Bathhouse Observations Ch. 04

Story Info
A few more thoughts.
3.1k words
4.49
4.2k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bathhouses are a place to have sex with other men that truly can be beyond fantasy. Men who are there, implicitly if not explicitly in their own mind, for the same purpose in a space devoted to offering an incredibly addictive style of sexual freedom. One without women in any way, a purely male space to get off with other men for an extended period, group sex very much included. The number of potential partners is a major draw, and the fundamental reason why such male only saunas have existed over centuries.

Group sex is something not generally possible or practical at other places such as glory holes or porn theaters. Especially fully naked group sex extending for an hour or more in the darkroom, and as long as individuals can stand the heat in the steam room. When it occurs, the directness is an integral part of the delight. Watching and stroking is often enough to cause a hand to pull your cock closer to the action, allowing you to effortlessly merge with other men getting off together.

Ending up kissing one man like a hot slut, tongues sliding together while jacking his rod, another mouth sucking a nipple as you jack his rod too, a cock sucker on his knees taking you deep into his welcoming wet mouth. Sharing poppers like this is magical, creating a pure sexual connection to three turned on strangers and yourself. Not cumming is a necessary skill if interested in playing like this for as long as possible.

A variety of men visit the baths, some certainly interested in getting off quickly, or in making other men cum. The first variation is always a delight when it happens to you, but the second is a bit more mysterious. Playing over an extended time is much better than cumming after 5 minutes from an admittedly exquisite blow job most of the time when inside the baths. Giving in to what is being done to you by a stranger or strangers, in a row or simultaneously, is also an integral part of what makes a bathhouse visit worthwhile.

Not in any particular S&M way, as all of the bathhouses I have visited would be considered pure vanilla. With the exception of something associated with S&M, for reasons not understood. A sling can be a fantastic accessory when having sex, regardless whether sitting in it or standing. The way the motion develops and envelops you is mutual, at least on a good sling. Which ironically my local bathhouse does not have, as their sling is uncomfortable and basically never used. Yet those men trying to make you cum don't seem particularly part of an S&M framework either.

Essentially, everyone inside is equal in their overriding purpose, though individual details are variable. Any man with an erect cock is extremely unlikely to turn down a pair of lips sliding down his shaft, especially since that is precisely the reason so many men visit a sauna where that occurs regularly, in public and private. After experiencing what is like to be sucked by two men, or sucked with another cock, it becomes seductively easy to return, not caring if anyone inside knows the reason why. And of course, exploring what it feels like to have two hot cocks in your mouth, jacking yourself, not caring who might see - or join in.

A good bathhouse offers the possibility of what can appear to be limitless sex. This is always possible with a single partner when luck aligns, but inside the opportunity to have partner after partner, or several at the same time, is a reliable reason for visiting regularly. Losing track of how many men have sucked your cock is a delightful experience, one well worth repeating. Or for those who have decided to keep going into other tempting aspects of male sex, losing track of how many cocks you have sucked in a row on your knees, greedy for more.

There are a number of words for this glorious state, such as slutty or whorish or mindlessly aroused. Experiencing it once creates a desire to get lost that way again, a willing participant in a world devoted to naked male pleasure, without inhibitions. One filled with other men who are intimately aware of unlimited possibilities and temptations, whose skill can be truly remarkable. A place that becomes increasingly attractive the more you stroke remembering what happens, knowing that the bathhouse is available to get off in. After becoming a regular, the pre- and post visit stroking is just another part of the sexual framework the baths create, adding to the total pleasure of visiting.

This sort of undeniably addictive sex becomes something easily indulged after discovering how common such saunas are in many places. Especially since after discovering what a bathhouse is like, you begin paying attention to where male only saunas can be found. Offering a type of direct sex that is perfectly suited for intense male satisfaction, to a degree unimaginable before diving into it. Exploring the possibilities leads to further opportunities to let go and submerge into an ocean of glorious sexual sensation.

This leads to a bit of caution, as the sort of man that wants to make you cum is very similar to the sort that wants to have sex bareback. Admittedly, sex without condoms is fantastic, but the most important time to use condoms is when having sex with strangers who don't use condoms.

Especially when it involves anonymous group sex, where it can be so wonderfully rewarding to just let the heavenly bliss flow among everyone without thought. Getting head from a man being fucked is unbelievable, the way the fucking is carried over to your cock, feeling how he is being used as he sucks. Getting deepthroated as you jack his hard length, everyone totally turned on.

A fact that can be used by the man in the middle, who often wants to keep being fucked after a stranger has pulled out. Even if in the moment of that first intensely perfect contact, it does not feel like being taken advantage of, sensitive naked cock head entering a slippery soft already fucked tunnel. Other men adding to the seductive sensations by caressing, kissing, touching, or licking. A certain amount of will is necessary to stop such things from going further without a condom, as the action will continue seamlessly unless that effort is made. An effort easy to avoid as the waves keeps rising higher, floating in paradise without will.

