to the ladies as they climb up, tendering an affectionate caress of a butt cheek to each as they land on the deck.

Steve jokes as he lifts out, "I'll take a pass on the butt grab, Stef."

The ladies giggle, Stef and Jax chuckle appropriately. Jax, however, returns the favor with a quick stroke of Stef's still-erect penis.

Stefan doesn't flinch, but smiles real big. "(You suck?)" he whispers.

"(Yeah. You?)"

"(Yeah. Does he?)"

"(No. Likes to touch, tho'.)"

"(Good deal. We're going to have fun. After you fuck Dar, however.)"

"(Deal. Cyan wants your cock, too.)"

"(Gladly. She's hot! You're a lucky guy.)"

"(Thanks! So is Darcy!)"

"(Thank you!)"

Everybody grabs their towels and after the short walk around the office to the back side of the building, Steve shows them into the suite.

=====

Everyone is draped on and over the beds breathing hard from the athletic sex they've been having for the past two hours or so. The guys have managed to restrain their release. Comes (...or doesn't cum...) with experience.

"Dar?"

"Stef?"

"I think I saw Deion's Lexus pull up a few minutes ago."

"Oh? You think?"

"Deion?" Jackson inquires. "A friend?"

"Sort of. He's a regular here. He's the resident BBC these days."

Steve breaks in, "But that's such a trope. A porn trope, which is worse!"

"Not him," Darcy corrects. "He's the genuine item. Your ladies into big ones?"

Emily breaks into raucous laughter, shaking the bed.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," Darcy chuckles.

"Invite him in?" Cyan asks.

"No. He holds court downstairs. Likes to bend us over the pool table."

"Steve?" Emily poses, "What do you think?"

"Why are you asking me, Em? You both know you're in full control of who you do and don't have."

"I dunno. BBC? I've never been with a Black guy. Seems like it would be different."

"I have," Cyan admits. "Had an affair with a Black guy for several years. No different. Steve's right. The whole BBC thing is a cliché."

"What's he like?" Em asks Darcy and Stefan.

"Really nice guy," Stef responds. "He's an attorney here in town. You'll like him for him. We might have tipped him off that Dar and I were going to be here tonight. Did you?"

"No. I didn't. Coincidence, I guess."

"Well he sounds real good, guys," Cyan proposes. "I'd like to meet 'im, at least. The rest will come if everything feels right. Let's go."

"Bring towels for the chairs, everyone," Jackson advises.

"As usual! Geez, Jax!" Em retorts.

"Hang on," Steve stops them. "I have something special for Em. Does your friend have a sense of play?"

"He eats it up, Steve," Darcy answers. "Great sense of humor. Like you guys."

Steve reaches into the duffle he brought into the room and rifles around in it without having to look, pulling out his special treasures.

"OH FUCK YOU!" Emily laughs, halfway doubled over.

Steve reaches to her to fasten the spiked collar around her lovely neck as the leash drapes between her breasts. He clicks the mini padlock shut and drops the key back in his duffle. Cyan and Jackson are laughing equally as much as Emily is, and Cyan swats Steve's butt hard, leaving a red handprint. Dar and Stef are very much enjoying the moment, too.

"Is Deion into presentation?" Steve chuckles.

"Sure is!" Stefan laughs. "He's going to have the same reaction. You going to hand him the leash, I take it?"

"That's the plan."

"He's going to be harder than a rock! Full staff! You'll see!" Darcy chuckles. "You guys really do know how to play, don't you?"

The fourple has big grins in response.

Our sexy troupe heads out single file along the portico, Steve leading the way with Emily literally in tow. They pass the hot tub, garnering amused smiles and giggles as they walk by the two couples taking a soak. Down the stairs to the lower, half-basement parts of the building, everyone is chuckling and laughing to each other in anticipation of their new friend's reaction to the "captive" Emily being presented to him to "do anything" with her that he pleases to do.

"(Steven?)" Em whispers to her lover. "(This is so fucking hot. You're so nasty!)" she grins and reaches between his legs from behind to squeeze his nuts. He chuckles.

Darcy and Stefan have assured everybody that Deion is truly a gentleman, and will be taking this demonstration of playful love and affection in the spirit in which it is intended.

The "rec room" is a large living room with a few chairs scattered about and a pool table taking up the west half. It's also the lobby for six small bedrooms off the main space. Stefan steps to the head of the line to open the screen door into the play area to everyone.

"Darcy! Stefan!" a particularly handsome -- and naked -- medium-toned Black man steps to Dar for a friendly, tight hug. "You have friends tonight, I see! Oh, my! You brought a present!" He lets out a reflexive wolf whistle.

Steve, managing the most serious expression he can, considering the moment, "Nice to meet you, Deion. I present to you our Emily."

He hands Deion the leash.

The reflexive physical reaction from Deion is quick... and quite impressive. Emily glances down to assess the situation then returns her gaze to his face, wearing a big, approving smile. It is surprising given Deion's size that his erection is nearly vertical.

"We're going for a walk," Deion announces.

Deion steps toward the door with Em trailing on a slack lead. She glances to Steve with a wink and a big toothy grin as they exit.

Darcy leans into Steve, "(He's into showing off, too!)"

"(Any idea where he's going with 'er?)"

"(Probably down the drive to the road.)"

"(Follow, or watch from up here?)"

"(Let's watch the show from the balcony.)"

"(He gonna do 'er down there?")

"(Probably not. Well, maybe a tease fuck. He'll save the real thing for the pool table.)"

"(You've done this before?)"

"(No. But we sort of know how he thinks. By the way.)"

"(What's that?)"

"(You guys are great. In the tub, in the room, out here playing with your kinks. Really.)"

"(Thanks.)"

Jackson has Cyan bent over the pool table, doing what they do so well.

"Guys?" Steve announces. "Dar, Stef, and I are going out front to watch the show. Join us?"

Cyan quickly answers, "No. But have fun!"

Jackson adds, "You gonna be able to contain yourself, Steven? You're a real sucker when you watch either of the girls wander off with another guy. Especially when they're naked and he's hard! And this guy has a doozy!"

Darcy, Steve, and Stefan chuckle.

"Trying hard, Jax. Probably going to let 'er fly when he does her where you guys are."

Cyan twists around to kiss Jackson, and they resume their lingering intercourse. Steve and Darcy walk ahead of Stefan, up the stairs and around the building.

Stefan catches Steve's ear, "(What do you think about jerking each other off while we watch Deion fuck her?)"