Bastard, You Fucking Bastard! Ch. 05

Story Info
Don turns into Donna as they get ready for the big vacation.
2.4k words
4.38
6.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
236 Followers

The following Saturday morning, coffee was again interrupted by the doorbell.

Donna ran to let in Penny but was shocked to see Dallas standing there.

Dallas walked in and dropped her bag on the ground. Donna picked it up and ran up the stairs to Mildred's room.

Dallas followed and greeted Mildred with a big long kiss that made Donna's mouth hit the floor, and his dead cock woke up. It tried to get hard in its tiny cage, but there was no room to grow. Donna imagined himself with these beautiful women, but that was not to be, as pain knocked him to his knees.

"Don't you ever run away from a guest in this house again, Donna!"

Mildred said as Donna wriggled on the floor in pain.

"Hello beautiful, I"ve missed you," Dallas said with lust in her eyes.

Donna could not believe that the beautiful Dallas Smith was in his wife's bedroom kissing his wife.

Stepping away from Mildred, Dallas put her foot on Donna's head.

"Blow jobs today, right? She's learning blowjobs." Dallas said nonchalantly.

Donna's mouth dropped open and then closed.

"I brought a wide variety of toys for her to practice on before we go get him the real thing," Dallas said.

"I love how you do the he, she, thing and the him, her thing. It reminds me he's both now," Mildred said to Dallas.

"I guess we should not remind him he is a male and keep her on the feminine descriptions." Dallas Mused.

"Yes, that would be best for everyone," Mildred replied.

"Donna, go get your pussy ready for a big cock coming your way in a few minutes." Dallas barked, and off Donna went to clean and flush her ass out.

Donna pulled her balls out of her ass, and it immediately felt empty; she had gotten used to the pressure in her ass and on her balls and liked it. She knew today would be difficult for her, and she prepared her body as best she could. When she was ready, she hurried back to Dallas and Mildred, her balls hanging almost down to his knees.

"That's impressive, Mildred; I know balls can stretch, but wow," Dallas said.

"Thank you, with them tucked into her ass, it's like they have a natural tension on them that is not painful at all. I think Donna even likes them in her tight little ass pussy now. Isn't that right, Donna?"

"Yes, Mam."

The doorbell rang, and Donna winced at who it could be. Mildred gave Donna a look, and she ran down the stairs to answer the door. PENNY, Donna was so happy, screaming her name in her head. Smiling and all giddy, Donna led Penny up the stairs. Dallas and Penny kissed passionately before turning to Mildred to share the love. They all kissed and caressed each other while Donna stared in amazement that his wife was kissing other women.

Penny opened a bag and took out two strap-on harnesses; she put two medium-thick dildos in them and handed one to Dallas. They chatted and laughed as they stripped off their clothes and put them on the floor. Donna was given a practice dildo to deep throat while the ladies showed him breathing techniques and how to stop the gag reflex. Donna was smiling and having a good time until Mildred said, "Donna Doggie's position."

Donna dropped to her hands and knees so fast that Dallas and Penny were speechless. Donna was very obedient, and both women smiled at each other, thinking of the things they could do to an enslaved man to enhance their own perverted sex life.

Dallas took Donna's ass, and Penny took his mouth. They both knew what to do and how they wanted to do it. Dallas eased in slowly as Penny filled his mouth.

Donna closed her eyes and moaned. It was gentle at first, but as each girl got more comfortable, they started pounding poor little Donna. Donna's orgasm came out of nowhere and shot out of his little urethra tube and onto the wooden floor.

Mildred screamed, and the next thing everyone saw was Donna being electrocuted and buckling to the ground, pulling both girls with him to the floor.

As each girl pulled their dildo out of Donna's prone body and regained their footing, Mildred apologized for the sudden shocking of Donna. All Dallas could ask was, "What the fuck Mildred, why did you shock her.

"The little bastard came; he had an orgasm; I was so mad I wanted to cut his balls off, never mind shock him." Mildred fumed with anger.