An effort that the other man is often skilled at preventing through intimate knowledge of how easily a man can be manipulated when turned on, mind no longer able to think while concentrating on the entrancing pleasure. This is particularly true when you go from mouth to soft hole rapidly, cock head slippery with spit, sliding deeper effortlessly into a man's glorious fuck hole. Feeling the raw power as he submits to your cock, reaching around to play with his erect rod, beyond caring about condoms by now.

However, there is no reason to go along, as one is as free to reject as to accept. Condom use is a personal boundary, and if one already has experience using them, not a difficulty. Not to mention that many men interested in anal sex also properly insist on using a condom. From the first man that fucked me so fantastically I learned a thoughtful partner shows the filled condom, to reduce any concerns afterwards. During, no concerns existed at all, especially feeling him cum so good, cock throbbing deep inside as he ended my anal virginity in dazzling orgasm, unable to stop as I came incredibly hard, like his cock was inside mine, squeezing so good. That first time was perfect in so many ways, including staying inside boundaries that are seductively easy to go beyond.

Easier is rejecting partners that do things you are not interested in, something common enough at the baths. This can include clumsy or pushy men, or men wanting to play in ways that are uninteresting, at least at that moment. Shifts at the baths are part of the attraction, as what you may have turned down an hour ago becomes irresistible in the present.

Even after a decade of spending time inside bathhouses, new delights continue to be found. The reality of variety is overwhelmingly tempting. Even if not every single visit is fantastic, it remains rare to not spend at least a half hour or more having sex. Also, some bathhouses are better than others, and spending time at better ones is worthwhile. Not simply on the basis of personal taste, but in terms of how much sex one has inside an intimately familiar space.

Some bathhouses are more accepting than others, filled with visitors wanting to have sex with other men. A very reasonable perspective, because who really cares about how a cock sucker looks when he is deepthroating you as the poppers make your shaft feel infinitely long inside an infinitely expanding worshiping mouth? This being the sort of thing that routinely happens at a bathhouse. At a good one the probability is much higher, far beyond fortunate happenstance.

Regardless of the attractions offered by glory holes or porn theaters, the initial immersion in a world of naked men wanting to have sex among strangers is beyond imagination before it occurs. After it occurs, the desire to return can grow impossible to resist, especially after the 5th or 10th or 20th visit. The craving to have such hot sex can be easily satisfied, making the temptation to return a source of ever more seductive fantasies as time passes.

Fantasies that generally are a pale shadow of what can arise in the steam room when surrounded by other naked men, an orgy of cocks and hands and mouths, strangers sharing themselves freely. Inevitably joining in, soon it becomes impossible to keep track of details, such as who you are kissing while getting sucked with another cock, maybe a third man as you finger the ass of the man kissing your nipple. The details change, conscious awareness receding as you turn to kiss another man, maybe the third, maybe the fifth, holding a sexy cock in each hand, your slippery cock being stroked as a man stands behind, body pressed along yours, playing with your erect nipples as his cock slides between your legs and against your balls.

Reaching this state of pure bliss does require the ability to ride waves of gloriously intense pleasure in changing circumstances among strangers who know what happens when bathhouse sluts get together. Strangers who understand the sheer addictive delight in sucking cock after cock, as many as available, kneeling in the center of a group wanting head, reaching out to bring more men into your grasp, helpless against temptation. Or being sucked off by a stranger whose mouth has the wonderfully smooth slipperiness that comes from having been filled with cum by a previous man - or several.

Learning about such fantastic possibilities leads to writing a few more observations, involving the distinction between letting go and control when it comes to orgasming. Such observations are intended to be in broad strokes, without much limiting detail. Essentially, cumming makes spending another hour having sex much less likely, and thus staying in a group of men having sex for the next hour less likely too.

Not that this happens every visit, but when it does, indulging such timeless pleasure means being able to keep the peaks from overwhelming you. Many men have learned this lesson, generally through experience, either with their wives or girlfriends or through bathhouse visits. Those men are the ones most involved in an orgy setting, knowing how to shift as required, without needing to make anyone cum as everyone gets lost in getting off. Such experienced men also know the longer you are hard, the less likely you are to cum quickly, especially when kept endlessly at the edge.

The longer spent almost orgasming, the easier to remain rock hard, especially with other men who are equally aroused. Using poppers in such cases is incredible, as poppered sluts are amazing to have sex with. Becoming total animals wanting nothing but to share intensely mutual sexual contact, bodies ruling minds following each time the magic brown bottle is opened. The scent promising a pure rush of sexual joy among those breathing it in.

