All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerabout 2 years ago

I'm not a great fan of pet play, it always seems a little too rediculous, but I guess we're all different and others might think my personal kinks just as strange, so each to their own I say.

However I found this story very good and quite arousing. I think it was probably the nonconsent aspect and the lack of characterization, something that I usually disagree with but on this occasion it suited the plot: a somewhat foolish woman regretting her masochistic curiosity, and the nameless man taking full advantage. She wants to fight, to resist, but its clear she realises how hopeless she is.

One page is usually too short in my opinion but here it was just right, a lovely glimpse into one woman's misguided future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Personally I think she sounds like a smart woman, she’s playing along with the wannabe Dom waiting for the perfect opponent to escape. Then he gets to spend quality time in a prison cell or dead/ dying in his own cage

Overall it’s quite well written but it comes across to me as completely non erotic, if anything it was a turn off. As regards the Tags adding more would be beneficial, just bear in mind that *non consent* and *BDSM* cancel each other out.

For a sexual act to qualify as being BDSM then fully informed and freely given consent is necessary. Likewise if someone withdraws consent at any point then it stops being BDSM and immediately becomes rape or sexual assault.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.