BBW First Steps Pt. 06

Story Info
Ashley getting even more than she asked for.
2.1k words
4.38
7.5k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was so excited, not just because she got used by a huge cock that she is now realizing she is enjoying but really because she did as she was told, and she is going to get to spend a whole day with Carl. As soon as she got home, she texted Carl to tell him what a good girl she was.

"Hi daddy, I was a good girl tonight and sucked Joe's big cock just like you asked. Now I get a whole day with you, and I can't wait."

"I'm glad to hear that, so keep it up and we will spend one hot day together."

"Keep it up?"

"Yes, until the day comes that I see you, if Joe texts I will expect you to get him off, from what he said you really liked it anyway."

"He texted you? I thought this was a one time thing? How many times do I have to suck his cock?"

"Yea we talk all the time. No its not one time thing, its for the month. Are you trying to tell me you did not like it?"

"Well, I did like it a little, I like you better daddy."

"Be a good whore and you will get lots of me."

"Ok daddy."

Over the next couple of weeks Joe would text Ashley and have her come to one of the houses he was selling and suck him off. Every time she would go back home and make herself cum repeatedly thinking about his cock. It got to the point where she was looking forward to his text. She hated to admit to herself that she loved his huge cock, but she really did. It was really nice to have such a big cock so close by, but she really needed to see Carl soon because she needed to get fucked really bad.

Late one night Ashley got a text from Joe.

"Hey, I'm at a friend's house but I really need to get this cock off, come suck it down for me."

"A friends house? I don't want anyone to see me."

"No, its fine, everyone is upstairs, I'll let you in the back door downstairs and you can suck me off down there."

"What if someone comes down?"

"They won't, they never do. I know you want this cock in your fat mouth so cum suck it slut."

"Ok, I'll be there in 30 minutes."

It was late and Ashley had already gotten ready for bed, so she just put her hair up and threw some clothes on. She did not even bother to put on underwear, she was just going to go suck Joe off and come back home so what was the point. She pulled up to the house and the driveway was full so she parked on the street. She got out of the car and walked around back. While she was going around the house she could hear music coming from the house. She assumed they were having a party inside. The thought of her sucking Joe off in the basement with everyone upstairs was turning her on as she reached the back door. As soon as she got to the door Joe opened it up.

"Hey slut, come on it."

The door opened to a hallway, and she followed Joe down the hall to a doorway that opened up to a bedroom. It looked like some kind of guest bedroom. Ashley was happy that they would at least have a little privacy if someone did come down.

"Looking good slut, I like seeing those big fat tits hanging down, they are almost poking out of the bottom of your shirt."

"Yes, I know you like my fat titties. Now you're sure no one will come down?"

Joe just looked at her and slowly slid his shorts down exposing his thick long cock.

"Take all your clothes off and come suck this cock."

Ashley took all her clothes of and crawled onto the bed where Joe was now sitting up at the top of the bed, naked with his fat cock laying on his thigh. Ashley let her huge tits rub up his leg as she made her way to his cock. She eagerly took his cock in his mouth and started sucking his cock. She could feel his cock grow in her mouth and her pussy started to ache. She was thinking about how at this second, she would let him feel her pussy with his massive cock, but she would never ask and she was happy just sucking his cock.

So lost in her own thoughts and with this massive cock in her mouth she had not realized what was going on until she heard Joe's voice.

"I told you guys; she is one good fat cock sucking slut."

Ashley quickly popped her head up and looked back to the doorway. Just inside the room there was 2 other black guys standing there watching. They were both rubbing on there cocks through their shorts. She looked back at Joe.

"What the hell?"

"Oh stop, what can I say, guess they like fat sluts too, they are just watching, it's no harm."

"No, I'm not."

Joe took his hand and forcefully shoved her head back down on his cock.

"Do you job slut, or I'm going to tell Carl you were a bad girl and did not do what you were told."

Ashley feeling so exposed, having these 2 strange black men looking at her sucking cock completely naked. She could not believe she was in this situation, but she did not want to disappoint Carl. She decided not to resist, and she continued sucking on Joe's long black cock. She could hear some movement in the room behind her. She heard them walk closer to the bed.

"See what you've done slut, you got my friends hard and it's all your fault. It's only right that you get them off now."

Ashley looked to the side of the bed and both the men had pulled their cocks out and were stroking them right next to the bed. They were both huge cocks, not quite as large as Joe but still very nice cocks. She was shocked she could not come up with words, she just looked back at Joe.

"Don't look at me, you did it. Now crawl over there and be a good slut and suck their cocks. If you're a good girl, I'll even let you swallow my load when you're done."

