All Comments on 'Bathhouse Observations Ch. 04'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 2 years ago

I love this story thread. I have been a lover of bathhouses and saunas since my mid 30's. My only regret is that I didn't find them in my teens. Your writing brings back memories of the many times I have enjoyed sucking and being fucked at the bathhouse regardless of where in the bathhouse I was. My favorite is being on my knees in the steam room, the hot mist making it hard to see details beyond the cock in my mouth, the sling room where I place myself on the fuck bench and have my mouth and ass filled with one hard cum filled cock after another, the glory hole room, where I put my mouth up to the hole to be used by any and every man passing through, the dark room where the sense of sight is gone and as you are being fed or fucked it is the mind that provides the visualization of the act that you are particpating in.

There is no better place for this cocksucking cumslut to go. It's my playground. It's my special home where everything is possible. No judgment, just pleasure. Please keep up with your amazing writings and thanks for sharing.

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaalmost 2 years ago

Every young man should read all of your stories to gain a proper appreciation for man to man sex and how poppers enhance that experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous