Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of a woman’s wish.
2.5k words
4.28
11.1k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste laid there and she tried to stop the memories from coming in but what else did she have to think about. She was no longer getting any outside stimulation other than what her Master provided and that was extremely limited. Being locked in this cage for the last two weeks had broken her.

This nightmare had begun approximately six months ago. She had made the decision that she was ready to experience all her BDSM fantasies for real, no more reading or writing about them, no more playing with DOM's virtually, no more watching endless BDSM porno videos on the internet. It was time, now or never for the real thing.

She had read about all the kinky websites that kinksters used to connect with one another. She got her best sexy pictures and she created a profile on Fetlife and a few others. She was careful not to include any pictures of her face and she lied about where she actually lived and shaved a few years off her age.

"I'm ready." she thought.

She was shocked at how quickly the responses had come in. I mean she had put up some nice pics and her body was still in good shape but she was no longer in her twenties. Funny although she had been out of the dating game for almost 25 years, some things obviously were still the same.

It was vulgar but she chuckled as she thought, "I'm new meat and apparently men still crave fresh pussy."

She began chatting and flirting with a lot of men. She quickly dismissed the young ones, she had no desire to be anybody's Mama. She had raised her children. She was looking for a Daddy or a Master to take care of her and give her complete submission. She wanted someone to give her all the things she could not get at home with her husband of 25 years.

She had tried to explain this side of her to him. Her need to be submissive, maybe even humiliated and degraded. She fantasized about being tied and chained, spanked and taken like a slut and a whore. This is what she wished for and ached for like a dried up plant desperately in need of water.

He thought she was crazy. He decided it was all related to her going through "the change". He had heard women went crazy during this period. He demanded she go to the doctor. The doctor had put her on a small dosage of estrogen to supposedly level off her hormones, it had just made her even hornier.

Maybe now looking at where all of this had brought her, maybe he was right that she was crazy.

The tears began to flow, she tried to stop them but she couldn't. They overwhelmed her and she wept and the sobs racked her body and the more she tried to hold them back the more they came. She was doubled over and wailing so loud she didn't even hear him when he returned.

"We were doing so well and now this set back,.. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, stop all that crying right now!"

Celeste struggled to stop crying and her body shook repeatedly and her breathing was uneven but she finally willed herself to stop blubbering. Her face was a mess and her nose was snotty and she tried her best to clean herself up with her silly "paws" and the back of her arms.

He opened the cage and went and sat on the black leather loveseat across the room.

"Come out Butta, come on girl, come to your Master." he said.

She knew better than not to obey him, but her whole body was shaking in fear as she slowly crawled out of the cage toward him. When she crawled to him her back and head were lowered to the ground to show him her submissiveness and fear.

"Sit, Butta"

Celeste got into the Sit position. She put her butt on her feet with her thighs spread wide and her back arched so her ass stuck out in back and her titties pushed out in front. Her paws were between her thighs making her arms push her titties closer while they were being presented. She lifted her head up as if to look at him but her eyes were always to be looking down not directly at him unless commanded.

"Look at me." he commanded.

She raised her eyes and looked into his. If the eyes are the windows into your soul, she knew she was in serious trouble. His eyes were vacant, there was nothing to see, he was soulless.

"We have a dilemma don't we. I mean what is Rule number Two? Speak, I know you know it."

"Yes Sir, Rule #2. Puppies don't cry, they whimper." she said quietly.

"There has to be consequences for breaking the rules. I was so looking forward to Level 2 of your training to begin tomorrow. In Level 2 you will be allowed more freedom from your cage during the day but unfortunately, now this nasty little setback has occurred.

I am going to let you make the choice. You can either spend another week in your cage and be allowed to earn the privilege of going to Level 2 or you can take swift and immediate punishment today and put this behind us. You have one minute to decide, starting now."

To Celeste there was only one option because she could not bear the thought of being in that cage another week, she had to get out of there at any cost.

"Time is up, what will it be? Speak."

"Swift and immediate punishment Sir."

His face brightened and now she saw a light turn on in his eyes. She didn't know what was worse, the coldness she had seen earlier or the evil she saw now.

He bent down and leashed her and began to walk her across the room toward the St. Andrews cross. She crawled slowly toward what was waiting for her. She knew from past experience with him that this was going to be excruciating pain.

He secured her arms and legs to the X shaped cross and took out her butt plug. She tested her restraints, they were secure and she let herself go limp. She had learned the whipping would go better if she didn't fight it. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing and her meditation. If she could keep the focus on that the easier it would be for her to go to subspace when the whipping began.

He started off first practicing with the whip and she could hear it as it made that whooshing sound through the air.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, but in actually was only ten minutes, he said,

"Ready pet? Speak"

"Yes Sir, please punish me like I deserve."

"Of course, sweet Butta, if you insist."

It began. The first lash of the whip is always the worst, no matter how much you try to prepare. He started slowly and with precision, he was a pro at this form of punishment.

Whoosh and Crack.

Whoosh and Crack.

Whoosh and Crack over and over again.

Celeste began screaming and screaming and it continued. She could feel her skin tearing and being ripped from her body. She felt like she was on fire and that she would die from the pain, but then after a while she was gone. She drifted out of her body and she was now watching as he whipped her. The excruciating pain had sent her into subspace.

