BDSM Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Interactions with Other Submissives.
3.1k words
4.54
3.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boneryard
Boneryard
18 Followers

***This story is not real.***

Beyond a Handjob

The next week Granny had texted me that she wanted me in my armchair. She wanted me naked, as well as gagged, of course. I had freshened the cum dried on my ball gag. I had tied a scarf around the top of my head as a blindfold. She warned me that I shouldn't be able to see. I chained my ankles to the legs and my left arm to the left armrest. Just to make it more fun, I had a loop tied around my neck and to the back of the chair. I waited. I heard my door open and the soft steps of my grandmother as she came in and chained my right wrist to the other arm of the chair. I was sporting a boner. I could feel it rising up between my thighs.

I couldn't really see, though there was a thin line at the bottom of the blindfold that, if I tilted my head just right, I could see my own cock. The room was dim as usual, the curtains closed, blocking the sun. I heard grandma leave again and then come back in, with another pair of feet. They were being clumsy, stumbling in. "Ah!" a woman's voice said, before Granny shushed her, as the other person stumbled. I swore I knew that voice, but it was cut off too soon to really place it. I heard a thump in front of me between my legs, followed by the feel of rough, soft cloth on my legs. I twisted to feel more, thinking there were shoulders on my thighs and tits, fully covered, between them.

Then the lips hit. I could tell they were lips by the soft moistness as they kissed the tip of my cock, then allowed themselves to be separated to surround the head of my cock, wrapping around the shaft just below. Then the suction hit as she sucked my cock and sucked her cheeks in, allowing me to feel those on either side. I moaned around my gag and came. I don't think the woman heard but Granny did. "Down!" she growled and I could barely see her push a black curly haired head down onto my cock until the lips were around the base of my cock and the head of my cock was in her throat. I couldn't help but thrust my hips up off the chair seat as I came. The woman choked and gagged but her lips stayed sealed and I didn't feel any cum on my balls or pelvis.

Once I had came, I could feel the mouth bobbing up and down on my cock, sucking it, the woman fucking it with her mouth. Through the slit below my blindfold, I could see that Granny was pushing and pulling the woman's head up and down, her fingers tangled in the black curly hair. The curls looked so familiar but, like the voice, I couldn't place them. I shifted my thighs to caress the woman's breasts with my legs through her top.

It was my first blowjob. My mind started racing. Did getting a blowjob mean I was no longer a virgin? I'd heard the girls at school say they were still a virgin if they gave a blowjob or even had anal sex. Did that mean boys were virgins until they came into a woman's vagina? What about if they used a condom? What if they were gay? Did I stop being a virgin when my granny fucked my asshole with a strap-on? Was that incest?

These thoughts allowed me to last a whole extra minute of cocksucking. Actually, it felt like face fucking, being inflicted by my grandmother on me and... who? That hair looked familiar. If it wasn't for the blood rushing in my ears when the two women, and I was sure it was a woman, came in, I feel I would've known who it was. The tits didn't help. They were a good size but could have been anybody's tits. I didn't exactly know how tits felt -- except for grandma's, of course.

When I tensed up to come, I could see through the thin line under my blindfold as Granny pulled the woman's mouth off my cock and, using her arm, pushed the woman's chest further down between my legs, the tits spreading my thighs, and pulled the head back so I would come in her face, which was covered, it looked like, by a black silk blindfold of her own. Then, holding the woman there, Granny pulled off my blindfold, and, as I shot my load on the ivory cheeks and white lips, pronounced, "Ta da!" The woman having her neck craned back as I shot cum on her face had the blindfold and what were obviously noise canceling headphones. She couldn't see or hear me. And...it was my mom. My mom had just given me my first blowjob -- maybe my first two. I stared in horror and arousal. My grandmother positively cackled. "What do you think, grandson?" she gloated.

"Mmmm," I could only say around my gag. Mom was wearing a slick black shift, her tits visible through it, their nipples hard. It was short enough that the back had come up to reveal the mound of her big round ass. She was kneeling on the floor with bare legs and no panties. Behind her back, her wrists were tightly bound, the rope gouging her skin.

"She was the first of her generation that I found tied up, just like I found you!" Granny gloated. "She begged me not to tell anyone. In time she begged me to tie her up and...do things to her." Granny pulled the spaghetti straps of her thin garment down my mother's arms and the black shift fell away to reveal two pale globes -- mom's tits -- firmer than grannies but still the tits of a middle aged woman. Correction, a middle aged MILF. The pink nipples were hard. "I taught her to do things to," Granny paused again, "others. I've shoved her down on so many cocks you may have noticed she doesn't even gag." Granny seemed to be bragging. She smiled slyly. Mom's knees were apart and the shift was short enough that I could see her thick black bush between her legs, see what must be her lips barely visible hanging below it, but I stared mostly at the revealed breasts. I'd seen my mom's tits before -- we had changed in close quarters. But not like this. Then I had been embarrassed and shy, but now I gawked. "You like what you see?" Granny asked. My cock had never been harder. This was truly forbidden fruit. Then granny was pushing my mom's head back into my lap.

