All Comments on 'Be Careful Who You Call Prey Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 12 years ago
I absolutely loved this chapter!!!!

I can not believe you were able to whip up a part 2 this quickly! I loved the detail and characters you gave each female.

I would definitely like to see a next chapter. Okay, I lied. I lied. Not just one chapter but two, three, four and so forth. Yes, I'm greedy. ^_^

Keep up the good work!!

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
The Dominate

is giving her love and Lindsey is in control. Wll written sos how D/s is meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a Fucking Editor!

Lindsay walks into a nice restaurant, and you start talking about exercise machines?

One takes a different "tack", not a different "tact"

I stopped reading at that point. Your writing is not captivating enough to overcome your refusal learn and use proper Enlgish

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Nice build up

Despite the unfortunate misuse of language in several points, I enjoyed the continuation of Lindsay and Cassidy's romance immensely.

As for the anonymous troll from 1/26...shut the fuck up. Either register so authors can engage you in dialogue over your criticisms or crawl back under your rock. If the slight errors in grammar are so distracting to you, why don't you become a volunteer editor? Douchebag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5303 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...