When she entered subspace, it was like she was floating in the air. She didn't know the medical reason for this, she had read that maybe it was due to something called "endorphins" that get released when a body reaches a level of stimulation. She could hear and see what was going on but she was trapped in space not being able to react or respond but most importantly no longer able to feel the crack of the whip.

Once he grew tired, his sadistic needs sated, he released her restraints and she fell to the floor and laid there unable to move. He had learned from her earlier punishments, to his surprise and delight that in actuality this form of punishment was not that effective in changing her behavior because she was not just a pain slut. She was something truly rare, a real masochist, it was like heaven to him. He knew no matter what he would never let her go.

The only thing that seemed to work was keeping her locked in her cage. She couldn't stand it and would eventually agree to anything to get out.

She was sweating profusely and her back, ass, and the back of her thighs were red and welted and although it felt like her skin had been torn from her body there were only a few real cuts to the skin that needed attention.

He knew from past experiences what to do and the importance of taking care of your pet. If the wounds were not tended properly and in a timely manner, infection could easily set in. A sick and infected pet was no fun to play with.

He tended her wounds and then gently carried her to the couch. He let her rest for a little while and then he said,

"Butta, your punishment is not over. I need you on all fours and to Present yourself to me."

Celeste slowly and achingly got into position. Despite the beating, her pussy was on fire and she needed desperately for that fire to be put out. She put her ass in the air, arched her back and lowered her head onto her paws.

He wasted no time with foreplay of any sorts, it was not needed. Her pussy was as he expected, hot and juicy. He lined up his throbbing cock, wet with pre cum and jammed in her pussy. Fucking her over and over from behind like a savage beast. Whipping her had made his cock hard as granite and he needed to release all that pent up sexual energy.

When he was close to his climax he pulled out and with no regard for lubrication he fucked her in the ass. Hard and brutal, tearing her ass apart until he climaxed and he shot his sperm repeatedly in her tight little hole.

Once done he was exhausted and fell on top of her while her ass spasmed around his cock milking every last drop of his seed. She too had a mind blowing orgasm but she whimpered and whimpered as he put pressure on all her raw wounds.

As she laid, squeezed and in pain, he finally raised himself off her and said,

"Good puppy, such a good puppy. I am so proud of you and how even now you remember the rule. Puppies don't cry, they whimper."

He led her back to her cage and he replugged her, changed her puppy pads again and left fresh water and food. As he locked her cage he looked at her curled up in her doggy bed.

"Now when you rest you will be too tired to think of the past, sleep and if you must think, think of only one thing, pleasing me because that is all you live for now.

Deep down inside, we both know you wished for this. Your exact words to me and I quote were "I ache for you Sir."

When he left, she slept soundly. She was depleted and exhausted. When she woke she was glad night had fallen, the room was completely dark and although his cameras were good they detected less in the darkness. She could cry without repercussions as long as she kept her head down and didn't wail.

The tears flowed as she thought about what he said to her before he left. She had to admit that she had told him that she ached for him. The piece that he clearly didn't understand was the need for her consent to give up control. There was a thin line between fantasy and reality and he clearly didn't know the difference.

After going on several "get acquainted'' dates with men she had met on the site she thought she was never going to meet anyone who really understood her needs. Some of the guys were just creepy, others were extremely unattractive, or there was no chemistry, others wanted too much too quick. She was just about to give up when she met him.

He was different, he actually listened. He was warm and friendly, not bad looking and didn't seem to be in a hurry about how things should proceed. He said trust took time and he wanted to get to know her, that was what intimacy was really all about.

After a while she had shared with him all her frustrations about her marriage and all her other family concerns. She had retired early and now was struggling to find something to fill that void in her life. The closer they became she shared all of her deepest and darkest fantasies with him. It was such a relief to be able to freely express her needs with someone who truly understood her.

By the time he suggested that they meet to spend some quality time together, she trusted him implicitly. She did everything he told her to the letter, she wanted to show him how really submissive she could be. He told her to lie to her husband and say she would be staying at her girlfriend's house for the night and she did.

He had instructed her to drive to the railroad station and park her car in the overnight parking lot. He met her, they ate dinner and they drove the next three hours to his cabin deep in the woods of West Virginia. Little did she know what really awaited her. She had no idea where she was because whatever he slipped in her wine at dinner had rendered her unconscious for hours on the ride there.

Once she regained consciousness she found herself naked and in a cage. Dressed up to look like his ideal puppygirl. She was furious and demanded that he let her out and take her home. He calmly explained that everything had been taken care of.

Her husband would receive a note telling him that the car was at the train station and that she would contact him in a few weeks. Further the note explained that she needed time alone to sort things out about their marriage and unfortunately she thought they needed to consider a divorce.

Celeste realized she was dealing with a real madman, who might be capable of anything.

All of these things he was doing to her, she had dreamt about and fantasized about but in all her dreams she always had the option to say no. She had a safe word she could use if need be. He had made the choice for her to become his slave, not his submissive. This was his reality not hers. He had no concept obviously of safe, sane and consensual. Despite what he believed this was definitely not what she wished for.