Dallas laughed, and Penny smiled, but Mildred was angry.

"If Donna comes from a cock in each end, Mildred, I think she is entitled to it." Dallas chucked.

"I think so too, Mildred. If she can orgasm through her backdoor pussy then she is turning into a woman, don't you think.?" Penny Chimed in.

"Clean that up now," Mildred growled at Donna.

Donna knew that if she did anything other than lick it up, she would probably be zapped to death. So out came her tongue, and she licked up every drop.

Mildred thought about it for a minute and then devised a solution that made her smile.

"If Donna wants an orgasm from her backdoor pussy she can do it with her balls in her pussy ass well." Mildred grinned at the girls.

Both girls laughed and called her a cruel Mistress.

"Donna, Put your balls back in now," Mildred hissed.

Donna's balls snapped into her ass, and she was happy, it felt good to be whole again. Donna had been sleeping with them in for the last few weeks, only taking them out to go to the washroom.

"Doggie now." Mildred ordered.

Donna was on her knees, almost excited to see what it would feel like with a cock and balls in his pussy. Penny inserted her long fake cock in his mouth and immediately shoved it down his throat. Dallas had to re-lube her long phony cock before she shoved it in Donna's pussy.

When it hit her balls, she winced, but as the cock slid further inside, she loved the tight hot feeling in her body and started to come again. Mildred was not happy. Donna had no business having an orgasm. This was supposed to be punishment.

Donna's orgasm was not violent or very spasmatic. It was like an extended great release of semen that pumped out like a heartbeat, slow and steady and without end. The puddle under Donna grew until it was the size of a dinner plate.

Penny and Dallas were tired, so they called it quits and told Donna to stand up. Donna had fucked and sucked like a champ, and Dallas was proud of her abilities to come with only her ass pussy.

Mildred was not happy that Donna was getting any sexual pleasure at all. Her face was in a scowl, and Dallas knew she had to do something to put her back in line. Mildred was getting too comfortable disciplining Donna however she wanted. Mildred needed to be taught a lesson for acting like a bitchy mistress in front of Dallas and Penny.

"Mildred, who do you think you are to be such a bitch, when Penny and I are here to train Donna. When I am here, the only one that can discipline Donna is me. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, MILDRED?" Dallas ripped into her.

Mildred's head sagged, and her eyes hit the floor. Donna's mouth dropped open at the realization of who was actually in charge here.

"Take off your clothes; get on the floor and lick up that mess, Mildred; then Penny and I will see how improved you are at eating pussy." Dallas said with a grin.

Mildred was humiliated and ashamed, but she knew the road to Bill's cock ran through his wife and daughter. Donna turned away and smiled as Mildred took off her dress and panties and bent down to clean up his semen. She sucked it up, and Dallas slapped her ass, calling her off the floor when she was finished.

"Penny on your back, Mildred, go down on her. Donna eats Mildred's pussy from underneath while I fuck her. Does everyone understand what they are doing? " Dallas said.

Everyone confirmed that they understood, and Penny got into position with a pillow under her ass.

Mildred in doggie bent to eat her pussy. Donna slid under Mildred to eat her, and I got the enormous dildo in the bag and put it in my harness. I rubbed the massive dildo on Mildred's pussy as I felt like taking my time and making it last. Besides, Penny can drag out an Orgasm as long as she wants. Her pussy control is fantastic.

Mildred whimpered when I finally slipped it between her pussy lips and pressed hard. The head was so big it folded the dildo in half instead of going in. I pressed it straight again and pushed harder. There was a pop sound, and Mildred screamed into Pennies pussy as the big head entered her pussy.

I didn't move and let her get adjusted to the monster that stretched her pussy out. When Mildred started to wiggle her ass, I knew she was ready. There was a lot of moaning from Penny and Mildred as we got into a nice rhythm. I could see Donna's neck and chin below the big dildo, stretching her tongue up to Mildred's clit. I pride myself in how good of shape I am in, but pushing that massive dildo in and out of Mildred was a lot of work.