Ashley did not know what to do. She felt very threatened by all these men in this room. She felt there was no way she could say no, she wished she wasn't there. She realized that if she just did what she was asked she would be able to go home unharmed. I mean she loves sucking cock, maybe not black cock but she has already sucked Joe off a few times so what is 2 more black cocks, at least that's what she told herself as she crawled over to the first cock. She got to the edge of the bed, and he placed his cock in her mouth. She opened widely and let his cock slide in her mouth, his head easily hit the back of her throat. She started sucking him off but could not help looking over at the other cock right next to her face. She took her hand and placed it on his cock and started stroking his very thick cock. He probably had the thickest of all three, not the longest, that was Joe, but he was very thick.

"See guys, I told you she would love your cocks."

"Yea, how much does she love it, is your slut soaking wet yet."

She felt Joe reach down and feel her pussy. He plunged 2 fingers deep in her pussy. She let out a soft moan.

"Yea man, she is soaking wet, and obviously is enjoying having something in her pussy. Don't just suck my boy DJ slut, Darrell wants to feel your mouth too."

Ashley, without thinking did as she was told, she took Darrell's fat cock in her mouth, it really filled up all of her mouth. While she was sucking his cock, Joe continued to finger her pussy. She was getting lost in all the pleasure of sucking cock and getting her fat pussy played with. It was feeling so good she could tell she was about to cum, then all the sudden Joe just stopped. She spun her head around to look at Joe, with a look on her face saying why the hell did you stop.

"Oh, im sorry, did you want to cum?"

"Yes sir."

"You want me to make you cum like a fat slut should cum."

"Yes sir."

"Ok, I will, now turn back around and suck my friend's cock."

Ashley turned back around, DJ grabbed her face and shoved her back on his cock. She could feel Joe rubbing her pussy. Then she felt both of his hands on her wide hips, that's when she realized it was not his hand rubbing on her pussy. All of the sudden she felt her pussy get stretched out as Joe pushed his cock into her pussy. She tried to look back, but DJ had a firm grip on her head and would not let her go. Joe grabbed her hips hard and started thrusting his cock deep in her pussy. He was fucking her so hard that it was shoving her head deep on DJ's cock. Gagging on his cock was too much for her to handle, she started cuming on Joe's cock. The more she came the more she moaned with DJ's cock in her mouth.

"Fuck man, you just made this slut cum all over your cock."

"Yea she did, only right to let her taste her handy work."

Joe pulled his cock out of her pussy, giving it a break. He walked around in front of her, DJ pulled his cock out of her mouth and Joe turned her head to his cock. She opened her mouth and let Joe's cock slide in her mouth. It tasted like her pussy she sucked all her cum off his cock. Then it hit her that he never put a condom on. She never fucked anyone other than her ex without a condom. She continued sucking Joe's cock with one hand on DJ's cock.

Without warning she let out a small moan of pain as her pussy was violently stretched out. Darrell had gotten behind her and was now fucking her pussy. Knowing she was going to freak out, Joe held her head down and kept fucking her face. She had never felt something so thick inside of her before. Her pussy was getting stretched by this massive thick cock. She could not take it, she started cuming again, this time on Darrell's cock. He could feel her cuming on his cock and it was pushing him over the edge. Darrell pulled his cock out of her pussy and grabbed her head shoving it down on his cock just as he exploded his hot load all in her mouth.

"Fuck yea bitch, take all my load like a good slut."

She did exactly as she was told and sucked all the cum out of his cock. When he was finished, Joe grabbed her head and placed it back down on his cock.

"Looks like it's your turn to feel that fat pussy."

DJ now got behind her and slid his cock in her pussy. At this point she had given up on fighting it just decided to enjoy it. She was fucking and sucking 2 huge black cocks and she was moaning and cuming like the fat whore she now is. DJ was slapping her fat ass and watching it jiggle all around. She was so turned on she grabbed Joe by the ass and pulled him all the way into her mouth. His cock was deep in her throat.

"Fuck man, this bitch is about to make me cum."

"Me too."

Ashley felt DJ grab her hips and start ramming his cock in her pussy. At the same time Joe started long stroking his cock in her throat. At almost the same time the two men started unloading inside of her, pumping all of their cum in her mouth and pussy. She was so excited by this that she came all over DJ's cock again as she got filled with cum. When the two finished they pulled their cocks out of her well used holes. They walked over and grabbed their clothes and put them on. DJ walked out.

"I know you probably can't move right now so take your time then you can let yourself out when you're ready."

Ashley laid back on the bed with cum still dripping from her pussy and closed her eyes.