Now I could feel my mom's bare tits on my inner thighs and feel her dark hair tickle the skin of my abdomen, watch as she engulfed my cock with her mouth. Granny started pumping mom's head up and down on my cock again. "I had her dress this way and tied her," the woman's mother said conversationally, "as I have a thousand times before. Then I drove her to where she would be used. She didn't realize it was her own house. Or maybe she did but didn't care." Granny was relentless in pumping my mom's head up and down on my cock. She shifted her rhythm and depth to throw my mom off, making the bound, kneeling woman choke with a "Glurk!"

I was going to come again. Granny could tell. "Come on, triple shot, give the hat trick to your dear mother." And I came, howling around my gag. I didn't know who else was in the house and didn't care. I was bucking my hips up, smashing mom's nose with my pelvis, making her eyes water into the blindfold. She didn't seem to care. Granny reached between mom's legs from behind and barely touched the brunette's clit before Mom was orgasming too, her moan around my cock stimulating me as I shot pump after pump of jism down her throat.

And then it was over. Granny pulled mom back and up to her feet, pulled the shift up to barely cover mom's tits, and pulled the tied woman by her arm out of the room. I sat there, panting, heaving, sweating, my cock, covered in mom's saliva and its own cum, finally wilting. Then I realized I was trapped. An hour later Granny brought mom home and stopped by to untie one of my wrists so I could get myself free.

The next morning mom made me breakfast just as she had so many mornings in the past. She seemed completely normal. I kept looking at her face to see any sign that she knew it was me that she had sucked last night but I saw nothing. I had been up all night thinking about what granny said. How many nights when I'd been sleeping had Granny come over to grab my mother and take her to suck some random guy's cock? Had she done it multiple times in one night? How much cum had she swallowed over the years? Did dad know? Did he care? All of these questions seemed to dissolve into one longing question: Would it happen again?

Anal Fucking

The next Thursday I kept checking my phone, waiting for the text to see what I was supposed to do to get ready. Finally it arrived. "Naked, hands cuffed behind you, gag. Keep your ankles free and your eyes clear." I couldn't wait. I'd bought my own dildo and fucked myself with it, on all fours, cock hanging down and dripping pre-cum, for thirty minutes before I got ready. I ended up mewling into my blankets, my face in them. I was ready fifteen minutes ahead of time, sitting cross-legged on my bed, cock still hard, gag -- I'd bought an even bigger one - in my mouth, stretching my jaw.

Granny opened my door and looked in. She was dressed in black slacks and a black button-down blouse, her tits and hips somehow accentuated by the male style. She didn't say a word but just beckoned me. I got up hesitantly. Was she taking me out of the room? Won't somebody see? My sister was home. I would die of embarrassment if she saw me like this. My grandmother gestured vigorously; her mouth set in a disapproving line. I came to the door. She grabbed my arm and almost dragged me down the hall to the dining room. Our house had an open floor plan with the living room, kitchen, and dining room all connected and visible. On the large TV, a porn was playing muted, some big burly guys holding down a helpless girl as they fucked her.

Bent over our dining room table, was a naked blonde woman. I recognized her instantly. It was my sister Anna. Anna was two years older than me and blonde. She was tall like all of us and had a very womanly body. Her tits were C cups and her ass was bubbly without being huge. She did all sorts of sports so her legs and arms were muscular but still soft in their curves. And right now she was bent over our dining room table. Her muscular legs were bare, her round ass was gleaming like two hills in the waning sunlight from the sliding doors, their shades open, revealing the backyard with its privacy fence.

Anna's waist was cinched tight by a leather belt of some sort, one with rings on the sides where her wrists were bound in leather cuffs and attached to the sides of the belt. Her legs were apart, ankles bound to the table legs, and I could see her cunt, swollen and dripping, her crack and ass with downy blonde hairs, and her bush with thick blonde ones. Her shoulders were muscular and her belly was flat on the table. She sported a thick black collar and her hair was back in a ponytail -- granny said it was to keep it out of her eyes. I realized she was flat on the table because her tits were in the center crack of the expandable table. The table pulled apart to put in leaves and her tits were smashed between the inside edges. A lead from the leather collar led somewhere through the crack, holding her down. I presumed it was Granny who had taped the blonde woman's mouth shut with black tape.