Thankfully, before I was exhausted, Mildred exploded all over Donna's face and soaked her. Penny allowed her body to have an orgasm, and I stood up and stretched my back. Sweet was dripping between my boobs and down my back as it trickled into my ass crack and dripped on the floor.

"Donna, get a towel and wipe me off," I barked.

Now that Donna knew who the real boss was, she jumped at Dallas's order.

After getting her body rubbed down, Dallas and Penny kissed on the bed while Mildred and Donna stood and waited.

Penny looked up at Dallas and said, " What do you want to do now, girlie?"

"Mildred put a condom on Donna's cock cage so she won't drip everywhere. Then you can fuck her pussy, while he eats me to a nice orgasm." Dallas said

"Penny, you come up here and kiss me, babe."

Everyone obeyed what Dallas said, and soon Mildred was trying to shove that colossal fucking dildo into Donna's ass pussy as she screamed in pain. Dallas's pussy muffled the screams, and Donna whimpered and licked as if her life depended on it. Penny felt bad for Donna as the big dildo finally entered her ass pussy.

Mildred felt the colossal cock pop into his ass and rammed it in. The big dildo squished Donna's nuts, and she screamed again. Mildred knew that if she fucked her ass right where her balls were, it would be excruciating for Donna and hard to concentrate on eating Dallas.

Mildred smiled cruelly and plowed away on Donna's nuts and ass. All Donna could do was concentrate on eating the beautiful Dallas's pussy, and ignore the pain. Donna's pain eased up a bit, and a tiny spark of pleasure lit in the far distance of Donna's mind. The more she savored the sweetest pussy she had ever tasted, the bigger the fire grew.

Mildred was so proud of what great shape she was in from going to the gym that she was going to punish Donna's ass so bad she couldn't walk for a week. Mildred began to hammer Donna as hard as she could.

Donna's body started to spasm, and semen shot out of her cock like a Champagne bottle exploding. Donna latched onto Dallas's pussy with so much suction that Dallas had a great orgasm. Penny leaned back and watched the condom fill up and start to hang well below the cock cage on Donna.

"Fuck." Mildred screamed

Dallas was about to laugh, but if she did, that wouldn't teach Mildred anything.

"STOP, Mildred, right fucking now!"

"Why are you so mad at Donna for having orgasms? Tell me, Mildred, why."

Mildred started to cry, and Dallas held out her arms to her. After a minute, Mildred drew herself up and pointed at Donna.

"This man has never given me an orgasm in my life. This Cheating asshole is a selfish tiny cocked piece of shit of a husband that is supposed to be punished for decades of neglect and selfishness that he strangled me with. This is supposed to be his punishment for all those years. This fucking asshole stole the best years of my life, and now I only have a few years left to enjoy this wonderful new sex life I have discovered. I want to cut off his fucking balls and then shove them up his ass every time he has an orgasm. Now, he is having more orgasms than he had when he was a man. FUCCCKKKK, I want to punch him in the face."

Finally, Dallas and Penny realized the depth of pain Mildred was feeling, and both moved in to hold her. Dallas told Donna to curl up on the floor like a dog and stay there. As the girls comforted Mildred, Don realized how much he hurt his wife and the actual depth of her sorrow. "If Mildred takes me back, I will try to make it up to her for all the hurt I have caused." Don thought to himself.

Donna stayed curled up on the floor while the girls went downstairs and had tea. It took about an hour for the girls to convince Mildred that she shouldn't punch Donna in the face and divorce his ass. That as a woman, Donna could make her life better, and she could fuck and suck anyone she wanted right in front of her.

Mildred was content knowing Donna was about to have three weeks of torment at the Cabin, so she smiled down at Her husband and said goodbye to Don forever. She had decided she would be Donna from that moment on. After all, there were now anti-discrimination laws dealing with trans-gendered people in the workplace.

Sorry, I have been busy and have no time to write. I will try to get the last chapter out ASAP.

gregscott
gregscott
236 Followers