Bathtime Fantasy

Story Info
A solo session turns into more...
1k words
3.56
7.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Water sloshed as she moved her legs about in the bath. Smoke twirled upward from the joint clasped between her full red lips. Her red hair spilling over, she held her upper body out the water by resting her head on the edge of the tub. Her modest but perky breasts stuck out of the water, nipples erect.

Her legs wide open, milky thighs leading up to a pink, tight pussy in the water. Shapely hips give way to her hourglass figure.

Alone in the house, Faith used her long red nails to pinch and flick at her nipples.

"Ahh..." she moaned and pushed her breasts further out of the water.

She trails her fingers down her stomach...

Something moves behind her and she jumps, turning around she sees nothing, no one... Faith chalks it up to her animals and continues fondling her sensitive nipples.

***

There she lay legs wide open, presenting herself to him... How could he not whip out his hard, stiff cock. She would have seen him had he not changed his position last moment.

He gently rubbed his cock watching her carefully, wishing it was Faith's pussy on the tip of his cock. He needed to feel her pussy clench as he crammed inside her, but for now he must wait, watch, not cum.

***

Faith's pussy begged for a cock, she was teasing herself, not touching her clit, as hard as it might be, she knew it would pay off in an explosive orgasm.

Realizing her joint had died, she relights and sucks on the joint like she would a big dick.

She thinks on her ultimate fantasy...

Faith is on stage, her legs strapped into stirrups sex toys and vibrators surround her, her pussy glistens, her clit engorged. Both men and women in the audience have started playing with themselves, in various states of undress.

Am assistant pours oil onto her pussy making her tingle. She rubs it into her whole cunt, and asshole, the audience's attention is rapt.

First one finger enters her pussy then she adds another, Faith finger fucks herself like a pornstar and they're all getting off on her. Her pussy drips, her legs start to shake...

A noise alerts Faith of her surroundings, she opens her eyes and six hot men surround her bath, the one has already started stroking his thick cock. Another beautiful man leans into the bath and slowly inserts a finger into her tight, wet hole.

"OH my god," she manages just before another dick is shoved into her mouth.

She feels hands on her tits and looks up to see a muscular blond man fondling her extremely sensitive tits. The man with the beautiful hands had stopped fingering and she hungered for more, he steps into the tub and his chiseled, caramel body came into her view, his beautiful cock pointed upwards. He pulls her hips out of the water and slams his cock into her...

"Oh, Jesus yes fuck... Ahhhh, ah, ah..."

The cock had slipped from her mouth, somebody else was getting in the tub, she could only feel a man underneath her, fingers probing at her ass.

She was being fingered the same speed as the caramel man on top was ramming into her and another cock was shoved inside her mouth.

Faith had never been so turned on, or had never had so many holes filled. A second finger was inserted and she could feel her orgasm building.

Two more dicks are shoved into her hands, Faith was sure she would soon burst, she had never felt this much pleasure.

Suddenly the fingers stopped their assault on her ass and a cock is slowly pressed into her ass...

"Oh fuck I don't know how much..."

She was drinking cum and trying to speak, when another salty cock was pushed between her lips.

She was on the edge of cumming, rocking back and forth cocks in all her holes.

"Ah Jesus, fuck, make me cum, I'm gonna cum. "

Another swallow of cum, and harder they fucked her.

Faith couldn't help but feel disappointed when the caramel man pulled out and sorted all over her stomach.

The blond man takes his place and slowly, torturously inserts his cock.

"Please I beg you, make me cum..."

A black dick is in her mouth and she can no longer beg but they each fuck her slowly, more slowly than before. Her juicy pussy can take no more, and then the beautiful hand is back stroking and teasing her clit.

"Mm, mmm, mmm"

Faith's sure she's never sicked on such a big cock. The bald, black man thrusts into her throat, moaning, fucking her mouth.

Her senses are on fire the cocks in her hands never stop switching, her ass and pussy are being pummeled by cocks, her clit is being pleasured like never before and the cock in her mouth only adding to to the wetness from her sex.

Everytime the men felt her getting ready for orgasm they changed positions or slowed down as her orgasms started rolling in.

Faith was sure this was torture... But she never wanted it to stop.

Everytime a different man would take over she would hope he would fuck her to orgasm but alas, they got to cum as much as they chose, but Faith was left hungry and wanton.

When they stopped fucking her mouth for a second she looked for the man who'd given her the most pleasure, the caramel beauty with the fingers. She pleaded with him, "Please fuck me, please let me cum..."

His hands traveled back to her pussy and slowly he played with her clit, the other men seemed to melt away as he took the sole spot between her legs. He positioned himself and slowly entered her.

He lowered himself down and slowly, gently he made her scream with joy, her pussy clenched and she finally let go around him, squirting all over him, a fountain of pent up orgasms.

He pulled out but kept playing with her clit rubbing her through her squirting orgasms, over and over again.

She passed out almost immediately, was placed in her bed, and when she awoke, she was once again alone in her apartment. Alone, but happy.

She pulled out her dido from her bedside table not yet spent.