Anna wasn't blindfolded so her blue eyes were unblocked. When she saw Granny leading me towards her, they widened, then closed as if in resignation. Our grandmother pulled us until my cock was pointing right at my sister's butt. "Under no circumstances do you let your cock into her pussy. It'll want to grab your cock, slide it easily in. But if you let it I'll never do something like this for you again." That sounded bad and I started sweating.

Anna's hands were secured at the perfect place for her to reach back and pull her asscheeks apart. Her fingers worked to separate the delicious white mounds, her blue nail polish a strange symbol of class on her bare ass. Granny pulled out some lube and slathered it on my erect penis. I came immediately. Granny seemed ready for this because she angled my cock up so my spouting cum wrote a poem of eroticism across my sister's broad ass. Anna moaned and then snorted, looking at me like I had committed some sort of sin. Well, I guess incest is a sin, but I think she was more upset that I had come already, that things might end.

Of course, Anna didn't know I don't go soft after only one ejaculation. Granny guided the tip of my cock to my sister's brown asshole and, gently pushing on my butt, guided it in. Anna groaned again, then shivered as I penetrated her ass. I stepped up to my sister's bent over body, entering her until my thighs were against her tight asscheeks and my pelvis was against her tailbone, my balls against her wet pussy. "Fuck her," Granny whispered. I started moving my pelvis back and forth, my cock sliding easily, Anna's tight asshole like a big rubber band around it. I loved the idea of assfucking, I realized. I wanted this more than pussy. And it was my sister. Who was tied and gagged and helpless, unable to escape or even say anything! And I was tied and gagged and helpless. It was so hot!

My ginger thrusts were not, however, good enough for granny. "Fuck her!" she yelled into my ear and slapped my ass hard. I startled and then started thrusting harder and faster. "Harder!" granny yelled again, slapping my ass hard again and I thrust harder, my balls hurting as they hit my sister's pussy, the sounds of my thighs hitting her ass filling the room. Her asshole seemed to be vacuuming my cock in, squeezing it in a narrow ring and letting it free on the inside.

"Mmmm," Anna moaned through the tape on her mouth and started pushing her hips back. Granny cackled and started spanking the top of Anna's round ass. I was thrusting in and out like a madman. Granny got behind me and started thrusting her hips against my ass, holding my hip to make me move with her. It was awkward and she soon gave up and let me do it myself.

"Oooohhh," I groaned as I came again, yet didn't stop, didn't get soft.

"Ooooohhh," Anna's high voice matched mine as she came. My sister had an anal orgasm just like I'd had two weeks before. It must be genetic.

I was sweating and doing my best to fuck Anna as hard as I could. Granny smiled at me and then got behind me. I looked back to see her sit on the floor behind us and scooch between our legs. I had to open mine for her to fit. She got through the hazard of my flailing balls and tilted her head back. It was hard for me to see because it was dark down there but I could see granny's pale white chin between my pelvis and Anna's ass on each outstroke. Soon I saw that chin moving and then heard the slurping of my grandmother licking my sister's pussy. It only took a minute before Anna was shaking and moaning in another orgasm, then a few seconds before yet another one.

I was going to come and I knew what I wanted to do. I pulled out and shot my load on granny's face, hitting her open mouth, her chin, her neck, and the top of her blouse.

The old woman's hand shot out and grabbed my balls tight. My knees buckled and she pulled me to the ground in front of her, her eyes blazing. I knew I was in trouble and all I could think was that she might not do these things to me anymore, and how much I wanted it to continue. Granny reached behind my head and pulled the gag strap over it, pinching my mouth and pulling my jaw back, until it was free. I took in a deep breath to apologize and granny covered my open mouth with hers, her tongue invading my mouth. She tasted like cherries but my cum was there too, tasting like bleach. Of course, I liked that taste. My grandmother kissed me deeply for what seemed like a full minute before we came up for air. Then she pulled my mouth to her chin. "Clean it off," she said in a vicious tone. I was stunned and puzzled. "Lick it off," she clarified and I licked my cum off my grandmother's chin, then neck, then chest, then blouse.

Granny let go of my balls and dragged me by my arm instead, back to my room, and threw me naked and off balance, hands cuffed behind me, onto the bed. "Don't come out again tonight," she growled. "And, from now on, do exactly as I say and nothing more...or less." She slammed the door. As I uncuffed myself, I heard the sound of loud smacks as granny obviously spanked Anna hard enough to fill the house. "You slut!" granny shouted. I was glad the rest of the family wasn't home. "You filthy butt slut!"

I was worried that granny was serious, that she was punishing Anna for letting me fuck her, though granny had obviously tied her there. Anna, obviously now ungagged, screamed, "Oh, Granny! Harder!" and the spanking got louder.

Boneryard
Boneryard
18 Followers