Not that poppers are necessary, or that everyone enjoys them. Only after several years did I start using them openly, something fairly silly in retrospect, a male only sauna being a place where poppers are never a problem to use. The same applies to a glory hole or anywhere with porn and doors that can be closed. But it is impossible to share a hit at a glory hole, while using poppers at the same time in a group is incredible, creating a sense of intense sexual merging that is extraordinary.

The baths are a place to be free, and poppers create a sense of pure freedom as they reach your brain and cock. Though the women I shared poppers with over the years enjoyed them as much as any man while fucking or getting eaten, they did not seem to hold the same alluring appeal. An appeal fully understood by the men I've done poppers with, intending to become total sluts with each other.

Poppers have changed formulations over the decades, but the basic effects remain unchanged. I first used poppers as a teenager, buying them along with hard core magazines at sex shops. In my experience, poppers are much better after getting stoned, just like how looking at porn is better. In combination, the effects were mind blowing, especially the first time I got off looking at gay group porn.

Which had involved getting very stoned before buying the magazine and poppers, then smoking more weed before actually opening it. Seeing men having sex with each other was extremely erotic, with the first hit from the fresh bottle becoming overwhelming, a flood of orgasm. This was the first time using poppers with explicit gay porn, getting off to seeing other men having sex. That first orgasm was followed by a second bowl, then a bit more careful looking at the hardcore pictures, doing several hits before cumming again, jet after pumping jet. Falling asleep for a few hours, then after waking, repeating the same sequence, amazed at cumming a third time so hard looking at a male threesome having sex.

That first gay porn exposure was several years after using poppers with three different girlfriends. The first one was probably the most enthusiastic user, who loved getting stoned then being fucked deep and hard from behind on her hands and knees, talking real dirty after breathing out, pussy becoming so amazingly pliable around my pounding length. Though not common at the baths, poppers often led to some wonderful vocal accompaniment with those women, moaning about being filled and pounded as they breathed out.

For my part, though fucking was wonderful, I found poppers made getting head unbelievable. Time slowing as my cock became gigantic inside a wet expanding mouth that felt endless. Having enough experience meant not coming immediately, but that first hit also meant that orgasm had become inevitable if the blow job continued. Which was not always the case, as tit fucking with poppers is also fantastic.

Unfortunately, after that unbelievable gay magazine introduction to male only sex, the availability of poppers dried up, leading to long pauses with only rare breaks. By now, the Internet provided plenty of hot porn, and watching it while stoned and using poppers retained its magic. Even more so when getting head, though from a partner who never tried poppers herself.

Those first introductory male only sauna visits did not involve weed or poppers, and were fantastically satisfying. After learning more about the local bathhouse, and visiting one in another city, my confidence was growing enough to enjoy the baths 70s style. Enjoying a day in another new bathhouse in a city with legal weed and poppers, I did not quite follow a basic poppers rule.

That is, to try out new poppers privately, to gauge the effects properly. Generally, poppers are similar, but sometimes the intensity or way they build and peak is very different. Testing a new bottle, especially when also pouring just a small amount in a second bottle to use is a first step in extending their lifespan, much like keeping poppers in the freezer and airtight as much as possible.

In a sense, learning how to deal with poppers leads to the same skills involved in not cumming in the first place. Meaning you need to learn how to use them through concentrating on what is happening, almost a paradox considering the effects, but doing them alone first helps to avoid cumming too fast. Personally, I find poppers best when the sensations build slowly, not a total rush of sensation, wonderful as that can be.

Oddly, I don't even always use poppers currently, as dealing with them can be a bit of work when all I want is to play. On the other hand, finding a partner to share poppers with is always hoped for, so having them available is worth the effort. There is nothing like kissing a partner who has just breathed in the scent as lips meet, both soon experiencing the sheer bliss that results, cock to cock, a combination that poppers enhances to a fantastic degree.

Poppers are not exclusively a male sex drug, but in a bathhouse, it is simply amazing how many activities are perfectly suited to using them. Discovering that it is just as hot to suck cock when poppered up as to get sucked was completely unexpected. Not too surprisingly, the first time with a naked man in a cabin was fairly quick, cumming almost as soon as my mouth went around a stranger's naked cock, having slid my tongue over his quivering erect length in preparation.

Even better is 69, in the same sense that being cock to cock is much better than jacking each other separately. Then there is group sex when a couple of men have open bottles, and everyone is using them, turning into exquisitely total sluts with each other, feeling how the rush takes over after each hit. Poppers are fine alone, but it is wonderful to experience how a man becomes so turned on as the scent fills their lungs, knowing how irresistible it is to get off like this.